Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962009 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fati2001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
sarang60:
Happy new month everyone
who's this?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yayyy seo Hyun is joining na in woo's drama. Lol so when I first heard about that drama I thought it would be a Saguek cos the male lead sells fish in a traditional market so I didn't pay any attention to it but after hearing seo Hyun was going to be the female lead I decided to do some digging and thank goodness it's a modern drama. Anyway I'm going to watch this.

Tiffany is joining song joong ki and shin Hyun bin's drama. I'm not sure about her acting skills but she's playing a Korean American and I'm really grateful that they actually cast a Korean American, I'm tired of watching dramas where they cast people with manageable English skills as Korean Americans (looking at you Jamie and youngjae in so not worth it lol). Anyway whether Tiffany acts well or not, at least she'll speak believable English.

Now on the downside. My babe lizzy was arrested for drunk driving. I hate it when an adult that I love decides to up and make totally avoidable mistakes. Why the hell do you even have your car keys if you're going out drinking *sigh*. I hope they flog her well.

P.s : happy birthday to ahn Jae Hyun oppa. Nae sarang.

*currently watching*: racket boys, hospital playlist 2
Song of the day : galaxy - akdong musician (lol I remember when this song came out and kbs banned it cos they didn't want people to think it was a promotional song for Samsung galaxy phones. I swear kbs are probably the maddest broadcasting company in the whole of Korea). That reminds me I need to do a post for akmu my loves.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
sarang60:

Hahahahaha....As per role play gone wrong. Don’t ask any further questions.

OK ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

FL -

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

MRMSCHL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Guess the drama title

TOWN CAPTURER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SEOHYUN

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since private lives has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Random post : celebrity siblings I love.

The year I got into K-Pop was the year Lee suhyun and Lee chanhyuk won superstar k and became akdong musician. So they were literally in every Korean related site I opened but I never really paid attention to them cos I was more about dance bands and cnblue at that time. I knew they were insanely talented tho and I used to call them the Korean Ed sheeran (ugly faces, beautiful voices) (yes I know I can't create a human and they are wonderfully and fearfully made but I can be a shallow bi!tch so yeah they were ugly babies to me). It wasn't until suhyun collaborated with Lee hi on I'm different that I actually went OmG, she's such a baby, I want her. So I downloaded akmu's songs, watched them be the loveliest babies ever and of course you can't stan suhyun and not stan chanhyuk so.... I love them to pieces! And actually they are growing up to be quite gorgeous people so shame on me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

TOWN CAPTURER

City hunter

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

City hunter

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

MRMSCHL

Hinteu 1 :

MRM SCHL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since private lives has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

kangminhyuksho:

1. Her cameo in producers

2. Her cameo in weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo

I haven't watched any of her dramas but I'm looking for her upcoming drama, she better impress

These were my answers and yes things have changed. So basically no 2-6 = private lives. I'm looking forward to her drama with na in woo. The endeu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : jealous
Artists : nichkhun VS gugudan semina
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I love nichkhun's song. It's simple, it's an easy listen. I listen to the English version more cos I understand all of what he says.

Semina's song is retro soul/jazz inspired and I love it. Of course it won't be Kpop if they don't include some mumu rap but thank God it's minimal and doesn't really take much from the beauty of the song. I really wish jellyfish milked the potential this subunit had to offer but oh well.

If I had to score nichkhun would get 2/5 and gugudan semina 4.5/5. I'm deducting .5 for the rap lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Err so not worth it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hinteu 1 :

MRM SCHL

Moorim school

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nevertheless

Oh my gosh.
Is this a kdrama?
Like for real?!!!
Did I stumble into an alternate reality where Koreans are suddenly having realistic sexual and intimacy conversations on tv?
Or kissing like adults with secondary sexual characteristics and not a fish kiss?
A heroine actually having racy and sexual dreams?
A hero with more red flags than the Olympics (thankfully the heroine's fav color is red)?
A potentially gay couple?

I wanna wrap Na-bi and protect her from the big bad wolf (and dose her with a heavy dose of self esteen) but the wolf is so irresistibly gorgeous and I want her to explore the inner workings of her womanhood with him.
I'm so torn.

Can they like drop all episodes right now cause the wait is killing me cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
fati2001:

who's this?

Nam Goong Min

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Err so not worth it?

Err correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Moorim school

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
sarang60:

Nam Goong Min

You mean hot stuff right, I bet that's what's on his birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FL -

Dear olodos,

FLU - IU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mini album is coming from this human and I am not ready.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

You mean hot stuff right, I bet that's what's on his birth certificate.

Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Finally binged so not worth it today. I liked it. This is the first Korean sitcom I am watching and at first I was thrown off by the laughing sounds. Usually when I watch American or English sitcoms, the laughter is turned on when something really funny happens but here the minor, least funniest thing happens and the laughter comes on, I spent most of episode 1 rolling my eyes but I later got used to it or should I say the situations got funnier so I didn't mind the laughter even when it comes when literally nothing happens. By the way where the hell did they get all those foreigners that are fluent in Hangul. I understand Hyun min cos he's half Korean and has lived there all his life. I understand Minnie cos she had to learn Korean to become an idol but I do not get the rest. I mean it's obvious that they've either lived, worked or schooled in Korea for a while but OmG how are they that fluent (OK I know how lol but the thing is just bursting my brain. I envy their fluency). I was happy to see my babies from growing season cameo here, even though they didn't have any scenes together, I was really excited (maybe I'll re binge growing season this night). I'm glad jinwoon also had a scum character for his cameo lol, I really wonder if I can ever go back to liking that boy the way I used to, I just find his girl issues very suspect and it doesn't help that he was somehow entangled with them prison 101 boys. Maybe someday I'll go back to being able to stand him but right now I don't even want to see his face on my screen. I can't wait for season 2. Did Minnie really cheat on uri Sam? I hope not o cos me I won't forgive her for hurting my baby. Oh let the record show that Jamie is mine. I have been looking at him and I don't think I've seen him in any other drama, anyway MINED! I don't want to hear stories from anyone. Also OmG that Terris's boyfriend is foineee! I totally want to climb him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Good morning everyone...day 2

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Happy birthday to Kim Go Eun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Finally binged so not worth it today. I liked it. This is the first Korean sitcom I am watching and at first I was thrown off by the laughing sounds. Usually when I watch American or English sitcoms, the laughter is turned on when something really funny happens but here the minor, least funniest thing happens and the laughter comes on, I spent most of episode 1 rolling my eyes but I later got used to it or should I say the situations got funnier so I didn't mind the laughter even when it comes when literally nothing happens. By the way where the hell did they get all those foreigners that are fluent in Hangul. I understand Hyun min cos he's half Korean and has lived there all his life. I understand Minnie cos she had to learn Korean to become an idol but I do not get the rest. I mean it's obvious that they've either lived, worked or schooled in Korea for a while but OmG how are they that fluent (OK I know how lol but the thing is just bursting my brain. I envy their fluency). I was happy to see my babies from growing season cameo here, even though they didn't have any scenes together, I was really excited (maybe I'll re binge growing season this night). I'm glad jinwoon also had a scum character for his cameo lol, I really wonder if I can ever go back to liking that boy the way I used to, I just find his girl issues very suspect and it doesn't help that he was somehow entangled with them prison 101 boys. Maybe someday I'll go back to being able to stand him but right now I don't even want to see his face on my screen. I can't wait for season 2. Did Minnie really cheat on uri Sam? I hope not o cos me I won't forgive her for hurting my baby. Oh let the record show that Jamie is mine. I have been looking at him and I don't think I've seen him in any other drama, anyway MINED! I don't want to hear stories from anyone. Also OmG that Terris's boyfriend is foineee! I totally want to climb him.

You are late..... He is mine! I have seen him in a drama before so back off!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Lmao I totally knew ik sun's friend sekyung was going to be a guy. Everytime she talked about him she always used his name and not a pronoun, lol I hope uri doctor will not feel threatened by their friendship and I also hope her accident isn't serious sha. Aigoo these hospital playlist people are seeing jeong won and gyeoul dating in their very before and they keep assuming he's just being a gentleman lol I can't shout. By the way can those two get a room. All this standing and kissing on the road is not it at all. For someone who no longer works for that hospital, songhwa is there an awful lot ahn ahn wetin happen. Can someone please throw that olodo twin away aigoo he gives me so much joy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Msport(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2021
What about Bollywood movies like jodha and akbar

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2021
toykathy:

You are late..... He is mine! I have seen him in a drama before so back off!

Ehn congratulations for seeing him in drama. One thing about me tho is that I am never ashamed of my husbands. I scream their names from the mountain tops so the whole world will know. You saw boy but you were ashamed of letting the world know. He saw me that was ready to stake my claim and announce it to the world and decided to be mine. Like I said, I don't want stories. Goodnight let me goan cuddle with Jamie ssi, rain dey fall.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Msport:
What about Bollywood movies like jodha and akbar

I'm sure there'll probably be a thread for Indian related content somewhere on nairaland. You can check. Anyway 99% of the conversation on this thread is korean stuff but I'm pretty sure some people watch Indian series too. Not me sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.