Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2002219 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:
You guys watching 'Moon lovers : scarlet Reo '?
I'm watching moonlight smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
has anyone seen drinking solo yet, i want to watch it for park ha sun and of course my idols that are involved, i just need to know the level of excitement with which to go into it. so was it good?, does it have potential?. i would watch it even if its crap tho, cos im loyal like that lol

*currently watching*: W, cinderella&4 knights, save the last dance for me
song of d day: beautiful lady- ze:a
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2016
im 90% pissed right now, i love soo ae and i was really looking forward to her new drama, then kbs freaking cast kim young kwang as her lead man, i love the guy but soo ae is top talent in my book and kyk is relatively still a rookie actor as far as im concerned. i hope the writer creates the character to suit his acting style and please can the story not be crappy some of us are tired of wasting mb on disappointing dramas.

p.s: kim so yeon and lee sang woo are dating, i know nothing about the guy but i looovvveee her and im super happy for them even if they break up after 2 years.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
ellab:

I'm watching moonlight smiley
You mean 'Moonlight drawn by clouds '?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
I meant 'Moon Lovers :Scarlet heart Ryeo '

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm watching both Moons. Moon Lovers and Moonlight. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can't help but feel like scarlet heart's constant drop in ratings is coz of the hate they have for IU..... The two dramas are equally interesting with typical plot but the difference is the experience of the female lead at saeguk and I have to say that I'm sad that lee jun ki's drama is going downhill again.

If kim yoo jung their national daughter has been cast in scarlet heart the way the netizen want would the ratings be this bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Atk01:
I'm watching both Moons. Moon Lovers and Moonlight. smiley
cool. Me too. They're both good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlimAdenike:
I can't help but feel like scarlet heart's constant drop in ratings is coz of the hate they have for IU..... The two dramas are equally interesting with typical plot but the difference is the experience of the female lead at saeguk and I have to say that I'm sad that lee jun ki's drama is going downhill again.

If kim yoo jung their national daughter has been cast in scarlet heart the way the netizen want would the ratings be this bad.
I agree with you in a sense. If k-netizens hate someone, they do same with everything associated with the person.

Lee Jun ki(male lead) is a spectacular actor. For his sake alone, the drama deserves better ratings.

As for IU (for this drama) I don't completely blame the Korean netizens. She hadn't shown herself to be a very good actress. To be honest, from the first episode, I lamented her being cast in this, not because I don't like her, but because an actor like Lee Jun ki should have a strong actress cast alongside him. He shouldn't have to carry his dramas singlehandedly all the time . But the drama is OK. Casting IU is better than say...Suzy. Lol

I can't watch 'Uncontrollably fond ' because of Suzy's below par acting. Been watching her dramas and still bewildered how she's considered 'good '. Like, I can't stomach the drama. Lol. Some people should really quit acting, it's not their path. Wonder how she's so overrated. She has to really improve. Both IU and Suzy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:
You mean 'Moonlight drawn by clouds '?

yeah, MDBC and ML:SH
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
IU isn't Ha Ji Won or Moon Chae Won level, but she's okay IMO. Why are netz making it look like it's her fault Scarlet Heart is flopping?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:

I can't watch 'Uncontrollably fond ' because of Suzy's below par acting. Been watching her dramas and still bewildered how she's considered 'good '.

the one thing both knetz and international viewers can agree on is that suzy is a terrible actress, no one considers her 'good' but shes very popular cos of her nations sister stint and seemingly pure image so writers and producers want to cast her in their dramas cos of publicity/sponsorship they will get, d girl freaking has a wax statue in china.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

the one thing both knetz and international viewers can agree on is that suzy is a terrible actress, no one considers her 'good' but shes very popular cos of her nations sister stint and seemingly pure image so writers and producers want to cast her in their dramas cos of publicity/sponsorship they will get, d girl freaking has a wax statue in china.

Lol. They should just tell her the truth and let her go find something else to do. With the so-called 'nations sister ' image, she'll be able to succeed in any other business.

The acting scene should feature only real actors.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Atk01:
IU isn't Ha Ji Won or Moon Chae Won level, but she's okay IMO. Why are netz making it look like it's her fault Scarlet Heart is flopping?
Kim yoo Jung also isn't on Ha Ji Won level, but you know she is good at what she does, like in her present drama.

