Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976961 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by teeezy00: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

There's a group already, just put down your number and one of the admins will add you

Pls add me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just finished my father is strange episode 1.weekend drama.
No wonder it started off with 22%rating.

Pls dramagod,let it continue with this flow. Don't become boring pls.

I laughed a lot when d siblings were fighting. Reminded me of growing up.
D first daughter is a lawyer who broke up with her entertainment boyfriend 8yrs ago.
I want my space kinda person and d second is always butting head with her.
D only son and last daughter r cool.

Lots of funny xters.
I watched her in the promise and that drama was d only daily drama I was able to finish. So bad she didn't win any award but her drama was my best last yr. Very matured.
Pray this one elevate her. And she is beautiful.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by teeezy00: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
gmorn:
Just finished my father is strange episode 1.weekend drama.
No wonder it started off with 22%rating.

Pls dramagod,let it continue with this flow. Don't become boring pls.

I laughed a lot when d siblings were fighting. Reminded me of growing up.
D first daughter is a lawyer who broke up with her entertainment boyfriend 8yrs ago.
I want my space kinda person and d second is always butting head with her.
D only son and last daughter r cool.

Lots of funny xters.
I watched her in the promise and that drama was d only daily drama I was able to finish. So bad she didn't win any award but her drama was my best last yr. Very matured.
Pray this one elevate her. And she is beautiful.
Wer dd u download it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Where in the world is Hilda, hope she is ok we shared our love for Aaron together, he is gradually coming back and I can't wait for his next project.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
This dramabeans staffs r crazy.
I used to like them b4 but not any more.
How can they talk down on drama that just started so soon.
My father is strange started with 21.%which is impressive for first episode and d staff said it does not see it breaking d 30% mark very soon.
Are they this jealous.
It seems they r very selective.
Not to worry,what happened to acaola will soon happen to them.

At times I will go there to check if a drama is worth watching from d recap but they will spoil ur mind b4 u even start reading.

Where is my gun. I tot I downloaded that gif.
I want to shoot them all embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
damn it guys where are all the kdrama while is it any drama I pick this week is as boring as hell. wow I started downloading entourage this morning episode 1-10 and now I think I can't get past episode 2.
before this entourage was exactly the same I just can't get past one more happy ending episode 7 cause I think if I continue I might loose my freaking mind.
some days back it was beautiful gong shim episode 14 yeah usually I loose interest in drama the ending but I think this is too early for that.
am currently watching many kdrama airing recently from voice to chief Kim, missing nine, strong woman dobong soo,defendant, rebel, and introverted boss.
I need help with kdrama that has already finished airing I have watched a lot so the popular ones won't do o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
lordprogress:
damn it guys where are all the kdrama while is it any drama I pick this week is as boring as hell. wow I started downloading entourage this morning episode 1-10 and now I think I can't get past episode 2.
before this entourage was exactly the same I just can't get past one more happy ending episode 7 cause I think if I continue I might loose my freaking mind.
some days back it was beautiful gong shim episode 14 yeah usually I loose interest in drama the ending but I think this is too early for that.
am currently watching many kdrama airing recently from voice to chief Kim, missing nine, strong woman dobong soo,defendant, rebel, and introverted boss.
I need help with kdrama that has already finished airing I have watched a lot so the popular ones won't do o
Watch goblin.
If u like strong Bo dong soon,u will like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
gmorn:
Not to worry,what happened to acaola will soon happen to them. -[
abeg what happened to koala unni
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol,thought i was the only one who noticed @lordprogress, i can't seem to get into the groove dramas,it's just so similar,and no matter how hard you try,it ends the same way.patiently waiting for man to man.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

abeg what happened to koala unni
They r still there o but lost most of their fans due to bias.
I remembered when descendants of d sun aired.
They wanted to rip d drama apart yet they recapped it.
D drama was doing very well.why not praise it for d sake of ur fans even if u hate it? People that tried d blog for d first time bc of dots will Def run away cos of d harsh words used. I don't think they r recapping again and when u lose fans u lose advert slots and we know what that means.
People were praising dramabeans thinking they will maintain their neutrality. They hv started messing up too.
Look at soompi. Though its a forum but it is doing well. There r news they don't deliberately put up to avoid hurting their fans.
D other day kbs morning news read and displayed new from d just concluded best k entertainers from soompi indepth.
U know what this means to them.
When u r good or bad,d world is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2017
gmorn:

D drama was doing very well.why not praise it for d sake of ur fans even if u hate it? People that tried d blog for d first time bc of dots will Def run away cos of d harsh words used. I don't think they r recapping again and when u lose fans u lose advert slots and we know what that means.
People were praising dramabeans thinking they will maintain their neutrality. They hv started messing up too.
Look at soompi. Though its a forum but it is doing well. There r news they don't deliberately put up to avoid hurting their fans.
D other day kbs morning news read and displayed new from d just concluded best k entertainers from soompi indepth.

true words, me I don't have a problem with koala sha cos we mostly have the same opinion, as for recaps I don't read them all I look for is news on who is getting casted for a drama, who is dating who, who's involved in a scandal and who did a super hot photoshoot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Birthday: my number 1 bias in infinite L, I've always included him in my talentless visuals list, but I noticed his singing improved in infinite's last album which is good news for me, I also hope he's acting has improved, his drama this year is a sageuk so I can't judge

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
I've been waiting for a han groo drama announcement only to find out she recently gave birth to twins, I'm super happy for my girl but I guess I don't get to see her till next year maybe.

by the way Lee dong wook and gong yoo's new off screen bromance is giving me all the feels

*currently watching*: defendant, chief Kim, strong woman do bong soon
song of d day:feedback- kisum, lil cham, have,bora
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by charmingbouqui: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
EMPRESS KI IS DA BOMB

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday: my number 1 bias in infinite L, I've always included him in my talentless visuals list, but I noticed his singing improved in infinite's last album which is good news for me, I also hope he's acting has improved, his drama this year is a sageuk so I can't judge
To be frank.
There is something I don't understand.
These people hv d best skin type I hv ever set my eyes on.
Their skin type trips me a lot.
How can mine be like that? cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
I'm gonna miss introverted boss very much.
This is d only drama I watched raw everytime it airs.

