Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1963824 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
captainhoo:

I wonder too. I assume that the fact that other people are always on cast (background) with them can make them act "professionally" but I wonder if there are sexual tensions built up over time between them. Those two you that mentioned, hmmm. Friendship or not, I hope they date jor,officially or not make I fit stop to dey wonder angry

Lmao so you're a sheeper too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
captainhoo:
Just finished the school nurse files. I don't know whether to say it's interesting or not. It helped me pass the time when I needed it to.

Why dem con turn one of my kdrama boos (Mr Hong) to a simpleton sad sad. I con dey pity am with him leg and oversized trousers cheesy

Biko I need Netflix series recommendations. Currently enjoying narco saints.

Has anyone watched green mothers club, how's it?

LOL I actually liked school nurse files, it was my type of weird. I haven't seen green mother's club

Try a model family or the Korean version of money heist (even though season 2 isn't out). If you're looking for comdey/romance try my first first love season 1 and 2 or so not worth it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
#throwbackthursday part 2 (one shot)

Title : THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOU AND ME

Main CAST :
Shin Hyun soo
Lee da in

Channel : kbs
Year : 2018

Fun fact : the main leads previously played a couple in a kbs weekend drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
A young man (shs) is in a room, he puts a VHS cassette in a video player and watches a video of a boy and girl climbing a staircase. We hear his voice over "feelings may end but memories remain. Memories may fade but they clear up sometimes as if you turned on a switch. What is the expiration date of a memory before it gets distorted? Is it the same as milk's or canned foods?" his phone vibrates. There's a message saying unfortunately he didn't pass his job interview. Apparently he currently works part time for a sunbae from his university who runs a video restoration store or whatever (I don't really get what they do there all I know is there are lots of old videos at the store). Sunbae comes in and asks if shs got another rejection mail. Shs (his name is hyeonsu) says yes and begs sunbae not to fire him till he gets a job. Sunbae says he has just what to cheer shs up and puts another cassette in the video player. It's a video of hyeonsu in college, filming himself and looking very happy. Hyeonsu is surprised to see it and we hear his voice over "I had it too, my switch". Sunbae sees the look on hyeonsu's face and asks if he's recalling old times? Hyeonsu's says no lol. Sunbae asks him out for a drink and hyeonsu reluctantly agrees. They leave the video playing. In the video hyeonsu is with a guy and 2 girls, they are dressed in white shirts and jeans and chatting excitedly.

At the bar, they are both drunk. Sunbae encourages hyeonsu, telling him not to be sad cos he hasn't gotten a job. Hyeonsu says he knows he just doesn't have the ability. Sunbae says no don't think that way, to become a documentary director you even stopped hanging out with your friends so that you could focus.... Hyeonsu says that was just me being prideful, I felt sorry for my sister who had been taking care of me for 10 years. Sunbae tells him not to give up.

Hyeonsu is on his way to his sister's house, he is obviously drunk, holding a tin of baby food and talking to his sister on the phone. She asks him if he actually bought baby food cos the last time he was drunk and bought dog formula (Aigoo) hyeonsu assures her he bought the right thing. He's rushing to catch the bus when he bumps into a man, the baby formula falls from his hand and pours all over the floor while he also falls trying to catch the food. A voice says "you're still the same". He stands up and sees a lady (ldi) smiling at him. He looks sad and says you look the same. She asks really, I thought I got prettier? It's been a long time Lee hyeon su. We hear his voice over "the expiration of a memory is longer than you think"

Flashback to their college days. They're standing in front of a notice board and hyeonsu is smiling widely at her (guess it's love at first sight). She asks him if he's "tell me"?

Back to the present, we hear his voice over say "I think it's about 10 years".

