Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1995080 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Ha! cry DotS oooo!!!! cry cry

That Plant manager guy should just...angry
What kinda greed and desperation will drive someone to swallow shitty diamonds and cause problems for everyone? angry
They should have just let Argus kill him. angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

Ellab and sarang, both of u wouldn't believe this news, sung jae is only 21 in real life, i was so surprised when i saw his age, i thought he was a 87 or 89 liners, ohhh but i was wrong...

omo, he's a '95 liner? he's so mature. isn't he a k-pop idol?

Things we learn from Koreans, "he's a 87liner" lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
sarang60:

Yes he is one good looking 21 years old, he started he acting debut in 2013 and he is also an idol from the group 5urprise.

Sungjae isn't a part of surprise,5urprise is seo kang joon's group. Yook sungjae is the maknae of BTOB.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2016
I tot I was the only one enjoying Come Back ahjusshi, but it's good to know am not the only one. Will be watching episode 9 and 10 of DOTs and CBM today . Can't wait... grin grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Coralblue07:
I tot I was the only one enjoying Come Back ahjusshi, but it's good to know am not the only one. Will be watching episode 9 and 10 of DOTs and CBM today . Can't wait... grin grin grin

you are not the only one ooo, we are on the same train, as usual episode 9 of CBM was classic. please just give me a hint of what DotS ep 10 is like when you are done.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Sungjae isn't a part of surprise,5urprise is seo kang joon's group. Yook sungjae is the maknae of BTOB.

his character in CBM is sung jae but his real name is lee tae hwan and he is a member of 5urprise, he was also in the drama pride and prejudice, splendid politics, they also did after school lucky or not. maybe we are talking about different people
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
5urprise

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2016
sarang60:

his character in CBM is sung jae but his real name is lee tae hwan and he is a member of 5urprise, he was also in the drama pride and prejudice, splendid politics, they also did after school lucky or not. maybe we are talking about different people

Oh! This cute lee tae hwan..... Thought you were talking about yook sungjae since you said sungjae.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Oh! This cute lee tae hwan..... Thought you were talking about yook sungjae since you said sungjae.

hahaha exactly this seriously cute lee tae hwan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
sarang60:
5urprise

wait wait wait...My baby seo kang join is part of the group?...then who is the main visual of the group? They are all handsome.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
ellab:

wait wait wait...My baby seo kang join is part of the group?...then who is the main visual of the group? They are all handsome.

Lee tae hwan is the maknae(youngest),the tallest and also the visual of the group.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-k-dramas-to-introduce-you-to-actor-idol-group-5urprise/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Lee tae hwan is the maknae(youngest),the tallest and also the visual of the group.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-k-dramas-to-introduce-you-to-actor-idol-group-5urprise/

Naso, he got same height with lee min ho, 6.2 they are group is also known as tall group lol, what's the point of their group exactly? Do they sing?
I heard they are all acting..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wegga(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Has anyone taken the time to really look at the surroundings of most of the dramas? some of the sets/streets/houses look like they could be from Naija. Watching their T.V shoes, you will see thoroughfares that could be one of the markets in Jos or Kaduna (exempting the dirt ofcourse).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
wegga:
Has anyone taken the time to really look at the surroundings of most of the dramas? some of the sets/streets/houses look like they could be from Naija. Watching their T.V shoes, you will see thoroughfares that could be one of the markets in Jos or Kaduna (exempting the dirt ofcourse).

That's in their joseon era series ooo..
Those wooden houses of theirs..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

Naso, he got same height with lee min ho, 6.2 they are group is also known as tall group lol, what's the point of their group exactly? Do they sing?
I heard they are all acting..

Yes they do sing,seen two of their MV,one featured kim sae ron since they are in the same agency *fantiago*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow!i'm finally through with EPs 9&10 of dots.
ep9 was just good.... Loved the kisses. so many swoon-worthy scenes.
ep10 was fantabulous...that fight scene between SJ and those guys was daebak...the way he used style to disarm them and the way MY drove that car like a boss.
I like how the second leads romance is progressing...they're so cute together.
That white-haired guy is really greedy.They should have killed him when they had the chance....grade A mumu.How can someone be so clueless?I was wondering how he planned to remove those diamonds he swallowed...seemed like he planned to remove it through his faeces,nawa oo.
That last scene was sad though... the way DY hugged MJ showed his love.I thought surgeons wear face mask or something while operating on patients. MJ should have worn one...I think she contracted the viral disease through her eyes(the idiot's blood splattered on her face during the surgery, I think)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2016
sarang60:

