Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1993235 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:

Who is the real father of the Arrow girl....Assassin man or sword man

Well the director and the writer dind'nt made that side of the drama clear, but based on what i watched, sky lord was the real father, the reason why earthlord told him was because she knew that if anybody is capable of protecting her daughter, it's him, she had no intention of telling him at the very first place, but she also knew that if words get out that sky lord is the father, it would put her daughter in danger, so that's why she told sword saint that she's her child instead, i din't blame her though, besides did you notice that she had similarity to skylord than swordsaint?

Well dis just my opinion sha..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Happy birthday to me.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

Well the director and the writer dind'nt made that side of the drama clear, but based on what i watched, sky lord was the real father, the reason why earthlord told him was because she knew that if anybody is capable of protecting her daughter, it's him, she had no intention of telling him at the very first place, but she also knew that if words get out that sky lord is the father, it would put her daughter in danger, so that's why she told sword saint that she's her child instead, i din't blame her though, besides did you notice that she had similarity to skylord than swordsaint?

Thank you very much.... I was arguing about it with a friend.... Now I know the answer....Yea,They hv some similarities.....But that young sky lord was later killed right? I forgot his name... I mean Baek dong su Rival

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

Thank you so much.... But too bad the oda young sky lord died.... Even though he is a bit mean, His death was so painful
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
voicym:
hilda90,u funny die-'that thing na kiss',laugh wan finish me for here. I come dey wonder myself cos I no see any kiss.I love DOTs jare,e too sweet.
Lol..I agree with you..i no see any kiss sef. The way they were even teasing each other before the kiss made me think it would be hot.DY was like...I will not do it...bla bla bla.I'm not even sure their lips touched.Anyway..let's just pretend that the kiss didn't happen and wait for the real kiss.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Atk01:
@hilda90, I really hate that "switch off the brain" term. If they claim to switch off their brains, they could as well die sef. undecided

I'm getting a bit tired of DY and MJ's back and forth story. They should take example from SJ and MY and TALK! A decent conversation stating their position to each other, instead of the noble idiocy behind each other's backs.
And we should really get another kiss scene, cos that car kiss setup was just weird.

lol..same with me o.The "switch your brain off" is really weird o.I learnt that one from Db people.Besides,i'm wondering how someone can still be alive after switching his brain 100% off...unless the person has a second brain or spare brain.

same with me...I'm really tired of DY and MJ.Did you see what they were doing in front of SJ in the hospital? They were like..go first...no you go first. if I were SJ,I would just give each of them a dirty slap and push them out of the door...always arguing like kindergarten kids.
As for the kiss,let's pretend it never happened...let's wait patiently for the real kiss.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by victoriyaajaren: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
The iron king
Strange Iron smiley wink tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:

Thank you very much.... I was arguing about it with a friend.... Now I know the answer....Yea,They hv some similarities.....But that young sky lord was later killed right? I forgot his name... I mean Baek dong su Rival

Dong soo was the one that made himself his rival first, trouble boy, lol, well both of them were destined to be rivals just like the older skylord and swordsaint were rivals..

You mean yeo un? Yes he died ooo, my favourite character on the show, i cried like a little baby in that scene, all because he was misunderstood by everybody even by his own best friend dong soo, especially that glass-face boy, that moment when he looked up to him and said (you are an assassin, as long as you're around these people would never leave) those words tottally weakens him, for christ sake, how can a one's man death put an end to evilness..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bevy12:
Happy birthday to me.
cheesy hbd dearie, llnp..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:

Thank you so much.... But too bad the oda young sky lord died.... Even though he is a bit mean, His death was so painful

I dind'nt really see him that mean though, he was more like an anti-villain, lol, he was destined to be an assassin, he tried escaping that path so many times, but couldn't, he has been choosing by the skylord ever since he was little, you know that time when he told his father that he heard some kids saying his father was the one that killed his mother, and he confirmed to it, which sent him going out of the house out of anger, that was when the skylord saw him, also there was one scene in season 2 that he wanted to leave the place but earthlord told him that if he tried running away, he won't be able to leave a free life, her and the remaining assassins would go after him and hunt him down, so that was wen he decided to stay as the skylord, but he was a kind hearted assassin, if not for him most of them would have been dead, he saved dong soo times without number, that glass-face boy, lol, he also saved sa mo, jin ju almost everybody in that drama..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

Dong soo was the one that made himself his rival first, trouble boy, lol, well both of them were destined to be rivals just like the older skylord and swordsaint were rivals..

You mean yeo un? Yes he died ooo, my favourite character on the show, i cried like a little baby in that scene, all because he was misunderstood by everybody even by his own best friend dong soo, especially that glass-face boy, that moment when he looked up to him and said (you are an assassin, as long as you're around these people would never leave) those words tottally weakens him, for christ sake, how can a one's man death put an end to evilness..

Yea....He is not suppose to die,at least he should be grant a second Chance,And he wasn't really happy been an assassin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

I dind'nt really see him that mean though, he was more like an anti-villain, lol, he was destined to be an assassin, he tried escaping that path so many times, but couldn't, he has been choosing by the skylord ever since he was little, you know that time when he told his father that he heard some kids saying his father was the one that killed his mother, and he confirmed to it, which sent him going out of the house out of anger, that was when the skylord saw him, also there was one scene in season 2 that he wanted to leave the place but earthlord told him that if he tried running away, he won't be able to leave a free life, her and the remaining assassins would go after him and hunt him down, so that was wen he decided to stay as the skylord, but he was a kind hearted assassin, if not for him most of them would have been dead, he saved dong soo times without number, that glass-face boy, lol, he also saved sa mo, jin ju almost everybody in that drama..

