Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,975 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1996562 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
@Atk01 see as your oppa dey show is hin back side. e say na bowling o.
http://kkuljaem..com.ng/2016/10/bowling-fanatic-kim-soo-hyun.html?m=1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
ellab:

OMG look at his hands and legs, what the hell is oppa doing n that a** tho, I bet some girl group members would kill to have a butt like that, I can borrow him minhyuk to give him lessons on how to look cool bowling.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
ellab:
I've found a new body part to obsess over. Yaayy!!! I thought it was just his big ears, now it's his as$. cheesy

My love from the bowling ball....grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

OMG look at his hands and legs, what the hell is oppa doing n that a** tho, I bet some girl group members would kill to have a butt like that, I can borrow him minhyuk to give him lessons on how to look cool bowling.
Please, when did he turn to your Oppa? angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Atk01:

Please, when did he turn to your Oppa? angry

omo is it because I've been keeping quiet for you, hmm yarinya he has been my oppa since I watched dream high, I just dey pity you leave you ni
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivos: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

omo is it because I've been keeping quiet for you, hmm yarinya he has been my oppa since I watched dream high, I just dey pity you leave you ni
Unni, face your Min hyuk abeg. Don't snatch my yeobo o. I no dey take am play. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pls where can i download k-pop musical video with eng sub
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Atk01:

Unni, face your Min hyuk abeg. Don't snatch my yeobo o. I no dey take am play. angry

my heart/love is big enough for as many oppas as I like grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Pls where can i download k-pop musical video with eng sub

check YouTube some videos come with English subs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

check YouTube some videos come with English subs
tnx

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2016
I know most of d lyrics to all the kpop songs I have, but just realized today what phyno was saying in his song is fada fada, I really need to become a better Nigerian smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Install and resolve any technical issues you are having with your Dstv and other satellites dishes like no signal due to bad wealther condition or faulty connection problem, no service, off and on of pictures display on TV screen/ E48 errors/ E32 errors/ E16 error and no communication from primary decoder. Call us on 08159229130. Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
I watched some 2016 awards and DOTS was sweeping some of the award. It was really a nice movie.

I am happy for SJK

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
my all time obsession minhyuk and my newest obsessions sf9 wearing the same hoodie to music bank OMG I don't trust this FNC guys I'm pretty sure they wake up every day and think of ways to melt my poor poor heart

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04am On Oct 16, 2016
its 4am and I just watched fantastic , realized there's no tissue in my room now my bedspread is covered in tears n I think there's mucous on my pillowcase, Dr hooonnngggg!!!!, I know I wanted you to die in innocent man but I change my mind please don't go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2016
The episodes of The K2 this week were the best so far! Definitely shipping JeHAnna now.

I don't like the route Yoo Jin is going towards. I preferred her as a complex character instead of this stereotypical villain she's becoming.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
The episodes of The K2 this week were the best so far! Definitely shipping JeHAnna now.

I don't like the route Yoo Jin is going towards. I preferred her as a complex character instead of this stereotypical villain she's becoming.
am yet to watch ep 8 though but 7 was culture. I kinda felt for the assembly man...he knew yearning for life and has turned him into....but it's too late to go back....felt for Anna too...not easy to grow in that kind of environment..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kanni: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hi , new to kdramas. Actually never even knew they existed until about 3 months ago when my movie guy accidentally put a wrong CD in a series I had asked for. Was bored so tried it out and d rest is history. That was "Her legend"

So far I have watched
Her legend
Boys over flowers
Descendants of the sun
My love from another star
Secret garden
Moon embracing the sun
Faith
Coffee prince
Flower boy ramyun shop
Cinderella and four knight
Princess hours
Playful kiss 1(couldn't get past episode 1slept off)
You are beautiful
Mary stayed out all night
Heirs
Gangnam blues
Iljame
Pinnochio
City hunter
Personal taste
Uncontrollably fond
I have all d episodes of Jumong I just need to watch it. Nervous about the length don't like them too long.

U guys on the forum seem well versed in Korean dramas pls recommend some nice dramas for me. I get confused when i go to buy.

