Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970211 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lushhhhhhhhh....Hahahahaha

Let me talk about Lush for a second. (Uri Trilingual, multi cultural, kdrama male lead)

He just doesn't care to being an idol at all and he is not afraid to show it or is he apologetic about it and I love that. Even though he is not pleased to be there, he hasn't jeopardized the chances of any group he is in deliberately which is great. It would be horrible if he did.

Testament to girl liking bad boys, because the fact that they voted for him to the point he ranked 29 knowing fully well he doesn't want to be there nor doesn't he have the talent is hilarious and unbelievable. Person say he wants to go home, people want him to debut...Hahahahaha... oh his speech was so precious.

Lushie, I know you don't want to be an idol. You can try modeling, you will be making money and won't need to be in the spotlight that much.

If he even debut sef, I don't think people will boldly ask for his autograph...his face will not give them the boldness......Hahahahaha.

Find what makes you happy KML...

Ignore the fact that I said "for a second"

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
BAEKHYUN IS COMING

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
CHANYEOL IS HERE

MOVIE: THE BOX

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
So yesterday's episode of not yet 30 was 1% new stuff, 99% Flashback and 100% daebak cliffhanger ending. I'm not sure but I'm getting the feeling they'll probably not go with the webtoon ending, I feel like they might say seung yoo and hye ryung are friends with benefits and he ended things with her after falling for jiwon. Anyway whatever way they're going, I'd just like to say jiwon and seungyoo are two stupid children, especially that jiwon, why won't y'all just communicate, she's so scared of being heartbroken that she's keeping quiet and breaking her own heart the more. Heol! Also seriously why did they cast song jae rim in this drama, he was on the main poster and participated in drama promotions but dude has not said more than 5 words in this drama, I'm super confused, the only thing that would make sense is him winning jiwon's heart in the end, if not that is just a massive waste of casting, they could have as well cast some rookie idol for his role.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Lee Hyun Woo

2. Uhm Ki Joon

3. Jeong Yun Ho

4. Kim Min Jong

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Uhm ki joon ahjussi, the man who can play any role!

2. My husband Lee Hyun Woo, come back to dramaland yeobo

3. Hot ahjussi Kim min Jong, I love him so hard

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol came across a random old interview of go soo oppa and he was talking about how emotionally exhausted he was during the filming of will it snow for Christmas because of the many crying scenes he had to film, lol, before nko, even me I was exhausted on his behalf. I love that writer but I swear her dramas can feel like a bipolar nightmare, I don't know why she's always punishing her characters lol, like she hates them or something. Lemme goan do some digging and see if she has an upcoming drama, aigoo punishment woman

*currently watching*: hello me, not yet 30, switch
Song of the day : a million pieces - kyuhyun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Game time

KRIS WU

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Guess the drama title

NEEDED

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KRIS WU

I haven’t watched him in anything but music videos so.....

8. Real life : any hot Chinese babe plisk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

NEEDED

Wanted

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
toykathy:

Wanted
Correct!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Han Chae Ah

2. Park Jung Min

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
So yesterday's episode of not yet 30 was 1% new stuff, 99% Flashback and 100% daebak cliffhanger ending. I'm not sure but I'm getting the feeling they'll probably not go with the webtoon ending, I feel like they might say seung yoo and hye ryung are friends with benefits and he ended things with her after falling for jiwon. Anyway whatever way they're going, I'd just like to say jiwon and seungyoo are two stupid children, especially that jiwon, why won't y'all just communicate, she's so scared of being heartbroken that she's keeping quiet and breaking her own heart the more. Heol! Also seriously why did they cast song jae rim in this drama, he was on the main poster and participated in drama promotions but dude has not said more than 5 words in this drama, I'm super confused, the only thing that would make sense is him winning jiwon's heart in the end, if not that is just a massive waste of casting, they could have as well cast some rookie idol for his role.
I downloaded the first episode since but I can see it just 20 minutes per episode is it a long weekly drama or what.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KRIS WU

Hahahahaha.....nae Baozi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
lordprogress:

I downloaded the first episode since but I can see it just 20 minutes per episode is it a long weekly drama or what.

