Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2057543 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since tomorrow has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO you're correct!

P.s:/don't ask me jamb questions biko

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

My girlfriend is a gumiho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

'MGD - NJNG

I'm good - EunJung?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TestingMartin21: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
I love alchemy of souls. Can't wait for December to come so I cam watch season 2

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TestingMartin21: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
dani1luv:
Iris 1 & 2 is fab..season 3 & 4..trash, the lead actor died in season 2.

You need to watch boys over flowers, playful kiss..one of the best korean movies bruh

I can watch city hunter 1 million and one times

I know right. I was enjoying iris when I started but I stopped watching at season 2. I don't know what happen afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

I'm good - EunJung?

Well congratulations you got all answers right

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Well congratulations you got all answers right

Somebody sounds disappointed that I did! Muahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Somebody sounds disappointed that I did! Muahahahahahahahaha

Im not disappointed , I'm very disappointed lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Random post : lol why does it feel like screen/scriptwriters are finding it hard to come up with new material cos recently especially this year, it's like all the Korean dramas are adapted from webtoons, all the Chinese dramas are adapted from web novels and all the American TV shows are either remake, reboots, sequels, prequels, reimaginations of old shows. I wonder if inspiration Don finish

P.s: happy birthday to my forever no 1 bias in wonder girls Kim yubin. My ceo of lifeu

*currently watching*: little women, mental coach jegal, love in contract, cheer up!
Song of the day : will you know - Lee Jong suk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : one person
Artists : minah VS solji
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : minah's song is an ost, a ballad. It's generic but her beautiful voice elevates the song. I love it

Solji's song is also an ost. Another main vocalist with a gorgeous voice. I love it

If I had to score both songs would get 3.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2022

CHPTR2-YR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

THBSTHT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Go Soo

2. Lee Cho Hee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

THBSTHT

The best hit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2022
#throwbacktuesday

A boring drama. A waste of a good cast. The writer has made a lot of good movies but this was her first drama and tsk tsk tsk I think she should just stick to making movies for now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2022
toykathy:

The best hit

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Guess the drama title

THE NUMBER ONE PERSON I LIKED

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Game time

KANG SEULGI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KANG SEULGI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've only seen her cameo role in descendants of the sun and I don't know if she would want to act or if she can act but for now music is her calling lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

My first first love

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

CHPTR2-YR

Chapter 2 - Yuri

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

My first first love

Erm..nope but you're close

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Chapter 2 - Yuri

Correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

My first love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
toykathy:

My first love

Winch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
toykathy:

My first love

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Winch

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
#throwbacktuesday part 2 (one shot)

Title : GLASS PRISON

Main CAST :
Lim Jung eun
Jin Tae hyun

Channel : kbs
Year : 2012

Fun fact : erm....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
September 2, 2002. A man is in the woods dragging the body of another man towards a bus, the dragged man is covered in blood. The other man puts him on the passenger seat and drives away.

A lady (lje) is driving at night. On her radio there's a news report on the increase of robbery and rape in Korea. Her phone rings. It's her sister asking why lje is late to pick her up. Lje apologizes and says something came up that's why she's late. She says she'll be with her soon. Sister tells her to come quickly cos she's the only one left as everyone has gone.

We see the sister standing at a busstop alone and it's raining heavily. She's wearing a high school uniform. She suddenly notices a man with an umbrella close to her, she's scared and starts to call lje on the phone again. Lje has not picked but sister pretends to talk to her saying with fear in her voice "unni, are you here already, should I come out?" she starts to move but the man with the umbrella covers her with the umbrella. She stands still shaking in fear.

Lje's phone is ringing, she tries to pick it from the passenger seat where it is but because she has to focus on the road she accidentally hits it and it falls to the floor of the car. So she ignores it.

Sister is uncomfortable being close to the umbrella man so she starts to walk away, desperately dialing her Lje's number. The man walks after her. She's scared and starts running and crying. The man continues to walk after her.

Lje gets to the busstop but can't find her sister so she calls her number.

Sister picks her call in relief and says unni where are you, she turns to walk towards the bus stop but umbrella man is in front of her. She screams.

Lje hears the scream from the phone and says stop joking and come out, I'm sorry for coming late, I'll buy you tteokboki.

Sister is struggling with umbrella man as he attempts to tear her clothes. She succeeds in escaping his grasp and starts to run away as he pursues her when a bus, coming on full speed hits her. It's the bus from the beginning that has a bleeding man in the passenger seat.

By that time, lje knows something is wrong from the scream, she comes out of the car looking around and shouting what's wrong into the phone. What's wrong, who are you, what are you doing to my mijeong? (sister's name is mijeong)

At the accident scene, mijeong is on the floor. The driver of the bus jth comes down and picks her phone. He hears Lje's voice shouting through the phone. He ends the call and runs back to his bus. The bleeding man is still in the passenger seat.

The next day at the police station, the man with the umbrella goes to report as a witness to the bus accident. He says he only saw 2 numbers of the bus's license plate. Lje walks into the interrogation room (me: oh she's a detective), she starts asking the umbrella man why he would want to hurt a young girl. The man says he has no idea what she's talking about. She starts to punch him. The other policemen try to stop her (her name is sujeong). She says she knows the man tried to hurt mijeong. Umbrella man says all he did was try to help her and if he was guilty he wouldn't come to report the crime. Sujeong says she ran away because of you, I heard what you tried to do to mijeong, you should be locked up in prison. Her sunbae tells her to go home that they'll investigate. Umbrella man said, I saw her getting wet and tried to share my umbrella, is that a crime? Sunbae tells the man to leave. Sujeong cries out why? Sunbae says there's no evidence, the cctv only captured the busstop. Sujeong screams I'm telling you I heard it through the phone. The man starts to leave, sujeong pulls out her gun and tells him to freeze. Sunbae shouts do you want to lose your job? She tells umbrella man "mijeong would still be alive if not for you"

September 2, 2012. Sujeong is an alcoholic obsessed with solving mijeong's case. Her house is covered with pictures of the bus that hit mijeong and she also gets hallucinations where she sees mijeong everywhere.

