Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,738 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2005920 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Still on the DOTS fever,i just read it made a huge jolt in the korean economy,this is really good

btw,which drama would you say is bigger,between the heirs and dots,in terms of popularity,buzz and product placements.

Sarang60,abeg you fit borrow me?help a sister.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
dots is definately huger, ppl ar even parodyin d scenes al ova asia.
*currently watching*: madame antoine, entertainer. song of d day:only tears- infinite
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
hilda90:

Atk01,where is Ellab?...seems she travelled to Seoul to meet her Wookie..lol
lol I wish.
@Atk01 I'm here o.

Speaking of saesangs, we all know wookie is filming in China right now.
A saesang knocked on wookie's hotel door by midnight just to take a PIC of him. This same saesang hid in the toilet at his filming site and when wookie tried to go on with his business, the babe wan snap photo. Thank God, my bobo no comot hin "John bosko". They had to call the police on her o. Roght now, fans r banned from visiting his hotel but the girls still dey go.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2016
hilda90:

Lol. naso I hear oo. Super creepy! There's nothing those oppas go do oo. They just have to take all the bullsh*t from their fangirls.I wonder what Min ho thought when he first read the news about that fan girl.. he must be like...Who is this stupid girl? Those fangirls are embarrassing their oppa.

*scoffs* LMH's response to the nonsense

“I saw the articles about it,” said Lee Min Ho. “I could feel her sincerity, and I was very moved. But, to be honest, I don’t yet have any specific plans regarding my enlistment or the timing of it. Because she already shaved her head, it could be that when I do end up going to the army, her hair will have grown out quite a bit.”

He should be stern and discourage it instead d thing dey move. Werey ni oppa yi sha.

That is why I like this IV of Kim Heechul of super junior(The guy na correct craze person sometimes)

“Sasaeng fans shouldn’t have the word ‘fans.’ We just have to see them as sasaengs.”

large view
When asked what his standard of sasaengs is, Heechul replied, “If you come to see me at work, fine, since it is work, but anything other than that, especially private places, then no.”

He explained that fans are welcome in official events where he’s ready for it with the right clothes and makeup, but anything else, he disagrees with, especially coming in front of his house.

He admitted that when he hears camera sounds, he tries to pose a bit, since those pictures do go online and it can be an extra promotion for programs, restating that he’s okay with fans coming to work with him.

Heechul added because fans do follow him during his personal time, he’s gotten in car accidents after being chased down.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Still on the DOTS fever,i just read it made a huge jolt in the korean economy,this is really good

btw,which drama would you say is bigger,between the heirs and dots,in terms of popularity,buzz and product placements.

I still have DOTs fever too oo, I thought I was the only one. DOTs is definitely bigger oo, even though LMH was in heirs, I just saw it January this year and I just wanted to because of LMH,KWB and KMH

Borrow? I nor need to borrow you, na four pairs dey inside so I fit dash you one, the design is lovely as well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:

I would rather compare DoTs with Love From another Star, and Dots is on its way -or has even reached and surpassed- to beating LFAS.

Honestly, Song Joong Ki has the best army comeback I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2016
ellab:

lol I wish.
@Atk01 I'm here o.

A saesang knocked on wookie's hotel door by midnight just to take a PIC of him. This same saesang hid in the toilet at his filming site and when wookie tried to go on with his business, the babe wan snap photo. Thank God, my bobo no comot hin "John bosko". They had to call the police on her o. Roght now, fans r banned from visiting his hotel but the girls still dey go.
Ha! Wookie has suffered. Hiding inside toilet? That's the height. cheesy
Obsession is bad sha. Which kain monitoring spirit the girl be sef? Sotey she go hide for toilet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Atk01:

I would rather compare DoTs with Love From another Star, and Dots is on its way -or has even reached and surpassed- to beating LFAS.

it has actually surpassed lfas, joong ki is so lucky n his 1st lead rolw ws just innocent man
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

it has actually surpassed lfas, joong ki is so lucky n his 1st lead rolw ws just innocent man

he is really good and he got charm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Atk01:

True talk,i mean dots was just concluded 2 weeks ago and everything and everyone involved both direct and indirectly are having a boom.i duff my hat.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
sarang60:

I still have DOTs fever too oo, I thought I was the only one. DOTs is definitely bigger oo, even though LMH was in heirs, I just saw it January this year and I just wanted to because of LMH,KWB and KMH

Borrow? I nor need to borrow you, na four pairs dey inside so I fit dash you one, the design is lovely as well.
Oya sharpaly,how i go tk receive am?lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Dots recovered all the cost of production, about 13million dollars before the first eps even aired.

