Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978817 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
@Atk01, do you watch 'Show me the money' or it's female version 'Unpretty Rapstar?'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wislet:
@Atk01, do you watch 'Show me the money' or it's female version 'Unpretty Rapstar?'.
Is that a drama or a comedy show?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Atk01:

it's a rap show.

Wow, you don't know show me the money? It's a very big show for koreans. Just finished the 4th season this august.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wislet:
it's a rap show.

Wow, you don't know show me the money? It's a very big show for koreans. Just finished the 4th season this august.
I'm not so big on their variety shows, I only watch a select few.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Atk01:

I'm not so big on their variety shows, I only watch a select few.
oh, ok.

You know there's kpop and khiphop. If you are a rapper and you haven't been on the show, there's a lot missing. It's the 'show me what you got' show. I liked seasons 3 and 4 best- though season 3 remains my all time best.

It might not be as popular as kpop(the likes of SNSD, super junior, etc) which has been there for ages, but it's definitely overtaking it gradually.

Try Show Me the Money or Unpretty Rapstar. I was never interested in rap all my life, but once I happened upon these shows, it was like Wow.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
@wislet, if it's not OSTs, I hardly listen to their music be it kpop or khiphop (which I haven't heard of till now), and I'm not a fan of rap. Although you must really like the show considering you've seen all the seasons. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Atk01:
@wislet, if it's not OSTs, I hardly listen to their music be it kpop or khiphop (which I haven't heard of till now), and I'm not a fan of rap. Although you must really like the show considering you've seen all the seasons. smiley
OSTs grin grin

Alright grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Atk01:
lol I dunno why I laughed. it's a rap show.it's reigning now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
ellab:

lol I dunno why I laughed.
it's a rap show.it's reigning now.

You know, there was this skit on gag concert (a comedy show) titled "show me the money". It's a parody of the real show (which I didn't know existed till @wislet told me). That why I just assumed it was a comedy skit. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Atk01:

You know, there was this skit on gag concert (a comedy show) titled "show me the money". It's a parody of the real show (which I didn't know existed till @wislet told me). That why I just assumed it was a comedy skit. smiley

oh,I love the gag concert. I ff it. I ve lost track of the varieties I follow.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2015
so,I was reading DB(as usual) and saw this post. it made me think about dramas with bad or worse endings. I asked myself, why do I still watch a show knowing how bad it is? is it for entertainment or loyalty to the actors or just because? I think I have to go for entertainment and loyalty.
I guess I ll never get used to Korean endings being bad,good or rushed.

www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/dramabeans-top-10-korean-dramas-whose-endings-are-better-left-unwatched-trust-us/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2015
ellab:

oh,I love the gag concert. I ff it. I ve lost track of the varieties I follow.
do you watch Show me the money?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Slimadenike Plz add me to d WhatsApp group 07067165513...whoever dat suggested she was pretty to me hates me,am not a patient person..I can't help but to feel sad

I have added you.

I don't like watching running shows too but I was intimidated by the way everybody in outside seoul was talking about it so I went to buy season one,now I want more especially after kim hye jin's makeover.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
ellab:
so,I was reading DB(as usual) and saw this post. it made me think about dramas with bad or worse endings. I asked myself, why do I still watch a show knowing how bad it is? is it for entertainment or loyalty to the actors or just because? I think I have to go for entertainment and loyalty.
I guess I ll never get used to Korean endings being bad,good or rushed.

www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/dramabeans-top-10-korean-dramas-whose-endings-are-better-left-unwatched-trust-us/
Honestly, Kdrama endings are in a class of their own. I don't keep my expectations up these days as K writers have broken my heart over and over, there's nothing left to break again. cheesy

School 2015 is a classic example.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Wislet:
do you watch Show me the money?
nope, but I watch unpretty rapstar
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2015
ellab:

nope, but I watch unpretty rapstar
ok.

