Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971239 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM JI WON

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since lovestruck in the city has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels
LVWRDS - CHN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Guess the movie title (lol I'm sorry, it's an animated movie)
ROYALTY THAT IS FEATURED IN CHRONICLES OF NARNIA (mtcheww it's simple sef)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels
WNNHRYRSNG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since lovestruck in the city has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
LVWRDS - CHN
HINTEU 1 :
LV WRDS - CHN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

WNNHRYRSNG

Hinteu 2:

WNN HR YR SNG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Random post: #Videofashion.

Mv for well... yesterday was big bang's haru haru. They wear regular clothes and they looked good except for maybe the weird crown on taeyang's head although i get it but it was still ermm...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline, so all big bang are friends but g dragon's girlfriend leaves him for t.o.p and it causes a rift between them, there were scenes of them fighting, scenes of gd remembering the good times he had with his ex, scenes with girl and t.o.p being all lovey dovey in gd's presence but it turns out the girl had cancer and she didn't want gd to find out and be devastated so she broke up with him, begged the other guys to keep it a secret and pretended to date t.o.p so gd can hate her (mtcheww mumu), at the end of the day she gets worse and is in the hospital for an operation with the remaining guys with her, taeyang finally breaks down and calls gd telling him the situation, gd runs to the hospital but it's too late, the girl dies. The endeu

Storyline : 10/10 I love it, it's like an annoying makjang drama but it's a complete coherent story nonetheless

Styling : 10/10. Normal clothes, I do wish they didn't have so much eyeliner on tho, I get that it's the makeup of that Era but puh-leasseee

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 10/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : everyone played their part well even the girl

Who stood out the most : Everyone including the female lead

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

HINTEU 1 :

Love words - Chen
LV WRDS - CHN

Love words - Chen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hinteu 2:

WNN HR YR SNG

I wanna hear your song

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Strongest delivery men

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same.
Please watch it o. I will like to know your thoughts on it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
toykathy:

Strongest delivery men
Wow wow wow @toykathy unni is on fire today. You got all 3 answers right!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ovems:
Please watch it o. I will like to know your thoughts on it.
Aigoo I'll watch it but definitely not this year lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Random post : #Videofashion.

Mv for today is bobby's holup. He's in a house party so he's dressed appropriately plus some other oh i'm such a hard a** rapper outfits in the mix. He mostly looks good sha although i'm not sold on the hair, i get it, don't love it but i get it. I couldn't get all the outfits cos mv was too fast paced but

1. My first favorite outfit, i want this outfit, it screams chill, i like that the shorts are orange even though i usually dislike bright colours, the mv was pretty much dim lighting all through so the orange helps make him conspicuous, and it's fashionable so yay!

2. Sort of like a boxer robe thingy but whatever, it looks good.

3. My 2nd favorite outfit aka beautiful beautiful skin, wait lemme go research how old bobby was when he shot this mv, i'm not about to start thirsting after a minor. I'm pretty sure now that he's older, he's more buff than he was here and.... ok i'm stopping

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
ABOUT THE MV

There's really no storyline, the song is about getting wasted on booze and maybe other stuff cos I'm pretty sure just booze can't manifest all the madness this boy did in the mv (shout out to dkdk oppadeul for translating the lyrics lol) anyway so the video is him basically tripping in a house party.

Storyline : no storyline

Styling : I'll give it a 10/10, lol there's a tiny bit of me that's going how are his clothes so neat when he's in such a filthy house, the least I'd expect is at least some vomit on his hoodie since he's epic wasted lol

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 3/10 not much set design going on here

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : I'm not even going to lie, his hoodie and shorts, we've resumed working at the office, no more remote work, I actually miss dressing like a bum and just chilling at home in my big shirts and short *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Wow wow wow @toykathy unni is on fire today. You got all 3 answers right!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the movie title (lol I'm sorry, it's an animated movie)

ROYALTY THAT IS FEATURED IN CHRONICLES OF NARNIA (mtcheww it's simple sef)

Dear olodos,

THE SNOW QUEEN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Chuang 2021, my final top 11 in no particular order.

