Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969978 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Jealousy incarnate
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Errr High school love on?
Not correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK EUN SEOK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Take care of us captain

2. Partners for justice 2

3. Partners for justice 1&2

4. I don't think I've ever liked any of his characters I've seen, I've loved his acting but never the character

7. Lmao since Korea wants to kill him for abandoning dogs *sigh* he should play a vet doctor

8. I want him to act with Park eun bin, she could be a vet too or whatever. Real life - anyone probably a non celeb tho, he doesn't strike me as the type to date a fellow celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I've deleted it from the internet lol

Thank you Jare, some people only showed me their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Do I need to say it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
sarang60:
Do I need to say it?

Say it loud!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
#flashbackfriday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : A STILL PICTURE

Main Cast :
Namgoong min
Moon jeong hee
Shim yi young
Park Hyuk Kwon

Channel : kbs
Year: 2012

Fun fact : this is the 2nd moon jeong hee drama special I watched and also the 2nd shim yi young drama special I watched.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lmao ngm is a part time photography lecturer who doesn't make much money, he's married to syy who's basically the breadwinner of the family. She's fed up with him and always nags him to give up teaching and get a better paying job but oppa refuses. Phk whose name is seongtae is a senior colleague of ngm in the photography department, he invites ngm to an exhibition of the dean of ngm's department.

Ngm gets to the exhibition hall and seongtae asks if he brought congratulatory money, ngm says he has nothing and he doesn't see the need to always give the dean money, birthdays, holidays, exhibitions he always has to give money to the man. Seongtae says that's why you're still a part time lecturer after 10 years. He tells ngm that the dean told him a lecturer would be migrating to the US so there's vacancy for an assistant professor. Ngm is very excited but seongtae tells him to be calm because the vacancy hasn't been officially announced.

They go into the exhibition hall and a lot of lecturers who want the assistant professor role are buying all of the dean's expensive works so that they can bribe their way to the position. Seongtae tells ngm congratulatory money won't cut it, he advises ngm to buy an expensive gift for the dean (me:Lmao someone that can't even conveniently buy food for his students). Ngm asks seongtae to borrow him money aigoo lol

Ngm buys a gift and is about to leave the shop when a guy dressed as a clown sharing postersto people to patronize the shop falls down, people gather and start laughing at the clown, taking pictures with their phones. Mjh rushes to help the clown up and scolds the people who just stood there laughing. Ngm looks at her closely and we see a Flashback.

A young ngm (played by the beautiful park bo gum) with a camera around his neck witnesses an accident scene, he rushes to the scene and starts taking pictures of an injured man struggling to get out of the car (OK low key I want to scream "are you mad?" but that's photojournalism for you). A young mjh (played by the awesome Kyung soo Jin) blocks his view, she also has a camera around her neck, she screams "are you alright, somebody's hurt and you take his pictures?". She runs to try to get the injured man out of the car and asks people to help her.

Back to the present, ngm sees mjh helping the clown up and realizes she's the same person. She helps the man up and turns to leave when her eyes meet ngm, he says you're still the same way. She keeps looking at him surprised, he smiles and says don't you recognize me? She asks Kim hyeonsu? (his name is hyeonsu), he nods. They are happy to see each other.

They're at a Cafe catching up, apparently it's been 15 years since they last saw each other, they met when he was a freshman studying photography in college.

Flashback to college, the photojournalism club is holding interviews for new members, ksj (young mjh) is a senior and is one of the people interviewing, hyeonsu comes in to be interviewed and she recognizes him from the accident scene, she tells him they won't accept him, he says he didn't do anything wrong and was just doing his duty as a photo journalist, she says "by leaving someone to die, you never thought people come before duty?" he points at different pictures on the wall and says all those were taken with duty in mind so why can't i do same? She says there are 100 accident photos a day, you should have saved the man at that time. He says if you care about the people you should be in the peace corps, why be a photo journalist, taking pictures and showing the truth is our duty. I believe 1 photo i take can change the world (me: omo what type of talk is this to a sunbae?)

