Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1996806 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016
ellab:
Omo...

They have been dating for a year(meaning they fell in love on set).
Their acting was so bad in Blood that I couldn't stand it.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-confirm-dating-news

congrats to them.
Wait!was he not the doctor in you're all surrounded?congrats,abeg na marriage we want o ku hye sun no be small pikin again o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
hilda90:

Wow, good luck to them. I was one of the few that didn't watch blood,lol.
They re the first couple this year,I wonder who'll come next.from the dating pics,it looks like they're very much in love.

Oh...so Min ho and Suzy are still going strong?Time to break up!just kidding, lol.

lol..they ain't the first this tear tho. it was hani and junsu(of jyj).

As for lmh, our bobo is adding weight. Relationship must be good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Your no1 korean amebo outlet that is faster than linda ikeji and daily mail.

yes o. They are the 2nd TMZ of America. TMZ and dispatch amebo ehn, I think despatch still dey learn. lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Wait!was he not the doctor in you're all surrounded?congrats,abeg na marriage we want o ku hye sun no be small pikin again o.

yes he is. You get sharp brain my chingu.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
ellab:
Omo...

They have been dating for a year(meaning they fell in love on set).
Their acting was so bad in Blood that I couldn't stand it.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-confirm-dating-news

congrats to them.
Omg who ever taught that this two could date?
*In ellab's voice* what is life, lol..

Erm, did they just reveal it now?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
ellab:

yes he is. You get sharp brain my chingu.
Na because i like the guy na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Daeyong get mouth.

1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,ep 6 was beyond awesome.I enjoyed it more than the previous episode.so many awww moments.
The chasing scene was so funny.Anyone know the name of the song that played during that scene? I love it!
So DY is an illiterate.How can he not know how to count?lol.DY...time to go back to kindergarten... Counting 3 before 1...seriously?.
The earthquake scene was so tragic.
Can't wait for next week.
Yeah, the chasing scene. Untop all DY mouth, see how he was running. Funny guy!
I think the song is Everytime by Chen and Punch. It sounds kinda similar to me.

Anyone knows why MJ's dad asked them to put DY's name in the rescue operation? He doesn't like them being together, so why?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
ellab:
Daeyong get mouth.
Hahahahaha. Instructor from hell! The guy was sitting on a trainee's neck! I laughed when I saw that. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
ellab:

lol..they ain't the first this tear tho. it was hani and junsu(of jyj).
As for lmh, our bobo is adding weight. Relationship must be good.
I don't know about hani and junsu.Are they idols?
yeah,lmh is adding weight.Its like he doesn't want to act drama again.nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
ellab:
Daeyong get mouth.
omo!I laugh tire for that scene.SJ was busy counting... 1...2...3 while DY counted 3 and ran like a mad man.The scene was so funny...those soldiers were scary though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Atk01:

Yeah, the chasing scene. Untop all DY mouth, see how he was running. Funny guy!
I think the song is Everytime by Chen and Punch. It sounds kinda similar to me.

Anyone knows why MJ's dad asked them to put DY's name in the rescue operation? He doesn't like them being together, so why?
lol.Tanx,can't wait to download the song.
To be honest,I don't understand MJ's dad.I don't know his motive.I was confused when he said that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2016
wow....finally..i finished reading about 9pages of this thread I left behind.

it's actually been I while I watched Korean drama/movie....I thought I wasn't going to overcome Korean drama...OBESSESION...but I discovered I ve not seen that drama that will make me come alive in Korean drama world again...

abi the gurus like, hilda90, ellab, viki,..slimadenike....etc wan to make me come back alive?... proof it by recommending just one drama that will make me not my the amount of data I will use in downloading it.....

meanwhile the way Korean drama like all these empress ki, city hunter, Healer, a man called God and many others I have watched....the way ih de do me be4......ehn
...was.....even while am work....am always praying for the day to finish quick so I can go watch remaining episodes....i used to be so into their dramas....but these days....ive been weak.

Oya gurus...proof yaselves....lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
megola:

it's actually been I while I watched Korean drama/movie....I thought I wasn't going to overcome Korean drama...OBESSESION...but I discovered I ve not seen that drama that will make me come alive in Korean drama world again...

abi the gurus like, hilda90, ellab, viki,..slimadenike....etc wan to make me come back alive?... proof it by recommending just one drama that will make me not my the amount of data I will use in downloading it.....

meanwhile the way Korean drama like all these empress ki, city hunter, Healer, a man called God and many others I have watched....the way ih de do me be4......ehn
...was.....even while am work....am always praying for the day to finish quick so I can go watch remaining episodes....i used to be so into their dramas....but these days....ive been weak.

