Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985709 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mickey02:

First time hearing from you this year
Happy new year from this side grin

Happy new year Mickey!!!

Don't mind me oh, I saw your greeting to The feminist grin

I laughed and was going to respond but I forgot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
sarang60:

Wonderful

There are so many things to love about the first episode but the scenes at the end where he was eating is my favorite. You might figure out why when you watch it. Let me know if you do.

Kk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
A baby boy that will get his heart broken because some people choose to be cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2023
My babies are all grown up.....I miss them.

Asian babies who are not korean (part something)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Lee Min Ki

2. Kim Jennie

3. Jo Woo Jin

4. Noh Jong Hyun

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Noiceeee

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
They looked so good

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nae sarang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Star quality.

Uri maknae.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
What is it with drama baddies being hot mens dem. Just look at hwang gi seok in payback. Evil as hell but whenever he shows up in his nice suits I get all hot and bothered. H for HAIGOO

I love crash course in romance. Everything about it is adorable, the story, the cast. Jeon do yeon is about to be 50 years old but this woman has had chemistry with every living thing in this life. I Stan! I'm glad the ratings are good too. Her last drama was so good as far as I'm concerned but the ratings were terrible cos the drama had a depressing theme so I'm glad she chose this bright romcom even though I'm wondering if I can call it bright now that there's a psycho stalker somewhere. I hope no one will get hurt Sha. I wonder if it's the weird 2nd son of the lawyer that's doing all that nonsense cos I notice he also wears a dark hoodie. I really hope shin jae ha is the loyal assistant he's portraying cos I'd be so betrayed if it turns out he secretly hates his boss lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarang60:
Noiceeee

Gucci geng

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarang60:

Yes ooo....SUZY = SUSANNA = SUSU

Kumasimida lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Happy new year Mickey!!!

Don't mind me oh, I saw your greeting to The feminist grin

I laughed and was going to respond but I forgot

Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Min Ki

2. Kim Jennie

3. Jo Woo Jin

4. Noh Jong Hyun

Happy birthday beautiful people

I know no. 3 Seen him in one or two dramas like that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
What is it with drama baddies being hot mens dem. Just look at hwang gi seok in payback. Evil as hell but whenever he shows up in his nice suits I get all hot and bothered. H for HAIGOO

I love crash course in romance. Everything about it is adorable, the story, the cast. Jeon do yeon is about to be 50 years old but this woman has had chemistry with every living thing in this life. I Stan! I'm glad the ratings are good too. Her last drama was so good as far as I'm concerned but the ratings were terrible cos the drama had a depressing theme so I'm glad she chose this bright romcom even though I'm wondering if I can call it bright now that there's a psycho stalker somewhere. I hope no one will get hurt Sha. I wonder if it's the weird 2nd son of the lawyer that's doing all that nonsense cos I notice he also wears a dark hoodie. I really hope shin jae ha is the loyal assistant he's portraying cos I'd be so betrayed if it turns out he secretly hates his boss lol

H for HAIGOO cheesy
Are you for real right now?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Mickey02:

H for HAIGOO cheesy
Are you for real right now?

Hahahahaha....it's a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Hot and boiling ooooooo.....

I think they want us to think it is the second son of uri lawyer, he might even be first and if it is, I am not sure if he is protecting uri math wizard or going after him. That student needed to be taught a lesson. In the store maybe he or she taught uri teacher was getting attacked. It could also be that he wants to put him in trouble because if anything happens to that girl, uri wizard will be blamed.

I am joining the prayer circle. Nothing will ruin our bromance.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Good morning from this beautiful Yeoja and I. She is a combination of many gorgeous things.

An entertainer indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2023
Fine boy no pimples

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2023
sarang60:

Hot and boiling ooooooo.....

I think they want us to think it is the second son of uri lawyer, he might even be first and if it is, I am not sure if he is protecting uri math wizard or going after him. That student needed to be taught a lesson. In the store maybe he or she taught uri teacher was getting attacked. It could also be that he wants to put him in trouble because if anything happens to that girl, uri wizard will be blamed.

I am joining the prayer circle. Nothing will ruin our bromance.

Valid points all round

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2023
sarang60:
Okay

She's so gorgeous and so far she's the only one that has worn a regular "white wedding gown" to an award that I actually like.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

She's so gorgeous and so far she's the only one that has worn a regular "white wedding gown" to an award that I actually like.

Yes she is. She said wedding botanical is the theme.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
I miss Taemin so much. I'm going on a hunger strike till February angry

My babyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
sarang60:
Good morning from this beautiful Yeoja and I. She is a combination of many gorgeous things.

An entertainer indeed.

Is this Park Na Rae?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
toykathy:

Is this Park Na Rae?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please is there any station that shows Korean dramas ?

Happy new year dearies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
hpymoment:

Happy new year dearies

Mrs Kang will come and answer you.

I just wanted to say happy new year to you too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Shin Ye Eun

2. Kang Dong Won

3. Jung Yu Mi

4. Hyun Woo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2023
hpymoment:

Happy new year dearies

I think there is one on dstv but they don't show recent dramas

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2023
sarang60:

Yes

Wow! She looked so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Somebody sat somewhere and said you know what, "let's make sarang cry, smile and drool all at the same time". My favorite babies in one frame.....mama I made it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st1Bxk56I9M&list=PLjUVzlcpeN4TqrYXZiIIYcLr5Ww5ujTeV&index=27

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.