you are not the only one ooo, we are on the same train, as usual episode 9 of CBM was classic. please just give me a hint of what DotS ep 10 is like when you are done.
I guess you have gotten the hint from Hilda90. Actually she basically said everything. The trailer for ep 11 is the reason y I don't like watching ongoing series. The waiting is killing me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Its pleasure to find out this thread; wow! I'm very much elated! grin
I watched Korean Movies a lot, in fact I prefer it to Hollywood Movies because of their story lines, disciplines and decency!
Hope I'm welcomed into the Family?! grin
Can someone recommend the latest Korean Movies for me.... already out on DVD!
Thanks in advance!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
hilda90:
Wow!i'm finally through with EPs 9&10 of dots.
ep9 was just good.... Loved the kisses. so many swoon-worthy scenes.
ep10 was fantabulous...that fight scene between SJ and those guys was daebak...the way he used style to disarm them and the way MY drove that car like a boss.
I like how the second leads romance is progressing...they're so cute together.
That white-haired guy is really greedy.They should have killed him when they had the chance....grade A mumu.How can someone be so clueless?I was wondering how he planned to remove those diamonds he swallowed...seemed like he planned to remove it through his faeces,nawa oo.
That last scene was sad though... the way DY hugged MJ showed his love.I thought surgeons wear face mask or something while operating on patients. MJ should have worn one...I think she contracted the viral disease through her eyes(the idiot's blood splattered on her face during the surgery, I think)
I hope,wish and pray that Myung joo is going to be fine,she doesn't deserve to die,but i guess it was bound to happen anyway.#sadface#

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ha dots, this drama ehn, argus is biatch, it was such a cute moment to saw him got shot. I don't hate him though, but it not as if he's not going to die anyway, i was so confused when shi jin was telling mo yeon to save him, mo yeon has changed shi jin a lot ooo, the shi jin i know before would take a live inorder to save tens and hundreds of lives while mo yeon thinks as a doctor that every lives are worth saving, but seeing her not wanting to help argus shows how much she has mature and how much she's understand shi jin's job.
Either Shi jin or dae young still have to kill him, so i didn't get the point of him saving argus..
Those scenes where mo yeon was running around because of embarrassment were really funny though and i love the way she confessed to him even shi jin was shocked himself, shk really upped her game in this drama, her character is really heavy, nice one..

Yaay..... myung joo has been infected with that m3 virus shiit. All because of that white haired morron, i really hope nothing will happen to her.. But the disease is kinda similar to Ebola which can not be cured.
But but how come she was the only one that got infected? I thought the blood did splatted mo yeon as well..
Or is it gonna be developing slowly on her?
Oh my. I really hope that won't happen, she's suffered enough..
They wouldn't have operated on him if they'd know that the diamonds wasn't the one causing the bleeding, i love the way mo yeon ordered them out when she knew they were going to be infected if they stayed long in the room..
Who else is noticing that the enmity between mo yeon and myung joo is slowly dissapiaring?
That last scene was breathtaking..

It's high time min jae forgive chi hoon, ahn ahn kilode since all this time, e don do..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
vikkytan49:
Ha dots, this drama ehn, argus is biatch, it was such a cute moment to saw him got shot. I don't hate him though, but it not as if he's not going to die anyway, i was so confused when shi jin was telling mo yeon to save him, mo yeon has changed shi jin a lot ooo, the shi jin i know before would take a live inorder to save tens and hundreds of lives while mo yeon thinks as a doctor that every lives are worth saving, but seeing her not wanting to help argus shows how much she has mature and how much she's understand shi jin's job.
Either Shi jin or dae young still have to kill him, so i didn't get the point of him saving argus..
Those scenes where mo yeon was running around because of embarrassment were really funny though and i love the way she confessed to him even shi jin was shocked himself, shk really upped her game in this drama, her character is really heavy, nice one..

Yaay..... myung joo has been infected with that m3 virus shiit. All because of that white haired morron, i really hope nothing will happen to her.. But the disease is kinda similar to Ebola which can not be cured.
But but i come she was the only one that got infected? I thought the blood did splatted mo yeon as well..
They wouldn't have operated on him if they'd know that the diamonds wasn't the one causing the bleeding, i love the way mo yeon ordered them out when she knew they were going to be infected if they stayed long in the room..
Who else is noticing that the enmity between mo yeon and myung joo is slowly dissapiaring?

