Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1991206 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (2181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
Coralblue07:

Will give SIGNAL a try after watching my current drama. I wonder wen I will finish this one. It's the longest dat u have watched so far.

which drama could that be
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2016
post=43134652:
Come back mister VS Descendant of the sun

let the battle begin. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Anyone following youth over flowers:Africa?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dqueenzy:

just checked it up, is it like a documentary or something, I almost cried when sun woo was crying saying bye to the cast, one of the mums was giving them sun creams I think. the clip wasn't in english sub so I couldn't finish watch it yet, I found it on YouTube
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
sarang60:

which drama could that be
Dae jang geum (jewel in the palace)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dqueenzy:
What the heck is that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dqueenzy:

YESsssss...I'm a big Fan of NAPD and have been following all the flower series(Granpas over flowers, noonas over flowers and Youths over flowers).

@sarang60, its a variety show. the PD tricks or kidnaps the actors and takes them to a country,giving them Little money to last for the days they spend there. They can be taken anywhere, like a pretend photoshoot that the actors think they are going for, etc, and they Go to the airport with the clothes they have on and nothing else.No luggage, just money and phones. The Youths have to survive on what they have (no be survivor Africa kinda show). Granpas and Noonas were different Cuz they were older people, They were allowed to carry luggages.

As for the ENG sub, since YOF(Africa) involves the reply '88 boys, 2 people from each fandom(Ryu junyeol and park bo gum aka junghwan and taek) planned to sub it so it will take a while.

its a good show. You get to see the real characters and personalities of the actors Off screen.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
sarang60:

just checked it up, is it like a documentary or something, I almost cried when sun woo was crying saying bye to the cast, one of the mums was giving them sun creams I think. the clip wasn't in english sub so I couldn't finish watch it yet, I found it on YouTube
@coral blue@sarang60 i believe ellab has explained.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
ellab:

YESsssss...I'm a big Fan of NAPD and have been following all the flower series(Granpas over flowers, noonas over flowers and Youths over flowers).

@sarang60, its a variety show. the PD tricks or kidnaps the actors and takes them to a country,giving them Little money to last for the days they spend there. They can be taken anywhere, like a pretend photoshoot that the actors think they are going for, etc, and they Go to the airport with the clothes they have on and nothing else.No luggage, just money and phones. The Youths have to survive on what they have (no be survivor Africa kinda show). Granpas and Noonas were different Cuz they were older people, They were allowed to carry luggages.

As for the ENG sub, since YOF(Africa) involves the reply '88 boys, 2 people from each fandom(Ryu junyeol and park bo gum aka junghwan and taek) planned to sub it so it will take a while.

its a good show. You get to see the real characters and personalities of the actors Off screen.
I thought it was a prank,i've never seen a variety show before,and i swear down this show has got me hook,line and sinker and PBG is still smiling and shopping around the airport,chai!i'm sold.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Descendants of the sun press conference.

I'm gonna watch the sh*t out of that drama.I'll skip the other drama.I don't like anyone in the cast.i'm already shipping Song joong ki and song hye kyo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kim ji won and her love interest in the drama.

The last pic is a kiss from the drama.can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dqueenzy:

yes she has. sounds great. tanks to you and ellab, I would not have known about it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I thought it was a prank,i've never seen a variety show before,and i swear down this show has got me hook,line and sinker and PBG is still smiling and shopping around the airport,chai!i'm sold.

were do you watch it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
hilda90:
Kim ji won and her love interest in the drama.

The last pic is a kiss from the drama.can't wait!

that last picture is beautiful, I love everything about it, it kind of says welcome home baby, you made it, its all over now. oh my
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm so confused. Come Back, Mister or Descendants of the Sun? Melodrama or Action?Love Lee Min-jung and Rain or love Song Joong-ki and like Song Hye-gyo? The drama gods have chosen, I guess...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 3:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Got it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2016
hilda90:

I'm gonna watch the sh*t out of that drama.I'll skip the other drama.I don't like anyone in the cast.i'm already shipping Song joong ki and song hye kyo.

ahh, look at how my noona's face is shining, lol. she no dey age at all?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
sarang60:

were do you watch it
youtube,but no sub,so i went on db and read the recap,which made me understand better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
hilda90:

omo, I dey your back o. I will watch the other one too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
ellab:

omo, I dey your back o. I will watch the other one too.
Back is too far, I dey your side o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol..@Ellab and Atk01,I dey una back too.Hope the drama would be worth it.
The drama has garnered too much negativity already especially from that koala bi*tch.Drama never even start and she has started writing long essays about how it would fail.she should shut the f^ck up.Hope the drama proves her wrong,same with other haters.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
It seems cheese in the trap is all about In ho now.I barely saw Jung in ep12.if the writers are going to continue like this...then no need of wasting my mb on it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
hilda90:
It seems cheese in the trap is all about In ho now.I barely saw Jung in ep12.if the writers are going to continue like this...then no need of wasting my mb on it.
oops..I meant ep13.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
hilda90:
Lol..@Ellab and Atk01,I dey una back too.Hope the drama would be worth it.
The drama has garnered too much negativity already especially from that koala bi*tch.Drama never even start and she has started writing long essays about how it would fail.she should shut the f^ck up.Hope the drama proves her wrong,same with other haters.
so u still dey visit koala? that lady needs a lot of lessons on how to do write-ups,
anything that goes wrong with her taste, she always bad mouth it..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
hilda90:

No offense pls but song hye kyo looks like an ahjumma next to joong ki.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

ahjumma? as in how?
they look almost same age in those pics oooo, shk even looks more younger if u ask me...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Thats hilariously true though. Not that she looks like an ajumma but she looks obviously older than Song Joong-ki. She still looks pretty and young.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kdrama Bad Boys

First lee soo hyuk then nam goong min now kim bum. This pretty actors are bringing sexy back to dramaland.... Who wouldn't swoon at this pretty and badass sexy villian *sigh* I'm glad kim bum doesn't wanna be like those conventional kdrama lead actors *fighting oppa*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
I love that kim Bummie is branching and spreading his wings to other roles,unlike his best friends( lee min ho and jung IL woo) who still go for the chaebol nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

ahh, look at how my noona's face is shining, lol. she no dey age at all?
See her legs! Kai!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wegga(m): 3:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice Historical-ish drama "Ballad of the desert" also called "sound of the desert", it's on youtube with eng subs. 'One more happy ending' is a good alternative to Cheese in the trap. The Main lead starts the series as the second lead, the series shows the story from all sides, quite nice; very angsty though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wegga(m): 3:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Any one Watching 'We got Married.'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (2181) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.