Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981641 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:
Which type of drama do you guys prefer, the rom-coms, melodramas or the action dramas?
rom-coms,action,family and medical dramas,those are my favs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:
Which type of drama do you guys prefer, the rom-coms, melodramas or the action dramas?
rom-coms,action,family and medical dramas,they are my favs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
ellab:
what?
Kim soo hyun won the daesang award at the Korean drama awards? I mean WTH? I love ksh but that award should have been given to jisung for his role in KMHM. is this award voted based on popularity? I am disappointed with the judges of this show but Happy for KSH tho.

Kim tae her,best actress? they are kidding right? Jang Nara did good too. I ask again,is this award based on popularity?

Yongpal won "scriptwriter" award..hian.

miseang as best drama is well deserved.

Exo's Chanyeol won "best rookie" award? what happened to yook sungjae? I ask again,is this based on popularity vote or merit? SM company,I see u.

Gone are the days when awards meant something.
i dnt really care abt the other awards but seriously the wookie award should av gone to yook sungjae d guy try nw.aigoo!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
What's your favourite kdrama cliché?

Mine is the piggyback,Makeover,Back hug,perfect second lead,Contract marriage and shower scene.

The most annoying cliché is the evil mom,loan sharks,car accident and amnesia.
Contract marriage, gender confusion, wrist grabs and bad boy gets girl. I love dramas where the main lead has a secret. It's like I'm keeping the secret with him/her. My worst drama cliches are the falling kiss, evil motherand car accidents.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
What's your favourite kdrama cliché?

Mine is the piggyback,Makeover,Back hug,perfect second lead,Contract marriage and shower scene.

The most annoying cliché is the evil mom,loan sharks,car accident and amnesia.
piggyback,back hug,shower scene and perfect second lead(who never gets the gal na him dey vex me pass)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:
i lyk cute play fyt btw d lead roles, jelousy fit ,bk hug, rich male lead role , accidental caught naked scene, and i hate wicked mum, nd annoying unrequited love,lead role past love etc. Have losts i lyk nd dislyk,buh cnt seam to remember.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2015
ellab:
list of winners but the comments says it all.

Frankly, those comments speak my mind. The picks were so random, like what's the criteria for choosing a winner?

Then again, there's the 'No attendance, no award' policy. Seriously smh. These awards are fast losing their credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Atk01:

Frankly, those comments speak my mind. The picks were so random, like what's the criteria for choosing a winner?

Then again, there's the 'No attendance, no award' policy. Seriously smh. These awards are fast losing their credibility.

my dear,its extra shocking.
The one that made me throw my head backwards to laugh was LMH's award(Thank God I wasn't caught by my boss), "life time achievement"? For wetin na? e never even reach 30 years. if it was "hallyu achievement",I for free o. I think the organizers made a mistake for life-time instead of Hallyu.

Like I said before(some ppl no go still accept truth),This award is based on Popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2015
ellab:

The one that made me throw my head backwards to laugh was LMH's award(Thank God I wasn't caught by my boss), "life time achievement"? For wetin na? e never even reach 30 years. if it was "hallyu achievement",I for free o. I think the organizers made a mistake for life-time instead of Hallyu.

Like I said before(some ppl no go still accept truth),This award is based on Popularity.
Lifetime? Ha! What has he achieved? *dodges bullets* cheesy or is he planning to retire this year? These award people are too much oo.

Let me not say anything else, because I'll just end up sounding rude.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2015
post=38738847:
After the long wait.......finally..its out..........................

What is the title?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Atk01:

Lifetime? Ha! What has he achieved? *dodges bullets* cheesy or is he planning to retire this year? These award people are too much oo.

Let me not say anything else, because I'll just end up sounding rude.

You have every ryt to voice your opinion o. lol but I understand why u wouldn't wanna.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2015
I agree with Javabeans and Koala.
Kim soo hyun doesn't deserve that daesang....he hasn't reached that level yet.Koreans and their obsession with Kim soo hyun and my love from another star sef.The guy is a good actor but he doesn't deserve a daesang,they are other veteran actors that should have won.
So Kim tae hee won best actress but Joo won didn't win best actor? The guy carried young pal for all I know.Jang Nara deserve the best actress award for I remember you.Anyway she is too big for this crap.