Back to the present, mjh is laughing, hyeonsu asks why and she says I remembered our 1st meeting, you said you can change the world with a loud voice, so did you change the world? He says I'm the one that changed. She asks how he's been? He says he's been living like everyone else, she jokes and says gambling and alcohol? He replies plus fraud and loansharking. She tells him to stop joking. He says I got married and took pictures, how about you sunbae? She laughs nervously and says I'm no different, I took the same path. His phone rings and she jokingly asks if it's loan sharks calling, he smiles and nods lol, he answers and tells the person he's coming. She says oh you have an appointment? He seems sorry to leave, he looks at the gift he bought, she says there's no problem, they can catch up some other time, she leaves.

At home he's in his study filling the application for a full time position and smiling dreamingly sheepishly, I'm guessing he had a crush on sunbae. Syy comes in wearing a sexy nightie with 2 glasses of wine, he's surprised and asked her why she didn't knock, she smiles and says knock for what? She gives him his glass but he says no he needs to finish his application before drinking, she drags him up and says he should do it tomorrow since he doesn't have any classes, she says this time I'm really going to be a professor's wife right? He says we'll see, she says why, you have the skills, good records, career experience and people. Professor Choi even said "I'll keep you in mind for a position" hyeonsu says professor Choi isn't solely in charge of employment. Syy says still he's the most influential person. She hugs him and says you've suffered enough, I'm so proud of you. He releases the hug, says thank you and gets back to his application, he tells her to please pay his credit card bill since she's so proud of him, she says OK but are you stylishly pushing me away, he says no, don't worry we'll do it once this month when the application process is over (me: erm plisk is this how married people book sex, should I really be considering marriage rn lol) she says I'll pay your credit card bill (me:omo see bribe) he says hey its not a trade (me:at this point bro, it is abeg).

The next day he's at seongtae's office dreaming about how he'll finally get an office when he becomes a permanent teacher (me: but seriously even in Nigeria here, like 99% of the schools I've seen have no office or special space for part time teachers, I think that's bull sha). He asks seongtae if he has an idea of the number of people applying for the role? Seongtae says he doesn't know since they officially announced the vacancy just yesterday but he heard some rumors that special consideration would be given to people who have experience schooling abroad. Hyeonsu is a little heartbroken cos he has no abroad experience.

Next scene mjh is having a meeting with *gasp* the dean of hyeonsu's faculty, he's congratulating her on her exhibition in New York (me:omo abroad experience, I hope they aren't going to be competing for the same job). Basically she's a lecturer at Missouri but he's trying to scout her to come lecture in Korea (me:Lmao scum after receiving gifts from the whole world) he says he'll help her organize an exhibition in Korea to help people get familiar with her work so she'll find it easy to lecture. She says she's sure there are a lot of capable people that applied, he says none of them has a PhD from Missouri (aigoo).

Hyeonsu is still at seongtae's office showing him his portfolio, seongtae says its very good as he has even published in journals but the only area Hyeonsu is lacking is that he has never held an exhibition (eotteoke), he advises him to get a gallery and do an exhibition. hyeonsu says that's impossible cos he doesn't have time to take pictures as he's too busy lecturing. Seongtae says he just has to make up for it, find a way to overcome those with foreign experience, you need a lifeline.

A few days later, seongtae invites hyeonsu to an exhibition, he says the top professors are going to be there and hyeonsu needs to greet all of them (basically kiss their a**es). Hyeonsu is nervous and terrible at a** kissing but he tries his best to blend in. Mjh walks into the exhibition hall and they are surprised to see each other, she says this one we ran into each other is it good or bad destiny. He says it's good since they came for food. She says I'm glad I came to Seoul since I keep bumping into you. Seongtae comes and says he needs to speak with hyeonsu privately, hyeonsu tells mjh to wait for him, he goes out with seongtae.

