Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979346 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
toykathy:

The lady is already changing her tune. Sword has two edges, you will get cut while cutting others. Read she might lose her job and fans are pressuring her too. They should sha allow dimple man to take a break for 5yrs so he can marry in peace. He's even lucky he finished hometown cha before the scandal

She was very considerate of him and the people involved in the filming, just imagine if she had outed him like how Ji soo's case happened. Aigoo the stress. I guess it's cos she works in the media and knows how much work had gone into filming, also she knows she'll get blamed too, that's why she waited till the drama ended to pull her "woman scorned moves".

P.s: did dimple man tell you he wants to get married tho lewl

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
descarado:
Gonna watch junho in period drama.
I think this is his first.

What's going on about dimple man?
Read the news yesterday. The truth is that South Koreans outside Korea aren't this crazy. They live crazy normal lives like us. I should blame confucianism. Its doing what Christianity and Islam is doing in Nigeria.

If tiwa is from there, na suicide straight be that.

Lol we all know Korea is the problem of Koreans. If this was Hollywood, oga would have quickly done IG live, apologize, give his side of the story, shed one or two crocodile tears and everyone will go back to their normal lives but because it's Korea they must make a mountain out of a molehill

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
descarado:

I read the brands he is representing has put back his name and pictures up again after removing it.
He may bounce back less than 5 yrs. And to think he is just having his breakthrough after years in the industry. Like 10yrs I think.

The brands are mad, don't they feel stupid sef. The way these people are quick to cancel people over the slightest thing ehn. I swear if na me, I will cancel my contract with them but I guess if he does that netizens will still call him ungrateful, anyway he should goan rest for a while. He has tried

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
descarado:

It's revenge time. They don't sell condom in South korea?

I keep asking how expensive condoms and bananas are in Korea that these agencies will not hold monthly sex education classes for their Dumbo artists since they all want to act like they have no sense

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
descarado:

Well, it's their society. They know the drill. Commit the crime, serve the term.

Wish them luck.

I started some Japanese dramas and ol'boi, naija village drama is 100% better.
Unless the ones I saw were the bad ones.
Story lines, holy molly shocked

Lmao please I can't laugh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
descarado:

Well, it's their society. They know the drill. Commit the crime, serve the term.

Wish them luck.

I started some Japanese dramas and ol'boi, naija village drama is 100% better.
Unless the ones I saw were the bad ones.
Story lines, holy molly shocked

Ah ahhhhh LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

She was very considerate of him and the people involved in the filming, just imagine if she had outed him like how Ji soo's case happened. Aigoo the stress. I guess it's cos she works in the media and knows how much work had gone into filming, also she knows she'll get blamed too, that's why she waited till the drama ended to pull her "woman scorned moves".

P.s: did dimple man tell you he wants to get married tho lewl

She tried. And for the dimple guy, since konji dinor allow him to have sense, he should kuku goan get stuck with a woman

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday to Park Ha Sun,

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2021
toykathy:

She tried. And for the dimple guy, since konji dinor allow him to have sense, he should kuku goan get stuck with a woman

Jang dong gun and Lee byung Hun got stuck to women, still didn't stop them from messing around with other women. Abeg he should remain single, I don't need him stressing my fellow daughters of eve in the name of marriage. God was kind enough to give us sex workers, he can help us patronize them for life and help my girls make regular cash abeg.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2021
toykathy:
Happy birthday to Park Ha Sun,

My baby, my love, my all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Erm so the Seoul drama awards bla bla bla held and Suzy won best actress for start up. Lmao I wan laugh die. I watched start up and yes Suzy's acting did improve (and she still has room for improvement) but is her work on start-up enough to get her best actress? Can this people just call it a popularity contest and rest? I didn't even watch Vincenzo and I know the female lead must have done a hundred times better than uri Suzy, I'm not even going to waste my time listing the number of actresses that should have won that award in her place. Oh well, congratulations Suzy love

Can netizens please let us rest, More posters for melancholia has been released and this time Lee do hyun's character is wearing a school uniform and they want to kill us with student-teacher relationship is bad bla bla bla. Of course we all know that but has it stopped adults from taking advantage of students? No. So why not keep quiet and wait for the drama to actually air and see what the writer is trying to portray or better yet don't watch the drama! I really don't know why they're making so much noise

P.s: Happy birthday to my baby park ha sun, I learnt she's treating pneumonia. Feel better soon baby

*Currently watching*: lost, hidden identity
Song of the day: girlfriend - crystal Kay feat boa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since the witch's diner has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

Aigoo I just realized I didn't answer this.

author=kangminhyuksho post=99434729]

1. East of eden

2. Suspicious partner

3. Angel eyes lol sort of

4. I've loved all her characters

5. Everyone of her otp equals *heart eyes*

6. The line she says about pledis in angel eyes

7. I'm looking forward to her 2 upcoming characters

8. I'd like her to act with Kang ha neul and Lee Hyun woo again, real life - whoever [/quote]

These were my answers and not much has changed

2. Off the course

3. Off the course I guess

7. Looking forward to her upcoming character and drama

Anyway these were my previous and previous vious answers lol and yes just a few things have changed

2. The witch's diner

3. Hmm I'm really torn but I think I'll still go with off the course

7. She might be doing a drama with wi ha Joon which is just great but I'd still like her to act with Lee hyun woo and Kang ha neul again, someday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Who Sang it better
Song title: heaven
Artists: taemin vs after school vs exo vs davichi
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion: taemin's song is nice. I was really impressed with his voice in this one cos the beat is really understated so i could hear his voice cleaely.

