Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2003067 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

I am loving the devil judge! Everybody is killing it and KMJ as an evil bitch is EVERYTHING!!!!!

I was so sad when she died, like nooooo. Ga On is wrecked. Sigh.

Soo Hyun shouldn't have died. She was the only sane character in that drama. I'm really curious about the truth of that fire.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2021
toykathy:

Soo Hyun shouldn't have died. She was the only sane character in that drama. I'm really curious about the truth of that fire.

It's too bad. I think Elijah started that fire though. The flashback when he was telling the story to Ga On showed that it started from the room she was in last.

Also huge props to Jinyoung, the man is holding his own acting wise and I love it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!! Yayyyy long time

People always beat me to it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning from nae dimples and I.

I know you can't see it and that's because it is mine alone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
LMAO what is this synopsis?! I hope it's as messy as it seems like it'll be because I am soooo going to watch it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
sarang60:

People always beat me to it

LOL slow baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
LMAO what is this synopsis?! I hope it's as messy as it seems like it'll be because I am soooo going to watch it

I just need it to not be more than 20 episodes and I am in.

P.s : I need chansung to play lead abeg, no more supporting characters

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I just need it to not be more than 20 episodes and I am in.

P.s : I need chansung to play lead abeg, no more supporting characters

When I saw the headline I thought he was the male lead mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
This week's episode of hospital playlist was dedicated to the lesser known staff, I liked it but the episode was a bit boring sha or maybe it's just me that wasn't paying attention (cos really I wasn't). I'm trying my best to like ik sun for oppa's sake but I swear she annoys me so much plus abeg how are you hiding the fact that you're in love with someone but his picture is your wallpaper. Mtcheww aunty make it make sense. Lol abeg is uri hodong fit to be a doctor at all, I know he's an intern and he's stressed and all but all his scenes are basically him doing olodo things aigoo. Song Hwa drank 5 raw eggs before singing lol, please I can't with that woman.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

When I saw the headline I thought he was the male lead mtcheeeew

Hahahahaha he's long overdue for a lead role sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL slow baby

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kamsahamida

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
This week's episode of hospital playlist was dedicated to the lesser known staff, I liked it but the episode was a bit boring sha or maybe it's just me that wasn't paying attention (cos really I wasn't). I'm trying my best to like ik sun for oppa's sake but I swear she annoys me so much plus abeg how are you hiding the fact that you're in love with someone but his picture is your wallpaper. Mtcheww aunty make it make sense. Lol abeg is uri hodong fit to be a doctor at all, I know he's an intern and he's stressed and all but all his scenes are basically him doing olodo things aigoo. Song Hwa drank 5 raw eggs before singing lol, please I can't with that woman.

I agree with you that you didn't pay much attention to this episode. As I was watching, I kept smiling while thinking about how your post about would be like. It was hilarious for me. From the table tennis competition to ik Jun and ik sun singing to Aunty Song Hwa leading the band. I find it funny,

I hope song Hwa will act a character with good voice soon just to redeem herself

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
sarang60:
Kamsahamida

I honestly don't think I will watch Korean bl again. Maybe cuz thai's version has taught me better but I'd rather stick to it. The last kiseu was ridiculous to me. But those babies are so precious

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
toykathy:

I agree with you that you didn't pay much attention to this episode. As I was watching, I kept smiling while thinking about how your post about would be like. It was hilarious for me. From the table tennis competition to ik Jun and ik sun singing to Aunty Song Hwa leading the band. I find it funny,

I hope song Hwa will act a character with good voice soon just to redeem herself

Yeah I got all the funny bits. I just didn't pay attention to the story about the hardwork of the nurses, interns and emergency department and I feel like this episode was supposed to highlight them. Anyway lol song Hwa sings with her normal voice in all the official ost that has been released so she has redeemed herself to me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah I got all the funny bits. I just didn't pay attention to the story about the hardwork of the nurses, interns and emergency department and I feel like this episode was supposed to highlight them. Anyway lol song Hwa sings with her normal voice in all the official ost that has been released so she has redeemed herself to me.

Maybe I should listen to the ost then

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
toykathy:

Maybe I should listen to the ost then

LOL you should, download I knew i love by jeon mido

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2021
toykathy:

I honestly don't think I will watch Korean bl again. Maybe cuz thai's version has taught me better but I'd rather stick to it. The last kiseu was ridiculous to me. But those babies are so precious

Hahahahaha.....give them time. When Thailand started, Korea wasn't even born yet. Korea is also trying to make something that will appeal to the society gradually, compared to Thailand that has more freedom.

I like the route Korea is taking too, no matter how short, there is always substance to the story and I also like the difference in locations and scenario they present

Yes my babies are precious and adorable.

Good nighttttttt unnie.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Song of day

LMLY by Jackson Wang.

Saranghaeyo Jackson oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ki Bum

2. Park Sun Young

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2021
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....give them time. When Thailand started, Korea wasn't even born yet. Korea is also trying to make something that will appeal to the society gradually, compared to Thailand that has more freedom.