Chingu welcome back, if you love ongoing dramas the in thing at the moment is descendants of the sun, if not then you can also try remember.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lets all take a moment to acknowledge the bromance in this drama, it is lovely to watch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dqueenzy:

If you think goo hye sun is no longer a child and needs to get married at 32 then what would you call choi jin woo 41 (twenty again) or ha ji won 39 (secret garden).

Those ahjumma aint even dating publicly talkless of getting married
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
SlimAdenike:

If you think goo hye sun is no longer a child and needs to get married at 32 then what would you call choi jin woo 41 (twenty again) or ha ji won 39 (secret garden).

Hahhahahahahahahahha, your mouth ehnnnnn
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
I am really going to miss madame antoine. cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Omo!jinja,i never knew hjw was that old,thought she was 33-34 max,she go see her own husband o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2016
post=43110094:

When next you are having issue downloading and drama episode or.movie just drop a comment in the movie or drama episode page so I will be able to fix it up for you

Pls I'm having issue downloadin madame antonie episode 14, can I hav the link here pls?

Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just checking last week's drama ratings, and DoTS has the highest rating so far in all the weekday timeslots, even beating the Weekend dramas! Has this ever happened in recent years?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
hilda90:

lol.Tanx,can't wait to download the song.
To be honest,I don't understand MJ's dad.I don't know his motive.I was confused when he said that.
I was reading some comments on db, and someone said it's probably because the dad knows DY loves his daughter and will give 200% in rescue effort to make sure she's safe.

If that's the reason, then the father is really selfish.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
ohh my Madame Antoine is overrr. lovely start, lovely in between, lovely end.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
hilda90:

I don't know about hani and junsu.Are they idols?

yeah,lmh is adding weight.Its like he doesn't want to act drama again.nawa oo.

Na him sabi, maybe he wan retire, shocked
Lol. A lot of fan girls would faints after seeing the news. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atk01:
Just checking last week's drama ratings, and DoTS has the highest rating so far in all the weekday timeslots, even beating the Weekend dramas! Has this ever happened in recent years?
Absolutely no, it has never happened in recent years. 2011 to this time dramas have been struggling to sail through 17%. But descendants is actually surprising us, 27% for the 6th ep? That's incredible..
Infact ehn that drama is like a magic and it really lifting up kbs, and i'm very sure kbs is going to spread it awards like kilode?
Also i'm very sure that drama will hit 40% at the last episode..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atk01:

I was reading some comments on db, and someone said it's probably because the dad knows DY loves his daughter and will give 200% in rescue effort to make sure she's safe.

If that's the reason, then the father is really selfish.
That's in episode 6 right?
Haven't watch episode 6 yet, i only watched episode 5, aigo dind'nt know she got kidnapped..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
megola:

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
megola:

Welcome back chinguya..If u are looking for a breathtaking drama then i'll definetly recommend remember sons war, omg this drama is daebaek, just make sure u are not holding ur phone while watching so that u won't smash it out of anger.lol..

Do you want list of 2015 dramas?
Dey there plenty...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

Absolutely no, it has never happened in recent years. 2011 to this time dramas have been struggling to sail through 17%. But descendants is actually surprising us, 27% for the 6th ep? That's incredible..
Infact ehn that drama is like a magic and it really lifting up kbs, and i'm very sure kbs is going to spread it awards like kilode?
Also i'm very sure that drama will hit 40% at the last episode..
Recent years, I mean like 2013-date. Moon That Embraces the Sun hit 40% in 2012 though.

The drama is like magic really, and I'm 100% sure KBS will give it lots of love at their end of the year awards. I'm not sure about 40% ratings... but then, anything can happen lol.

vikkytan49:

That's in episode 6 right?
Haven't watch episode 6 yet, i only watched episode 5, aigo dind'nt know she got kidnapped..
She wasn't kidnapped, there was an earthquake in Urk.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Someone should please give me a direct download link for madame antonie episode 14. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2016
O GA O..... Shay nobody watch signal ni.....

Me luv am tho....

Mrs cops 2 nko? Anybody?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Jadonjack:
Someone should please give me a direct download link for madame antonie episode 14. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://kissasian.in/madame-antoine-episode-14-eng-sub-mp4-3gp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.