Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971909 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
sarang60:
I think honey is so beautiful, and this couple made me forget I was watching a drama. He is an amazing actor.

honey Lee is a freaking beauty queen, yoon kye sang is so lucky

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Jung il woo oppa had an accident yesterday, thank God it wasn't serious the last thing I need right now is sad news.

*currently watching*: strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel, whisper, wanted
song of d day: write down love- mblaq

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
gmorn:
shocked
So so weird.

Talking about bathing.
A lady was brought to hello counsellor simply bc she baths steady. A dr was even involved. According to them she baths too much and it's drying her body which will cause problem in d future.
Huh?
Which means they can't stay in nigeria.
Bathing morning and night is in thing here.

So this got me thinking.
Does it mean they don't bath everyday?
Even all these celebs?
I will simply de-love them ( is there an English phrase like this).
I can't wrap my head around that.
Lol. I watched that episode of HC too and I was surprised. I thought they only washed their faces every morning and bathe once a week at their saunas.
Don't mind me o tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mathilda32: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
please, I noticed the site my mp4 soju doesn't work again for download, and it says buy the domain but I have tried buying it, still it doesn't work, please what can be the problem, is there another site apart from my soju mp4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
B4,I used to think that all d actions in drama are real until I watched making of movies.
But all d kiss and smouchy scenes are d ones I cannot trust.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
gmorn:

Only ribena and cheeseball and u r complaining cheesy
And there is nothing u can do except mop again.
That's kiddies for u. And these moments r d best.

Lol. Pure evil! What should they have poured o. Those kids are just after my sanity.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
gmorn:
B4,I used to think that all d actions in drama are real until I watched making of movies.
But all d kiss and smouchy scenes are d oes I continue trust.

The making of them kiss scenes tho. There are too many people shoving lights stand in their face, and cameras to capture angles and all that. The aftermath is romantic, but the making is just...#bleh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
I agree that criminal psychologist in Tunnel is looking too serious. I get it, you had a lousy childhood. But she doesn't have to carry sadness and sorrow on her face everytime. Kilode! She can like to chill o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarang60:

It's not just you oooo Jang mi kwan is one fine man, he is not a flower boy beauty and I love that. I thought I was the only one waiting for man to man it looks hillarious can't wait and as for tunnel and whisper I placed them on hold I can not afford high blood pressure

I can relate to the high pressure stuff. Defendant drove me insane I had to stop at Ep8 and waited for it to finish. I was going to do the same for Whisper, but.....but.....bu.....but.....it is Lee Bo young and Lee sang yoon we are talking about here sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
mathilda32:
please, I noticed the site my mp4 soju doesn't work again for download, and it says buy the domain but I have tried buying it, still it doesn't work, please what can be the problem, is there another site apart from my soju mp4

try ost.Sojuoppa. net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
bosslady1991:

The making of them kiss scenes tho. There are too many people shoving lights stand in their face, and cameras to capture angles and all that. The aftermath is romantic, but the making is just...#bleh

not all o, the bts kiss scenes of Lee dong wook n Lee da hae are just as gushy as the actual finished product there are some others too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
bosslady1991:
I agree that criminal psychologist in Tunnel is looking too serious. I get it, you had a lousy childhood. But she doesn't have to carry sadness and sorrow on her face everytime. Kilode! She can like to chill o

I guess when your career involves getting into the heads of murderesses, your face should lose all color

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I guess when your career involves getting into the heads of murderesses, your face should lose all color

Hehehehe. So she lost color in her face because of too much murder and crazy going around. Haven't seen her smile yet o in all 4episodes I've seen. I am afraid her face will crack if she does sad . So maybe she shouldn't bother again. I will just go with the cold attitude till the drama ends
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Is Chicago writer interesting? Which one mystery queen or Chicago..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarang60:
I think honey is so beautiful, and this couple made me forget I was watching a drama. He is an amazing actor.

Miss korea 2006?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

they don't have to bath everyday as their biome is not tropical like ours, they do wash the important parts though including face but some still take their bath everyday, I'm talking American now not sure about Koreans

Ayanma *spits* tueh.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hehehehe. So she lost color in her face because of too much murder and crazy going around. Haven't seen her smile yet o in all 4episodes I've seen. I am afraid her face will crack if she does sad . So maybe she shouldn't bother again. I will just go with the cold attitude till the drama ends

lol at the end of episode 4 I think when they were thanking viewers for watching she smiled, believe me I was shocked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol at the end of episode 4 I think when they were thanking viewers for watching she smiled, believe me I was shocked

Choi! She did? And hell didn't freeze over?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
vikkytan49:

Miss korea 2006?

