Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1996423 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
sarang60:

why only una go go, how una wan take own all those candy by unaself, there is love in sharing ooo, as too much of everything is bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Atk01:

Let's go together, I pick Song Joong Ki tongue
Did you watch that scene when all the soldiers were shirtless and jogging? I'm like yeah, y'all should never wear shirts again. embarassed

About the ban, happens all the time. Just go to the bottom of the fp, mail the mods and send the link of the thread.

I did just that.

as for the jogging scene .i rewound that part. Even that small pikin wey thief phone is now a Hot soldier. *sigh* what is life?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
sarang60:

why only una go go, how she wan take own all those candy by herself, there is love in sharing ooo

Ermmm..sharing is not caring in this case o. sorry.

As for the LMH ish, its not true but he's having a comeback this year (maybe).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
ellab:

Ermmm..sharing is not caring in this case o. sorry.

As for the LMH ish, its not true but he's having a comeback this year (maybe).

hahahahha. but all that will be too much for only you na. anyway I am hoping he makes a comeback ASAP
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
vikkytan49:

cheesy the heat can chop off someone's life, NEPA don dey fvck up, dey no wan bring light...
Don't you know how wicked they are. When you need light the most they don't bring it, especially when there is too much heat.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
ellab:
So I just came to announce to you girls that I'm travelling to Korea to go and marry a military man. Yep. Wookie will understand.
I don't want to betray him too(as Wookie's mistress) but the temptation is too strong...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2016
JOSEON Magician is now available for Download ENG SUB (MP4 - 3Gp)

http://kissasian.in/joseon-magician-2015-eng-sub-mp4-3gp/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2016
post=43317237:
JOSEON Magician is now availae for Download ENG SUB (MP4 - 3Gp)

http://kissasian.in/joseon-magician-2015-eng-sub-mp4-3gp/

How many episodes in all?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:16am On Feb 28, 2016
mopinks:

Its a movie not drama series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
ellab:

omy gahh...stop stop...stopppppp
I'm very sure you read that article on Allkpop.
I read the translated article from a may and he didn't say anything like that. He said he he's honoured to be among the 93liners and he would like to Be in their shoes one day. They are practically his Sunbaes in the industry and being compare to them is an honour.
He didn't say he was a better actor than park no gum, Lee hyun woo and yoo seung ho. Omona...Don't let this controversy to look at him that way.

I was tryna say something concerning CITT yesterday but when I did, Nairaland decided to ban me for 24hrs..mscheew.

All I'm saying is, if anyone wants to cast blame for the mess happening BTS of CITT, the blame the PD and TVN, Not the actors cuz they are only doing their jobs. Actors no fit change script, they can only give suggestions or adlibs.
I don follow this citt story sotey, I don dey behave like dispatch. I have read most sites and ppl are angry at the PD. If Inho has more screentime (whether the writer loves him or not) its not SKJ's fault. He's doing what he's told.

I feel sorry for PHJ for the nonsense the PD did and I also feel sorry for SKJ who's getting bashed for the PD's fault and also feel sorry to KGE who's in the middle of this wahala.
Haaa, don't mind me jare, i dind'nt even read the article very well, i just saw the topic, and i went all para, didn't know he was trying to compared himself with them, i thought he was trying to step up his game by stepping on them, ok now i understand lol..

@the ban thing, it's become a habit of theirs, any small, they'll ban someone, it's high time oga seun change those moderators. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2016
mopinks:

smiley it's a movie not a drama, featured actor ysh as the lead guy..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Dqueenzy:
aww!i for borrow una natural breeze for here,but.....not enough,i think the heat is only unbearable in the afternoon.
The heat is not only in the afternoon oooo, once u have entered the house after receiving fresh air, na then u go know watsup,

we no dey on gen in the night, we only use it during the daytime, like seriously, i've been changing my bed sheet for like 3 3 days now because of swelt, lol..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2016
vikkytan49:
smiley it's a movie not a drama, featured actor ysh as the lead guy..

