Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2006599 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2015
due to SWWTN's popularity, it would be produced into a musical and game.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/20/scholar-who-walks-the-night-to-turn-into-mobile-game-movie-and-musical/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2015
musico:
Pls fixed.episode.7 and 8 Iremember you and beautifull bride ep 8.pls sir use yourupload to upload it pls. Thanks a lot more grease to your elbow and I real appreciate your effort.

Fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
fijiano202:
I don't see this drama having a good ending
I'm getting that vibe too. Korean sageuk dramas don't normally end happily but I hope the writers won't go that way.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
ellab:
To Atk01, who was worried about the ratings of I remember you. this is good news for you.

IRY is in the ICP top ten. this means that it got a good score among Koreans and the international market.
knetz are demanding that ratings should be changed on how they calculate the percentage because if it can do well online then it means its also doing well on TV and I agree.
The only 2015 korean drama that broke the 20% ratings mark was the producers.The last episode was 21% or so (kim soo hyun's power,i guess.).I think it's high time Koreans stopped considering drama ratings cos many good dramas nowadays are always below 10% in ratings.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
hilda90:

The only 2015 korean daily drama that broke the 20% ratings mark was the producers.The last episode was 21% or so (kim soo hyun's power,i guess.).I think it's high time Koreans stopped considering drama ratings cos many good dramas nowadays are always below 10% in ratings.
It was around 17%. No weekday drama has reached 20%. Daily dramas and weekend dramas are usually above 20%.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
, what happen? I opened the site, and I saw this.

Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at .com Port 80
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Watching running man right now and I wonder why they haven't invited kim so hyun yet.... Wanna see her in a variety show

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Watching running man right now and I wonder why they haven't invited kim so hyun yet.... Wanna see her in a variety show
I don't watch Running Man a lot but I'd watch that one if they get her on the show.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:

It was around 17%. No weekday drama has reached 20%. Daily dramas and weekend dramas are usually above 20%.
sorry,i meant weekday dramas.yeah,daily and weekend dramas are usually above 20%.
I think producers did quite well even at 17%,other dramas barely reach 10%.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
hilda90:

sorry,i meant weekday dramas.yeah,daily and weekend dramas are usually above 20%.
I think producers did quite well even at 17%,other dramas barely reach 10%.
I think the reason is that most of the young population now watch online, and the ahjummas that sit in front of the TV aren't all that interested in flower boy, young romance type of dramas. They prefer family dramas, the likes of daily and weekend dramas.

If I'm not mistaken, Producers has the highest rating of all weekday dramas this year.
Kim Soo Hyun the hit maker! I think that guy is just blessed. None of his dramas has ever flopped, they are all hits. Big hits.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:
, what happen? I opened the site, and I saw this.

Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at .com Port 80

i got the same message too this afternoon from my host providers that have exceeded the monthly bandwidth allocated,,,,and that my blog wont be available until next month or i upgrade my plan if i want it t0 be restored back............................................
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36133180:

i got the same message too this afternoon from my host providers that have exceeded the monthly bandwidth allocated,,,,and that my blog wont be available until next month or i upgrade my plan if i want it t0 be restored back............................................
*dead* cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:

*dead* cry

i will try and upgrade it this night but i will need you guys support

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
hilda90:

The only 2015 korean drama that broke the 20% ratings mark was the producers.The last episode was 21% or so (kim soo hyun's power,i guess.).I think it's high time Koreans stopped considering drama ratings cos many good dramas nowadays are always below 10% in ratings.

nope,the producers don't reach 20%. I'm not even bothered about ratings anymore. I just watch for fun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:

I think the reason is that most of the young population now watch online, and the ahjummas that sit in front of the TV aren't all that interested in flower boy, young romance type of dramas. They prefer family dramas, the likes of daily and weekend dramas.

If I'm not mistaken, Producers has the highest rating of all weekday dramas this year.
Kim Soo Hyun the hit maker! I think that guy is just blessed. None of his dramas has ever flopped, they are all hits. Big hits.

THIS!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bevy12:

I don't watch Running Man a lot but I'd watch that one if they get her on the show.