I like the route Korea is taking too, no matter how short, there is always substance to the story and I also like the difference in locations and scenario they present

Yes my babies are precious and adorable.

Good nighttttttt unnie.

Btw, what's ur tot about this drama? I love the fact that he ended up with Shin Woo. But namgung didn't get to tell Soo Hee how he felt

Who was the Lee Tae Sun that showed up to face their teacher (after his b'day party I mean)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2021
toykathy:

Btw, what's ur tot about this drama? I love the fact that he ended up with Shin Woo. But namgung didn't get to tell Soo Hee how he felt

Who was the Lee Tae Sun that showed up to face their teacher (after his b'day party I mean)

Ok I loveddddddddddddd it.

I was in love with all of them including Soo Hee.

I like the way they focused on the main Leads and didn't include romance for Uri handsome NamGung, I love how NamGung was such a genuine friend from the get go to the end. It didn't feel like he was in love with Soo Hee, it just felt like he really cared for all his friends and I loved that.

I loved the entire cast the roles they portrayed and how they portrayed it.

I loved the innocence of it all, it was relatable, It made me feel giddy, I smiled and cried (like I felt all the emotions). I think my favorite scene was when ShinWoo was Taekyung's manager and they went shopping.....ohhhhh....the sleep over was cute too.

I loved the voice over in the end too and I didn't mind that the kiss was simple and cute because the tone of the drama is just exactly the same. It would have been weird if they went all hot and steamy. The fact that Taekyung initiated it was enough for me to cry.

I feel like Tae Sun is teachers partner.

I really really really loved it and I still do.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you should, download I knew i love by jeon mido

Such vocal was able to fake a voice! She's a good actress.
Pls have been trying to download the song (you've fallen for me) they sang in the last episode but I keep getting the one with that awful voice. Can you help me out?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
sarang60:

Ok I loveddddddddddddd it.

I was in love with all of them including Soo Hee.

I like the way they focused on the main Leads and didn't include romance for Uri handsome NamGung, I love how NamGung was such a genuine friend from the get go to the end. It didn't feel like he was in love with Soo Hee, it just felt like he really cared for all his friends and I loved that.

I loved the entire cast the roles they portrayed and how they portrayed it.

I loved the innocence of it all, it was relatable, It made me feel giddy, I smiled and cried (like I felt all the emotions). I think my favorite scene was when ShinWoo was Taekyung's manager and they went shopping.....ohhhhh....the sleep over was cute too.

I loved the voice over in the end too and I didn't mind that the kiss was simple and cute because the tone of the drama is just exactly the same. It would have been weird if they went all hot and steamy. The fact that Taekyung initiated it was enough for me to cry.

I feel like Tae Sun is teachers partner.

I really really really loved it and I still do.

Same here! Namgung gave Soo Hee flowers na. Is that not to show his affection?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
toykathy:

Same here! Namgung gave Soo Hee flowers na. Is that not to show his affection?

In my mind, He just wanted to her to smile as she was moody and sad. You know he kept saying she wasn't herself.... she collected the flowers only when he told her that Da on picked them and he deliberately made Da on pick them. To me, the boy was too inlove with himself to love anyone else and I loved that ( I mean this in an awesome way).

All his words of wisdom were useful and funny. I think his character is one of the best I have seen in terms of loyalty to friends and even in the way he handled the ones that strayed.

This was really fun to watch and I am sad it ended.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
toykathy:

Such vocal was able to fake a voice! She's a good actress.
Pls have been trying to download the song (you've fallen for me) they sang in the last episode but I keep getting the one with that awful voice. Can you help me out?

LOL at awful voice. I think they haven't released the official version yet that's why

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL at awful voice. I think they haven't released the official version yet that's why

Oh, patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dreamchaser212(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Who's got any idea when vagabond season 2 will be coming out.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Jo Bo Ah

2. Min Jin Woong

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why must everyone have a section of stupid fans. Jeon so min has 2 dramas and 1 drama special coming up and instead of these idiots to jubilate that unni is finally getting work. They're busy attacking song Yoon ah for being the main lead (who they should be freaking worshipping btw) and asking for ha suk Jin to be the male lead because Lee sung Jae is old. I'm just like first of all can you even read. From the plot it is so clear that the 2 ladies are the main leads and jeon so min might even get more attention playing a home wrecker plus she's dating an older married man, biko should they cast Got7's bambam as the main lead abi what the hell do they mean Lee Sung Jae he's old. I mean have you even seen Lee Sung jae, man is in his 50s and looking hot as hell. Mtcheww abeg jare lemme goan look at my favorite model turned actors' pictures and drool with joy. Nonsense people.

P.s: happy birthday to my faves jo boah and min Jin woong

*currently watching*: hospital playlist 2, you are my spring, live
Song of the day : daydream - Jang nara

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Jo Bo Ah

2. Min Jin Woong

FAVES

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.