Starring

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
vikkytan49:

The heat is not only in the afternoon oooo, once u have entered the house after receiving fresh air, na then u go know watsup,

we no dey on gen in the night, we only use it during the daytime, like seriously, i've been changing my bed sheet for like 3 3 days now because of swelt, lol..
Ehya!pele o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bevy12:
I don't want to betray him too(as Wookie's mistress) but the temptation is too strong...
Ah!see them,thank God say my brother never marry una,shey na like dis una go dey do?wookie abeg find another person o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Ah!see them,thank God say my brother never marry una,shey na like dis una go dey do?wookie abeg find another person o.
You will soon see o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dqueenzy:

LOL..my in law..how far na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
ellab:

LOL..my in law..how far na.
I dey o,yes you get anything for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bevy12:
You will soon see o.
I dey wait patiently.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Watched the Joseon magician.. Its OK. More like Romeo and Juliet but without The deaths. Its not really "up" there in terms of being watchable. Kissing scene...pretty bland for a Korean Movie(its like those in kdramas. K-movie kissing scenes are intense). Yoo seungho is pretty..very pretty(no be handsome o). Goo ara, needs to work on her facial expressions more.

overall: 5/10 while subtitles na 10/10

@Dqueenzy.. Nothing for you my sister. Abeg ask your brother when e go act another kdrama before hin go for hin "NYSC".

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wegga(m): 5:52am On Feb 29, 2016
I guess since all the women are going to chase Korean soldiers then we guys can be forgiven for going to stalk Kim Tae-Hee and Ha Ji-Won

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:23am On Feb 29, 2016
wegga:
I guess since all the women are going to chase Korean soldiers then we guys can be forgiven for going to stalk Kim Tae-Hee and Ha Ji-Won
Hummmmm, song hye kyo included, lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On Feb 29, 2016
such sweethearts

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:52am On Feb 29, 2016
cute

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning lovely chingus. There's going to be a special eps of Cheese in the Trap next week featuring some (Jung?) footage that didn't air. Is the production's way of damage control? angry
I read from Koala that their Chinese distributors are mad at the production- serves them right- and PHJ is travelling to smooth things out. He's a better person than I am sha.

Some funny comment said SKJ slept with the PD, that's why she pushed him to the spotlight. cheesy

Good news for all Eric Mun fans, he's coming back to dramaland this May!!!! Yaaayy!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Modified..i c u were talking abt ost...watever dt means
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
mopinks:
Lol.... Their abs enh..... I no understand.... They are not even fat but they are well packaged and arranged..... Full packs and energetic..... Dammit.... Hold on mk we gada go abeg

Puhlease! 90% of them no get fine abs...they have very lovely skin tones tho i'd chop off my nails 4 dt kinda skincry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Atk01:
Good morning lovely chingus. There's going to be a special eps of Cheese in the Trap next week featuring some (Jung?) footage that didn't air. Is the production's way of damage control? angry
I read from Koala that their Chinese distributors are mad at the production- serves them right- and PHJ is travelling to smooth things out. He's a better person than I am sha.

Some funny comment said SKJ slept with the PD, that's why she pushed him to the spotlight. cheesy

Good news for all Eric Mun fans, he's coming back to dramaland this May!!!! Yaaayy!!!

Nope, park haejin traveled for the premiere of his Chinese movie that he acted in 3yrs ago.

watched today's episode, Jung fans should be OK with it lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
ellab:

Nope, park haejin traveled for the premiere of his Chinese movie that he acted in 3yrs ago.

watched today's episode, Jung fans should be OK with it lol.
Is that so? Anyway, I thought it was weird for him to help the production after what they did to him.

Really? Let's see how it goes. My Cheese-o-meter has dropped really bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Atk01:

Omo, he slept with her? Lol those comentors must be crazy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
ellab:
Watched the Joseon magician.. Its OK. More like Romeo and Juliet but without The deaths. Its not really "up" there in terms of being watchable. Kissing scene...pretty bland for a Korean Movie(its like those in kdramas. K-movie kissing scenes are intense). Yoo seungho is pretty..very pretty(no be handsome o). Goo ara, needs to work on her facial expressions more.

overall: 5/10 while subtitles na 10/10

@Dqueenzy.. Nothing for you my sister. Abeg ask your brother when e go act another kdrama before hin go for hin "NYSC".
You will know,when the rest of the world does(family secrets are kept within).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2016
franugo:

Puhlease! 90% of them no get fine abs...they have very lovely skin tones tho i'd chop off my nails 4 dt kinda skincry

So Na the 10% wy get fine abs dy cast for this DOTS drama abi? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.