I watched one youtube video about Joong Ki's rise to fame, and I'm really happy his efforts have been rewarded.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
ellab:

“I saw the articles about it,” said Lee Min Ho. “I could feel her sincerity, and I was very moved. But, to be honest, I don’t yet have any specific plans regarding my enlistment or the timing of it. Because she already shaved her head, it could be that when I do end up going to the army, her hair will have grown out quite a bit.”

He should be stern and discourage it instead d thing dey move. Werey ni oppa yi sha.

That is why I like this IV of Kim Heechul of super junior(The guy na correct craze person sometimes)

“Sasaeng fans shouldn’t have the word ‘fans.’ We just have to see them as sasaengs.”

large view
When asked what his standard of sasaengs is, Heechul replied, “If you come to see me at work, fine, since it is work, but anything other than that, especially private places, then no.”

He explained that fans are welcome in official events where he’s ready for it with the right clothes and makeup, but anything else, he disagrees with, especially coming in front of his house.

He admitted that when he hears camera sounds, he tries to pose a bit, since those pictures do go online and it can be an extra promotion for programs, restating that he’s okay with fans coming to work with him.

Heechul added because fans do follow him during his personal time, he’s gotten in car accidents after being chased down.
before nko?what did you expect him to say,he no fit talk true na?i like that heechul he spoke his mind,that is the way it's supposed to be.seems this is common amongst male celebrities,what about females,do they also experience all these fan craze?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:
True talk,i mean dots was just concluded 2 weeks ago and everything and everyone involved both direct and indirectly are having a boom.i duff my hat.
Dots turned everyone's careers around. Even the smallest/unknown actors in dots are now publicly recognised.

In these days of generally poor ratings, the drama has given hope that high ratings can still be achieved.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Atk01:

Dots turned everyone's careers around. Even the smallest/unknown actors in dots are now publicly recognised.

In these days of generally poor ratings, the drama has given hope that high ratings can still be achieved.
Ah!i can only imagine,the face of the people who turned down this drama,as for the crew t'was just good reward for great hardwork.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
ellab:

large view

ah heechul is 1 of my fave idol always speaks his mind n dosnt giv a damn, hes like a weird moral compass in d k industry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Atk01:

Dots recovered all the cost of production, about 13million dollars before the first eps even aired.

I watched one youtube video about Joong Ki's rise to fame, and I'm really happy his efforts have been rewarded.

Two hands up for dots..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Oya sharpaly,how i go tk receive am?lol.

I will send it through nipost. hahaha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:
before nko?what did you expect him to say,he no fit talk true na?i like that heechul he spoke his mind,that is the way it's supposed to be.seems this is common amongst male celebrities,what about females,do they also experience all these fan craze?

Yes they do. There was an instance of one SM artist (forgotten her name) who found a fan in her bedroom hiding behind her curtain. lol.. imagine the rest. if na u, no be to run think say na winch dey ur room? she called the police sha and the fan said she was upset about her dating news l, so she wanted to catch d artist and her bf. grin Aswear, saesangs are C.R.A.Z.Y.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

ah heechul is 1 of my fave idol always speaks his mind n dosnt giv a damn, hes like a weird moral compass in d k industry

Yes o and he knows Damning secrets that can destroy person before It gets released to the media. If SM ent makes that guy angry ehn, e go open their yansh finish.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
ellab:

Yes they do. There was an instance of one SM artist (forgotten her name) who found a fan in her bedroom hiding behind her curtain. lol.. imagine the rest. if na u, no be to run think say na winch dey ur room? she called the police sha and the fan said she was upset about her dating news l, so she wanted to catch d artist and her bf. grin Aswear, saesangs are C.R.A.Z.Y.
Ah!i go don die,dis is craze on a new level.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Atk01:

When Lee Jeong Suk pulled back his hand after a fan grabbed it at the airport, it caused quite a stir. Peeps were like why will he do such to a fan. The way they treat their celebs like public property ehn. Those guys need legions of security to keep the fans at bay, and God help any of the security that shoves a fan.

And when the celeb falls from grace....eggs fly! Dead rats are sent in parcels, and pictures with their eyes scratched out.