I love after school's song. It's in Japanese and it's pretty much perfect disco. There are not a lot of great vocalists in after school and I like how they didn't bother stressing themselves, they maintained a low key throughout so everyone would be comfortable singing. So even though it's not a perfect song, it sounded perfect to me.

Exo's song is a sweet rnb song. I like it. The only reason I'm not scoring it higher is cos you can clearly hear the difference in the vocal skills of the group. I feel like if it was released now, everyone would sound top notch.

Davichi's song is a ballad, I love it. Their voices sound great as usual.

If I had to score taemin would get 2.5/5, after school and davichi 5/5 and exo 3/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

FLSHLV - CHHYNJN & SJSB
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FLSHLV - CHHYNJN & SJSB

Foolish love - Choi Hyun Jun and So Ji Sub

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Jang dong gun and Lee byung Hun got stuck to women, still didn't stop them from messing around with other women. Abeg he should remain single, I don't need him stressing my fellow daughters of eve in the name of marriage. God was kind enough to give us sex workers, he can help us patronize them for life and help my girls make regular cash abeg.

I can't laff abeg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
toykathy:

Foolish love - Choi Hyun Jun and So Ji Sub

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

WHNTMSTPS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guess the movie title

(Lol I'm sorry)

MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COLLEAGUES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Game time

LEE BUM SOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

WHNTMSTPS

Hinteu 1:

WHN TM STPS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the movie title

(Lol I'm sorry)

MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COLLEAGUES

Dear olodos,

MBA PARTNERS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hinteu 1:

WHN TM STPS

When time stops

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE BUM SOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama

1. Surgeon bong dal hee

2. Private lives (cameo)

3. Erm.... I've never really loved any of his dramas I've seen but I guess I'll go with the prime Minister and I

4. Erm....

6. I swear he just doesn't give me romance vibes but I'll go with he and Lee yo won in surgeon bong Dal hee

8. He might be doing a drama with Lee seung gi, I don't mind it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
toykathy:

When time stops

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tobijays: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good evening house, my girl is coming over and she is a great lover of korean movies please what interesting movie can you recommend for us to watch
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tobijays:
Good evening house, my girl is coming over and she is a great lover of korean movies please what interesting movie can you recommend for us to watch
Thanks
I don't watch movies but for dramas/series I can recommend

Lovers Of The Red Sky (ongoing)
Healer
Crash Landing On You
Lovestruck In The City
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tobijays: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Ovems:

I don't watch movies but for dramas/series I can recommend

Lovers Of The Red Sky (ongoing)
Healer
thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lol is there anyone who will come out and say hey look at me, I'm evil. Las Las we all try to present the best version of ourselves to people, i just wish everyone would actually have the decency to be good and kind in all aspects of their lives not just their public lives.

Nobody comes out to say they're evil but Korean entertainment take their "innocence" to the extreme.
The stark contrast between the conservative image they so desperately try to sell and the reality of their society is so glaring.
It's almost as if no one makes mistakes over there. Like everyone lives in a utopian society or something.

Just hypocritical. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Yonce:

Nobody comes out to say they're evil but Korean entertainment take their "innocence" to the extreme.
The stark contrast between the conservative image they so desperately try to sell and the reality of their society is so glaring.
It's almost as if no one makes mistakes over there. Like everyone lives in a utopian society or something.

Just hypocritical. Tueh

It's very hypocritical and I don't even think these people are ready to realize that their idols are flesh and blood humans like them. It's even more sad because they debut at such a young age so they have no choice but to go with the angelic image their agencies promote them with, if these agencies can package their artists as just normal humans not Demi gods who know no sin, it might go a long way in reducing the height of the pedestal where people place them. I follow a lot of Kim sun ho fanpages especially on Twitter, dude if you see the speed with which all of them just went off the radar when this thing was announced! Wow even me I shock, it was like 1 minute they're even annoying me by saying Kim sun ho is the reason the drama did so well and without him no one would tune in and the next minute just radio silence, not even one tweet encouraging or defending him. I'm just like aigoo people we need to do better. Anyway the celebs should Sha try to live good lives, you don't have to be perfect, it's 2021, I wish they would just be a little more truthful cos you'll see them opening mouth in interviews talking about how they've never been in a relationship and how their last relationship was when they were in highschool and the worst part is the mumu fans pretending to believe all those rubbish talk and running with it. I think it's even more annoying cos I know the fans know they are lying but still help them spread the lies, they now want to comman act betrayed when a star proves that he/she 's a normal human being. They are all crazy, everybody in that country.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2021
So it's now Chris wu shocked shocked

Boy is so bad, the news itself is cringy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!
So cnblue is now 3 members shocked shocked

Got7 is no longer under jype shocked
Read they were maltreated and neglected a lot.

BAP has disbanded. I saw one of them in police University. Its the best for them. That company is cruel and wicked. Read it has officially closed down. There was an idol group under them that received worst treatment than BAP.

Just like SM is treating some members of exo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.