Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982669 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:26pm On May 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol they do it in music videos too, for me it only looked cute in you're all surrounded cos the guys that played the younger version were so beautiful in that pose( I still haven't watched descendants so I can't appreciate their own)

My dear, i watched DOS half asleep and half awake. Infact i skipped half the drama. I saw it august last year. Tying shoe lace?? I was probably asleep doing that scene or i skipped it. Till now i haven't seen cheese in the trap.

Tying shoe lace is cute. It gives me butterflies. I don't mind it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:14pm On May 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol they do it in music videos too, for me it only looked cute in you're all surrounded cos the guys that played the younger version were so beautiful in that pose( I still haven't watched descendants so I can't appreciate their own)
Pls what have you been doing since? Watching whisper?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
gmorn:

I can see why u lv this drama wink tongue kiss

People in ur current situation will cheesy

There r many things I lv about d drama.
So far so good.
Can't wait for Monday.

I tell you. What drama is on Monday?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

DOS own is more than tying shoe lace.
I didn't finish cheese in d trap. Loved it but what I read about d ending discouraged me from continuing.
It was so scary.
W Q.
Too tired to correct it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20pm On May 06, 2017
bosslady1991:

My dear, i watched DOS half asleep and half awake. Infact i skipped half the drama. I saw it august last year. Tying shoe lace?? I was probably asleep doing that scene or i skipped it. Till now i haven't seen cheese in the trap.

Tying shoe lace is cute. It gives me butterflies. I don't mind it at all.

lol I haven't seen citt too but it's on my list

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Pout-talking or talking cute or baby-talk is a huge NO! They need to make it stop!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
I need me some shots of soju in my life kiss
See her mouth.

The way they drink this thing makes one to lv it.
Is it sweet? Is it spirit? Cos spirit here rnt sweet at all.
Yuk yuk.
One good thing about their drinking is that it's both male and female affairs

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 06, 2017
bosslady1991:
Pout-talking or talking cute or baby-talk is a huge NO! They need to make it stop!
Huh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2017
This grandma in Father is Strange is wicked! cheesy grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
gmorn:
I need me some shots of soju in my life kiss
See her mouth.

The way they drink this thing makes one to lv it.
Is it sweet? Is it spirit? Cos spirit here rnt sweet at all.
Yuk yuk.
One good thing about their drinking is that it's both male and female affairs

its spirit, its not sweet at all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

its spirit, its not sweet at all
Yuk.
Seeing them drinking it is pleasure.
With that their broth.

One day I will tell d tale of my one and only journey into d world of spirit.
I vowed not to taste alcohol for d rest of my life.
That thing disgraced man pikin no be small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:55pm On May 06, 2017
gmorn:

Yuk.
Seeing them drinking it is pleasure.
With that their broth.

One day I will tell d tale of my one and only journey into d world of spirit.
I vowed not to taste alcohol for d rest of my life.
That thing disgraced man pikin no be small cheesy

Hahahaha. Its like we had similar experience with alcohol. I did not only disgrace myself, i disgraced the entire womanhood. My 300level days was....was...oh Lord! Thank God for change. Made same vow never go near it again. Till date i still don't see the point of drinking. That thing made me feel so sick inside. I think i had a fight with bf then, so i went to drink. Lmho! I was just stupid

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13pm On May 06, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. Its like we had similar experience with alcohol. I did not only disgrace myself, i disgraced the entire womanhood. My 300level days was....was...oh Lord! Thank God for change. Made same vow never go near it again. Till date i still don't see the point of drinking. That thing made me feel so sick inside. I think i had a fight with bf then, so i went to drink. Lmho! I was just stupid

story story.....lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:24pm On May 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

story story.....lol

I tell you. Good story! 2011 was just wild year then. *whew*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:55am On May 07, 2017
finally radiant office is over, my wed-thursdays are free for now yay, it was a disappointment but I didn't completely hate it, I just didn't understand ki tae's sickness did it just happen or was he the one the doctor was talking about in the beginning, also I thought I'd have massive 2nd lead syndrome but they totally wrote the doctors character anyhow, the drama starved me of romance that I started fangirling so hard at their mediocre picnic date n when she confessed gosh it was so cute, I really hope go ah sung gets another drama real soon with someone in her age group

I'm glad people are starting to like cha do ha in man to man, and phj is just too sexy for words, his voice n composure when he was "hunting" n talking on the phone was just omGosh, I know it's not safe but I really wished he was doing all that shooting shirtless, n his facial expressions are gold, I bet he can say a million words in just one eyebrow lift, I'm liking the pace of the drama not too fast n not too slow either

I've seen lots of love triangles in dramas but whisper is my first hate triangle, the moves n countermoves is just like watching a game of chess.@nellyalph I'm not sure we'll be getting a bed scene but I'll keep hoping with you

I MISS TUNNEL

p.s: saw the teaser of ruler n ksh is looking so fine n I could feel all the emotions she portrayed just from a teaser, I kinda wish I was into sageuks, I feel it will do well, I just hope L acts well, now I'm pretty sure sm has a deal with MBC, 3 girls generation members in their dramas, key is going to be in lookout, hoya was in radiant office n L is in ruler,who's next?