Flashback to his first week in college, he goes into the library looking around like he's searching for something, he sits near a friend and friend asks if he's looking for someone. Hyeonsu says yes, his girlfriend. Friend is shocked and says you already have one? Hyeonsu asks his friend "minsik why did we come to college?" minsik says to get a job. Hyeonsu says no no no, you're so bland. It's to date girls. Minsik asks so how did you meet her? Hyeonsu says I haven't met her yet, I'm looking for one now (lol) minsik scoffs and goes back to reading. Hyeonsu says I'll definitely have a girlfriend before the end of March. He starts checking out a girl that comes into the library. Minsik shakes his head and says everyone is worried about the financial crisis and unemployment, aren't you a bit too relaxed? And besides she is too pretty for you. Hyeonsu says wow you're so cold by the way isn't it better for me to work on something than sleep like this person here (omo I just realized there's someone sleeping on the seat opposite them Aigoo the person has a hoodie on and is covered from head to toe so I thought it was a bag lol). He writes a note and when the pretty girl goes to the rest room, he sticks the note on her can of coffee. The girl comes back and sees the note. It says "if you would do me the honor of having dinner with me, please look 45° to the left." the girl leaves the note on the table, picks her coffee and leaves. Minsik laughs at him and hyeonsu says that was just practice. Another girl comes to seat at the table and sees the note. Hyeonsu starts praying that she shouldn't look his way cos she's not as pretty as the first girl. Lol the girl looks his way and he hides under the table. Minsik asks I thought you wanted to date any girl? Hyeonsu says any girl? Ya I'm not an easy man lol the girl hears him scoffs and says whatever. The person sleeping on the chair in front of the boys suddenly wakes up, checks the time packs up and leaves. The person accidentally picks up hyeonsu's mp3 player and hyeonsu accidentally takes that of the person's, he and Minsik sneak out trying to avoid the face of the girl that picked his note.

Outside the library Minsik wants to go for lectures but hyeonsu says he's not interested since it's just the 1st week of resumption. He leaves Minsik and turns on his mp3 player, he's surprised to hear strange old songs playing.

At home he goes through all the songs in the mp3 player and realizes they are all old love songs (some are my favorites) and he says this person has weird taste. He plays the songs for his sister, sister says these don't sound like you. He says I think I mixed it up with someone but I have a feeling the owner is going to be very pretty.

The next day he goes to paste a notice about the mp3 player on the notice board and ldi also comes to paste a notice for a missing mp3 player. She notices what he's pasting and asks "are you tell me?" he turns to her and smiles sheepishly. (mans is in love) cherry blossoms are falling all over them (p.s: this is the scene they showed in the first flashback). We hear his voice over "I was right". We hear her voice over "cherry blossoms in early March?". Immediately the cherry blossoms disappear (me: oh I think this drama is going to be narrated from different viewpoints. I love it already). Hyeonsu looks around confused. We hear his voice over "really? Maybe I got confused because you wore a pink dress." her voice over "I wore a green knit sweater that day, you wore a bright red hoodie". Lol immediately their outfits change. His voice over "yes I remember" her voice over "we were like traffic lights".

They exchange their mp3 players and she leaves. He starts following her around and pretending to do something else whenever she turns to look at him. His voice over "Ya Lee hyeonsu what are you doing, are you a stalker, why not just ask for her number instead of following her around?" just when he makes up his mind to talk to her, she runs into some friends and he has to hide again. She finishes gisting with her friends and continues walking and he continues to follow her smiling like a goat. He follows her till she gets to a place where she feeds a stray cat. He just keeps smiling and watching her from a corner. She notices him and he runs away. She walks after him and says excuse me! He stops and faces her. She says it looks like you'll follow me even to my house. He acts surprised and says Me? She asks "why are you following me?" he stammers "wow, what do you mean, do you often hear that you're pretty?" she says what? He says do guys follow you about, do they ask for your phone number and confess to you, I (he points to a building) am going to that building. What do you take me for? He starts walking and falls down lol, she says that's strange, I'm pretty sure I saw you following me.

We see ldi's side of the story, she notices the songs on the mp3 are different, it has a lot of girl group songs, she enjoys them and says this person seems cheerful.

