Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973258 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Chief kim is a tonic.

The funny thing is that I lv all d xters.

And oh, I don't know whom to pick among d two guys.
Their acting r impeccable.
And their swags in diff dimension.

It's very frustrating when ur junior,infact someone u employed for a particular reason is messing up ur with ur head and u simply can't fire him cos u desperately needed his expertise.
Alpha males detected and I love when they clash.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
Hmmm. That's how it starts. First, cross-dressing, next thing hormonal drugs. Either way, I got mad love for the dude.
Who pls.
Infact picture.

These name r always confusing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2017
So Mr introvert can smile shocked
Zukazama!

Oh, I was smitten
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
lordprogress:

yeah that's right everyone is a suspect o but I will be pissed if that cute dude is actually the killer and as for that his brother in-law he has been behaving very weird since the beginning.
and as for Yuri I don't just know but she's quite the talkative I remember first seeing her in neighborhood hero which a lot people didn't watch because of park shin woo and his stuff. yeah she slayed her role neighborhood hero she was just so cool and I just love her

Yeah, that brother-in-law has been annoying me for a while now. I get it, your sister and your niece were murdered. I can relate! I just get annoyed when he attacks Jung woo. Maybe because I know Jung woo didn't kill them sha.

I saw Yuri in Kill me, Heal me. It was just few minutes. But so far, she's doing okay, she's awkward in some scenes, but I am managing it like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2017
lordprogress:
am currently watching chief Kim introverted boss rebel missing nine defendant and naked fireman voice
and I must say chief Kim is the most interesting
the rebel was very boring because their childhood stuff now that they time skiped 12years later am looking forward to it.yeah woa hong gil was very ugly I must say the ugliest Korean kid I have lol and his sister Jesus Christ.
the missing 9 it seem am rewatching lost(american series) with continuous flash back I love the chemistry though
as for voice its cool and I love the crime stuff cause psychopathic criminal stuff are my style of drama

Ahhh!! You are seeing a lot! Only watching Defendant and Tomorrow with you. Everyone has been going on and on about this Chief kim. I really have no idea what it is all about. I love nam goong min tho, my brain won't just wrap around certain genres like office-related drama, lose-your-memory-completely-and-not-know-your-name related drama. Same reason I didn't see Beautiful gong shim, introverted boss, shopping king Louis, Misaeng etc. I will binge watch these dramas someday. This weekend is for Weightlifting Fairy, as I didn't see it when it aired.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2017
gmorn:

Who pls.
Infact picture.

These name r always confusing

Lol. The same 2am leader. Read an article where he explained he isn't a drag queen. And I am like that's how it starts.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol. The same 2am leader. Read an article where he explained he isn't a drag queen. And I am like that's how it starts.
K.
Abeg they should leave that guy alone o.
That performance is still in my head. I scored that guy 100%.

I hate office drama so much too. That was why I never bothered with chief kim but this is no ordinary office drama but comedy extraordinary.

Once u start,addiction follows.
Cos u will want to know what next chief kim has up his sleeves.
And arrgh,somebody is about to hv HBP.
Their interactions r amazing.they better win d best bromance even though it's d opposite.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

Ahhh!! You are seeing a lot! Only watching Defendant and Tomorrow with you. Everyone has been going on and on about this Chief kim. I really have no idea what it is all about. I love nam goong min tho, my brain won't just wrap around certain genres like office-related drama, lose-your-memory-completely-and-not-know-your-name related drama. Same reason I didn't see Beautiful gong shim, introverted boss, shopping king Louis, Misaeng etc. I will binge watch these dramas someday. This weekend is for Weightlifting Fairy, as I didn't see it when it aired.
yeah weight lifting fairy was really good the romance was topnotch o I like romance drama but not the type that starts early cause it gets boring lol and I hate drama about marriage and having kids.
that weightlifting fairy worth watching o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordprogress:

yeah weight lifting fairy was really good the romance was topnotch o I like romance drama but not the type that starts early cause it gets boring lol and I hate drama about marriage and having kids.
that weightlifting fairy worth watching o

You hate drama about marriage and having kids?? That's strange. And I love them sha..

I am liking weightlifting fairy. I will be done soon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
gmorn:

K.
Abeg they should leave that guy alone o.
That performance is still in my head. I scored that guy 100%.

I hate office drama so much too. That was why I never bothered with chief kim but this is no ordinary office drama but comedy extraordinary.

Once u start,addiction follows.
Cos u will want to know what next chief kim has up his sleeves.
And arrgh,somebody is about to hv HBP.
Their interactions r amazing.they better win d best bromance even though it's d opposite.

Fine!! I'm sold already. I'm almost done with weightlifting fairy, I will dive into it immediately and you know you won't hear the end of it from me, if I find the drama weird.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
I give you this

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

Yeah, that brother-in-law has been annoying me for a while now. I get it, your sister and your niece were murdered. I can relate! I just get annoyed when he attacks Jung woo. Maybe because I know Jung woo didn't kill them sha.