I watch running man only becoz of song ji hyo,feel in love with her when I saw her in emergency couple.... She is the only female on the show

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36133961:

anything we can do to help?
what about that temp blog you opened up?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36133961:

How can we help?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:

How can we help?

Donation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:

I personally think the producers is just a hyped drama with no solid plot,it remind me of the heirs.

Don't get me wrong kim soo hyun is one of the finest korean actors and he delivers with no doubt but The producers was over hyped becoz of kim soo hyun being the leading the same way the heirs was hyped coz of lee min ho and the star studded cast.

The producer is not up to expectations to me and the OTP was just a mismatched couple

Kim soo hyun and gong hyo jin? Please! I will chose IU anyday anytime

This is just my perspective
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
ellab:

anything we can do to help?
what about that temp blog you opened up?

Donation .......the tep blog is somewhere else
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36134432:

Donation

What kind of donation?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I personally think the producers is just a hyped drama with no solid plot,it remind me of the heirs.

Don't get me wrong kim soo hyun is one of the finest korean actors and he delivers with no doubt but The producers was over hyped becoz of kim soo hyun being the leading the same way the heirs was hyped coz of lee min ho and the star studded cast.

The producer is not up to expectations to me and the OTP was just a mismatched couple

Kim soo hyun and gong hyo jin? Please! I will chose IU anyday anytime

This is just my perspective
Have you watched the drama?

No solid plot? It wasn't your regular conventional rom com. It talked about the happenings behind the scenes of variety and entertainment shows.

Kim Soo Hyun wasn't the sole lead. There were 4 leads, and even though he has more fan base, lots of people watched for Cha Tae Hyun.

The end OTP was Tae Hyun and Hyo Jin. The Soo-Hyo pairing was just to tease viewers.

Lastly, Heirs and Producers are NOT in the same league. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I watch running man only becoz of song ji hyo,feel in love with her when I saw her in emergency couple.... She is the only female on the show
I love Song Ji-hyo too, only that I liked her since Princess Hours. I was so suprised when i found out Oh Jin-hee and Min Hyo-rin was acted by the same person. She did look very familiar in Emergency Couple and I really liked that drama. It was good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atk01:

Have you watched the drama?

No solid plot? It wasn't your regular conventional rom com. It talked about the happenings behind the scenes of variety and entertainment shows.

Kim Soo Hyun wasn't the sole lead. There were 4 leads, and even though he has more fan base, lots of people watched for Cha Tae Hyun.

The end OTP was Tae Hyun and Hyo Jin. The Soo-Hyo pairing was just to tease viewers.

Lastly, Heirs and Producers are NOT in the same league. smiley

Like I said its just my own perspective
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:

What kind of donation?
]]Financial donation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bevy12:
I love Song Ji-hyo too, only that I liked her since Princess Hours. I was so suprised when i found out Oh Jin-hee and Min Hyo-rin was acted by the same person. She did look very familiar in Emergency Couple and I really liked that drama. It was good.

I like the fact she isn't a typecast actress,she isn't afraid to try different role

From being the villain in Goong then baring everything in frozen flower and being the determined ex-wife in emergency couple

She just wow me and she isn't afraid to show
her barely awake face on running man(with no makeup)

I wish she'd get more interesting role coz she really deserve it.

Even tho her latest drama was a flop,I can't wait for her next project.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36134894:
]]Financial donation

Oh!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I like the fact she isn't a typecast actress,she isn't afraid to try different role

From being the villain in Goong then baring everything in frozen flower and being the determined ex-wife in emergency couple

She just wow me and she isn't afraid to show ur her barely award face on running man

I wish she'd get more interesting role coz she really deserve it.

Even tho her latest drama was a flop,I can't wait for her next project.
Me too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36134470:

Donation .......the tep blog is somewhere else
omona.
so the temp blog can't be revived?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Who has tried Make a Woman Cry? I know, I'm just trying family dramas nowadays but it's a good one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bevy12:
Who has tried Make a Woman Cry? I know, I'm just trying family dramas nowadays but it's a good one.
I love, love family dramas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.