Fast forward to when hyeonsu falls, she smiles and her voice over "I was totally right". She goes into the same building and *sigh* hyeonsu is still stalking her. She walks around and stops in front of a door. Just as she's about to go in, hyeonsu rushes to her and says wow what a coincidence, were you also coming here? No wonder you misunderstood me. She smiles and says were you really coming here? He says why are you being suspicious? Excuse me I need to go in. The sunbae from the beginning suddenly appears and pushes hyeonsu inside, ldi also goes in. Sunbae says welcome to auseong. He does a little dance and scat and says newbies! Hyeonsu and ldi answer yes! Ldi says I brought the application form, she hands it to him. Hyeonsu shouts "I'm Lee hyeonsu, a social science freshman, I'm here to join the club, please accept me". Sunbae throws her form away and says this isn't a coincidence, we are all meant to be. By the way can you guys sing. Lol hyeonsu obviously can't.

The club is having their freshman orientation at a bar and Sunbae asks hyeonsu to entertain them with a song. He sings and dances to wonder girls "tell me" (my song) and he is horrible. Sunbae is entertained, the other seniors wonder where hyeonsu's from. Minsik and the 2nd girl from the library, are there. The girl is irritated at hyeonsu's performance, Minsik is ashamed on hyeonsu's behalf. Ldi comes in late, when hyeonsu sees her he intensifies his rubbish performance and she laughs hard. The group members start to introduce themselves. Hyeonsu's eyes are on ldi tho. A girl introduces herself, she says she's a math major and the president of the glee club auseong. Minsik says he's a social science freshman and he's only there because his friend hyeonsu dragged him, he looks at the girl from the library, looks at ldi, she smiles at him and he says but I'll try my best in the group, hyeonsu notices that while others are drinking, the girl from the library is stylishly pouring her drinks on the ground and pretending to drink. ldi stands and hyeonsu pays full attention to her smiling widely, she says I'm yoo seungyeon, I'm a law freshman, thanks to music I endured my senior year in high school, I like listening to music and singing. She lists her favorite artists and hyeonsu lists them with her in his mind cos they're the artists in her mp3 player. She finishes introducing herself and he gives her a standing ovation, shouts she's so pretty (me:*sigh* dude could you be any more obvious lol). The girl from the library pours her drink on the floor again and it accidentally lands on hyeonsu's pants, he looks at her in anger, she eyes him and says what are you looking at? She stands and says I'm park se hui, a pure science major and a freshman. I applied because I'm a good singer. Sunbae introduces himself Jang hyungjun arts major.

After the get together, *sigh* hyeonsu still stalks her. He sees her sitting at the subway station and decides to talk to her, he gets close but still can't say shi!t *sigh* (me: biko what kind of mumu boy is this?) he pretends he doesn't notice her and goes "oh why did sehui pour her drink on my leg?" she hears his voice and says oh! Do you go this way? He pretends he's surprised to see her and says yes, do you? Wow what a coincidence, we should have walked together then. She smiles at him, he asks what, am I too handsome? She says there seems to be a lot of coincidences. They keep stealing glances at each other and looking away.

Back to the present, they are waiting for the subway. He's holding the baby food. She says I found out during winter break that we don't go the same way. He says you must have thought I was ridiculous. She says I was thankful. A bus comes and they get on it.

His voice over "should I ask, if she's had dinner? Ah this is awkward, I might go crazy. But wait is she married, would it be weird if I ask if she's married? Both of them speak at the same time" then... " he asks her to go first, she says you work with hyungjun oppa do you see the club members often? He says no I only hear about them from him sometimes. I'm too ashamed to meet them. She asks" why, because you said you'd be a documentary director but still haven't? He's surprised and says you hit the nail on the head. She says there's no need to beat about the bush. He says you're right. She says ya! Dreams are supposed to be hard to achieve, look at me, I always talked about being a human rights lawyer. He asks what do you do now? She gives him her complementary card and says I work at the city hall. I studied at noryangjin for a while and finally passed the Civil service exam 2 years ago, I'm in level 7. He says oh what an intellectual. She asks for his own complementary card and he hands it to her. She brings out her glasses to read, he watches her as she wears her glasses and tucks her hair behind her head (gosh it's actually heartbreaking to see how he looks at her with sadness and awe, he's so in love with her Sha)

