Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980439 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

I don't know why he keeps picking 2nd lead roles or lead roles where he isn't the main focus. I hope this his new drama will have a lot of focus on his character

I hope so too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by xiaoqingqing: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Enjoy the Black Knight for Free
https://v.aoneroom.com/QAR4brtFtb8
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2023
I can't wait for all the mysteries in miraculous brothers to be revealed. It's pretty intriguing. At some point I'm like is Kang San uri author-nim's uncle but I don't know the timeline makes it seem impossible cos the events in the book happened 27 years ago and jung woo is definitely older than 27. I just know everyone is connected and I can't wait to see how. Are Kang San and oh man seok siblings or is oh man seok from the future and Kang San from the past lol lemme just stop giving myself a headache and enjoy the drama. Lol not Kang San watching season 2 of the good detective on his phone mtcheww of all dramas to watch 🀣 jtbc is promoting their work

So season 2 of shadow detective is here πŸ™„ am I pissed about Jin goo dying in season 1? Yes, hells yeah but I decided to watch it with an open mind even though I miss my man. Episode 1 had me interested, I liked the "fake" back story between seonga and taekrok, it was brilliant though I rolled my eyes but Tbh by episode 2 I was already bored. I hope this won't be like season 1 where they'll be running around trying to solve mysteries and it'll end without us knowing the real villains. I'm pretty sure that "friend" is back again and is probably the person using the team leader of that women and juvenile department. Lol it's funny seeing Lee sung min's mumu daughter in reborn rich playing his boss here 🀣 I don't know if it's cos she's playing a "normal" person here but she looks prettier and likeable here

P.s : happy birthday to my mens Kim bum and Choi tae joon

*currently watching*: see you in my 19th life, revenant, miraculous brothers, shadow detective 2, her private life
Song of the day : Believe - u-kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

KNWT'SY - J

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

CNDRLLNDTHFRKNGHTS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Guess the drama title

THE OPPOSITE OF ME IS FINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

NA IN WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since jinxed at first sight has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since jinxed at first sight has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

I've really only seen his cameo in my love eundong, I know they say he was in Cinderella and the four knights but I really don't remember seeing him there. I've heard people say he's not a good actor so I'm.....

These were my previous answers and a few things have changed

1. My beloved eundong (cameo)

2. Jinxed at first sight

3. Cleaning up

4. I'll go with his character in cleaning up

5. I'll go with he and jeon so min in cleaning up, it's not as if the pairing was great or anything, it's just the best I've seen from him

7. Looking forward to his upcoming drama

8. I hope he gets to act with Suzy someday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE OPPOSITE OF ME IS FINE

You are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

CNDRLLNDTHFRKNGHTS

Cinderella and the four knights

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Girl's generation 1979

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
toykathy:

You are beautiful

Well it's you're beautiful but correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
toykathy:

Cinderella and the four knights

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
toykathy:

Girl's generation 1979

Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Love all play

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Love all play

Aigoo ma'am

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo ma'am

What did I do nau? 🀭

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Girls generation 1979 πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Girls generation 1979 πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€

Correct! But @toykathy already answered

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! But @toykathy already answered

LMAOOOO

I wasn't even trying to look for trouble oh, I didn't see her answer 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

LMAOOOO

I wasn't even trying to look for trouble oh, I didn't see her answer 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Haha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Gong Yoo

2. Moon Ga Young

3. Chae Soo Bin

4. Sung Joon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2023
See you in my 19th life continues to be just there. All of my predictions were right, the uncle is responsible for the accident, ban ji eum's dad is the truck driver, dancer babe is the reincarnation of seo ha's mom. The only mystery left is figuring out how juwon, seo ha and Lee chae min's characters are connected in her first life. I hope chae min is not her first love and seo ha killed him or something lol cos that's what it's looking like. I don't understand seo ha's dad at all, you know who tried to kill your son but you're covering it up cos he's a favorite uncle? How does that even make sense. Oh well, let's see how the writer will spin it. I'm so glad the drama is 12 episodes cos imagine this bleh story dragging on for 16 or 20 episodes 😩 8 is enough sef

Revenant continues to be so interesting. I guess sanyeong's mom's family has nothing to do with mokdan's death but somehow there's still a connection cos why did haesang's mom bury that thing in their family house and is that even the exact one that she buried? Lol I'll be surprised if hongsae doesn't get possessed by a ghost cos apparently he's obsessed with getting a promotion πŸ˜‚ I still don't know if that's true or if that's the perception people have of him. I wish this was on Netflix so I could watch everything at once. The wait is killing me.

Son seok ku and Kim da mi are doing a drama together but we won't see it till 2024😭 I need it now. It's by the writer of tunnel and the director of narco-saints. All of my favorites working on a project. I just know it'll be good

P.s: happy birthday to my forever faves moon ga young, sung joon, gong yoo, Han eun Jung, chae soo bin and Lee shi ah

*currently watching*: see you in my 19th life, revenant, miraculous brothers, shadow detective 2
Song of the day : sappy - red velvet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM NAM GIL

1. The First drama you saw him in

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since island has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2023
Guess the drama title

OLDEN DAYS LAWYER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since island has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
See you in my 19th life continues to be just there. All of my predictions were right, the uncle is responsible for the accident, ban ji eum's dad is the truck driver, dancer babe is the reincarnation of seo ha's mom. The only mystery left is figuring out how juwon, seo ha and Lee chae min's characters are connected in her first life. I hope chae min is not her first love and seo ha killed him or something lol cos that's what it's looking like. I don't understand seo ha's dad at all, you know who tried to kill your son but you're covering it up cos he's a favorite uncle? How does that even make sense. Oh well, let's see how the writer will spin it. I'm so glad the drama is 12 episodes cos imagine this bleh story dragging on for 16 or 20 episodes 😩 8 is enough sef

Revenant continues to be so interesting. I guess sanyeong's mom's family has nothing to do with mokdan's death but somehow there's still a connection cos why did haesang's mom bury that thing in their family house and is that even the exact one that she buried? Lol I'll be surprised if hongsae doesn't get possessed by a ghost cos apparently he's obsessed with getting a promotion πŸ˜‚ I still don't know if that's true or if that's the perception people have of him. I wish this was on Netflix so I could watch everything at once. The wait is killing me.

Son seok ku and Kim da mi are doing a drama together but we won't see it till 2024😭 I need it now. It's by the writer of tunnel and the director of narco-saints. All of my favorites working on a project. I just know it'll be good

P.s: happy birthday to my forever faves moon ga young, sung joon, gong yoo, Han eun Jung, chae soo bin and Lee shi ah

*currently watching*: see you in my 19th life, revenant, miraculous brothers, shadow detective 2
Song of the day : sappy - red velvet

Have been waiting for revenant review. Is it scary? Pls be sincere, I really can't watch horror (ghost especially)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

OLDEN DAYS LAWYER

Joseon attorney

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
toykathy:

Have been waiting for revenant review. Is it scary? Pls be sincere, I really can't watch horror (ghost especially)

Unni to me it is not scary and I honestly don't know why it was classified as horror. Watch it and enjoy better drama biko. Lol use pillow to cover your eyes if you get scared πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
toykathy:

Joseon attorney

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

KNWT'SY - J

I KNOW IT'S YOU - JEA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.