Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977953 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Aida13:

I don't find her pretty at all. She looks like she's had Botox grin grin around the lips. She doesn't do 'quirky' 'cute' and 'silly' the way other actresses in the genre can.

I download episodes to watch on my iPad...mostly binge-style meaning several episodes at a go. Currently watching the tail-episodes (10-16) of Cantabile Tomorrow. Next - Misaeng or Mr. Baek. All lined up lol

LOL I haven't seen her in motion yet. I hope the botox doesn't look strange! I don't mind the non-cute leads every now and then.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOL I haven't seen her in motion yet. I hope the botox doesn't look strange! I don't mind the non-cute leads every now and then.

I don't want to be mean but - she doesn't just do it for me. Not saying she's ugly/non-cute, just that something's missing. This drama was all about her revamped 'beauty' but to me she was so watery and un-cute grin grin

Thanks to the male lead (who's awesome haha) the drama was saved. She's just not my cup of tea, don't know why. Don't mind me jare, enjoy!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Talius(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
shokky24:

Jumong is on now
lemme check I'll be back to thank u more
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
you can now download you drama original sound tracks on (OST)
so far so good have uploaded few ongoing kdrama series soundtrack

PINOCCHIO @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/12/pinocchio-ost-mp3-lyrics-download.html

BIRTH OF A BEAUTY @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/12/birth-of-beauty-ost-mp3-download-and.html

MISAENG @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/12/misaeng-ost-mp3-download-and-lyrics.html

MORE TO COME
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
post=28707999:

PINOCCHIO @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/12/pinocchio-ost-mp3-lyrics-download.html

BIRTH OF A BEAUTY @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/12/birth-of-beauty-ost-mp3-download-and.html

MISAENG @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/12/misaeng-ost-mp3-download-and-lyrics.html

MORE TO COME

omg I absolutely LOVE the Birth of a Beauty soundtrack. Thanks, this is awesome!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

She's pretty. Gonna watch it.

cc: Mobjective let's pick a drama to watch together. What site do you use? I watch on viki (timed comments!)

Im currently watching Dong yi cheesy. that is, im currently longing to get back to watching Dong yi cheesy cheesy, but school no fit let me watch am.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aida13:

I don't want to be mean but - she doesn't just do it for me. Not saying she's ugly/non-cute, just that something's missing. This drama was all about er revamped 'beauty' but to me she was so watery and un-cute grin grin

Thanks to the male lead (who's awesome haha) the drama was saved. She's just not my cup of tea, don't know why. Don't mind me jare, enjoy!
birth of thee beauty is now becoming boring
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
fijiano202:
birth of thee beauty is now becoming boring

Seems so. It peaked too soon, but I still like it grin some parts just make me LOL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Aida13:

I don't want to be mean but - she doesn't just do it for me. Not saying she's ugly/non-cute, just that something's missing. This drama was all about her revamped 'beauty' but to me she was so watery and un-cute grin grin

Did you ever watch 200 pounds Beauty? It's old, but that's what I thought of as I was watching. I'm dying, this drama is laugh out loud hilarious. I like the female lead! Her devotion to the husband is annoying, but she's cute. And yes, the male lead is hysterical.

Great recommendation! smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did you ever watch 200 pounds Beauty? It's old, but that's what I thought of as I was watching. I'm dying, this drama is laugh out loud hilarious. I like the female lead! Her devotion to the husband is annoying, but she's cute. And yes, the male lead is hysterical.

Great recommendation! smiley

Yes, I keep seeing people mention 200 pounds Beauty in comparison, but I've never seen it grin I'm glad you think it's great! The male lead definitely makes it tick for me.