Flashback to college, she's in the library, she puts on her glasses and tucks back her hair (I guess it's a habit) he's sitting in front of her, smiling with heart eyes. Hyungjun is also with them, he makes fun of hyeonsu for being so in love with seungyeon and hyeonsu begs him to talk quietly so she doesn't hear. Minsik and sehui also comes to join them, there are 5 chairs, 3on one side, 2 on one side. Hyeonsu and Hyungjun are sitting on the side with 3 and there's an extra chair next to him while seungyeon is sitting on the side with 2 with a chair next to her, sehui quickly grabs the chair next to hyeonsu, I think she has a crush on him. Hyungjun has a crush on sehui and is sad. Minsik takes the seat next to seungyeon and hyeonsu is jealous cos they seem to be friendly. Lol so the situation is hyeonsu likes seungyeon and is jealous cos she seems close to Minsik. Seungyeon has eyes for hyeonsu but hyeonsu doesn't know but Minsik notices cos he likes seungyeon but seungyeon is always looking at hyeonsu, sehui likes hyeonsu, Hyungjun likes sehui (me: what a headache).

They leave the library and seungyeon realizes she lost her mp3 player again. Minsik wants to go back to the library with her to find it lol to hyeonsu's utmost displeasure but she says he shouldn't worry that she probably left it in the club room and she'll go get it herself.

She finds her mp3 player at the club room and says why am I so clumsy. She hears hyeonsu's voice behind her say "I know right". She's surprised to see him, he says we take the same way home, I'm loyal you know. She suggests that they hang out for a while since they aren't late to catch the train. They sit side by side listening to songs from her player, each with one earpiece. A particular song plays, she says this is my favorite song, I wish we could perform it for our fall showcase. She sings along while he stares at her with so much love

Back to the present, they are still on the train. He sighs and says life is all about timing. You didn't know right? That I liked you. She sniffs his shirt and asks did you drink? He says yes with Hyungjun. Do I smell? I'm sober. She says a little. I'm just surprised you're telling me all kinds of things. She says of course I knew. He's shocked. She says you confessed to me, don't you remember? His voice over "I can't remember at all, when was it?" she says you're trying hard to remember right? Wow I'm about to get upset, my heart even fluttered a bit. His voice over "I need to calm down". A pregnant woman moves towards them and seungyeon wants to give up her seat but hyeonsu gives his up and stands, he puts the baby food on the space for luggages at the top of the bus and seungyeon also gives him a paperbag to keep for her. He asks what she bought? She says a baby feeding bottle. His voice over "so she's married".

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Flashback to college, he's riding a bicycle, she's behind him holding onto his shirt. They are both smiling. His voice over "oh its the time we went for our first retreat wasn't it?" oh wow lol apparently they are on two different bikes. She's riding alone, Hyungjun is also riding a bike and Minsik is behind him holding him tight apparently he's scared of bikes, while it's sehui riding with hyeonsu and holding his shirt, they had played rock, paper, scissors and the winner gets to ride alone while the rest share a bike. The road isn't straight and sehui is not well balanced cos she's only holding hyeonsu's shirt, he wraps her hand round him and asks her to hold tightly or she'll fall. She blushes and says you're nice to just anyone, he says how are you anyone? You're my friend. Sehui' s voice over "friend? you jerk".

During the retreat they play drinking games, hyeonsu is very drunk cos apart for drinking for himself he also decided to be seungyeon's black knight so he drinks for her, he gets very drunk. Sehui is jealous, worried and irritated, seungyeon is worried about him. He passes out.

He wakes later at night to see everyone fast asleep. He sees seungyeon sleeping next to him, at first he's shocked but he smiles watching her, he says she's pretty, takes the blanket Hyungjun is using and covers seungyeon lol she opens her eyes and he pretends to be fast asleep. She asks what are you doing? He still pretends to sleep. She says do you want to go for a walk? Lol he opens his eyes (me: stupid boy haha)

They're outside walking. She's talking about how the weather is nice but his mind isn't there. His voice over "I get the feeling, this is the right time to ask her out" he stammers "seungyoon.." she says wow so many flowers have bloomed and it's not even summer yet. His voice over "I must do it now!" she asks do you like flowers? He answers hurriedly "most people do, they smell nice" she asks what about summer nights? He says it's cooler than daytime. She says wow look at all those stars. They look up. She asks what about stars? He says stars? They're pretty. He says well seungyeon... She asks then why do you like me? He freezes and says what? His voice over "tell her. I must tell her. Tell her why i like her!" he holds his chest in pain. His voice over "my.. Heart... My heart hurts... My chest" she turns away sadly and says if you don't like me you can forget about it. He responds in a hurry "your chest is big!" (me: what?! Hahahaha) he realizes he says "your" he slowly closes his mouth with his hands, bends down and starts admiring flowers.