Yea....I think the main reason he joined the group of assassin was to protect bong su and his family because he was able to find love there,The kind f love his dad was not able to give always reminding him of his destiny... I felt like entering the television and strangling him.....And Earth lord too died.... I cried eh,She never have an opportunity to reconcile with her daughter
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jhymrod(f): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Guys,please I need the link to download DOTS. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

Yea....I think the main reason he joined the group of assassin was to protect bong su and his family because he was able to find love there,The kind f love his dad was not able to give always reminding him of his destiny... I felt like entering the television and strangling him.....And Earth lord too died.... I cried eh,She never have an opportunity to reconcile with her daughter

That earthlord strong ooo, even after being stabbed, it took her like forever to die.

That father is cray Cray,lol the way he just admitted it was just too mean, i killed your mother, so what? If he'd showed love to his son, his son wouldn't have hated him that much..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

I don't think that was the main reason he joined the assassins though, he was not happy when he was there, if you notice, there is always this sad expression on his face, and he was so lonely anyway he was a kind person from the very beginning that was why he was helping his friends even though they considered him as an enemy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2016
hilda90:

same with me...I'm really tired of DY and MJ.Did you see what they were doing in front of SJ in the hospital? They were like..go first...no you go first. if I were SJ,I would just give each of them a dirty slap and push them out of the door...always arguing like kindergarten kids.
As for the kiss,let's pretend it never happened...let's wait patiently for the real kiss.
I'm sure SJ is used to it by now, because DY and MJ have spent more time arguing than agreeing with each other. They've been demoted to 3rd couple in my mind, Dr Song and the nurse are now 2nd couple. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2016
Good morning house, Happy Sunday!

Happy last week of DotS! cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Atk01:

Happy sunday to you too,will really DOTS@bevy it's coming late but happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2016
hilda90:
.I watch Taiwanese dramas though... only if they have my favourite actors(Aaron yan and Mike He)

So you must be watching refresh man at the moment right.? I love Aaron yan and baron chen,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Bevy12:
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday to you, do have the best day ever with lots of smiles. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

That earthlord strong ooo, even after being stabbed, it took her like forever to die.

That father is cray Cray,lol the way he just admitted it was just too mean, i killed your mother, so what? If he'd showed love to his son, his son wouldn't have hated him that much..

Yea....And he didn't mean to kill his dad

And I was also angry because bong su didn't marry jin ju....They hv lots of things in common....The other girl was boring in the movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Atk01:

Heiya pele..
Happy Sunday to u too..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

Yea....And he didn't mean to kill his dad

And I was also angry because bong su didn't marry jin ju....They hv lots of things in common....The other girl was boring in the movie

Yeah, i'm pissed too, dong soo and jin ju fits perfectly, that (yi yeon)girl dey too boring,lol..

It took me a while to understand that scene, after re-watching several times, he did made an attempt to kill his father, but the father stopped the blade with his bare hand, then forced it out of his hand, and move forward to kill his son but the son kept repeating that abuchi-father killed oma-mom, that does'nt made him stop, the father was moving forward to kill him, but the skylord was on a horse, he was witnessing what was happening, so he quickly sent a dagger flying right into the father's back, then the the sword fell from the father's hand, and yeo quickly picked it up, he ran toward him but couldn't bring himself to kill his own father, that was why his hand was shaking when he was about to stab him in the stomach, then the father forces his son's hand to stab him in the stomach, yeo un couldn't believed what just happened so he faint while screaming, when he woke up he could not remember the scene..
But since he was the one that led the assassin there, that's Also the same as killing him himself..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
ellab:
So according to some spoilers, YSJ will die? hian!

http://www.koalasplayground.com/2016/04/10/k-netizen-posts-detailed-reported-ending-spoilers-to-descendants-of-the-sun/#more-74175

Whoa, the ending won't be surprising anymore, since people already know what is going to happen, but i really hope the director and writer prove us wrong..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

Yeah, i'm pissed too, dong soo and jin ju fits perfectly, that (yi yeon)girl dey too boring,lol..

It took me a while to understand that scene, after re-watching several times, he did made an attempt to kill his father, but the father stopped the blade with his bare hand, then forced it out of his hand, and move forward to kill his son but the son kept repeating that abuchi-father killed oma-mom, that does'nt made him stop, the father was moving forward to kill him, but the skylord was on a horse, he was witnessing what was happening, so he quickly sent a dagger flying right into the father's back, then the the sword fell from the father's hand, and yeo quickly picked it up, he ran toward him but couldn't bring himself to kill his own father, that was why his hand was shaking when he was about to stab him in the stomach, then the father forces his son's hand to stab him in the stomach, yeo un couldn't believed what just happened so he faint while screaming, when he woke up he could not remember the scene..
But since he was the one that led the assassin there, that's Also the same as killing him himself..

Yea....You re right? Haves u watched.... Night watchman

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

Yea....You re right? Haves u watched.... Night watchman

Oh yes, but it seems i skipped season 3 then jumped to 4-5..

But it was interesting, especially the first episode..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by missyQween(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

Oh yes, but it seems i skipped season 3 then jumped to 4-5..
But it was interesting, especially the first episode..

Lol....I skipped season 2 too....Very interesting movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....I skipped season 2 too....Very interesting movie

smiley yes especially those ghosts made it more interesting..

Have u watched kangchi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.