*currently watching*: tunnel, whisper, man to man
song: I wanna- wonder girls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:28am On May 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

cheesy
I always say, if u can't hold it in don't try like me.
Mine was as a form of medication.
Yuk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:46am On May 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
finally radiant office is over, my wed-thursdays are free for now yay, it was a disappointment but I didn't completely hate it, I just didn't understand ki tae's sickness did it just happen or was he the one the doctor was talking about in the beginning, also I thought I'd have massive 2nd lead syndrome but they totally wrote the doctors character anyhow, the drama starved me of romance that I started fangirling so hard at their mediocre picnic date n when she confessed gosh it was so cute, I really hope go ah sung gets another drama real soon with someone in her age group

I'm glad people are starting to like cha do ha in man to man, and phj is just too sexy for words, his voice n composure when he was "hunting" n talking on the phone was just omGosh, I know it's not safe but I really wished he was doing all that shooting shirtless, n his facial expressions are gold, I bet he can say a million words in just one eyebrow lift, I'm liking the pace of the drama not too fast n not too slow either

I've seen lots of love triangles in dramas but whisper is my first hate triangle, the moves n countermoves is just like watching a game of chess.@nellyalph I'm not sure we'll be getting a bed scene but I'll keep hoping with you

I MISS TUNNEL

p.s: saw the teaser of ruler n ksh is looking so fine n I could feel all the emotions she portrayed just from a teaser, I kinda wish I was into sageuks, I feel it will do well, I just hope L acts well, now I'm pretty sure sm has a deal with MBC, 3 girls generation members in their dramas, key is going to be in lookout, hoya was in radiant office n L is in ruler,who's next?

So radiant office didn't end well.
I had very high hopes for that drama and prayed will be very good for d main lead.
He needs something that will lift his level from where he is now. Too bad.
It's really not about age gap.
Goblin and his bride were ages apart yet they managed to pull it off. It's d chemistry. It was so lacking in as much fan tried to pair them together I didn't feel d connection.

The plot line was super but d development and acting spoiled d show.
Wishing them luck next time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50am On May 07, 2017
gmorn:

So radiant office didn't end well.
I had very high hopes for that drama and prayed will be very good for d main lead.
He needs something that will lift his level from where he is now. Too bad.
It's really not about age gap.
Goblin and his bride were ages apart yet they managed to pull it off. It's d chemistry. It was so lacking in as much fan tried to pair them together I didn't feel d connection.

The plot line was super but d development and acting spoiled d show.
Wishing them luck next time.

I know the age doesn't matter, I'm just saying I want to see the girl in a drama with someone around her age, the last time she was in a drama like that was like 2010 n it was just high school stuff, there was another one but I think that one was more than 20 episodes so I didn't watch it, radiant office didn't end bad it was just unsatisfactory n rushed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:16pm On May 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I know the age doesn't matter, I'm just saying I want to see the girl in a drama with someone around her age, the last time she was in a drama like that was like 2010 n it was just high school stuff, there was another one but I think that one was more than 20 episodes so I didn't watch it, radiant office didn't end bad it was just unsatisfactory n rushed

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:38pm On May 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I MISS TUNNEL

I stopped watching radiant office in episode 6, don't even know the plot. As for whisper, you don't know how much I am hoping. This is where I need those producers to come in.... you know in most flower boy dramas, the girl is a virgin and the last scene is usually the bed scenes where they do the deed after the boy has proved himself worthy?? Those two in whisper have connection and I feel it...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
nellyalph:

I stopped watching radiant office in episode 6, don't even know the plot. As for whisper, you don't know how much I am hoping. This is where I need those producers to come in.... you know in most flower boy dramas, the girl is a virgin and the last scene is usually the bed scenes where they do the deed after the boy has proved himself worthy?? Those two in whisper have connection and I feel it...