He's drinking sadly with Hyungjun and Minsik who make fun of him. Hyeonsu says she should have just slapped me, instead we walked around for a while in silence. Hyungjun says seungyeon is strong... Minsik cuts in she's considerate, she couldn't just ignore him and go in. Hyeonsu says you're right, what's wrong with me? Hyungjun says since we've all been dumped why don't we go to the beach this weekend. Minsik says count me out, I have to work. They ask what work? He says seungyeon was looking for part time workers at the aquarium where she worked. They shout "why didn't you tell us since!"

They all go to the aquarium, sehui is there with seungyeon. Sehui looks angry to see hyeonsu,he's also not happy to see her. They start cleaning and hyeonsu sticks by seungyeon's side smiling at her and looking away every time she catches him. Hyungjun also sticks by sehui. Seungyeon is cleaning a tank and hyeonsu cleans towards her, she looks dazed and says that fish.. Has such a big chest (lmao) he's embarrassed. He says gosh please forget it. She laughs and says I'm just so good with memories. He sulks and says no you're not. Hyungjun is sure you have dementia. He gives her her phone and says you left it in the broom closet. She says I'm so forgetful, I ended up losing my mp3 player a few days ago, I say it's my no 1 treasure but I leave it around everywhere. He says you can't listen to your songs then. She says that's why I'm working, I can raise money and buy a new one. He says you'll have to download all the songs again, what a hassle. She says my taste is a bit tacky right? They were my dad's favorite songs that's why I can't seem to change it. God I miss him now that I think about him. She starts to tear up. He says let's go get coffee. He goes to a vending machine and puts in a coin, a can comes out and sehui picks it and says thank you. He sighs, she asks why, can't I have it? He says you can, I have more coins. She says ya! Lee hyeonsu, I like you. He's shocked.

Back to the present, on the train he says now that I think about it I had a lot of changes. Maybe it just never worked for us. She says we were too young. He says yes we were. She says still you did confess to me, even though you can't seem to remember. Fine this is the last hint. It was during our 2nd semester... He cuts in oh could it be our fall showcase?

Flashback to college, hyeonsu plans to confess to Seungyeon during the fall showcase. He'll play her dad's favorite song and confess. On the showcase day we see Seungyeon practicing, hyeonsu gives her a bottle of water and she thanks him cos she heard he begged the club members to include her favorite song in the showcase. He says he didn't do it because of her but because it's also his favorite song. Lol she doesn't believe him and asks him to sing the song. Sehui sadly watches them joke around.

Flashback to sehui confessing to him at the aquarium. He thanks her and tells her he likes someone else

Back to showcase day. Hyeonsu and hyungjun are getting ready. Hyungjun is teaching hyeonsu how to record with the camera. Hyuungjun asks where minsik is? Hyeonsu says minsik is such a good student that he's handing out the posters class by class. Minsik comes and calls hyeonsu like he has something important to say to him. Hyeonsu asks what is it? Minsik hesitates then says "nothing". Hyungjun asks minsik to join him in getting refreshments for the guests. They leave and hyeonsu starts filming himself talking about the event. That's the video hyungjun shows him in the beginning.

The show starts, hyeonsu and hyungjun are in charge of filming while the rest of the club perform. Hyeonsu smiles at Seungyeon as he films her and she smiles back. Minsik watches in Jealousy. Hyeonsu's phone rings, it's his mom, he rejects the call. A message comes in, apparently his sister is injured in the hospital, he rushes out. Hyungjun is surprised and Seungyeon becomes sad.

Hyeonsu gets to the hospital in tears asking if the surgery is over? He's surprised to see that his sister is doing well, she just had a small cut on her hand. He asked his sister why she exaggerated the extent of her injury to their mom? Sister says I didn't, have you forgotten mom likes to overreact. By the way don't you have a showcase today?

