Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965955 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:28pm On May 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol I guess when you're a hot cake n you've had a hit drama, you have to be extremely picky with the script you choose next, but these guys don't know they're wasting our time, same thing happened with ksh after mlfas n I think it's gonna happen with pbg after moonlight n clouds or whatever that drama was called. welcome back by the way, I was about to ask where you went sef

KSH is going to be on your small screen soon, he is a movie REAL I think and it looks really good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:30pm On May 17, 2017
vikkytan49:

That's the problem with most of Korean actors, once they have one big hit then they'll dissapear from drama world e.g park bo gum, song joong ki..

Nam goong min is not following that footh step, Which is good.

I think it's just to build momentum or how do you say it. Like waiting for the big reveal of awesomeness they will come out with next. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
Atk01:

Nah, that's Hyun Bin, the Secret garden actor.

I was talking about Won Bin. You might know him if you watched dramas in the early 2000s. grin And his last public work was a movie in 2010. Maybe he's now retired sha, who knows?
he acted in 'the man from nowhere'

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
Wow. 524? I really want to comment, I am just too lazy to type it out.*whew*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
Atk01:

Nah, that's Hyun Bin, the Secret garden actor.

I was talking about Won Bin. Maybe he's now retired sha, who knows?

In his days he was hot chocolate nutella and full fat milk not soya milk or almond milk oo. Just like some of our oppas today, those shirtless photoshoot don't even help matters, even with shirts on sometimes you wonder how they exsist. (hahaha wondering mind.)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
sarang60:

In his days he was hot chocolate nutella and full fat milk not soya milk or almond milk oo. Just like some of our oppas today, those shirtless photoshoot don't even help matters, even with shirts on sometimes you wonder how they exsist. (hahaha wondering mind.)

autumn in my heart bored me but I manage watch few episodes just cos of his hotness, dude is fine n I envy his wife @atk01 I don't think he has retired sha maybe he's secretly learning English to break into Hollywood
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
Atk01:
@vikkytan49, Bakare19, have you guys watched Rebel finale yet?

It was all shades of awesome! I have so much to say, I don't even know where to start from.

I watched ep 29, so the king don run mad grin suit him wella.
There are a lot of emotional scenes in dis episode, the king is the worst king ever and did jeaunk ha's mother finally died or just unconscious? Tsk tsk poor her, hating on servants and lowly born even to the end, she yapped nonsense about spending her whole life supporting her son only to ended up a servant.story for gods.
I don't get why a fellow human being should become a rag for them to step on.
The hong brothers are the best..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:01pm On May 17, 2017
vikkytan49:

There are a lot of emotional scenes in dis episode, the king is the worst king ever and did jeaunk ha's mother finally died or just unconscious? Tsk tsk poor her, hating on servants and lowly born even to the end, she yapped nonsense about spending her whole life supporting her son only to ended up a servant.story for gods.
Mama Hak died! cool

I can't laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
Kangminhyuksho, I don't think so o. He's content with his CFs and real estate.
Hollywood keh grin grin

Lee Na Young is one lucky woman sha. Imagine waking up every morning to Won Bin's face. Chai! embarassed

BTW, shebi them don born pikin now. Make him come Superman Returns na.... grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 1:10am On May 18, 2017
cheesy[center][/center]
vikkytan49:

I reps the rebel. it's too good to be true cheesy
vikkytan49:

I reps the rebel. it's too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:27am On May 18, 2017
Atk01:
Hollywood keh grin grin

Lee Na Young is one lucky woman sha. Imagine waking up every morning to Won Bin's face. Chai! embarassed

Somebody that dint even make his dating life, marriage and his child public will now come and join superman return? Don't even hope for it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bakare19: 1:41am On May 18, 2017
Atk01:

I think I was much more happy with how Jeong Hak and his mother ended up than I was with the King and Noksoo. Cos while I kinda knew how the King and Noksoo will end up, I couldn't predict Jeong Hak and mummy Hak's ending.
It was pretty gratifying to see them end up as the servants they spent their entire lives hating, no other end could have been better.

I like how the bad guys King, Noksoo, scholar Song et al were unrepentant till the end. It would have been out of character if any of them had any sudden bout of repentance in the end.

And I'm happy none of the Hong brothers died in battle. I couldn't have asked for anything more, just keep the brothers safe. Thanks, writernim.

I kinda wish Gil Dong introduced his wife to his brother and sister specially, but anyhow, maybe the director of the drama was conserving screentime. cheesy

@bolded, I don't know why this made me laugh so much. Mori got a family and a sister! Yippeee!!!!! Even though the sister was pretty much wasted in the drama.
Lol... The Hak's family endings was just too awesome. The writer has got no chill. Prolly, he took a cue from the maxim, "what goes around comes around" cheesy. His delivery on the family was just so brutal, and ever spot on. I too can't have it better grin

Those bad guys were really unrepentant till the end o. But I observed the King was now able to see through his misdemeanor and wish he could rewrite his wrongs, policies and ruling style. I observed this in his last scene. Unlike Noksoo, even singing an helpless rhymes that got the people so irritated, was unrepentant till the end. She owed up to her choices. I pity her. She could have made better choices.