Outside seongtae tells hyeonsu to tell the professor doing the exhibition that he'll help him sell his books to gain favor. Hyeonsu says but who will I sell the books to? Seongtae says are your students not photography majors? Hyeonsu says they are freshmen, this book is too expensive and advanced for them. Seongtae says they need advanced books like these to get better. Hyeonsu says can't you understand what I mean, this book is actually trash, the quality is poor, I'd rather recommend better books to my students. Seongtae says what's the difference between buying gifts and selling these books? Hyeonsu says buying giftsis my own business and doesn't involve innocent students (me : valid point). Seongtae says why are you getting mad at me, I don't care if you sell the books, I just pity you because we spent 8 years together in grad school, I've done my share, you're on your own now (me:plisk I am only a BSc holder, does it take 8 years to do MSc and PhD abi did ASUU go on strike). Hyeonsu apologizes to seongtae, seongtae says it's not like I don't have a conscience, just remember the board wants someone with foreign experience, everyone knows you're the best in field media, it'd be sad to lose this chance just because you didn't school abroad, you should flatter and bootlick your way up, I brought you here despite having a busy schedule, be wise. Seongtae leaves (me: *sigh* life is not fair).

Flashback to young hyeonsu, he actually had an opportunity to study abroad but he declined saying he wanted to enlist in the military, his professor asks if there's any other reason (me: I hope he didn't give up his opportunity just so girl can go study abroad Lmao now she's back for his job)

Back to the present, mjh goes to meet him outside and asks why he's standing alone (poor baby he looks so sad). He asks her to buy him a drink, she says she can't drink as she has to work, he playfully says everyone is busy these days.

They are taking a walk, he asks if it's nice to study abroad? She's says there's nothing special about it. He says there has to be cos everywhere people are looking to hire people who studied abroad. She smiles and says why are you whining, it's only cute when you're in your 20s, whining is not attractive on adults. He says attractive, was I that attractive to you? (me: uh uh, let's not go there for it shall end in tears). She says I admired you for being smart, don't you remember? You followed me around.

Flashback to them at college, there's some sort of riot happening and she's teaching him how to take pictures during rough situations (Lmao people are throwing teargas and these ones are taking pictures, this is why I respect war journalists tbh). Some soldiers notice them and start to pursue them, they run away excitedly holding hands, they are able to hide from the soldiers and omo it seems hyeonsu is in love cos he just keeps staring at her.

Back to the present, she brings him to her workshop, he asks if she came to Korea to hold an exhibition, she laughs nervously and says something like that. She goes to get beer from her fridge while he looks at the pictures on her table, he finds a picture of himself as a college student. He asks if she's going back after the exhibition since her family is abroad? She playfully says well I could stay if someone wants me to. He asks you mean me? Lol she smiles. He says come on, are you now doing American style dating because you live in the US, I'm married (me : lol dating Ko you mean adultery). She laughs and says do you still like me? (me:sis I know you're joking but this is a dangerous game) aigoo they

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
laugh over it and she turns him to face her, he can't look at her in the eye, she laughs and says I knew it, you still like me. He picks up his picture from the table and says what about you, you still couldn't forget me. She starts to drag the picture with him and idiots are basically doing love play sha *sigh*. She says no, she's doing an exhibition on her memories and his picture just happens to be part of her memory. His phone rings but he doesn't pick(I think it's his wife), they become awkward, she tells him it's late and asks him to leave. He asks if he can help her with the exhibition since she has not been in Korea for a while, she might need his help, she agrees (me:Lmao helping somebody to get your job).

Next scene they are preparing for the exhibition but really it just looks like they're going out on dates. He asks her why she only takes still pictures. She says she likes still pictures because images are too fast to capture, you can take a moment and keep it forever with still pictures. They hear a musician busking and apparently it's a song they both like so they go watch the performance.

Flashback to them as students shivering in the cold by the sea waiting for the sun to come up so they can capture the sunrise.

