Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972134 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

BEHIND AHJUSSI

Mr. Back

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
toykathy:

20th century boy and girl

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
toykathy:

Mr. Back

Congratulations you got all answers right

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hiuser(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
BTS Fake love was o.k, got your MJ and stuff huh>> /0\ just started so...let break this down to nothing...w0w
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Happy birthday to my forever no 3 bias in hello venus Alice aka song joo hee. I hope she gets some popularity as an actress. It's always sad to see talented people not get the spotlight they deserve

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Doo joon and hyeri might be doing a drama together and I am all for it. I hope they work together. My precious babies

Kwon yul and park se young are joining jung woo and Lee yumi's drama. Lol they were an evil pair in whisper. I hope they get to play nice people here. They're too fine to be villains lol

*currently watching* : twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather, thirty nine, grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel
Song of the day : girlfriend - henry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Game time

JUNG WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T ANSWER THIS)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Guess the drama title

EXCLAMATION CHILD OF MINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Finally we get a kiss in twenty five twenty one, finally aunty has graduated high school or written waec whatever but at least sha some progress. Lol so it's not only Nigerians that went crazy at the end of 1999 Lmao I remember people selling calendars about how 2000 would be the end of the world and rapture would take place. Aigoo me and my baby brain, I believed it some how sha but then again I wasn't even scared my house people were so hyped about the new millennium. My mom bought me y2k plastic glasses and I wore it everywhere *sigh*. Anyway I loved how they writer added more to seunghwan's and ye ji's storyline. I honestly didn't think we would get to know anything about yeji. That was a nice touch

That um's wife in forecasting love and weather is annoying me sha. I get that he hurt her badly and all of that but I really don't think she should punish him by keeping him away from his daughter even though I totally understand where she's coming from plus she's so passive aggressive and it's just mtcheww. She wants a divorce, if he signs the papers, she'll say he's being a coward and not fighting for them, if he refuses to sign, she'll say she's tired of him and all the ways he hurt and abandoned her. Madam what exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

The Uncanny Counter

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

EXCLAMATION CHILD OF MINE

Oh my baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is finally here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
THANK YOU
Englishisamust:

It's okay not to be okay
Angel last mission
Snowdrop
Mr queen
Whats wrong with secretary Kim
Vincenzo
All of us are dead
Backstreet rookie
K2
Lawless lawyer
My name

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
sarang60:

Oh my baby

Correct! You got both answers right

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You got both answers right

It sounds like you were expecting someone else to get it right. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good day,

Please any currently airing Series or upcoming one that has theme like myth, ghost-related, angel, North and South Korea plot line, time travel,

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
sarang60:

It sounds like you were expecting someone else to get it right. tongue

Lmao I am innocent of all charges

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
PATAlolade:
Good day,

Please any currently airing Series or upcoming one that has theme like myth, ghost-related, angel, North and South Korea plot line, time travel,

I don't know about upcoming dramas but I think only 'grid' is related to what you want

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I am innocent of all charges

She's bored grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNG WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T ANSWER THIS)

1. Sad love story

2. Mad for each other

3. Mad for each other

4. His character in mad for each other

5. He and oh yeon soo in mad for each other

6. Lol there are actually plenty things he said in mfeo that made me laugh

7. Looking forward to his upcoming role

8. He's acting with jung yumi which I love but I'd also like him to act with Jang nara

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
toykathy:

She's bored grin

Toh it is well with her o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
PATAlolade:
Good day,

Grid has time travel.

The upcoming drama monstrous might have horror elements, I'm not sure

I think Jang dong Yoon and nana's upcoming drama also has fairy elements or something like that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aigoo I totally forgot the king of pigs started airing last week Friday. Lemme goan quickly catch up on the first 2 episodes. I have missed my husbands. Thank God it's also going to be 12 episodes. I really like all these 2022 dramas having shorter episodes. Makes me happy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
toykathy:

I don't know about upcoming dramas but I think only 'grid' is related to what you want

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Grid has time travel.

I think Jang dong Yoon and nana's upcoming drama also has fairy elements or something like that

Thanks, I love both ( Grid and monstrous).
Pls, what's the title of the third one?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Aigoo I totally forgot the king of pigs started airing last week Friday. Lemme goan quickly catch up on the first 2 episodes. I have missed my husbands. Thank God it's also going to be 12 episodes. I really like all these 2022 dramas having shorter episodes. Makes me happy

Seen it and I loved it. One thing about kim dong wook oppa, nobody can accuse him of acting similar roles. All of his roles are different and distinct and that ladies and genitals is what I call an ACTOR. Love seeing Kim sung kyu oppa in a solid lead role, lol can't believe all I knew him for was the annoying goat in a piece of your mind. Chae jung an unni is like the icing on the cake. Lol our mumu ceo's wife and seo pd from kill heel are also here. Honestly may God not let my children cross paths with bullies cos I swear it's either I kill them or they kill me, all I know is someone is not getting out alive. And the most annoying thing about bullies is that they basically destroy people and forget all about it going on to live good lives while the bullied are left shattered. Even though it's a bit annoying how weak oppa's character is I actually like that he's portrayed as a normal human being with no superhuman strength, all he has are his fake identity and his mental illness lol not everyone can be like Lee je hoon in taxi driver. He's very sick but I'm rooting for him to get bolder with his serial killing. I'm not even going to lie, this month is ji soo's birthday and I was actually almost forgiving him since he's already paying for his stupidity by having his career taken away from him but honestly after watching these 2 episodes I got as angry as I did the first time I heard his news, I can imagine how all the people he had bullied must have felt watching him get so much love as a celebrity lol. So me I've postponed my forgiveness biko lol I hope he regrets his life every day and I also hope he is genuinely remorseful. Mtcheww stupid idiot aishh I'm angry lemme goan sleep biko

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
PATAlolade:

Thanks, I love both ( Grid and monstrous).
Pls, what's the title of the third one?

I can't remember. Google Jang dong Yoon and nana I'm sure you'll see the title

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
toykathy:

She's bored grin

How did you find that out? grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Grid has time travel.

The cursed has dark elements too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
The way I feel about him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bye bye bae

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.