How could I ever forget Master Song in my review? The yeye scholar! He has started his evil machinations already before his rooster later came home to roost. Lol.. The man is too power driven. And that was why I was amazed to see him showcasing shreds of agony on sighting his burnt books. I was like, so you cared about all these before? And talking about leaving an educational legacy, the man is never tired of surprises! Gil Hyeon gave the final blow sha.. Lol

Also happy for the Hong brothers. The writer is simply the best! Lol @ Gil Dong introducing his wife. I think this was partly done when the wife was fully resuscitated where she met with everyone. I agree on the possibility of the director conserving screentime. Some expected actions didn't surface. The seemingly tinge of romance developing between this Hong brother (forgotten the name) and one of the palace girls left viewers in the loop. I was literally hoping to see if his prayer would be answered. And also Mori! The guy is the super gainer. Lol.. Yeah, he got himself a damsel, but we couldn't see how it all played out. Perhaps, conserving screentime. Those would have been a more juicy slides ke. Awesome!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bakare19: 1:56am On May 18, 2017
vikkytan49:

Lol... The King case pass run mad sef. We shouldn't preempt for you. Devour at your own pace grin.

The case of the Hak's family was the typical rich, presumptuous and ever haughty political class/elites. However, the family's own is just another height. The writer's judgment/delivery on the family was just so precise, daring and sweet. You can't want it any better.

Kindly enjoy the finale too grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:21am On May 18, 2017
I know tunnel might not have a cohesive ending but I'm so ready for whatever lie lie confusion they'll throw at me this week.

meanwhile awesome cat n mouse game is going on in whisper( the writers must be having so much fun) but the main highlight is *drum roll* yes they're officially dating, at first the way they introduced the love thing felt forced n weird but by the time she was making up at the station I was already deep into them, there better be a kiss scene next week or I'll sue the writer. Lee dong jun using sushi to profess love, I hear you lol I bet all that subway he's feeding the cops is what is hindering them from running well. that subway sef, I instinctively know when they'll sure a subway scene even before the scene starts, I even know how their table n chairs look without thinking about it tsk tsk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:33am On May 18, 2017
Atk01:
Hollywood keh grin grin

I want eli and his family to be part of that series.
Saw him in d last hello counsellor. Getting hawter everyday.

I was thinking,
If I were d producers of d superman returns I will contract young idol parents like eli and u will see d show shoot up in popularity and ratings.
Eugene and her family spiced it up.
And they will have very positive impact on young couples.
Tired of seeing those old faces though I lv d kids.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:44am On May 18, 2017
Suspicious partner is slaying it for me.
D chemistry is very explosive.

Dude don't know he is falling. Denial first.
When u keep looking out for somebody's welfare at d expense of urs,is that not love?
Imagine ending ur astute career....
But I lv d babe most.
She is straight forward,confident, self reliable and smart workaholic. I wanna marry her. That's my kind of woman.
And blonde hair fits her.
She like and loves Mr prosecutor and has admitted that to herself but Mr prosecutor.....,I'm gonna see how this goes.
He is stone cold yet warm inside. U really hv to look deep else u will call him a jerk.
And I don't blame anyone who does that anyway.

I don't do legal dramas except remember son's war and neighbourhood lawyer but I loving this one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by phareeydah: 5:16pm On May 18, 2017
hi my fellow Korean movie lover.I am new in the house

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
phareeydah:
hi my fellow Korean movie lover.I am new in the house

yay welcome chingu ya
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
APPRECIATION POST FOR SHIN BORA

I love me some shin bora, she's a very funny comedienne, and for that reason when I read that she sings, I totally didn't take it seriously, I thought she'll be mediocre or cutesy voiced like Kim seulgi(you know I still love you seulgi ya), anyway I decided to download a song she did as part of an OST and I was blown away, her voice is so full of soul I really couldn't believe it, I really hope one day she'll get a lead role as a singer cos she's also a very good actress

*currently watching*: tunnel, whisper, man to man, my unfortunate boyfriend
song of the day: she's dreaming- exo
bedtime song of the month: I miss you so I cry- shin bora

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:54am On May 19, 2017
Why are murders so lovable these days, it is either they are too cute or too hot to hate, well his expressions are believable and creepy so not too shabby.

Btw same applies to bromance, the relationship between the men now is even proving stronger than that of the main couples in some of the dramas, always funny and interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:06am On May 19, 2017
sarang60:
Why are murders so lovable these days, it is either they are too cute or too hot to hate, well his expressions are believable and creepy so not too shabby.

Btw same applies to bromance, the relationship between the men now is even proving stronger than that of the main couples in some of the dramas, always funny and interesting.
I totally agree.
But I'm afraid in this case o.
Seems like my dear friend slept with his ex babe.
Cos I don't understand why Mr prosecutor is mad with him.