Honestly IU is suited for music. I really don't get why most musicians nowadays think they must delve into acting too. Your talent is what you should do.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by triplemmm3(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hello fellow Chingus am new here.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:
Kim yoo Jung also isn't on Ha Ji Won level, but you know she is good at what she does, like in her present drama.

Honestly IU is suited for music. I really don't get why most musicians nowadays think they must delve into acting too. Your talent is what you should do.
IU isn't the best idol-actor there is, but is she really that bad?? Maybe it's just me, but I don't really notice 'bad' acting. Like how netz say Jin Seyon, Ku Hye Sun etc are bad, and I can't see anything bad about them.

And Kim Yoo Jung is Kim Yoo Jung. She's on her own level. Sageuk prodigy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
triplemmm3:
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:

yoo jung has acted tons of sageuks she was practically born to act, started as a child actress so iu cant beat her obviously, as for idols delving into acting, i cant say anything cos even in hollywood musicians turned actors are there, my only wish is for the idols to take acting classes, thats what the americans do
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
triplemmm3:

welcome dearie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Atk01:

IU isn't the best idol-actor there is, but is she really that bad?? Maybe it's just me, but I don't really notice 'bad' acting. Like how netz say Jin Seyon, Ku Hye Sun etc are bad, and I can't see anything bad about them.

And Kim Yoo Jung is Kim Yoo Jung. She's on her own level. Sageuk prodigy.
I hear 'sageuk prodigy ' often and I wonder. The point is not about experience in sageuk, it is about being good at acting. There is nothing remarkable /distinct about IU's acting now. She really needs lessons if she wants acknowledgement worldwide. Else, music is just OK and where she shines.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

p.s: kim so yeon and lee sang woo are dating, i know nothing about the guy but i looovvveee her and im super happy for them even if they break up after 2 years.

I'm just read the news. Wow! Lee Sang Woo!!!!! *insert fangirl squealing* If you're into weekend/family dramas like me, you'll know him.
They look good together, really.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Suzy is nation's first love not little sister,the goddess of fire actress is the nation little sister
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:

Eun ji and IU are idol actresses I respect and you don't get that kim yoo jung has almost 10 years of saeguk experience under her belt and she is korean favorite daughter while IU on the other hand is green at saeguk and she is getting tons of hate right now so whatever IU do right now would never be good enough.

IU has potentials but she made a mistake of picking a lead role in a huge budget drama,she should have build her saeguk experience as a second female lead like in the producers (where she got ton of love) or just a supporting character.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:
I hear 'sageuk prodigy ' often and I wonder. The point is not about experience in sageuk, it is about being good at acting. There is nothing remarkable /distinct about IU's acting now. She really needs lessons if she wants acknowledgement worldwide. Else, music is just OK and where she shines.
The whole 'sageuk prodigy' thing is because she really does shine there. I'm not saying she's not good in anything else. But I'm giving her that because, that's kinda a tough genre to act. Not everybody is good in Sageuk.
For example, Ji Soo is a good actor, but I think he's off in Moon lovers. Lim Ji Yeon wasn't her best in Jackpot, but I liked her cameo in Doctors.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I wasn't expecting IU to give me an Oscar winning performance, so I'm satisfied with what she's doing now. Though as you pointed out, it would be good if she got lessons.

I'm enjoying Moon Lovers too much to let her acting skills or lack of it stop me from watching.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

yoo jung has acted tons of sageuks she was practically born to act, started as a child actress so iu cant beat her obviously, as for idols delving into acting, i cant say anything cos even in hollywood musicians turned actors are there, my only wish is for the idols to take acting classes, thats what the americans do

Not all idols are bad actors and actresses,its just the popular idol actresses like someone we all know that give them bad names,if producers cast talented idol actresses like eun ji or do kyung soo (D.O) then idols actors would get less hate but they only cast popular and talentless ones which coz lot of controversies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Atk01:

The whole 'sageuk prodigy' thing is because she really does shine there. I'm not saying she's not good in anything else. But I'm giving her that because, that's kinda a tough genre to act. Not everybody is good in Sageuk.
For example, Ji Soo is a good actor, but I think he's off in Moon lovers. Lim Ji Yeon wasn't her best in Jackpot, but I liked her cameo in Doctors.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I wasn't expecting IU to give me an Oscar winning performance, so I'm satisfied with what she's doing now. Though as you pointed out, it would be good if she got lessons.