Lin Mo......He is probably my favorite person on the show (life of the party, he is awesome)

Mika.......Nae Lead vocal

Keyu......Nae Main dancer

Patrick.....Nae main vocal

Nine......Nae lead vocal

Riki.......Nae Lead dancer

Santa.....Nae Lead dancer...... This is the human with the most personality growth on the show in my opinion..... He is a world champion and an ovverrrrrrr achiever..... He pushes himself to breaking point and then he pushes others until they break too...... it has amazed me to see him having fun in this last stage....(it was a complete turn)

Ye Tao........this one doesn't even need to do anything, he just needs to be there....he has great stage presence. His rank has been dropping like crazy and I was scared he would go home everytime...to my surprise, he was voted the MVP of their last stage performance..... he deserves all the best.

Oscar.......Main/Lead rapper

Liu yu.......main dancer....(If you want to define beautiful using dance, this is your guy)

Yu Gengyin......Main vocal

HONORABLE MENTIONS.......I wouldn't want anyone on this list to replace any of my top 11 babies BUT, they are very good and have improved alot.....they deserve to be mentioned.

CAELAN
AK
BO YUAN
XINGTE
WU YUHENG
HAN JIANG.......Mika's bestfriend on the show....he is so loud....Hahahahaha ( Mika loves him so much)....if Oscar wasn't strong, AK or Jiang would have replaced him( he would be the only replaceable one).... he is good but I haven't seen much personality from him, so I am not crazy about him YET but his is really really good.

I know my heart is going to be shattered in the final episode, it is inevitable except all my babies debut.

I am confident that these people will debut from my list...like if they don't then ojoro has happened....Hahahahaha

Mika
Keyu
Liu yu
Santa
Riki
Patrick.

I am WORRIED about NINE. He has been MVP twice in a row, he has always been in B class, he is clearly loved by MANNNNNNNYYYYYYYY......... vote for my baby oooooooooooooooo.

Let's see how it goes.

Thanks to Gong Jun, and all the special mentors that made ep 8 even more spectacular.

I already have 10 biases.....Nine, Keyu, Patrick and Mika..........

I think this will be the first Chinese group I will support like my Treasure and Enhypen (I mean with all my chest and that is if MOST of my babies make it).... they better hold my attention.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2021
CHUANG 2021

Aigoooooo.....this is the reason why you are still on the show Lushhhhhiiiiieeeeeee....HAHAHAHAHA

He is unbelievable.....HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2021
I am so proud of my perfect 10. On ep 8, He was the MVP with the highest vote of all MVPs.... overall winner. This is the best time to shine even more.

When he left his career and everything back in Thailand, I was worried but I knew he would do great and here we are. If Nine doesn't debut oooooo lord....I am already crying just thinking about it. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY HE SHOULDN'T.

Good night from Nae Night Snack and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yoo Yeon Seok

2. Lee Dong Hyun

3. Yoo Teo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Yoo Yeon Seok

2. Lee Dong Hyun

3. Yoo Teo

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Happy Sunday fam

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Random post :

1. Hello me really turned out to be more enjoyable than I thought it would be and I am glad I watched it, wasn't a perfect drama but it had such a satisfying end that I still can't believe I watched a fantasy drama whose end satisfied me, I think they're now 5 I've seen so far

2. Le *sigh* someone on dramabeans said minhyuk is just a vehicle for PPL in oh my ladylord and OmG that is so true, I used to think hae hyo in record of youth was the most useless second lead ever in a plot but this minhyuk's character is taking the cake, I really hope they do something interesting with his character, hell I'll even take him being an evil 2nd lead than whatever he is here, until then I'll just keep watching him smile and modeling chaebol winter jackets aigoo

P.s : happy birthday to my hot hot men Lee do Hyun, yoo Teo and yoo yeon suk, God knew what he was doing making you all on the same day

*currently watching*: not yet 30, oh my ladylord, taxi driver, where stars land
Song of the day : shake - lay

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : two of us
Artists : wonjun VS baro
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : wonjun's (I'm pretty sure this isn't how he spells his name but I really don't care right now) song is an ost, he features jiwon from minx I think (lol is there anything I'm sure of about this song) and its just normal generic ost, nice voices. The endeu.

Baro features min in his song, it's nice, kind of has an old school vibe, min practically hard carries the song, but I like baro singing the chorus, I've always had a weakness for rappers singing

If I had to score both songs would get 2/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
STRLGHT - SH feat RM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHOI KANG HEE

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since hello me has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Guess the drama title
THE SOLITARY THING I HAVE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
THDVL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.