I am crazy about LMH (loveeeeeeeee him) Kim soo hyun, Lee jong suk, Kim hyun joong, jang keun sum, Jung 11 woo then for d ladies my fav so far are

jun ji hyun and PSH.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by silluv(f): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=kanni post=50248459]Hi , new to kdramas. Actually never even knew they existed until about 3 months ago when my movie guy accidentally put a wrong CD in a series I had asked for. Was bored so tried it out and d rest is history. That was "Her legend"

So far I have watched
Her legend
Boys over flowers
Descendants of the sun
Secret garden
Moon embracing the sun
Faith
Coffee prince
Flower boy ramyun shop
Princess hours
You are beautiful
Heirs
Gangnam blues
Iljame
Pinnochio
City hunter
Personal taste
Uncontrollably fond
I have all d episodes of Jumong I just need to watch it. .
Nervous about the length don't like them too long.

U guys on the forum seem well versed in Korean dramas pls recommend some nice dramas for me. I get confused when i go to buy.

I am crazy about LMH (loveeeeeeeee him) Kim soo hyun, Lee jong suk, Kim hyun joong, jang keun sum, Jung 11 woo then for d ladies my fav so far are

jun ji hyun and PSH. [u don't have my beloved healer on your list watch healer, empress ki, contract marriage,I do I dojung l won night watchman; Moon light, w, u love PSH watch heartstrings, is okays dats love, u love jks watch pretty boy, love rain, lee jong sum watch doctors stranger, I can hear your voice, kim soo hyun producer and dream high.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
kanni:
Hi , new to kdramas. Actually never even knew they existed until about 3 months ago when my movie guy accidentally put a wrong CD in a series I had asked for. Was bored so tried it out and d rest is history. That was "Her legend"

So far I have watched
Her legend
Boys over flowers
Descendants of the sun
Secret garden
Moon embracing the sun
Faith
Coffee prince
Flower boy ramyun shop
Princess hours
You are beautiful
Heirs
Gangnam blues
Iljame
Pinnochio
City hunter
Personal taste
Uncontrollably fond
I have all d episodes of Jumong I just need to watch it. Nervous about the length don't like them too long.

jun ji hyun and PSH.

You can try

Oh my ghostess

Who are you: school 2015

Master sun

Oh my venus

Let's fight ghost

Dream high

Heartstring

Love in the moonlight

Falling for innocence

I need romance

Discovery of romance

Another oh hae young

Beautiful gongshim

Personal taste

Healer

Sassy go go

Page turner

Birth of a beauty

Cunningly single lady

Shut up flower boy band

The flower boy next door

Flower boy ramyun shop

Mirror of the witch

Baker king kim tak ku

Mask

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
the dramas I'm watching recently are so chill n straight to the point and I'm loving that, no crazy mind games, no annoying/evil/clingy 2nd male/female lead, no birth secrets, don't get me wrong I love dramas that can make my head swim but sometimes it can get a bit too crazy cos I read Stephen king n other suspence fiction books n i get enough craziness there, so I appreciate all d simplicity I can get

DRINKING SOLO:
1. nothing special about the storyline, but great acting by the professors
2. the youngsters part can be a bit too drawn out n boring sometimes plus I find gong myungs crush on d teacher weird, but they also have their comedic highlights especially episode 12, I don't know how dong young is normal with that love triangle or is it parallelogram, if na me I for don expose everybody secret out of frustration.
3. I wish they would pair prof min n hwang together, they are so lonely n pitiful, probably not gonna happen tho.

WOMAN WITH A SUITCASE:
1. Love this so far, every time they win a case I feel so proud and happy like I did the work myself.
2. curious about whether cjw calls jjm oppa on set cos he's like the only main lead she has worked with that is older than she is in a long time, I think that would be be cute.
3. love the ost's they use for end credits

SOMETHING ABOUT 1%:
1. overused storyline+ ha seok jin is playing the same character in drinking solo, but refreshing because jeon so min's character is feisty unlike park ha na that is a pushover
2. my only problem is that its dammnn too short, 8 episodes n 30 mins per episode is not enough although it being short means they fall for each other on time so no dragging but I need more.
3. dramas n their lies, because some chick does something nice 1 grandpa will just give them free house/ job/ husband/ shares/ inheritance, I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I do good deeds too n I'm not ugly y haven't I made bank, abeg if anyone knows dangote/ dantata/ otedola/ alakija's address lemme know so I can camp in their area while forming good Samaritan maybe my luck will shine.