I saw Yuri in Kill me, Heal me. It was just few minutes. But so far, she's doing okay, she's awkward in some scenes, but I am managing it like that.

I totally get the brother in law cos if na me that kain thing happen to,I for Don murder ji sung for him sleep
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
I give you this
It's that guy,right?
It's a lie shocked shocked shocked

This is a certified gay na. He is gradually coming out.
He should be ready to lose all. This people ain't smiling at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
I give you this

Jo kwon should please be careful, judging from some of his old IG posts he seems to be the fragile, might-be-prone-to-suicide type, if he decides to be gay n gets hate from judgy Koreans he fit off himself n that would just be a daammn waste of talent
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
gmorn:

It's that guy,right?
It's a lie shocked shocked shocked

This is a certified gay na. He is gradually coming out.
He should be ready to lose all. This people ain't smiling at all.

But uncle say its all for entertainment. Me, I know that's how it starts. All I know is koreans won't let him be great at all if he is indeed gay.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Jo kwon should please be careful, judging from some of his old IG posts he seems to be the fragile, might-be-prone-to-suicide type, if he decides to be gay n gets hate from judgy Koreans he fit off himself n that would just be a daammn waste of talent

I know right. Even if it is for entertainment, he should just tone it down. Koreans are not open minded about certain things. They will just hate him for years and he might just kill himself. The end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Birthday: the insanely gorgeous go ara, I first saw her in tvxq's hug(one of the best debut songs ever as far as I'm concerned) and I was mesmerized by her beauty then I learned she was just 14 when that song was released wow,her eyes are just so beautiful, its a pity I can't watch her in hwarang.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

I know right. Even if it is for entertainment, he should just tone it down. Koreans are not open minded about certain things. They will just hate him for years and he might just kill himself. The end.
For an atheist country,it's puzzling.

No wonder there is lots of suicides there. Who knows.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Whewww you have no idea how relieved I am that moon chae won rejected bride of the water god,I feel like nam joo hyuk is gonna be the lead n don't get me wrong I love the dude with the whole of my heart and he has improved but there is no way he is up to mcw's level and she definitely deserves better.

Kim joong hyun is back from military service I was never a fan of the dude even before his baby mama drama but I did enjoy his songs so yaayy!!! I guess

*currently watching*: defendant, chief Kim
Song of d day:smile again- ryeowook
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
gmorn:

For an atheist country,it's puzzling.

No wonder there is lots of suicides there. Who knows.

They are predominantly Buddhists not atheists
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

They are predominantly Buddhists not atheists

Check that out.
U will be surprised.
D non affiliate in which atheism belongs is more than 50%.
Followed by protestants,Buddhism and then catholics.

Some survey placed them among d first 10 atheist countries.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
gmorn:

Check that out.
U will be surprised.
D non affiliate in which atheism belongs is more than 50%.
Followed by protestants,Buddhism and then catholics.

Some survey placed them among d first 10 atheist countries.

Wow
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
T-ara.....5 years later, the truth is coming to light. They weren't saints, but they didn't deserve all that hate. I'm so happy that knetz who have been blind all along are beginning to receive their sight and senses.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordprogress:

the rebel was very boring because their childhood stuff now that they time skiped 12years later am looking forward to it.yeah woa hong gil was very ugly I must say the ugliest Korean kid I have lol and his sister Jesus Christ.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordprogress:

shocked shocked ugly?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Atk01:
T-ara.....5 years later, the truth is coming to light. They weren't saints, but they didn't deserve all that hate. I'm so happy that knetz who have been blind all along are beginning to receive their sight and senses.

Honestly I love all the members including hwayoung,it's sad that their bad management escalated a problem that could have been solved with just a conversation, if not for netizens eunjung could have been one of the reigning idol actors by now,I'll never forgive those k-netz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
I had to check this guy out.
He has been very controversial prior this.
But his abs is worth looking at.
I lv controversies.
Enuf of d good boys and gals.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly I love all the members including hwayoung,it's sad that their bad management escalated a problem that could have been solved with just a conversation, if not for netizens eunjung could have been one of the reigning idol actors by now,I'll never forgive those k-netz
Jiyeon is my bias in the group, I just liked her and Eunjung too. Hwayong should have cleared the air about the bullying ish back then instead of acting like a victim and K-netz should have calmed down and listened to the truth instead of blindly hating the girls. Even the management didn't try at all. Agencies should stop sticking new members in already formed groups, especially those that are not interested in being idols. angry
Maybe T-ara would have been at least close to SNSD level now if not for that 5 year witch hunt and hate.

I'm happy people are beginning to realise what really happened.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PatEinstEin(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Atk01
That's how u spent 2 months and 17 days on NL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
PatEinstEin:

That's how u spent 2 months and 17 days on NL
Stalker much?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Atk01:
Stalker much?
Hahaha. I was going to ask the same. Them monitoring spirit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Atk01:
Stalker much?
Hahaha. I was going to ask the same. Them monitoring spirit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.