It seems Lee min ho's life achievement award was a mistake,alkpop posted the wrong info.Thank God,they shouldn't give that boy any award again if he isn't acting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
I have missed gan ooo due to the break I gave myself...
Back from the break, I need K-historical actions
Atk01 ellab hilda90 slimadenike and co.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
hilda90:
I agree with Javabeans and Koala.
Kim soo hyun doesn't deserve that daesang....he hasn't reached that level yet.Koreans and their obsession with Kim soo hyun and my love from another star sef.The guy is a good actor but he doesn't deserve a daesang,they are other veteran actors that should have won.
So Kim tae hee won best actress but Joo won didn't win best actor? The guy carried young pal for all I know.Jang Nara deserve the best actress award for I remember you.Anyway she is too big for this crap.

It seems Lee min ho's life achievement award was a mistake,alkpop posted the wrong info.Thank God,they shouldn't give that boy any award again if he isn't acting.
i really hope the organizers,judges and whosoever that is involved in this awards are reading what all these sites av put up,he who deserves an award should be given not all these foolish popularity they are doing.seriously dem present LMH award he dey smile collect am,lifetime award my foot!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2015
ellab:

I smell conspiracy. Hehehe. People that acted this year and are older than thirty never even get life time achievement award na Lee Min-ho them give. Mtchww. Lets do our own awards jor. Nairaland Korean Awards. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
amodu:

Atk01
ellab
hilda90

slimadenike and co.
Welcome back.
The only historical drama i watched recently is Scholar who walks the night.you can check it out.

You can also check out
Healer,I remember you,young pal,she was pretty.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bevy12:
I smell conspiracy. Hehehe. People that acted this year and are older than thirty never even get life time achievement award na Lee Min-ho them give. Mtchww. Lets do our own awards jor. Nairaland Korean Awards. Lol.
Nairaland Korean drama awards?lol.
Okay,According to the dramas I watched.

Grand prize(daesang):Ji sung(I haven't watched KMHM but the guy tried,not every actor can act a character with seven personalities perfectly.)
Best Drama(I remember you)
Best scriptwriter(I remember you)
Best director(I remember you)
Top excellence award,actor(ji Chang wook(healer), Joo won(young pal) and seo in guk(IRY)
Top excellence award,actress(jang Nara,IRY)
Excellence Award,Actor(park bo gum,IRY)
Excellence Award,Actress(Park min Young)
Best new actor(maybe Yook Sungjae,haven't watched school 2015.)
Best new actress(nil)
Hallyu hot star(seriously,this award should be stopped.Being popular is no achievement, Being a good actor/actress is.)
Best couple award(hands down,Ji Chang wook and park min young,their chemistry was explosive.)
Best romcom(she was pretty)
Hot star award(seriously,I don't know the meaning of this award, but if its award for hotness,then my Gwi(Lee soon hyuk) wins hands down.
My opinion o,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
amodu:

Atk01
ellab
hilda90

slimadenike and co.
Welcome back. You can try Scholar who walks the Night, it's completed.

Then there's The Merchant: Gaekju 2015, and Six Flying Dragons which have just started airing.

Those are the ones I've seen.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Bevy12, funny idea, but it's not impossible. We can actually do it.

If we want to do it, we'll have to decide on the catergories, then nominate people for each of them, then we'll decide which person is best suited for which award.

I know there are categories like: Daesang
Top Excellence acting
Best acting in a mid length series (18-24 eps)
Best acting in a mini series (12-16 eps)
*Best acting in a long length series (35-50eps)*
Best couple
Best script
Best drama
Best new acting
Best supporting acting
Viewers choice/netizen/popularity award grin

Each award category, except Daesang (grand prize), has male and female, so we can nominate 3 people (3 actors, 3 actresses) in each category. Top 3 nominees in each category makes it to the final round, and we'll proceed from there.

Cc ellab, hilda90, , slimAdenike, KallmeMrB.... Let's do this! grin

Modified: since many people don't watch long series, I thought of removing that, and replacing it with Best Rom-Com.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Atk01:

Welcome back. You can try Scholar who walks the Night, it's completed.
Then there's The Merchant: Gaekju 2015, and Six Flying Dragons which have just started airing.
Those are the ones I've seen.

hilda90:

Welcome back.
The only historical drama i watched recently is Scholar who walks the night.you can check it out.
You can also check out
Healer,I remember you,young pal,she was pretty.

I am grateful

#K-movies mode activated
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Atk01,I have already done my own o,lol. maybe,you can list the nominees,so we can choose from there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Atk01:
@Bevy12, funny idea, but it's not impossible. We can actually do it.

If we want to do it, we'll have to decide on the catergories, then nominate people for each of them, then we'll decide which person is best suited for which award.