It's a web drama, it's going to be for 15 episodes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Cha Tae Hyun

2. Jin Ji Hee

3. Ye Soo Jung

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Reasons why I can't wait for doom at your service

1. Seo in guk

2. Park bo young

3. Lee soo Hyuk

4. Kang Tae oh

5. Shin do Hyun

6. Directed by the director of my unfamiliar family and suits

See even if the writer ends up being a shi!thead, with these few points of mine, I'm just like can this drama start airing alreadyyyyy

P.s : happy birthday to cha tae hyun ahjussi

*currently watching*: hello me, not yet 30, oh my ladylord, Strongest deliveryman
Song of the day : April - Dia ft dindin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : rain
Artists : lim Kim VS taeyeon
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : lim Kim's song is very folksy, I love it. I love the sound of rain on the background. She's perfect.

If I have my facts right, I think Taeyeon's rain was the first sm station song ever released and till today, a million songs later, it's still in my top 5 sm station releases. It is an rnb gem and Taeyeon is perfection and I also love the raindrop effect at the end of the song.

If I had to score both songs would get a 5/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Game time

JUN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUN

Nae Bread and Butter

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Asian babies who are not korean.

Good morning from Nae inhyeong and I.

Her acting needs a bit more work to perfect and I know she will get there. She is so brand new and I am wishing her a successful career.

She is drop dead gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021
CHANYEOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
sarang60:

Nae Bread and Butter
Not your nothing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUN

1. Avengers social club

2. Backstreet rookie (cameo)

3. All his dramas I've seen are everything

4. His character in avengers social club

5. I guess I'll go with he and jo boah in goodbye to goodbye, even though I thought they were toxic sha lol

7. A poor high schooler in 1960s Korea who is falsely accused of murdering a chaebol pikin. P.s: he ends up getting death by electrocution. Yep I need a sad drama

8. Kim sun ho can play the unwilling, grumpy lawyer who ends up fighting for him, he will lose the case but he'll learn life lessons from jun's character and we'll all cry some more lol. Real life - well I delusionally ship him with Kim bora but it's a really fickle ship cos I'm 99% sure it will never sail lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nae pumpkin pie

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Choi Woo Shik

2. Xiu Min

3. Kim Seok Kyung

4. Kim Mi Sook

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning for Papi and I.

He scares me....Hahahahaha.... he is just too much to handle.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Happy birthday to Choi woo sik oppa, love of my life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Aigoo netizens have started, so even though I don't completely think canceling joseon exorcist makes sense, I can understand the reasoning behind it, they succeeded in tanking the show but they aren't satisfied, now they're coming for my girl shin hye sun's coins. She starred in Mr Queen which was written by the same problematic writer lol and I guess he also distorted history there, I'm not sure, I didn't watch the drama, their problem with shin hye sun is that apparently she did an interview where she said Mr Queen was one of her favorite works and challenged her as an actress. They are angry that she said all those nice things about the drama, my own is, should she have lied? She had a great time filming and it was a really challenging role so what do they want her to say? Now she's losing cf deals upandan, I don't even understand these Koreans abeg, Mr Queen had high ratings, if they didn't like it why did they watch it? I bet the same people are the ones spewing outrage mtcheww and then the spineless cf deals people, please nobody is going to boycott your tasteless chicken just because shin hye sun is your model mtcheww. I can't even deal, is this how to do cancel culture lol shior. Shin hye sun worked so hard through various supporting roles to get where she is, these people should not let me curse them

*currently watching*: hello me, not yet 30, oh my ladylord, Strongest deliveryman
Song of the day : bababa - 4minute

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN HYE SUN

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since Mr Queen has ended and netizens are being epic A-holes, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Guess the drama title
I AM (CITY'S) PRETTY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.