Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965756 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

JIRISAN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Englishisamust:
I'm looking for golden spoon. I want to swap myself with dangote. Pls I need ur help 🙏🙏🙏

Lol this is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Finally kang minhyuk's movie will be available in cinemas(and for download lol) this month. Movie came out since like march of last year but the director has been taking it from film festival to film festival so it wasn't available to the public except for the people who attended those festivals. I hope it'll be interesting, I know it won best story at the Boston film festival and I hope it's worth it not that it was a pity award haha

P.s: happy birthday to my superstar ahjussi hwang jung min

*currently watching*: longing for you, the first responders 2, cold blooded intern
Song of the day : even if a memorable day comes - NC.a

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

HLDY - T-R

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

MNLVRS : SCRLTHRTRY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2023
Guess the drama title

CRUCIFIX

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Game time

PARK JUNG MIN

1. The First drama you saw him

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK JUNG MIN

1. The First drama you saw him

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

1. You're all surrounded

2. Shooting stars (cameo)

3. You're all surrounded

4. Erm... Well.... I swear I can't remember much of his roles🤭

7. I want him in a sageuk. I won't watch sha

8. I want him to act with iu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
I don't think longing for you needed more than 8 episodes tbh, 12 at most sef. This 14 episodes is too much, we already know who all the bad people are, instead of dragging things they could have wrapped up the story earlier. Anyway wow, so reporter is also a stepbrother to prosecutor cha, no wonder he was obsessed with living like him. If not that he had hepatitis b, that evil woman would have used his heart. Na wa for that chairman o, so his hobby is cheating on his wife and leaving basta*rd children upandan. S for sigh. By the way from the teaser it seems psycho reporter is still alive. Lol I don't even know if I should be happy about that but I'm glad it's not the evil woman that killed him sha. If he will die, he should die because of his evil deeds not because one nonsense woman hates him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

HLDY - T-R

Holiday - T-Ara

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

CRUCIFIX

Cross

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

MNLVRS : SCRLTHRTRY

Moon lovers : scarlet heart Ryeo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
toykathy:

Moon lovers : scarlet heart Ryeo

Correct!!! You got all answers right.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by landuseact: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention Behind your touch airing on Netflix currently. It stars Lee min ki (because this is my first life, my liberation notes) and Han ji-min ( our blues) and is very funny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
landuseact:
I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention Behind your touch airing on Netflix currently. It stars Lee min ki (because this is my first life, my liberation notes) and Han ji-min ( our blues) and is very funny

I don't find it that funny tho. The drama plot is just there.... Not that interesting to watch

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
All I have to say is it is God that will punish the writer of the first responders lmao cos what sin have I committed that I can't get any romance from this drama? 🙆 He likes her and she knows it, she likes him and he knows it so why can't they just date like normal human beings aigoo. At this point I have officially given up, we might not get anything till maybe the last episode. In fact I don't even want the romance again, the drama should just carry itself and go. A big F you to the writer by the way. Anyway I was right, that forensic guy was the dex aka the killer mtcheww, I also knew moon batter was going to die, immediately he decided to pursue that guy on his own without backup, I knew that was his end but I thought it would be dex that would kill him, I didn't expect it to be the person he's been trying to protect. I know they want us to believe jindo dog is dead but I don't believe it, they can't kill the 2 main guys biko.

Cold blooded intern continues to be an OK watch. I will always appreciate the feminist theme of the drama and I'm here waiting patiently for ji won to allow love locate her lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2023
landuseact:

Toykathy unnie and I are watching, I don't know if anybody else is. Yes some aspects are funny but the butt touching is beginning to make me feel weird. I think Suho being the killer is too obvious but I know he is hiding something.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2023
toykathy:

I don't find it that funny tho. The drama plot is just there.... Not that interesting to watch

Some aspects where funny in the beginning, like when she was riding the bull and the loyal armies.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Yoon Hyun min oppa and his girlfriend have broken up. I never really cared about them as a couple so..... Anyway I wish them well. Lol can I go back to hoping he'll get back together with jeon so min🤭

P.s: happy birthday to ryu sooyoung oppa and my forever no 1 biases in their groups (even though they aren't in the group any longer, fiestar's jei and b1a4's baro

*currently watching*: longing for you, the first responders 2, cold blooded intern
Song of the day : even in my dreams - g.o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

AHN HYO SEOP

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

Since romantic doctor teacher Kim 3 or whatever has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Guess the drama title

MUSICAL GENRE GREATEST ENDURANCE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since romantic doctor teacher Kim 3 or whatever has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Awaken has me at the edge of my seat.

Modified: I am tempted to fast forward as always but I just can't bring myself to do it 🤦‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
sarang60:

Some aspects where funny in the beginning, like when she was riding the bull and the loyal armies.

Agreed but it was not consistent. The butt thingy is super annoying and I forward every part of it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
sarang60:

Toykathy unnie and I are watching, I don't know if anybody else is. Yes some aspects are funny but the butt touching is beginning to make me feel weird. I think Suho being the killer is too obvious but I know he is hiding something.

I have never seen an active idol play a serial killer except for Taecyeon. I honestly hope my man is not the villain here

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
sarang60:
Awaken has me at the edge of my seat.

Modified: I am tempted to fast forward as always but I just can't bring myself to do it 🤦‍♀️

Oof I loved it!!!!

LMAO 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
toykathy:

I have never seen an active idol play a serial killer except for Taecyeon. I honestly hope my man is not the villain here

Lol Lee joon played a rapi!st/serial killer while mblaq was still active, some other idols have played killers too sha but not serial

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Oof I loved it!!!!

LMAO 🤣

Hahahahahahaha.....I am loving it too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Lol Lee joon played a rapi!st/serial killer while mblaq was still active, some other idols have played killers too sha but not serial

You are right. I heard there was backlashes then. I sha I don't want my man to play villain

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2023

WHNYCRY - SPRJNRD&

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
toykathy:

You are right. I heard there was backlashes then. I sha I don't want my man to play villain

Lol was there backlash? I don't kuku know, me I was just there being proud of my mans' acting range🤣

P.s: Taecyeon is not your man. Mind your business 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2023

Y'RBTFL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.