Present day, they go to the same seaside. She's very excited, he's very... Well in love, he takes her pictures while she runs around the beach, they finish having fun and continue taking pictures for the exhibition, he still keeps taking random pictures of her. They keep flashing between scenes of them in college and the present day. He asks what her husband does in the US, she's nervous but says he teaches, I met him while doing my degree. He says you've turned out great. She asks how about you? He says nothing special, I have a pretty wife, I also have students who respect me and I have a stable job that acknowledges my ability (me :Lmao lies) she says you've lived a happy life. It starts to rain and they run into some empty shack. She asks if it wouldn't have been better if they ran to the car, he says the car is too far away and asks her to wait for him, he goes out. She picks a piece of cloth and starts cleaning the camera. He comes back with some clothes and tells her to change into them so she doesn't catch cold, she thanks him and looks around but there's no private place to change lol he too is looking around, apparently the bathroom is outside. He turns his back and says he won't look, she can change. Lmao she's fumbling with her zip and can't get it undone, he turns (me:I thought you said you wouldn't Tsk Tsk) and goes to assist her, she's shocked to find him so close to her. She tells him she'll do it herself and starts to leave when he back hugs her (me:nooooooooo). She releases him and runs out (me: good girl, we don't commit adultery in this house) (also me: why did you run now, I can imagine the hot scenes with their wet bodies) OK ok let's repent, back to the story.

They are driving back home in awkward silence. She notices the stack of books in his car (the professor's books).

The photography department is having an alumni reunion. Hyeonsu goes to mjh and asks if he can pour her more wine. She ignores him. Seongtae watches them trying to figure out the situation. Hyeonsu asks mjh if she printed out the photos, she replies yes cooly not looking at him. He says if you need to edit the photos for your exhibition, I can introduce you to a studio I know. She says don't bother, professor Choi says I can use his workshop. Hyeonsu is surprised she knows professor Choi.

Seongtae pulls hyeonsu aside asking him if he's a fool, why is he helping mjh with her exhibition. Hyeonsu says there's no big deal helping out. Seongtae says professor Choi recommended her for the job (ghen ghen) hyeonsu is shocked. Seongtae says the exhibition is for her application for the job. She didn't tell you? She deliberately asked for your help so you can't work on your own (me: OK stop reaching, he offered to help). Hyeonsu says she's not like that. Seongtae says think of all the presents you've given professor Choi for the past 8 years, I'm sure she'll give him more to get the job.

Next scene, everyone is helping professor Choi prepare for his exhibition. Mjh is extra helpful coordinating almost everything. Hyeonsu watches her in suspicion and starts to believe that she's bending over backwards to get the position, he says you're behaving as if it's your exhibition, she says can't I do this much for a professor I respect? He asks you respect him that much? She says what do you mean? He's about to speak when someone comes and tells mjh that professor Choi is looking for her.

Mjh overhears the senior professors arguing about who they should employ, it's a 50-50 chance between her and hyeonsu.

Hyeonsu is with seongtae who's asking if mjh is staying in Korea or going back to the US? Hyeonsu says he doesn't know, he couldn't ask her. Seongtae says since they it's a 50-50 chance, you should make a big donation to the school's art lab so that you can get the position. Hyeonsu says he's broke.

At home syy is complaining, she says hyeonsu is talented so why would the professor's require a bribe to get him a job? She says she'll ask her mom for a loan. Hyeonsu says no, he'll sort it out. She asks when will that be? Let's just borrow money and sort this out, I want a kid before it's too late. You've been saying we can start a family when you become a professor but it might be too late for me. He tells her not to bother that he'll do whatever he can.

He goes about trying to get loans but cannot, not from friends, not from banks.

He's eating at home, his mother in law comes in, he greets her but she ignores and puts money on the table, he says we're fine, she smirks and says, I leased my house for you people, if you're fine why do you make mijin beg for money, and this is not the first time, she starts crying (syy is mijin). He says I'm sorry. She says please get that job for the sake of my daughter. Later that evening, he and mijin have a fight, he told her he didn't want to borrow from her mom. They both say terrible things to each other and he walks out.

He goes to mjh's workshop and asks her to have a drink with him.