This drama is so funny.
Talk of d table turning around this time cheesy
Mr is shiit scared?
Is he a virgins?
Cos he is behaving like one. He is really clueless about women.
This babe is really gonna mess with him cheesy
But he is already smitten without knowing it.
Poor soul.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00am On May 19, 2017
SlimAdenike:
www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/kim-yoo-jung-offered-leading-role-in-school-2017/

abeg why do this people insist on bringing comparisons between kyj n ksh, anyway I'm not even sure I'm interested in the school franchise again pls let's go to college

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

abeg why do this people insist on bringing comparisons between kyj n ksh, anyway I'm not even sure I'm interested in the school franchise again pls let's go to college

They will always be compare till one of them leaves Sidus HQ and one becomes a movie star and the other a drama star like Jun ji hyun and song hye kyo.... Once that happen the similarities between the two girls will lessen.... It aint easy not to compare them since they are equally talented,beautiful with similar co stars and agency with similar endorsements both are korean sweethearts both are considered the top teen actresses and they are born the same year. The only different is kim yoo jung debut when she was 4 and kim so hyun when she was 9 years old which makes yoo jung the sunbae.

I'm with you about the high school dramas wish they will just shoot more college dramas and movies.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2017
Bakare19:
Lol... The King case pass run mad sef. We shouldn't preempt for you. Devour at your own pace grin.

The case of the Hak's family was the typical rich, presumptuous and ever haughty political class/elites. However, the family's own is just another height. The writer's judgment/delivery on the family was just so precise, daring and sweet. You can't want it any better.

Kindly enjoy the finale too grin

She blamed ah mogae and gil dong instead of herself mtcheew.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
Who else pity him? he became like dis because of his psycho mother..

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2017
Gonna miss this drama..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bakare19: 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
vikkytan49:

She blamed ah mogae and gil dong instead of herself mtcheew.
Lol.. Don't mind the yeye woman. One would think she's innocent ni. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:31pm On May 19, 2017
gmorn:

I totally agree.
But I'm afraid in this case o.
Seems like my dear friend slept with his ex babe.
Cos I don't understand why Mr prosecutor is mad with him.

This drama is so funny.
Talk of d table turning around this time cheesy
Mr is shiit scared?
Is he a virgins?
Cos he is behaving like one. He is really clueless about women.
This babe is really gonna mess with him cheesy
But he is already smitten without knowing it.
Poor soul.

If he was the one that cheated with ji wook's ex gf then I love the bromance even more, the fact that he is trying to earn his trust back not minding the ill treatment and runing way makes it even more special.

It was so interesting when he said to wookie, you said I should getout this is also my office so where do you want me to go. the bathroom scene was also nice even I was grossed out, it was cute how he defended bong hee like that, I also like that he took on a different character from the one he played in missing mine he is so addorable in this drama, I hope he doesn't change and stays loyal to wook also not forgeting their boss he is the best boss ever he is just like a father to them.

In all I like the development of the story for the first time in a long-time a girl is in love with a guy and she is not afraid to obsess and fantasize over him, so it's not only guys that go crazy like they are mad or out of control, reminds me of a scene in i need romance 3

Though it is a romantic thriller I found it relaxing like Strong woman, hope it doesn't loose that touch.

what I am most afraid of now is that our cute killer read her diary so I am worried everyone she loves will be in danger.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vitahot(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2017
Please where can I download Korean movies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
sarang60:

If he was the one that cheated with ji wook's ex gf then I love the bromance even more, the fact that he is trying to earn his trust back not minding the ill treatment and runing way makes it even more special.

It was so interesting when he said to wookie, you said I should getout this is also my office so where do you want me to go. the bathroom scene was also nice even I was grossed out, it was cute how he defended bong hee like that, I also like that he took on a different character from the one he played in missing mine he is so addorable in this drama, I hope he doesn't change and stays loyal to wook also not forgeting their boss he is the best boss ever he is just like a father to them.

In all I like the development of the story for the first time in a long-time a girl is in love with a guy and she is not afraid to obsess and fantasize over him, so it's not only guys that go crazy like they are mad or out of control, reminds me of a scene in i need romance 3

Though it is a romantic thriller I found it relaxing like Strong woman, hope it doesn't loose that touch.

what I am most afraid of now is that our cute killer read her diary so I am worried everyone she loves will be in danger.
U r actually right.
Kdrama is seriously evolving.
Emancipation of d korean female folk.
From one night stand to outright admitting u love a guy and it might be lv at first sight.

These kind of roles always get my attention I any drama.

There is a lot of questions to be answered in d drama but I'm not gonna start looking deep.I am immensely enjoying wook ie and his lady so much.
Not forgetting d bromance. Sizzling chemistry everywhere.
These days d bad boys r hawties.
That stalker is something else.
Some ladies wouldn't mind tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.