Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986629 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Priest200(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
check out this School 2013..it is a nice one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Priest200(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fynestboi:
those it mean am the only one that watch korean local movie

oga i wan ask o, na english den dey speak 4 this movie abi na screen subtitle u dey read..cos d 1 i watch na na chinase they speak o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
ellab:

Suzy: I'm sorry. Did someone just call me "wowo"?
. Rotfl. funny you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
hilda90:
Anyone know when Yoo seung ho-Park min young drama will air?I wanna check it out for Pmy,haven't seen ysh in anything. Seems all the dramas I'm anticipating will air next year.Descendants of the sun has been shifted to April next Yr and I'm so pissed about it.

And pls someone should tell Lee min ho to hurry up and pick a new drama already. I'm beginning to see him as a lazy guy.Joo won and Lee jun ki will star in a new drama,despite finishing their last dramas recently. Korean actors should stop this one drama-one year thing,not saying they should overwork themselves, lol.There are actors I desperately want to see this Yr

The only korean drama I'm following right now is D-day,I'm through with sassy and I loooved it.one of my favourites.

I don't like Filipino dramas but I'm watching "on the wings of love"which was given to me by my sis.The drama is very interesting.Are there any Filipino fans here?Their male actors are hot but very short,lol.

. check out Bounty Hunters. it is Lee min ho latest. I guess it should be airing anytime from now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Lol, ellab, whos that now, i know it cant be lee min hoo oopa cos he is not a new actor. Hello everyone ,

lol yes o..he's the one.how you dey?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Thebeadslady:
. check out Bounty Hunters. it is Lee min ho latest. I guess it should be airing anytime from now.

Bounty isn't out yet. its still being filmed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
ellab:
congratulations to "he who shall not be named" for winning best new actor today for his movie GB.

That is all I have to say grin
lol....you mean Lee min ho?
I heard most of the winners didn't attend.Kim soo hyun,Gong hyo jin,Jun ji hyun and others.

Lee min ho looks mighty fine in that suit.
opppppaaaa!new drama please!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Bounty hunters is still in filming mode.Actually,I don't like Korean movies,I prefer their dramas.
I need Min ho in a new drama asap.

Same with Ji Chang wook,healer ended long ago....time to pick a new project.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2015
ellab:
congratulations to "he who shall not be named" for winning best new actor today for his movie GB.

That is all I have to say grin
Okay, this is very funny. cheesy that very powerful name that causes confusion everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2015
@hilda90, I read something about actors that probably boycotted the award because the organisers announced that 'no attendance, no award' (it's not like most of these awards don't do that anyway)

www.kdramastars.com/articles/106075/20151119/top-actors-and-actresses-may-boycott-the-52nd-daejong-film-awards.htm

*modified* the award was more like a disaster though. Lots of people didn't show up, it was mostly up and coming stars. I wonder what would have happened if lmh didn't attend.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
I thought bounty hunters was a drama o.oppa which way na,we miss you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
hilda90:

Bounty hunters is still in filming mode.Actually,I don't like Korean movies,I prefer their dramas.
I need Min ho in a new drama asap.

Same with Ji Chang wook,healer ended long ago....time to pick a new project.

wookie is filming a drama in China right now called "Mr right". Very cheesy name.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hahahaha, lee min hoo, new actor award, omo. Them sha won choke one award down em neck sha, am good oh ellabshi and u. Very true, lee min hoo come back to drama land now before i enter seoul cos of u.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Atk01:
@hilda90, I read something about actors that probably boycotted the award because the organisers announced that 'no attendance, no award' (it's not like most of these awards don't do that anyway)

www.kdramastars.com/articles/106075/20151119/top-actors-and-actresses-may-boycott-the-52nd-daejong-film-awards.htm

