Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968668 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Shine or go crazy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
sarang60:
Question.

I wonder o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
toykathy:

Thank you Kang! Although I know u love sad dramas, I can't believe am enjoying liberation notes either. But omo, I am really looking forward to the romance part of Lee El. I can't wait

You're enjoying it too right. It's weird but still somehow enjoyable

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
toykathy:

Shine or go crazy

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
toykathy:

I wonder o

LOL those ones are not grim reapers, they are the angels that fell from heaven to tempt the children of men lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

You're enjoying it too right. It's weird but still somehow enjoyable
100%

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LOL those ones are not grim reapers, they are the angels that fell from heaven to tempt the children of men lol

Ur sense is full today sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

No wonder

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
toykathy:

Just today.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
toykathy:

Tsk tsk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since forecasting love and weather has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. OK this is complicated, I've only seen her in a new leaf and remember but I skipped through those dramas so hard I don't even think I can boldly say I watched them, therefore the answer to this question is, I've never seen any of her dramas

7. She's a romcom queen so I want her to do horror, something like jung yumi's character in priest
8. I want her to do another drama with Lee min ho just for kicks

These were my previous answers and a lot has changed

1. Well I still haven't properly seen a new leaf so healer

2. Forecasting love and weather

3. Healer

4. I've loved all her characters I've seen except for her character in flaw. I just liked her, I didn't care for that friendship she was doing with ex

5. She and ji Chang wook in healer, she and song Kang in flaw

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
I have loved every single ep of TOMORROW but ep 6 was a powerful one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since forecasting love and weather has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

My best of Park Min Young still are what's wrong with secretary Kim and her private life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2022
toykathy:

My best of Park Min Young still are what's wrong with secretary Kim and her private life

Healer is my favorite drama of hers. I haven't seen my private life yet and I think wwwsk is overrated. The story had nowhere to go after the first half, the 2nd male lead was basically irrelevant and honestly I didn't think pmy and psj had great chemistry. What I saw was two talented actors who were great at acting sensual scenes, the chemistry wasn't as strong as their other pairings but their acting talent made the drama successful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Im Soo Hyang

2. Lee Da Hae

3. Kim Hyun Joon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Healer is my favorite drama of hers. I haven't seen my private life yet and I think wwwsk is overrated. The story had nowhere to go after the first half, the 2nd male lead was basically irrelevant and honestly I didn't think pmy and psj had great chemistry. What I saw was two talented actors who were great at acting sensual scenes, the chemistry wasn't as strong as their other pairings but their acting talent made the drama successful

As if I care, she acted with my husband so of cuz it's the best drama for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2022
toykathy:

As if I care, she acted with my husband so of cuz it's the best drama for me grin

Who is your husband? Park seo joon and kim Jae wook are mine so who are we talking about? If you mean the ahjussi that acted as psj's dad in wwwsk then you're right. He's all yours

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Lee da hae unni. Love her too much. Need her in a drama like asap

2. Kim Hyun jun my love. I really don't know why this man isn't as big as he should be. He literally has everything. He's tall, he's handsome, he can act. Why isn't he getting bigger roles

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Aigoo Lee jun ki oppa is down with covid. Get well soon biko you're still supposed to be having birthday high

*currently watching*: grid, kill heel, the king of pigs, my liberation, the accidental couple
Song of the day : truth - taemin

Yeah speaking of taemin, there's this jonghyun tribute account on Instagram and I've been trying to find out if it's run by fans, family members or sm. Anyway they always hold auctions and giveaways and stuff like that. Every proceed is given to charity and some organization that offers free therapy to youths. I think it's the sweetest thing. Next month they're even holding a celebrity item auction and shinee, cnblue, ft island, tvxq and some other idols are going to be giving some of their private belongings or something like that to the auction. I'm just like eotteoke these people will sha always find reasons to make me cry lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK HYUNG SIK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since soundtrack #1 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Guess the drama title

MALE FOR MALE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

MALE FOR MALE

Man to man

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
sarang60:

Man to man

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lovestruck in the city

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Greenarrow01(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2022
pls can someone recommend a very very good Korean series post 2017 that is very good. Has less of fight and sword, I prefer village series but any good series for me and wife to watch, one with much drama all those jesoen era palace drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Greenarrow01:
pls can someone recommend a very very good Korean series post 2017 that is very good. Has less of fight and sword, I prefer village series but any good series for me and wife to watch, one with much drama all those jesoen era palace drama

My Sassy Girl
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds
100 Days My Prince
Deserving of the Name
Mr Queen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
sarang60:

Lovestruck in the city

Correct! You got both answers right

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Greenarrow01:
any good series for me and wife to watch,

This is the cutest thing I have seen all day. Unfortunately I can't help you cos I don't watch joseon Era dramas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You got both answers right

Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Emperor: owner of the mask is a must watch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
sarang60:

Is that all?

See arrogance grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.