They are at a roadside bar, he's drunk. He asks why did you come to Korea, will you stay, why didn't you tell me? You knew from the start that job was meant for me. She says yes I knew, so what? He says so what? You could have told me, am I a stranger to you? I thought we... She says we what, know each other, what difference does it make? He says my God, why did you change so much, are you the same person I know who proclaimed justice and morality? She Says don't be childish, the past is just the past, what can it do for me? He shouts then at least be honest, why did you keep a picture of me?

She says I told you before, it's just one of my many memories. Why did you come see me? He says I came to say you don't need this job, you have an overseas degree and a husband teaching in the US, you have many choices, when you have everything why take from someone who doesn't? It may be a hobby to you but it's everything to me, so don't play dirty and just go back. She looks hurt and says what do you know, do you know how I lived? You have a family to go back to, a home to lie down. I have no family or home and I might have to use all my divorce settlement to pay for this position but what, a past and a hobby? She starts crying and he looks sorry. They both get drunk and she keeps telling him about her struggles and how she's just trying to gather the pieces of her life.

She passes out and he piggybacks her back to her workshop, he watches her sleep and remembers her drunken confessions, apparently she had to see a psychiatrist as she was suffering from depression, they took her kid away from her, her husband accused her of being a gold digger and divorced her and the school laid her off. Hyeonsu goes home. Mjh (her name is eunsu) wakes up and flashes back to the day she learnt she got the scholarship to study abroad, hyeonsu prepared an event for her, brought cake and everything, she says she knows he wanted to win the scholarship, he says he knew she would get it since she's better, he gives her a digital camera as a gift and tells her to use it well. He says by the time she graduates, he'd be in the army, he says he wishes time would freeze like a picture so he could be with her longer. Back to the present eunsu is crying.

Seongtae calls hyeonsu and tells him he heard eunsu asking for the school's account number, he says he thinks she's going to make a big donation and asks hyeonsu to do something so he doesn't lose the job.

He's teaching and the students aren't paying attention, he gets angry rants at them to stop coming to school, throws his textbook to the floor and leaves.

More scenes of hyeonsu basically being a drunk mess, he even tries to jump off a bridge while drunk but seongtae saves him, while drunk hyeonsu finds minji flirting with her boss so he'll borrow her money, hyeonsu slaps her, she laughs and says didn't you know I had to flirt so people could buy cars (she's a car sales woman), that's how I pay your credit card bills, that's how I put you through grad school, why are you acting like you don't know. Please get the professor job by all means, I'm tired, I'm really tired of buttering up to people.

Eunsu is at her workshop, smiling and hanging the pictures she and hyeonsu took, she sees her application form for the job on the table and her mood changes.

The next day at school, he sees her chatting with professor Choi, she notices hyeonsu and smiles at him but he ignores her (lol in his mind she has got the job).

Hyeonsu gives his mother in law's money as his donation and finds out that its the same amount as what Eunsu donated (aigoo so they're still 50-50). Seongtae says the only thing that can give hyeonsu an upper hand would be if Eunsu gets disqualified for any reason. Hyeonsu tells seongtae to hint the academic board to find out the real reason Eunsu left her former school because he heard she got fired for mental issues *gasp*(me : that is such a low blow oppa).

Next scene, hyeonsu is now professor Kim hyeonsu. He goes to his new office. Professor Choi comes in and says I wanted Eunsu to get this job but she came to me and said you were more suitable for the job, that you're passionate and you once gave up the chance to study abroad for her. She didn't even submit her application and she asked me to vote for you (me:nooooooooo).

Hyeonsu is unpacking in his office and finds the pictures eunsu sent to him, pictures from their college days till adulthood when they reunited. He starts crying, like full on crying. The endeu.