*modified* the award was more like a disaster though. Lots of people didn't show up, it was mostly up and coming stars. I wonder what would have happened if lmh didn't attend.
I read it too.seems they did it deliberately. That" no attendance, no award "get as e be.What if someone has an emergency on the day of the award?
This will teach the organizers of the awards a lesson.Even a big star like Kim soo hyun didn't attend,maybe they re gonna retract the rule by next year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
ellab:

wookie is filming a drama in China right now called "Mr right". Very cheesy name.
I didn't know the drama was confirmed. I did a little research on it.I like the storyline. I hate chinese-korean joint dramas but since its Wookie,I'm gonna watch it.His costar is cute.
Hope they won't dub his voice.I don't like Chinese language. Hate those xi,xi,xi they speak,maybe I will reduce the volume while watching, that's how I watch Taiwan dramas.lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Hahahaha, lee min hoo, new actor award, omo. Them sha won choke one award down em neck sha, am good oh ellabshi and u. Very true, lee min hoo come back to drama land now before i enter seoul cos of u.
Min ho is still a newbie in movies.Gagnam blues is his first movie,that's why he was given the new actor award.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
hilda90:

I read it too.seems they did it deliberately. That" no attendance, no award "get as e be.What if someone has an emergency on the day of the award?
This will teach the organizers of the awards a lesson.Even a big star like Kim soo hyun didn't attend,maybe they re gonna retract the rule by next year.
Serves them right. Some rules are silent for a reason. That rule has been in place for sometime now, as you'll notice that sometimes, those that don't win are not present. But for the organisers to open their mouth and say it out loud, it's good for them.
All these awards are even losing their credibility sef.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
hilda90:

Hope they won't dub his voice.I don't like Chinese language. Hate those xi,xi,xi they speak,maybe I will reduce the volume while watching, that's how I watch Taiwan dramas.lol.
cheesy Korean and Japanese still sound a whole lot better.

Xi,Xi,Xi. grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
@fumorinki..I dey o. Maybe next year LMH will have a comeback.

omo omo,The love triangle just started in ep 6 of reply '98..which aired today. lol the writers totally deceived us.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
hilda90:

I didn't know the drama was confirmed. I did a little research on it.I like the storyline. I hate chinese-korean joint dramas but since its Wookie,I'm gonna watch it.His costar is cute.

I'm happy that dstv has dragontv.. I can watch it when it starts airing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adamondroc(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Hoping to see one of these soon.
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls can anyone help me with a site where i can download korean movies?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
I feel so bad when I learnt that LMH is a light smoker.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
franugo:
Pls can anyone help me with a site where i can download korean movies?

www..com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Atk01:

cheesy Korean and Japanese still sound a whole lot better.

Xi,Xi,Xi. grin cheesy
lol....yeah,i agree with you.korean and japanese sound better.
thailand language is worse,they talk as if they have saliva in their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thebeadslady:
lol....Actually,all our oppas are smokers.dont wanna mention names.majority of korean actors smoke.I hope lee min ho will quit smoking,it's not good for his health,same with others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thebeadslady:

most korean actors smoke. Even my oppa smokes(although he promised to stop in his last FM). Na normal thing for them. But they should take care of their health.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
SlimAdenike:

www..com

Thankz luv.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
@Atk01 I read your diary(im a fan).
concerning the hospital in IHAL,i just have say this.. all kdramas have one hospital. shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2015
ellab:
@Atk01 I read your diary(im a fan).
concerning the hospital in IHAL,i just have say this.. all kdramas have one hospital. shikenan!
Lol...hahahahaha cheesy

Thanks for reading. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Thebeadslady:
lol well, 4 a second I felt bad bt then I saw him in a movie(gangnam blues I tink) $ cnt evn bulge. They r most liable2smoke cos they gt cold weather
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
The hate on Lee Jin Wook (I Need Romance 2, Time we were not in Love) on dramabeans is another thing.

There's this upcoming drama, Goodbye Mr Black starring him and Moon Chae Won. It was supposed to air after the Village ended, but it got shelved by SBS in favour of YSH and PMY's drama. We fans were worried that the drama won't make it to our screens again, but thankfully it has been picked up by MBC to air March next year.

Instead of peeps to be happy, they're hating on Lee Jin Wook saying he's a bad choice for the lead role, they prefer the 2nd lead over him, he's not good enough for Chaewonnie, blah..blah..blah..

LJW is an okay actor to me, so I don't understand the hate. It makes it look as if Chaewonnie's fans are cray and scary.
I'm happy my fav K-actress is back after 2years, but I don't like what is going on.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/daniel-henney-up-for-goodbye-mr-black/#comments

This article isn't even about him directly, yet they're hating on him here too. Na wa oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.