Umbrella man and his wife are having their daughter's first birthday. Sujeong crashes the party and cuffs him. Everyone is shocked as she drags him out. His wife asks what's wrong? Sujeong says your husband assaulted my sister and caused her death. She drags him to the station.

Man says why are you harassing me? It's been 10 years already. Sujeong says an animal doesn't become a human in 10 years. He says honestly speaking I didn't kill your sister so why are you doing this to me? She kicks him. A police officer sees them and quickly goes to uncuff the man, police asks her why she's doing this again? She tells umbrella man, I promise you I'll nail you.

She's drinking in front of the police station, sunbae comes to her and advise her to stop cos of her heart issues. He says she embarrasses him and asks if he should introduce her to a mobster since she wants to be a thug? She ignores him. He tells her to forget her sister and move on with life. She says police don't forget, they arrest. He says there are lots of criminals out there, why go after someone when the statute of limitations of the crime has passed? He asks for her gun and says she's suspended again. She gives it to him. He asks why she beat jo taeseok this time? She says cos he looked so happy (umbrella man is jo taeseok). She leaves. Another policeman runs to sunbae and says sir you won't believe who just walked in.

Sujeong gets home and lays down to sleep. On her TV there's a news report about a serial rapist who pretends to be a deliveryman and when women let him in, he injects them with an anesthetic... Her doorbell rings, she opens the door and sees no one but there's a small traveling bag at her door, she looks around, there's no one. She takes the bag in. We see jth watching her from a corner.

As she's about to open the bag, her doorbell rings. She asks who's there? No response. The bell rings again, she opens the door slightly, there's no one. She looks to the side and a hand sprays pepperspray into her eyes. She steps back in shock with her eyes closed. The person enters and locks her door, he's wearing a brown shirt, blue jeans and covers his head with a cap (me: omo that's what jth was wearing watching her) she struggles to see who it is but can't because of the pepper. The person starts to attack her and she tries to fight back, because she's a detective she's able to push him off her but she still can't see clearly. She runs to a room, he picks a knife from the kitchen and follows her, they continue to struggle, she's able to make him drop the knife. he brings out a syringe and injects her. By now it's clear to us the viewers that the attacker is taeseok but she doesn't know who it is. She manages to run out of her house. She runs into the arms of jth who tries to help her but because he's dressed in a similar outfit with taeseok she thinks he's the attacker, she takes a pin from his pocket and stabs his arm, he lets go of her in pain. She continues to run while taeseok pursues her, he catches her on the staircase and starts to strangle her, she manages to push him and jumps off the staircase to the floor. Cos she can't see clearly she lands badly and injures her leg. As she struggles to walk. Jth drives his bus towards her and helps her in, he drives away as taeseok watches them.

In the bus, she says thank you, please take me to the hospital. Jth looks at her bleeding leg. She turns to look at him and faintly sees her attacker (I guess that's cos of the outfit) her phone starts to ring then she loses consciousness (I guess that's the injection).

Sunbae is the one calling her, he's at her home, her landlady called the police and she's explaining that she couldn't see the attacker's face cos of the hat. She leaves. Sunbae finds the syringe on the floor, gives it to his subordinate and tells him to take it to the forensics team and to track sujeong's phone. Subordinate leaves. Sunbae continues to search the house, he finds the traveling bag. He opens it and there's an envelope at the top. There's a letter in the envelope, he starts reading the letter, it's from a Lee sehyeon, he wonders Lee sehyeon? (I guess jth is sehyeon) as he's reading the letter, taeseok comes behind him and strangles him (me: *gasp*). Taeseok takes his gun, phone and car keys.

Sujeong is on a bed screaming from a bad dream, she struggles while sehyeon tries to pin her down. She wakes up and is shocked to see him, she shouts who are you? He goes ahhh ahhh, signs and points to her injured leg that's now bandaged (me: ohh he's dumb? Maybe deaf and dumb sef) she asks did you treat me? He nods yes, she asks are you a doctor? He shakes his head no. She asks where am I? He signs and points to himself, she says your house? He nods yes. She asks can't you talk? He writes on a notepad "I read lips, who was he earlier?" she says he killed my sister. She moves to leave, he stops her and writes "you're not well, I'll take you to the hospital tomorrow. Wait for me, I'll be back" he leaves while she watches him through the window. She walks around the house and it's like a hostel for judo players. Lots of bunks, lots of pictures of people doing judo, lots of trophies. There's also a basement with lots of hospital supplies, syringes, different chemicals and a bath that's bloodstained. She's scared. Sehyeon comes into the basement and she hides in the bath protected by the shower curtain. He picks up a syringe and is about to go out when he looks at the bath, he goes close to it and raises his hand to close the shower curtains properly (me: wheww) as he raises his arm, she notices a bandaid on the exact spot where she stabbed her "attacker" (me: oh no I bet she thinks he's the one again). Sehyeon leaves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2208) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.