Yes she won and also 3rd runner up miss universe 2007, Even her expressions are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
bosslady1991:

Choi! She did? And hell didn't freeze over?
I think it did
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
I'm sorry to go off topic but my whole family has been screaming based on logistics and efe nation, I couldn't beat them so I joined them ( by the way I heard of efe for the first time on Tuesday, I didn't have the time to watch big brother this year)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Is it weird that I am also doing the assignment the psycholoigist gave her students?? I picked hammer and knife. This is starting to get real o #Tunnel
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Okay! Okay! Now my brain is getting hot, too much thinking. What if the pyschologist is Park Hwang Ho's daughter? That makes a lot of sense age wise and the preview too. They showed a little girl with Park Hwang Ho's wife in 198x.. From what I know so far, she was adopted abroad. It was her adoptive parents that died in the fire. And that Prof/Dr is a serial killer jhoor. He said something that "some people hide in the light instead of darkness". This just explains his train of thoughts. Reminds me crazy one that took park bo gum in I remember you.

I am already in too deep with this one sad sad . After Tunnel, Whisper and Chicago typewriter I will fill my life with rom-com. I won't even care if it childish or stupid.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2017
bosslady1991:
Is it weird that I am also doing the assignment the psycholoigist gave her students?? I picked hammer and knife. This is starting to get real o #Tunnel

hmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2017
bosslady1991:
Okay! Okay! Now my brain is getting hot, too much thinking. What if the pyschologist is Park Hwang Ho's daughter? That makes a lot of sense age wise and the preview too. They showed a little girl with Park Hwang Ho's wife in 198x.. From what I know so far, she was adopted abroad. It was her adoptive parents that died in the fire. And that Prof/Dr is a serial killer jhoor. He said something that "some people hide in the light instead of darkness". This just explains his train of thoughts. Reminds me crazy one that took park bo gum in I remember you.

I am already in too deep with this one sad sad . After Tunnel, Whisper and Chicago typewriter I will fill my life with rom-com. I won't even care if it childish or stupid.

I think you would tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Jung il woo oppa had an accident yesterday, thank God it wasn't serious the last thing I need right now is sad news.

*currently watching*: strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel, whisper, wanted
song of d day: write down love- mblaq
Strong woman. waiting patiently for the final 2 episodes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2017
urbanaira:

Babe pls tell me the site u downloaded the healer from .... Abeg
Best way to download kdrama. download KEEPVID.apk
install the app. open it. there are many sites like youtube, fb, instagram e.t.c [you can download any video with this app on any site].

click on youtube. search for any video/movie you want to download E.G Healer episode 1 english sub
click on the video. once the video is about to stream a blue arrow would start shaking at the right-buttom of your screen. click on it and it would start analyzing.

Once it is done. Your video would be shown in different screen resolutions.
E.g

1280x1280 = 500mb mp4(full hd)

680x480 = 200mb mp4

480x360 = 120mb mp4

480x360 = 180mb webm

360x240 = 94mb mp4

180x140 = 37mb mp4.

For android users like me trying to manage their Mb. 360x240 is perfect. That's how I download all kdrama. {uncountable}.

it works with many other sites that support "watching online" only.
Incase your favourite site isn't included, you can paste the site url in a given blue-circled icon.

Download Keepvid here => http://keepvid.com/download_success.html

NOTE: in case of healer, try to download the one posted by Misssamaira86 on youtube.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Macelliot:

Best way to download kdrama. download KEEPVID.apk
install the app. open it. there are many sites like youtube, fb, instagram e.t.c [you can download any video with this app on any site].

click on youtube. search for any video/movie you want to download E.G Healer episode 1 english sub
click on the video. once the video is about to stream a blue arrow would start shaking at the right-buttom of your screen. click on it and it would start analyzing.

Once it is done. Your video would be shown in different screen resolutions.
E.g

1280x1280 = 500mb mp4(full hd)

680x480 = 200mb mp4

480x360 = 120mb mp4

480x360 = 180mb webm

360x240 = 94mb mp4

180x140 = 37mb mp4.

For android users like me trying to manage their Mb. 360x240 is perfect. That's how I download all kdrama. {uncountable}.

it works with many other sites that support "watching online" only.
Incase your favourite site isn't included, you can paste the site url in a given blue-circled icon.

Download Keepvid here => http://keepvid.com/download_success.html

NOTE: in case of healer, try to download the one posted by Misssamaira86 on youtube.
U re more than a darling ... I will try it. Buh am using a window phone tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Baddestguyp(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
urbanaira:

U re more than a darling ... I will try it. Buh am using a window phone tho
nice one.
I download most k-drama from youtube.
If you don't wanna use the app, you can still download using the online site. http://keepvid.com

just copy the video url and paste it in the box given on the site and click download.
E.g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9vdpilGz0o

You will be shown different screen resolution.

click anyone of your choice.

Have a nice day.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamlammy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Guys..please is there any site like sojuoppa that updates series quickly?Sojuoppa is down
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
iamlammy:
Guys..please is there any site like sojuoppa that updates series quickly?Sojuoppa is down

Ost.Sojuoppa .net

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.