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
nellyalph:

And they do the deed. Dunno why this made me laugh. The scenario you painted sef is hilarious. Inasmuch as i want these people to tear their clothes apart and pounce on each other, i keep seeing ji sung's face in every corner.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

And they do the deed. Dunno why this made me laugh. The scenario you painted sef is hilarious. Inasmuch as i want these people to tear their clothes apart and pounce on each other, i keep seeing ji sung's face in every corner.

do the deed got me too, me I refuse to see ji sung's face o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05pm On May 07, 2017
since I don't get tunnel this week n I miss choi jin hyuk I decided to see one of his v-lives n I must say oppa is jjang, no filters he says it as it is, no sugar coating n he has a good sense of humor, now that t.o.p is in the military I have someone new that doesn't give a damn what haters think( I hope he has an IG) he called out bts fans lol, I love bts n armies but I'm honestly tired of how they make everything about them, e.g an article saying onew has a new song, the next thing you'll see is "army supports onew", " jimin n taemin are friends ", " jungkook said shinee is his best sunbae group ", " I wish rap monster was in this song" blah blah blah, I get being obsessed but not to the extent that the reason the article was written becomes forgotten, he also called out all those people that always leave comments like "oppa please call my name" on vlive, he called out celebs that always say they don't care about their drama ratings, begging them to be honest, lol he was hilarious but I hope he doesn't go to far n get antifans. I hope he does an ost for tunnel I miss his deep sexy voice

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

Abeg where r they doing the deed and which episode.
I can marathon later but right now I need d deed kiss kiss tongue
We r not smiling grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
gmorn:

We r not smiling grin

Lol @bosslady91 answer o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
since I don't get tunnel this week n I miss choi jin hyuk I decided to see one of his v-lives n I must say oppa is jjang, no filters he says it as it is, no sugar coating n he has a good sense of humor, now that t.o.p is in the military I have someone new that doesn't give a damn what haters think( I hope he has an IG) he called out bts fans lol, I love bts n armies but I'm honestly tired of how they make everything about them, e.g an article saying onew has a new song, the next thing you'll see is "army supports onew", " jimin n taemin are friends ", " jungkook said shinee is his best sunbae group ", " I wish rap monster was in this song" blah blah blah, I get being obsessed but not to the extent that the reason the article was written becomes forgotten, he also called out all those people that always leave comments like "oppa please call my name" on vlive, he called out celebs that always say they don't care about their drama ratings, begging them to be honest, lol he was hilarious but I hope he doesn't go to far n get antifans. I hope he does an ost for tunnel I miss his deep sexy voice
What do u expect from high school children?
They always see d world thru their own eyes.
In 10 yrs time they will be singing diff tunes and another set will emerge.
I'm sure the boys r tired of that but they need them.

Which one is vlife.is it subtitled.
U know I like reality programs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
gmorn:

We r not smiling grin

Hahahahahaha. The thirst is real.

They haven't done the deed yet. I was just quoting what @nellyalph said. You think i will be silent if they did the deed? Impossicant

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30pm On May 07, 2017
gmorn:

What do u expect from high school children?
They always see d world thru their own eyes.
In 10 yrs time they will be singing diff tunes and another set will emerge.
I'm sure the boys r tired of that but they need them.

Which one is vlife.is it subtitled.
U know I like reality programs

vlive is an app/site kinda like Snapchat I guess, celebs get to answer questions or show their daily lives, while fans leave comments, its subtitled
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

vlive is an app/site kinda like Snapchat I guess, celebs get to answer questions or show their daily lives, while fans leave comments, its subtitled
Thanks.
Will check that out

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahahahaha. The thirst is real.

They haven't done the deed yet. I was just quoting what @nellyalph said. You think i will be silent if they did the deed? Impossicant
tongue
I didn't even read what u quoted.
Saw they did the deed and my body was on fire for action tongue
Naughty me tongue

Abeg o
I hvnt been into American movies and co since twilight time.
And that's one if not my best American movies with d exception of one(hv forgotten d name ).
Any movie like that again.?
Read that babe dated d guy and broke up,dated one older guy and is now a lesbian.
Waoh, only one babe. She strong o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
gmorn:
tongue
I didn't even read what u quoted.
Saw they did the deed and my body was on fire for action tongue
Naughty me tongue

Abeg o
I hvnt been into American movies and co since twilight time.
And that's one if not my best American movies with d exception of one(hv forgotten d name ).
Any movie like that again.?
Read that babe dated d guy and broke up,dated one older guy and is now a lesbian.
Waoh, only one babe. She strong o.

I won't even lie I hated twilight cos I read the book n it was better than the movie plus I'm team Jacob n Edward was the main guy lol, you can look for hunger games, divergent,maze runner, 50 shades of grey or just go classic with harry potter lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.