Enjoyed season 1 better (jessy)

Lol. I've left season 2 for later, make dem resolve their rancour. Haha. Hope the 17 year old(sua) is still there?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Hahahaha, u were looking for i remember you and answer me 1997 in d market ke, u go find am tire oo, our ibo boys named i remember you - hello monster and reply 1997 - answer me, look for u them with those titles, hello house

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Hahahaha, u were looking for i remember you and answer me 1997 in d market ke, u go find am tire oo, our ibo boys named i remember you - hello monster and reply 1997 - answer me, look for u them with those titles, hello house
no wonder av bin searching for i remember you nd i could not find it.thanks a bunch for the tip.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Wislet:
ok.

Enjoyed season 1 better (jessy)

Lol. I've left season 2 for later, make dem resolve their rancour. Haha. Hope the 17 year old(sua) is still there?

from the last episode,i dint see sua,i doubt she is there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I have added you.

I don't like watching running shows too but I was intimidated by the way everybody in outside seoul was talking about it so I went to buy season one,now I want more especially after kim hye jin's makeover.
ah that makes two of us,right now am ffg sassy go go,i just had to.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Atk01:

Honestly, Kdrama endings are in a class of their own. I don't keep my expectations up these days as K writers have broken my heart over and over, there's nothing left to break again. cheesy

School 2015 is a classic example.
how?
Did it end badly?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dqueenzy:
ah that makes two of us,right now am ffg sassy go go,i just had to.
A fellow Sassy fan? Great! cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
shokky24:

Av seen pinocchio and school2013

Just bought 3days but could not find other two
Dqueenzy:
no wonder av bin searching for i remember you nd i could not find it.thanks a bunch for the tip.
finally you got it.
FUMORINKI:
@shokky24, hope you see this?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wislet:
how? Did it end badly?
Do you want spoilers?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Atk01:

Do you want spoilers?
yup
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
ellab:

from the last episode,i dint see sua,i doubt she is there.
oh no.

What of the one her voice was likened to Yoon Mirae's? What's her name again....I bet she's still in the running?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wislet:
oh no.

What of the one her voice was likened to Yoon Mirae's? What's her name again....I bet she's still in the running?

who EXY?
I ff yoobin,Kitti B, truedy..
Oh,just found out that Sua is still in.

oh,I have always wanted to ask you,are you a VIP(BB fandom),cuz I am.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wislet:
finally you got it.@shokky24, hope you see this?
Yes..tnks
All dis ibo boys sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wislet:
yup
Twins swap places. Lead actor has liked twin A all his life, and didn't even realize the girl beside him is twin B. Lead has a boring storyline.

Enter 2nd lead. Knows this is twin B, likes her AS twin B. They have more screen time, and obviously more chemistry. The writers really developed his storyline and made all the viewers fall in love with his character.

Then Mr. Lead finds out, "oh! I've been with the wrong twin for sometime now" and he can't even stand her.

We come to the end when he then realises, "oh! Screw it, I like twin B"

Poor 2nd lead is left alone. The twins don't even have time to bond when re-united. A leaves for abroad, and B practically takes over her sister's life.
The prefect scenario; two guys, two girls... Kdrama writers just know how to break hearts.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Atk01:

A fellow Sassy fan? Great! cool
i just love that yeon doo,she made me stick with the show.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dqueenzy:
i just love that yeon doo,she made me stick with the show.
She's really sassy, I love her style. But I'm watching mainly for Kim Yeol; my cute flirty jerk. cheesy both of them have got really good chemistry.

Korean high schools are really corrupt though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Atk01:

Twins swap places. Lead actor has liked twin A all his life, and didn't even realize the girl beside him is twin B. Lead has a boring storyline.

Enter 2nd lead. Knows this is twin B, likes her AS twin B. They have more screen time, and obviously more chemistry. The writers really developed his storyline and made all the viewers fall in love with his character.

Then Mr. Lead finds out, "oh! I've been with the wrong twin for sometime now" and he can't even stand her.

We come to the end when he then realises, "oh! Screw it, I like twin B"

Poor 2nd lead is left alone. The twins don't even have time to bond when re-united. A leaves for abroad, and B practically takes over her sister's life.
The prefect scenario; two guys, two girls... Kdrama writers just know how to break hearts.
abeg na which kin storyline be dis? Make I kukuma avoid de drama abeg. Wetin be de title again? Oh yes, 'school 2015'. I no dey watch confused people's drama. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.