He's Joo Sang-Wook and it seems he has a flair for these rom-com dramas grin But I just saw him in Good Doctor, where he played a totally different role. I like the way he doesn't take the drama too seriously lol. Hope you catch up soon, we're at episode 12 and I'm still hooked wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
shokky24:

Mtn,glo,airtel or etisalat

Gimme etisalat; amodu4success@gmail.com.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
post=28707999:

MORE TO COME
I need the heirs ost and you're beautiful ost
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
shokky24:

I need the heirs ost and you're beautiful ost

request received
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shedomama: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Empress ki,glass mask,Kanchi,And 2weeks ar not bad at all too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by herinolah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
post=28731678:

request received
I need the ultimate audition and city hunter ost

And guy we need a search button
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
herinolah:

I need the ultimate audition and city hunter ost

And guy we need a search button

OK.....WORK IN PROGRESS
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tonneth(f): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
post=28784973:

OK.....WORK IN PROGRESS
[color=#990000][/color]. pls o ,some dramas do not play wen downloaded,such as lie to me,her legend,temptation frm episode 7 down.pls try to fix dem.tnx a bunch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2014
tonneth:
[color=#990000][/color]. pls o ,some dramas do not play wen downloaded,such as lie to me,her legend,temptation frm episode 7 down.pls try to fix dem.tnx a bunch.

Which type of phone are you using
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Pinocchio ep. 8 and 9 were on point! I'm glad I didn't give up on the series. It's very well written and the acting is awesome. No wonder everyone is hooked. The soundtrack is 10/10 too. I can't wait for the next episodes!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Aida13:
Pinocchio ep. 8 and 9 were on point! I'm glad I didn't give up on the series. It's very well written and the acting is awesome. No wonder everyone is hooked. The soundtrack is 10/10 too. I can't wait for the next episodes!!

watch episode 10...the real action begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
post=28812584:

watch episode 10...the real action begins

Oh I see ep 10 is now up on - great and good job!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Aida13:

Oh I see ep 10 is now up on - great and good job!
eps 10 was amazing,the questions got her mom shocked.....pls dont bother watching Night Watchmen and Angels eyes cos they both add a new meaning to whack and annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tonneth(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
post=28804478:

Which type of phone are you using
I use Nokia Lumia
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonneth:
I use Nokia Lumia

can you list the dramas you are having issues with........so I can fix it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
fijiano202:
eps 10 was amazing,the questions got her mom shocked.....pls dont bother watching Night Watchmen and Angels eyes cos they both add a new meaning to whack and annoying

omg LOL I've known Night Watchmen was whack tey tey...I stopped at episode 1 and a half when the series first started... grin grin I was like what did I just watch?? thanks, will definitely not be watching Angel eyes either. I'm halfway through ep 10 of Pinocchio, saving the rest for before bedtime. Amazing how the series just picked up from nowhere. Just when I was about to dump it for good lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2014
fijiano202:
night watchman is man best korean series dis year, dont discourage we lover's of action and fantansy genre. Any other genre is a counterfiet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Aida13:

omg LOL I've known Night Watchmen was whack tey tey...I stopped at episode 1 and a half when the series first started... grin grin I was like what did I just watch?? thanks, will definitely not be watching Angel eyes either. I'm halfway through ep 10 of Pinocchio, saving the rest for before bedtime. Amazing how the series just picked up from nowhere. Just when I was about to dump it for good lol
bro i tat u are lova of action genre series oo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Please i heard mighty chilwoo is out season three iis out. Please , shey u get am.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
night watchman is man best korean series dis year, dont discourage we lover's of action and fantansy genre. Any other genre is a counterfiet
sorry bro eps 15-24 is pure crap i kinda watch over 9 eps in 20mins with alot of fastforwards
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aida13:

ponocchio storyline is picking up...theres a new kdrama Healer
i think its going to be amazing cos eps 1 and 2 is kinda ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
if u download dramas from internet i will advice you to go check out healer.it is still an ongoing drama just like pinnochio. the drama resembles city hunter and lead guy is the handsome guy from empress ki(ji chang wook).they are still in episode 2. dat drama is so interesting. might be the best drama this year.the lead girl is kim nana from city hunter.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
fijiano202:
sorry bro eps 15-24 is pure crap i kinda watch over 9 eps in 20mins with alot of fastforwards
that is you, d movie that i backward and read the subtitle again, for more clarification. One man's meat is another man's poison.
But u no like action film, na soap opera u like shey

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.