Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997465 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Jinxed at first

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Yeah there was a rumour last year that Lee seung gi was dating someone I really didn't care was happy for him whoever it was.
I found out earlier this year it was Lee da in(I have only seen her in my golden life) yeah her mum is really popular and her elder sis too, his fans were so against the relationship I didn't really care to check, thought it was like they only want their oppa for themselves kind of stuff.
But this morning I just took my time to check this Lee da in seung gi gf, I found out her dad or step dad was involved in a stock scam which lead to lots people losing their hard earned money and properties and even sucides.
So I see his fans are not happy why he's dating from that kind of family and stuff but come on he is a big grownass man he can definitely make decisions for himself so let him be.
To me he is second to none brilliant legacy is what made me love kdrama, so he should stay strong and do whatever he likes solidly behind him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
sarang60:

Ignored

Ignored the ignored

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2022
lordprogress:
Yeah there was a rumour last year that Lee seung gi was dating someone I really didn't care was happy for him whoever it was.
I found out earlier this year it was Lee da in(I have only seen her in my golden life) yeah her mum is really popular and her elder sis too, his fans were so against the relationship I didn't really care to check, thought it was like they only want their oppa for themselves kind of stuff.
But this morning I just took my time to check this Lee da in seung gi gf, I found out her dad or step dad was involved in a stock scam which lead to lots people losing their hard earned money and properties and even sucides.
So I see his fans are not happy why he's dating from that kind of family and stuff but come on he is a big grownass man he can definitely make decisions for himself so let him be.
To me he is second to none brilliant legacy is what made me love kdrama, so he should stay strong and do whatever he likes solidly behind him.

We are all solidly behind them. She is not her stepfather. Them bi!tches can keep crying us a river. As for me, I've both asoebi for my babies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Good morning everyone for Gom and I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2022
I was thinking jinxed at first would give kbs the wed-thur ratings they desperately need but I guess not, I mean the ratings are higher than they've had in a while but it's not great. Oh well as long as the story makes sense, I don't care about the ratings.

P.s: happy birthday to my wife lim ji yeon, I wonder what her role will be in song hye kyo and Lee do hyun's upcoming drama. Will she play a villain? Never seen her in a villainous role so I think that'd be pretty interesting

*currently watching*: why her, cleaning up, jinxed at first
Song of the day : xoxo - somi (this song has blackpink written all over it. I won't be surprised if teddy gave her a BP reject. Hell the song even had jennie's iconic "naneun solo" line, definitely a BP reject)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2022
sarang60:
Good morning everyone for Gom and I

He's pretty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Game time

DJ KOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T ANSWER THIS)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since monthly home magazine has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Guess the drama title

THE 2ND (NAME'S) BASIC UNITS OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

He's pretty

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Random talk.

It hits differently when our Asian babies speak English even when their accent is slightly heavy.

I have been enjoying my Thai babies speak English and I have discovered that they are a lot bolder and not afraid to make mistakes unlike Nae Korean agis.

Let me also state here that when Nae sunflower talks education, thesis and books he is reading to make up for it all ehn........in English for that matter, the hotness is just ridiculous and this human is already a fire dragon breathing angel.

The fact that I am attracted to nerds, brainiacs aka intelligent people is no secret and it is such a blessing that almost all my babies are beautiful Nerds.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
*sigh* I think I should kuku start watching eve. I always had plans to watch it as it aired cos I thought Lee sang yeob was the male lead but I later saw from the plot that park byung eun was going to be the male lead and well I was a little disappointed. I love pbe but I was really hyped for lsy so I planned to watch it after it aired but knowing myself, my watch it later will probably be 2025 and I don't want to wait that long to watch my faves (cos I do love the 4 main leads) so I guess I'll start watching it today *sigh* I really need to buy more hours in a day cos I need to finish at least 6 episodes before tomorrow. See this is why it's not good to have too many faves in life aigoo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
*sigh* I think I should kuku start watching eve. I always had plans to watch it as it aired cos I thought Lee sang yeob was the male lead but I later saw from the plot that park byung eun was going to be the male lead and well I was a little disappointed. I love pbe but I was really hyped for lsy so I planned to watch it after it aired but knowing myself, my watch it later will probably be 2025 and I don't want to wait that long to watch my faves (cos I do love the 4 main leads) so I guess I'll start watching it today *sigh* I really need to buy more hours in a day cos I need to finish at least 6 episodes before tomorrow. See this is why it's not good to have too many faves in life aigoo

I completely understand as I am in the same boat.