I'm enjoying Moon Lovers too much to let her acting skills or lack of it stop me from watching.

Well I'm enjoying moon lovers too and hope people stop comparing IU to kim yoo jung. She might be young but she is called the saeguk princess for a reason so first timer like IU can't be a competition,moon lovers should have cast someone relatively good and experience in saeguk just like kim yoo jung then we can have a fair comparison
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Eun ji and IU are idol actresses I respect and you don't get that kim yoo jung has almost 10 years of saeguk experience under her belt and she is korean favorite daughter while IU on the other hand is green at saeguk and she is getting tons of hate right now so whatever IU do right now would never be good enough.

IU has potentials but she made a mistake of picking a lead role in a huge budget drama,she should have build her saeguk experience as a second female lead like in the producers (where she got ton of love) or just a supporting character.
IU was once the 'nations favourite daughter ', very well loved before she destroyed it with 'matured' pictures and image she wanted plus a scandal that almost ruined another person's career. So no 'yoo Jung is more favoured' here.

I agred with you though. ..she should have experimented before taking on such a huge role.

I think the main reason Koreans are angry with her is because Moon lovers : scarlet Heart is a successful drama, very successful everywhere else. . .they are angry it has to be their country's actors who will bring low ratings to it-for the first time.
So, yeah, she really should have declined.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:
Lol. They should just tell her the truth and let her go find something else to do. With the so-called 'nations sister ' image, she'll be able to succeed in any other business.

The acting scene should feature only real actors.

They will never hate or criticize suzy coz they love her so the telling her the truth part won't work but the day she gets into a nasty scandal then all hell will break lose. They criticize and hate everything about her like they are doing to IU
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
wiselette:
IU was once the 'nations favourite daughter ', very well loved before she destroyed it with 'matured' pictures and image she wanted plus a scandal that almost ruined another person's career. So no 'yoo Jung is more favoured' here.

I agred with you though. ..she should have experimented before taking on such a huge role.

I think the main reason Koreans are angry with her is because Moon lovers : scarlet Heart is a successful drama, very successful everywhere else. . .they are angry it has to be their country's actors who will bring low ratings to it-for the first time.
So, yeah, she really should have declined.

I hate it when koreans let celebrities lives affect what they do so I don't give a fvck about the IU scandal,until koreans learn that their stars are also human and allowed to make mistakes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Well I'm enjoying moon lovers too and hope people stop comparing IU to kim yoo jung. She might be young but she is called the saeguk princess for a reason so first timer like IU can't be a competition,moon lovers should have cast someone relatively good and experience in saeguk just like kim yoo jung then we can have a fair comparison
Thank you for this. There is no basis for comparison between both of them. IU got hate from the minute her casting was announced, and that's because netz hate her. I wish they stopped dragging her scandal into everything. It's unfair.

She had a scandal, so what?! Should she now let the scandal define the rest of her life? Peeps should move on and leave her alone jare. Fine, she's not the best of actresses, but she's still watch-able.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I hate it when koreans let celebrities lives affect what they do so I don't give a fvck about the IU scandal,until koreans learn that their stars are also human and allowed to make mistakes.
Ya, I agree. She should be forgiven for that. Time has passed since then.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Atk01:

Thank you for this. There is no basis for comparison between both of them. IU got hate from the minute her casting was announced, and that's because netz hate her. I wish they stopped dragging her scandal into everything. It's unfair.

She had a scandal, so what?! Should she now let the scandal define the rest of her life? Peeps should move on and leave her alone jare. Fine, she's not the best of actresses, but she's still watch-able.

Knetizens are vultures,if she apologize for the scandal they will call it insincere and if she doesn't they will say she is proud and call her tons of nasty hate so they won't leave her alone which is sad coz I still wanna see IU be kim soo hyun's leading lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.