FANTASTIC:
1. friendship in this drama is total goals
2. I was pleasantly surprised when the record hae Sung n Dr hong went to buy turned out to be in dreams by Roy Orbison, I love that song n it has been on repeat since morning to go with my I'm - mourning- Dr hong- mood.
3. seol's husband n in-laws are pathetic losers, assembly woman is as ugly as sin, I wonder why they named her mi do when she's such a viper.

song of d day: ready merry go- romantic punch
mood song of d day: in dreams- Roy Orbison ( not a kpop song)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
its 4am and I just watched fantastic , realized there's no tissue in my room now my bedspread is covered in tears n I think there's mucous on my pillowcase, Dr hooonnngggg!!!!, I know I wanted you to die in innocent man but I change my mind please don't go
I was not going to cry oo, I thought I was mentally prepared but the EKG line went flat and the tears started... cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's really hard to keep up,so many dramas and I've never been so busy,somebody help!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Atk01:

I was not going to cry oo, I thought I was mentally prepared but the EKG line went flat and the tears started... cry

I know right, I've prepared the black outfit I'll wear to work tomorrow, I'm still not over that episode, and the fact that he waited for her before he died *sobs*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dqueenzy:
It's really hard to keep up,so many dramas and I've never been so busy,somebody help!

I'll pray for you sister lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Reyna:
Wow, you guys are schooling me. Going through the posts, I just realised I'm still a learner. Anyways the dramas I've seen are
Oh my Venus( love, love, looooove, So Ji Sub)
She was pretty
Healer
Her Legend
Oh my ghostess
Master's Sun
Hotel King
Princess Hours
City Hunter
The Heirs
Birth of a beauty
Secret garden( can someone just say Lee Phillip)
Doctors( PSH was amazeballs)
It's okay that's love
Cantabile Tomorrow
My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
W( just couldn't finish it)
Girl who sees smells.
I haven't tried any of their historicals. Is there any interesting one.
The man called God was so boring, I don't really have favourite actors and actresses, but I really like So Ji Sub, his poker face has a poker face cheesy . My number is 08068438184. I'd love to join the whatsapp group.

I'm pretty sure everybody into dramas love MY so ji sub, n Lee Philips omG hot, fluent in English, Spanish n Korean maybe even more, real life chaebol yeah he slays me. I don't have a favorite actor too since I love almost everybody but my 2 favorite actresses are ha ji won n Moon chae won no contest

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I know right, I've prepared the black outfit I'll wear to work tomorrow, I'm still not over that episode, and the fact that he waited for her before he died *sobs*
Black outfit? E reach that one? Seriously babe, you like pain. Lol.

The drama is ending next week, nothing must happen to my So Hye o. I will kill the writer if he/she decides to pull a Dr Hong stunt again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
kanni:

So far I have watched
Her legend
Boys over flowers
Descendants of the sun
Secret garden
Moon embracing the sun
Faith
Coffee prince
Flower boy ramyun shop
Princess hours
You are beautiful
Heirs
Gangnam blues
Iljame
Pinnochio
City hunter
Personal taste
Uncontrollably fond

jun ji hyun and PSH.

welcome chingu, you have done well in 3 months, bless that dvd dealer guy.

you could see Lee jong suk's latest drama TWO WORLDS, He also did I HEAR YOUR VOICE, DR STRANGER,

you can also try
LET'S FIGHT GHOST,
REMEMBER SON OF WAR,
KILL ME HEAL ME,
WHO ARE YOU-SCHOOL 2015,
HYDE,JEKLL AND I,
THE PRODUCERS,
EX-GIRLFRIEND CLUB,
SENSORY COUPLE,
SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT
CHEER UP( SASSY GO GO)
I REMEMBER YOU
HEALER
SHE WAS PRETTY
TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU
OH MY GHOSTESS
YONG PAL
SECRET
MASTERS SUN
REPLY 1988(all the reply series)
ITS OK THAT'S LOVE
BRIDAL MASK
MOORIM SCHOOL
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
LOVE RAIN
DREAM HIGH
HEARTSTRINGS
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO

Oh boy, I went over board, was just going to post a few, also JUMONG will be worth your while in my opinion, enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Atk01:

Black outfit? E reach that one? Seriously babe, you like pain. Lol.

The drama is ending next week, nothing must happen to my So Hye o. I will kill the writer if he/she decides to pull a Dr Hong stunt again.

I want a happy ending too but deep down I know the sorrow will be epic if she dies hmm how to choose, cheesy happy ending or epic heartwrenching sorrow, I'm so conflicted right now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I'm pretty sure everybody into dramas love MY so ji sub, n Lee Philips omG hot, fluent in English, Spanish n Korean maybe even more, real life chaebol yeah he slays me. I don't have a favorite actor too since I love almost everybody but my 2 favorite actresses are ha ji won n Moon chae won no contest

I haven't seen philips lee since his amazing supporting role in faith the good doctor

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.