Hwan ki is one hell of an actor. Will miss this wonderful guy.
I don't really care about d lv and side stories in this drama but how an introvert thinks and reasons.

It has replaced I remember u.

Kudos guy.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
This week's episode of Hello Counselor is one of the funniest episodes I've watched in a while. My mum and I were just laughing throughout.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Atk01:
This week's episode of Hello Counselor is one of the funniest episodes I've watched in a while. My mum and I were just laughing throughout.
Not only u guys.
Especially d two brothers.

How can a grown adult of 28yrs still call his bro of 24 yrs baby? And even in public. And pat his bombom?

Weird people everywhere.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2017
gmorn:
Not only u guys.

How can a grown adult of 28yrs still call his bro of 24 yrs baby? And even in public. And pat his bombom?

Weird people everywhere.

Even sniffing his scalp, for me the funniest we that grand pa and his love for football.

And that 15 years old grand pa as well. I was impressed with him anyway but I still thought it was a problem.

K variety shows are so funny, i also love their singing shows like i can see your voice and all, my favourites are house husband and happy together

And Sam okyere was in Williams house in return of superman he met daebak and his sister's
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
gmorn:
Not only u guys.

Weird people everywhere.

My mum was surprised that the audience didn't think the bombom patting and scalp smelling was a problem but they thought the 15year old farmer was a probem.

We were really impressed with the boy o. At his age he already knows what he wants to be in future and he's already working on it. Trot singing farmer...... His singing voice is really nice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Just because... kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
The cynic in me thinks the idea of white day is weird n a waste of time but then I see things like this n go "aww white day is so cute, I wish I was the one collecting that coffee, I love white day, bla bla bla"

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
gmorn:

The annoying thing about db is when all of them agrees under one topic, its annoying mehn..each one of them coming up with a post of like 1000-2000 of critics, shocked bashing using harsh words on the characters as if anyone of them can acts, but instead of db staff should start deleting most of their posts they won't, its their fault people feel the freedom to comments anyhow..
Their staffs too get wahala, pointing out 4-7 plot holes on the first 2nd episode of a drama only shows they enjoy the criticizing..
And it gives their readers strength to type their nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
I need websites to download Korean drama song...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mickey02:

mp3komplit.wapka.mobi, bankmp3.info, k2nblog.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mickey02:

Try www.ilkpop.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
vikkytan49:

The annoying thing about db is when all of them agrees under one topic, its annoying mehn..each one of them coming up with a post of like 1000-2000 of critics, shocked bashing using harsh words on the characters as if anyone of them can acts, but instead of db staff should start deleting most of their posts they won't, its their fault people feel the freedom to comments anyhow..
Their staffs too get wahala, pointing out 4-7 plot holes on the first 2nd episode of a drama only shows they enjoy the criticizing..
And it gives their readers strength to type their nonsense..

They give me headache these days.
I jump and pass

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Finally my drama has come to an end.
Whoop!
I enjoyed every outing.
No dull moment.

And d kisses.
They should win an award on that.

I am happy that despite d earlier hate,people couldn't help but commend them once again.

D drama touched social anxiety,suicide,lots of diff behavioural problems we face as humans and our coping mechanism.
And hwan ki is my man kiss

So no drama for me again except strong woman do bong soon.

Yea, that guy that did 1% 's drama is starting on d 15th on mbc.
Office drama.
Pray it will be good.

There r some actors I want to see and feel their presence in d small screen pls.
Come aboard kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Atk01:
Just because... kiss kiss kiss kiss
This guy is ultra handsome.
I lv his voice the best.
So masculine

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmm amber's recent IG post is making me scared, I know it's alright to promote n invest on people that bring your company more money but can sm please show amber n fx some love, I could take sulli leaving fx but if amber leaves abeg what is left

*currently watching*: defendant, chief kim, strong woman do bong soon
song of d day: here I stand- tvxq
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
cnblue and highlight are both releasing new albums on the 20th, how am I going to watch the voting results on music shows this conflict is too much, of course I want cnblue on top but highlight has been through so much in recent times n I really want them to do well arghhh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 5:27am On Mar 15, 2017
So i pulled a marathon on defendants and chief Kim over the weekend. The lead actor in defendant brought everything to movie (he never disappoints his fans) and I liked the fact that the producers didn't pull the commercial 'fake amnesia' in the movie.

Chief Kim doesn't have a strong story line but the movie cracks me up real good. How can the producers use a cute guy for that kind role? I was never convinced he was the bad person...... I feel he is just pretending to be bad....... Nothing he did felt wrong to me...... It's like his cuteness 'washed' away all his 'sins'. Lol...... but the guy is very fine and its my first time seeing him in a move.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.