At the showcase, time is running out, they're about to get to the last song after which hyeonsu is supposed to confess. Hyungjun is worried the show will end before hyeonsu gets back.

Hyeonsu is still trying to catch a taxi.

At the showcase, they are singing the last song.

Hyeonsu finally gets a taxi. He reaches the venue and runs out without collecting his change.

At the showcase, they are getting to the end of the song. Hyungjun sighs and says I will have to buy hyeonsu a drink tonight. The song ends, hyeonsu has not made it in. Lol the light goes out and a single spotlight lands on Seungyeon. Haha hyungjun remembers that they set the light to create the mood for hyeonsu's confession. He runs to go turn it off when minsik stands in front of seungyeon, everyone is shocked. He says I like you, he shouts yoo seungyeon, I like you! The audience awwns and claps. Uh oh hyeonsu is at the door, he witnesses it looking heartbroken. His voice over "it wasn't that day. I couldn't confess to her that day because of minsik, that punk."

Outside he's fighting minsik and asking how he could betray him? Hyungjun goes to stop hyeonsu. Hyeonsu gets angry at him too for failing to stop minsik. Minsik says seungyeon is going abroad. Hyeonsu and hyungjun are surprised. Minsik continues" I thought it would be my last chance, that's why I did it "apparently while he was sharing posters he saw a list of exchange students to Germany on the notice board and seungyeon's name is there. Minsik says I've also liked seungyeon from the start, I just couldn't show it because of you. Hyeonsu says are you saying you did a good job? Minsik shouts you're the one who didn't come! You weren't in front of her!

Hyeonsu flashes back to earlier when he was filming himself talking about the showcase. He goes to the auditorium not knowing that the girls were changing their outfits there. He overhears sehui asking seungyeon what she thinks about public proposals, a sunbae says urghh I hate them, seungyeon also says she hates them. He leaves. Another flashback, he actually returned as soon as the spotlight dropped on seungyeon, he wanted to go confess but he remembered what she said and didn't move. His voice over "he was right. I hesitated and ran away".

The next day hyeonsu and seungyeon are in a bus. He says you must be glad to go abroad. She says of course, Come visit me sometime with other friends. He says I'll think about it. Thank you. She asks for what? He stammers "for the part time job at the aquarium". She smiles. His hand is in his pocket like he has something for her but he hesitates. They get to her busstop, it's obvious they don't want to part but she alights. They say goodbye sadly. He calls her name, she looks back expectantly, they stare at each other for a while. He gives her her backpack that she forgot on the bus. She's disappointed but collects it, he finally brings his hand from his pocket and gives her his mp3 player saying I don't need it anymore. The bus moves, they wave goodbye. She listens to the mp3 and he has replaced all his songs with hers in the exact order in which they were arranged in hers (awwn)

Back to the present on the train, she says "to me that was your confession of love although it was a little late". He says it was too late. She reaches her bus stop (lol feels like dejavu) she stands, he stands too. She asks how about sehui, I haven't heard from her since we graduated? He says she's doing great. She says let's all have dinner someday. He says that sounds like a lie. She laughs and says I'm trying to sound like an adult. He says we are adults now. She says I don't think so, when I was 20, 30 year olds seemed like adults but now that I'm 30, I'm still the same immature kid (me: facts!!), I still don't know how to act like an adult, so keep doing what you do. I regret giving up on my dream. By the way it suits you, being a documentary director. Goodbye. She steps out. She walks for a bit then runs back hitting the door and calling his name. He opens the door and stares at her expectantly. She says I forgot the baby feeding bottle lol he's disappointed. He gives it to her, she says I almost got in trouble, it's for my nephew. He shows her the baby formula and says this is also for my nephew. They smile and wave goodbye.

At her home she listens to his mp3 player. Flashback to the showcase day lol apparently he left early, after she said she didn't like public proposals she added that if someone she liked did propose to her publicly, she'd accept.

Flashback to hyeonsu and hyungjun drinking in the beginning. Hyeonsu tells hyungjun not to get drunk or his fiancee would kill him. Apparently hyungjun is engaged to sehui. Hyeonsu asks why exactly he likes sehui after all these years? Hyungjun says what about you, what is seungyeon to you? Hyeonsu says seungyeon is someone that reminds me of my golden days.