I would rate this 9/10

WHAT I LIKED
1. Everything OK, the cast 100/100, the acting ugh ngm and mjh killed it, their eyes, their gestures, body language everything perfect. The story, like so on point, how desperate can you be to betray someone you care about. Again poverty is just the worst, when he was a kid he was happy to give up his opportunity to go abroad because he had no responsibility but as an adult with a wife and responsibilities, he exposed her secret just to get a job and earn better and she even gave up the job for him. I honestly don't think he will ever be at peace. And honestly, lecturers bribing to get a job *sigh* this world is shi!t sha.

2. I sort of like the fact that no one was really bad, like seongtae gave a lot of shi!tty advice but really it's just cos he has hyeonsu's best interests at heart. Minji even though she nags and flirts to make money, she actually does love her husband and wants the best for him, even the mother in law.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title
SCHOOL IMMORALITY
Dear olodos
SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL
(I really hope I spelt it correctly)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Happy birthday to one of the most underrated actors in Korea Baek Sung hyun oppa, honestly if there's any justice in this world, this guy should be one of the rulers of the Korean entertainment industry but *sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Random post : *sigh* ok the teasers for Ji soo and so hyun's sageuk is making me almost give up on my "I don't watch sageuk's rule". I've wanted this pair to reunite since I watched page turner and here they are but I don't get to watch them. Life is so unfair, plus my wife Choi yu Hwa is in the cast, I miss staring at her lips. Anyway if Lee da hae and Jang Hyuk can act together in 3 different projects, I am hoping I'll get to see my babies in another drama again, it might take 10 years lol but I'll keep hoping

Song of the day : going to try - hyung young Don jyong (lol basically hyung Don and g dragon)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2021
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from chief Kim aka the office people

1. Kim won hae as Choo Nam ho aka chief Kim's roomie and biggest supporter lol loved him

2. Kim Kang Hyun as Lee Jae joon

3. Jo Hyun sik as won ki ok

4. Ryu hye rin as Bing hee jin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Game time

CHOI YU HWA

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving hER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Guess the drama title

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO ENVELOPE ME

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO ENVELOPE ME

Lol what?
Come and hug me?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Look out

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Say it loud!

뜨거운 (screaming)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Look out
Yes lol, you got both answers right

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
sarang60:

뜨거운 (screaming)
Preach!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dorizzdorcas(f): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Korean movie recommendations please

Not most recent o, Have seen almost all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dorizzdorcas(f): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Who have seen
Moonlight drawn by clouds

Please is it interesting? Hope it dnt end like Mr sunshine

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
A cutie pie to make your day brighter.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Now this one is mine and mine alone

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:
Who have seen
Moonlight drawn by clouds

Please is it interesting? Hope it dnt end like Mr sunshine

Yes it is and it ended well
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:
Korean movie recommendations please

Not most recent o, Have seen almost all

Touch your heart
Her private life
Search WWW
One spring night
Hotel del luna
Doctor John
When the devil calls your name
Rookie historian
When the camellia blooms
Tale of Nokdu
What's wrong with secretary kim
Just between lovers
Uncontrollably fond, huhu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHOI YU HWA

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving hER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. My princess

2. Class of lies

3. Class of lies

4. I've loved every role she's played

7. I just need her to play lead, I don't even care what the role is

8. I want her to do a romance drama with Yoon kyun sang, their just friends ish in class of lies annoyed me. Real life - me tbh cos lips, I'm not into girls but I'll try for her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday to my rival shim yi young, whether she likes it or not we are sharing her husband. The endeu!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is a random Nam joo hyuk appreciation post. Keep going for roles that expand your range. I am solidly behind you.

Erm... Where is the song taeyeon and Ravi "worked" on o. I'm not playing, I need it now

Song of the day : only u - imfact

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from I love Lee Tae ri and honestly that is one drama I have put so far behind me that I don't remember even 1 person in the supporting cast, I really only remember the main leads and the plot of the drama so... Yeah, goodnight

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time
JUNG SO MIN
1. The First drama you saw her
2. The Most recent drama you saw her in
3. Your Favorite drama of hers
4. Your Favorite character she's played
5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her
6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)
7. A character you'd like to see her play
8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)
Since soul mechanic has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.