It's high time min jae forgive chi hoon, ahn ahn kilode since all this time, e don do..

Omo!this just breaks my heart,the virus could be contained but for how long?i won't be surprised if the end of this drama send people rolling in tears,as for that min jae he's just making mountains out of mole hills,what abt those that did nt live to tell the tale,those that didn't deserve to die?omode lo n se,chi hoon should move on jare.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Coralblue07:

I guess you have gotten the hint from Hilda90. Actually she basically said everything. The trailer for ep 11 is the reason y I don't like watching ongoing series. The waiting is killing me.

Yes i got everything i needed, and i am going to wait till next week will occupy myself with other dramas. I understand the wait can be horrible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
vikkytan49:

But but i come she was the only one that got infected? I thought the blood did splatted mo yeon as well..
Who else is noticing that the enmityA A between mo yeon and myung joo is slowly dissapiaring?

Yeah, the blood splattered on both MY and MJ but it permeated MJ's eye(watch the scene well).i think she got infected through the eye.
I think they would have a hard time finding the antivirus....but i'm pretty sure she won't die.
That Min jae guy really needs to get over himself...he's really pissing me off.I wonder whether he would have saved chi hoon if he were in his shoes then.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
hilda90:

That Min jae guy really needs to get over himself...he's really pissing me off.I wonder whether he would have saved chi hoon if he were in his shoes then.

When I was watching the scene btw min Jae and chi hoon, I kept screaming 'Wetin sef, ur own too much' at the screen. Let's be realistic, if dat Dr had stayed behind to save Min jae he would have died in the process. Secondly he had a deep cut on his hand, he wouldn't have been able to lift Min jae out of that hole. Chi hoon also has to be strong and remember dat he has a wife and unborn child waiting for him. Going to beg for forgiveness from dat childish Min jae won't help him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Its pleasure to find out this thread; wow! I'm very much elated! grin
I watched Korean Movies a lot, in fact I prefer it to Hollywood Movies because of their story lines, disciplines and decency!
Hope I'm welcomed into the Family?! grin
Can someone recommend the latest Korean Movies for me.... already out on DVD!
Thanks in advance!
grin

You are welcome dear, u may try these dramas..
Signal.
Remember son's war.
Six flying dragons.
One more happy ending.
Moorim school..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Omo!this just breaks my heart,the virus could be contained but for how long?i won't be surprised if the end of this drama send people rolling in tears,as for that min jae he's just making mountains out of mole hills,what abt those that did nt live to tell the tale,those that didn't deserve to die?omode lo n se,chi hoon should move on jare.

Exactly, he should be thanking God that he's still alive instead of yawning dust..

It's dae young i'm worried about, i hope that myung joo's Father won't put the blame of what happened to his daughter on him, i can already imaging him screaming at dae young, " he was here because of you, you bastard" that father is so unpredictable, i really hope he won't blame him for it..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah, the blood splattered on both MY and MJ but it permeated MJ's eye(watch the scene well).i think she got infected through the eye.
I think they would have a hard time finding the antivirus....but i'm pretty sure she won't die.

I hope they'll find the antivirus, i don't want any of them dead.. I'm rooting for a happy ending..
16 episodes to go, chai..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Coralblue07:

When I was watching the scene btw min Jae and chi hoon, I kept screaming 'Wetin sef, ur own too much' at the screen. Let's be realistic, if dat Dr had stayed behind to save Min jae he would have died in the process. Secondly he had a deep cut on his hand, he wouldn't have been able to lift Min jae out of that hole. Chi hoon also has to be strong and remember dat he has a wife and unborn child waiting for him. Going to beg for forgiveness from dat childish Min jae won't help him.

U see ehn, that min jae is overdoing things, he should just forget everything already.
That scene where chi hoon sat down alone in the storage room, i was like yaaay not this again damnit , lol..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter chingus! smiley

Please who knows the funny song played in DotS ep10, when those two naughty soldiers received a parcel and started running in slow motion?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joong ki and the girl that acted as Fatima. She looks so different off screen... so beautiful.

Happy Easter to everyone on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Atk01:
Happy Easter chingus! smiley

Please who knows the funny song played in DotS ep10, when those two naughty soldiers received a parcel and started running in slow motion?
Happy Easter to you too chingu. I like the song too... dont know the name though. Omo, that scene was so funny. Come see how big soldiers dey fear their girlfriends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.