Too many faves should be illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : yeah
Artists : apink VS btob
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : apink's song is a nice bubbly pop song. They've always been able to do cutesy songs without making it cringe. Thumbs up to the clear English intro, I wonder where that their former member is sef, I know she grew up in the US or something so she was usually in charge of the English lines in their early albums

Btob's song is a sweet pop song. Eunkwang's vocals is heaven. The rest also did not come to play. I like that it's a simple song but there's this seckshi undertone it has especially the chorus and even peniel's rap was good (although I'm pretty sure if I translate his lyrics they'd be super cheesy)

If I had to score both songs would get 3/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
sarang60:

I completely understand as I am in the same boat.

Too many faves should be illegal.

LOL we should learn to close our hearts

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

BCS'MSTPD - SS51

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

BRNGN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

BRNGN

Born again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

BCS'MSTPD - SS51

Because I am stupid by SS501

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
sarang60:

Born again

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
sarang60:

Because I am stupid by SS501

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE 2ND (NAME'S) BASIC UNITS OF LIFE

Dear olodos,

YUMI'S CELLS 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

DJ KOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T ANSWER THIS)

I've only seen his cameo roles and I don't even think he's interested in acting so...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

YUMI'S CELLS 2

You know what? I'm really an olodo for missing this

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Ji Jin Hee

2. Kim Yeo Jin

My babies :

3. Kim Sunoo

4. Daniel Jikal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

You know what? I'm really an olodo for missing this

If you are an olodo then I'm an olodo rabata. I clearly knew the answer was cell but I kept telling myself that there is no kdrama that has cell in its title. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
toykathy:

If you are an olodo then I'm an olodo rabata. I clearly knew the answer was cell but I kept telling myself that there is no kdrama that has cell in its title. Very funny.

LMAOOOO
I'm sure Kang is having a field day

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahhahahaha @TOYKATHY and @raphaella thank you for making my day lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

LMAOOOO
I'm sure Kang is having a field day

Don't mind her. Let her enjoy herself today

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Hahahhahahaha @TOYKATHY and @raphaella thank you for making my day lol

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Omo im all caught up on eve. I can't believe I've dedicated 8 hours between yesterday and today to that drama. Ladies and gentlemen this is why I'm a broke bi!tch cos sensible people would have used that time to come up with a cure for cancer or something important *sigh*. Anyway Lmao I am loving yoo sun unni, I know she has played villainous characters before but this is the first time I'm watching her play an overdramatic villain and I am enjoying her. It's weird how before now her character that stuck with me was her role as the sweet secretary in clean with passion for now so seeing her as a mad woman here is an exciting 360 for me. I'm like even if everyone in Korea catches covid, she never will cos omo the number of times she has washed hand in that drama ehn lol covid go see am run. I like that her boy toy but why do I feel like he's in love with her, hian I hope not o, oga biko let's have some self respect and not fall for a nasty woman who treats us like dogs no matter how monstrous her upbringing is. I hope her husband is even paying him to sleep with her and he has lots of evidence to use against her. That rael's
"mother" should not come and spoil our plan o, I understand that she's worried cos rael isn't following the plan but exposing her identity is just too much of a betrayal. As for my Lee sang yeob oppa, I just want to take him far away from all those corrupt people but this man is ready to enter fire to help rael. It is well with all of them. I really really just want to pour food into seo ye ji, my God she's so skinny, looking at her waist makes me want to cry. Why are you that tiny woman, she's literally built like a child, there are a lot of actresses that work to maintain really slim figures like yoona, Krystal, seohyun etc but their waist isn't that tiny, it's like an ant's and it makes me uncomfortable biko. I hope she's not starving herself sha. Wetin

Jinxed at first is just there. It's not boring and the lead's are cute but there's just something about the story that's lacking. I don't really understand the backstory with the mom and the chairman. Were they in love? When did things go wrong? Is the guy from prison seulbi's dad? If he's the dad, why isn't he enjoying all the luck from the mother of his child? Did he help her escape and pretended to be her husband? I don't even know what's happening. All I know is seohyun and na in woo are cute and I can't wait for them to start dating (even though it'll probably be for 2 episodes before the big bad wolves come for them *sigh* drama).

Now lemme prepare to watch the Korean version of money heist tonight

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Mickey02(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.