I know there are categories like: Daesang
Top Excellence acting
Best acting in a mid length series (18-24 eps)
Best acting in a mini series (12-16 eps)
Best acting in a long length series (35-50eps)
Best couple
Best script
Best drama
Best new acting
Best supporting acting
Viewers choice/netizen/popularity award grin

Each award category, except Daesang (grand prize), has male and female, so we can nominate 3 people (3 actors, 3 actresses) in each category. Top 3 nominees in each category makes it to the final round, and we'll proceed from there.

Cc ellab, hilda90, , slimAdenike, KallmeMrB.... Let's do this! grin
Ok na. We can do it!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Okay, from the above listed categories, let's nominate. Maximum of 3 people each. It could be less than that though...
11 categories in all.
I'm coming with my own nominations too. smiley

Then I'll compile all for the final round.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Here's mine.
Daesang:
Ji Sung -Kill me, Heal me
Lee Jun Ki -Scholar who walks the Night
Kim Soo Hyun -Producers.

Top Excellence Actor:
Joo Won -Yong Pal
Cha Tae Hyun -Producers
Ji Chang Wook -Healer

Top Excellence Actress:
Ha Ji Won -Time I Loved you
Park Min Young -Healer
Jang Nara -I Remember You

Best Actor in a mini series:
Seo In Guk -I Remember You
Kim Soo Hyun -Producers
Jung Kyung Ho -Falling for Innocence

Best Actress in a mini series:
IU -Producers
Kim So Yeon -Falling for Innocence. Oops.

Best Actor in a mid-length series:
Lee Jun Ki -Scholar who walks the Night
Joo Won -Yong Pal
Jang Hyuk -Shine or go Crazy

Best Actress in a mid-length series:
Soo Ae -Mask
Chae Shi Ra -Unkind Women
Kim Tae Hee -Yong Pal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Best Couple:
Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young -Healer
Seo In Guk and Park Bogum -I Remember You grin
Ryu Suyoung and Kim Dasom -Virtual Bride

Best New Actor:
Yook Sungjae -School 2015
Nam Joo Hyuk -School 2015

Best New Actress:
Joo Soo Hyang -School 2015
Chae Soo Bin -Bluebird's House, Sassy Go Go

Best Supporting Actor:
Lee Soo Hyuk -Scholar who walks the Night
Park Bogum -I Remember You

Best Supporting Actress:
Kim So Eun -Scholar who walks the Night
Joo Soo Hyang -School 2015
Chae Jung An -Yong Pal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Netizen/popularity/people's choice Actor grin
Kim Soo Hyun -Producers
Lee Soo Hyuk -Scholar who walks the Night
Ji Chang Wook -Healer

Actress
IU -Producers
Park Min Yong -Healer
Kim Tae Hee -Yong Pal

Best Drama:
Yong Pal
My Love Eun Dong
Mask

Best Script:
I Remember You
Healer
Producers

Best rom-com:
Virtual Bride
Falling For Innocence
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
I hope KTH gets more wins at sbs drama awards, so that her haters will boil even more and continue to attack her from all angles. It's so funny reading the comments here and those blogs posted above. KTH is just so good at making people boil right from her debut. Koreans are even funnier, today they'll praise her beauty, intelligence, scandal free and respectful image, tomorrow they'll flak at her acting/dramas, she may have this love hate relationship with her countrymen, so such comments at netizenbuzz are not new to me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Erm! is there no category for veteran actors like the ahjumm a in healer,i honestly thinks she deserves a nomination,she's starred in so many dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
@atk01 how do we vote
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jecyangel(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
please when will new episode of she was pretty come out? mehnn i love that drama, i cant stop laughing. Korean people are just humorous. one of my best Korean drama this year so far. patiently waiting!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Daesang: Ji
Sung -Kill Me, Heal Me
Lee Jun-ki -Scholar Who
Walks the Night
Kim
Soo-hyun -Producers.

Top Excellence Actor:
Joo Won -Yong Pal
Lee Joon
Heard It Through the
Grapevine
Ji
Chang-wook -Healer

Top Excellence Actress:
Ha Ji-won -Time I
Loved You
Park Min-young -Healer

Best Actor in a mini
series:
Seo In-guk -I
Remember You
Kim Soo-hyun -Producers
Jung
Kyung Ho -Falling for
Innocence

Best Actress in a mini
series: Jang Nara -I
Remember You
IU -
Producers
Gong Hyo-jin -Producers

Best Actor in a mid-
length series:
Lee Jun-ki
-Scholar who Walks the
Night
Joo Won -Yong Pal
Jang Hyuk -Shine or Go
Crazy

Best Actress in a mid-
length series: Soo Ae -
Mask
Kim Jung-eun -Make A Woman Cry
Kim Tae-hee -Yong Pal

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.