Those fans have zero chill. Why are they even called fans?

About LJS case,I was curious about it(knetz always bring it up whenever he is mentioned), so I watched the video.From i observed, the fan took him by surprise,it was not deliberate.Knetz exergerated it.

Lol@pictures with eyes scratched out.They drew map of Korea on Kai's face when his dating news came out..saw it on netizenbuzz.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
sarang60:

hahaha, Aaron knows he has feelings for her but he doesn't want to admit it, that Secretary turned CEO is also aware that Aaron has feelings for Yu tang and Aaron also knows the guys motive. I think Aaron is just over confident that Yu tang won't fall for that Head Secretary, because Aaron was telling the Secretary that Yu tang relationship with him will be solely business, didn't you see where the battle line was drawn between the Head Secretary and Aaron over Yu tang?

I like that Aarons friend ehn, he was the one who tricked yu tang into drinking at the end in Aaron's house and he came to meet her drunk, Aaron was trying to stop her from drinking when she accidentally pushed him on the chair and fell on him and at the same time scolding him, just like you said it was very cute.

you know me and refresh, I can talk for hours, it is such a cool drama in a beautiful way, I like the way Yu tang scolds herself when she realizes she is thinking about Aaron. "Yu tang what are you thinking get back to work" and she always says it out loud, very funny. it was also very sweet how she won that toy car for Aaron.

as for their kiss scene, I am not in a hurry and I also like the way the drama is developing, to me I think the pace is realistic, I will wait patiently because I know with all these tension they are building it will be worth it by the way, I trust Aaron.
I agree with you.Aaron is so sure that Yu tang won't fall for the other guy.Yu tang don fall finish oo. I always laugh whenever she goes..Yu tang, why are you thinking about him this way?

The secretary probably knows that Aaron and You tang have feelings for each other.He observed that when they were in that restaurant.. omo,the jealousy!
Okay,let me not be in a hurry for the kiss.I'm enjoying the tension so much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:

DOTS is more popular than heirs.DOTS popularity is no joke....even the president of Korea personally thanked Joong ki for his role in the drama.The drama even boosted their economy.Joong ki is swimming in money right now.He was named number 1 cf star in a recent article.
it beats mlfas popularity- wise too.I'm so happy for the cast,they're all doing well right now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
ellab:

lol I wish.
@Atk01 I'm here o.

welcome back Ellab,we missed u o.
Lmao.Those saesangs are scary o.Thank God he didn't remove his john bosko, hahahaha.Those girls get liver,they fit post am for internet.imagine your Wookie's John bosko circulating the internet,lol.
omo,I don't laugh tire o.stuupid fangirls!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
ellab:

large view

I agree with you.Min ho's response seemed like he condoned what the gal did,but I get why he said that.He would have gotten hate if he said otherwise, nawa oo.
I agree with that Heechul guy,celebrities personal lives should be respected. They are human beings like us.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
hilda90:

welcome back Ellab,we missed u o.
Lmao.Those saesangs are scary o.Thank God he didn't remove his john bosko, hahahaha.Those girls get liver,they fit post am for internet.imagine your Wookie's John bosko circulating the internet,lol.
omo,I don't laugh tire o.stuupid fangirls!

grin John bosko is for me alone o. Those yeye girls wan try my patience.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:06am On May 01, 2016
Every kdrama fangirl's dream

couch-kimchi.com/2016/04/15/vikis-dramaworld-shows-some-promise/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:32am On May 01, 2016
ellab:

grin John bosko is for me alone o. Those yeye girls wan try my patience.
Lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:34am On May 01, 2016
Me and my oppa wish una happy Sunday and new month. #off to church#

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:59am On May 01, 2016
ellab:

Yes o and he knows Damning secrets that can destroy person before It gets released to the media. If SM ent makes that guy angry ehn, e go open their yansh finish.

lol, id sure lyk to spend som tym in his brain, bet he knws all dse who are secretly dating.

*currently watching*: madame antoine, entertainer.
song if d day: diamond girl- cnblue( fav boy band by d way)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2016
hilda90:

DOTS is more popular than heirs.DOTS popularity is no joke....even the president of Korea personally thanked Joong ki for his role in the drama.The drama even boosted their economy.Joong ki is swimming in money right now.He was named number 1 cf star in a recent article.
it beats mlfas popularity- wise too.I'm so happy for the cast,they're all doing well right now.
Joong ki,really does have the best army comeback ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.