Back to the present both of them are listening to the same song in different places and smiling. She at home. He in the train. His voice over "and to me those memories are the ones with the longest expiration date".

The endeu.

I would rate this 8/10

WHAT I LIKED
1. The story, it's beautiful, it's simple, it's lovely

2. The cast, of course having played a couple before, I knew the leads were going to have chemistry so it was great to see another them again.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Honestly nothing. I just hope Mr man will Sha ask this woman out properly. He had lots of opportunities to but always chickened out. Lol i don't trust people like that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

HER LOVELY HEELS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:35am On Sep 23, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Wow, how kind of you unnie angry

If I don't take care of u, who will

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Good Morning
Please, where can I download the special episode of Descendants of the sun?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
toykathy:

If I don't take care of u, who will

Dettol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning everyone from nae pink barbie and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2022
sarang60:

Dettol

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ki Bum (my key)

2. Lee Ha Na

3. Seo Jung Yeon

4. Lee Mi Joo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Birthdays:

1. My no 2 bias in shinee key. Instead of this man to come back to drama land, he's hanging about with Conan *sigh* I miss him

2. My baby minhyuk. Ji minhyuk.

3. Lee hana unni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ki Bum (my key)

Wrong. My key.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2022
*sigh* good job continues to be painfully cliche and obvious. I can't wait for it to end.

I like love in contract. Lol park min young maintains her crown as the queen of romantic comedies and she is effortlessly funny here. It's fun to see go kyung pyo acting all stoic and weird. I bet he's going to be worse than her when he gets drunk. Lol uri actor oppa both the cat Jamie and the human being Jamie, no one likes him Aigoo I feel bad for him already. I like what they're doing with his character, he's basically playing real life actors lol he's the one that acted my love from another star and a werewolf boy, haha I guess they'll soon say he acted squid games. Lol uri sweet policeman from hometown cha cha cha is gay here while his girlfriend is being an evil witch in little women. Actors are wonderful people biko. I guess my only worry is I hope this won't turn out like the few pmy romcoms I've watched. They always start good but climax in the first half, once the main couple get together the drama becomes boring due to lack of material to work with. Anyway I love the cast so whether it remains good or turns out bleh, I'll finish it

*currently watching*: good job, little women, mental coach jegal, love in contract
Song of the day : time - woohyun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JONG SUK

1. The First drama you saw him/her

2. The Most recent drama you saw him/her in

3. Your Favorite drama of him/her

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him/her

6. Favorite line/quote he/she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him/her play

8. A person you'd like to see him/her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since big mouth has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Guess the drama title

FORGIVE ME, I'M YOUR LOVER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

There is nothing to answer.

I will walk through the 7 deserts and 7 seas for him even if he is just sleeping on screen for 50 eps

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

My girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

FORGIVE ME, I'M YOUR LOVER

I am sorry, I love you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Wrong. My key.

Wrong. Our key

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Englishisamust: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
sarang60:
Good morning everyone from nae pink barbie and I

Too dope.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Nothing he has done so far beats big mouth. That shows he keeps getting better. The best chemistry will remain Han Hyo Joo. Atleast for now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

Too dope.

Just too much swag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
toykathy:

Nothing he has done so far beats big mouth. That shows he keeps getting better. The best chemistry will remain Han Hyo Joo. Atleast for now

The only thing I know is best chemistry is with me and it will stay that way

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
sarang60:

There is nothing to answer.

I will walk through the 7 deserts and 7 seas for him even if he is just sleeping on screen for 50 eps

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
sarang60:

I am sorry, I love you

Ahn Ahn @sarang congratulations, you got both answers right. It's I'm sorry sha not I am sorry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
sarang60:

Wrong. Our key

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
sarang60:

The only thing I know is best chemistry is with me and it will stay that way

Liar. Thief. Lol not me trying to figure out how to spell thief in Hangul. Anyway he is mine

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Ahn Ahn @sarang congratulations, you got both answers right. It's I'm sorry sha not I am sorry

What is the Ahn Ahn there, I can be on fire too ooo. I have hear you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.