Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976549 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Started suspicious partner today at work. So I'm in episode 7-8 part and there this running joke in the drama. Whether they slept together or not. I know alcohol was involved but wouldn't someone know if they did the nasty or not. I mean some of us even know when someone taps us when we are asleep. So I don't know why this girl can't remember. But I am loving it. I want them to drag it to end of the drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
bosslady1991:
Started suspicious partner today at work. So I'm in episode 7-8 part and there this running joke in the drama. Whether they slept together or not. I know alcohol was involved but wouldn't someone know if they did the nasty or not. I mean some of us even know when someone taps us when we are asleep. So I don't know why this girl can't remember. But I am loving it. I want them to drag it to end of the drama

I know alcohol was involved but wouldn't someone know if they did the nasty or not. I mean some of us even know when someone taps us when we are asleep.
Don't take the drama seriously

cheesy grin i swear most of the episodes so far has been jokes.
Like ahn ahn, drama no dey mockey us abeg *in jenifer's voice*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2017
This drama is so interesting, it has everything inside= cutes, funny moments, sad ones, actions, melo etc.
It made me remember jumong and empress ki, but with different storylines..
Of course this drama is not the best written kdrama but the writing's far from been bad like some are saying, a lot of creepers everywhere making creepy comments about this drama, mdbc lovers *takes cover*
I was right that hwa gun would be getting less screen times as the story moves which is already happening, but ga eun whey whey Whayyugondodat? I like this actually, first was cp pretended that he didn't know ga eun and then it's ga eun's turn to un leash some torture on the cp grin
Each has their reasons tho..
I'm still baffled As to why viewers thought ga eun's character is not developed in those recent eps, i mean she did a lot of things in those eps, maybe they were expecting nikita or xena the princess warrior, they expected her to be beating people up or something? Lol strong is not all about physical strength, there are so many things that can you strong as a person eg your ability to sustain hardships, endurance, boldness and so on, these are part of things that make you strong.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Happy 7th anniversary to my INFINITE Oppas. Many more years together.... No breakups, no disbanding.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by deliceshop(m): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2017
I found this App Share it with friends and family it's Amazing

Ontovibe App you can download from the Google Play Store on your devices and listen to music and watch movies for free

Its better then YouTube

https://www.ontovibe.com

Enjoy this App

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmn sad
Very tempting and irresistible.
But this suzy is actually fine.
This hairdo fits.

D cast esemble is kiss

Suzy, I pray u hv seriously improved o.

But on a serious note this guy loves fantasy genre too much. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2017
gmorn:
Helloooo Who is lost like me? cheesy cheesy
lol goan watch ruler, you'll be found

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Birthday: my 2nd bias in girls day, hyeri, I know she hasn't really impressed as an actress but I don't know why I feel like if she's given 1 more chance she'll do much better, as for her singing I'm fine with her just being the visual at least her agency doesn't force her down my throat

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2017
yay Lee yeon hee n chaeyeon drama, I don't see them as great actresses but they're both so pretty n I'm sometimes so shallow I don't even care, I'm looking forward to this drama, yeo jin goo is male lead, didn't he just finish that tvn drama + I think he has a movie too, I hope he doesn't overstress himself o

*currently watching*: man to man, lookout, the best hit, masked prosecutor
song of d day: snowy wish- girls generation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jhutl: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Guys have you watch THE RULER: MASTER OF THE MASK? if not you miss a lot, the drama is fantastic. Seriously I enjoy the drama. Download it online... the drama is till on going.... https://dramamate.com/kdrama/ruler-master-mask/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by triplemmm3(f): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls where can I download Korean drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
triplemmm3:

Just check the post before your own
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
gmorn:
kiss Don't blame me. I was really lost cheesy

I will watch grin
lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
jhutl:
Guys have you watch THE RULER: MASTER OF THE MASK? if not you miss a lot, the drama is fantastic. Seriously I enjoy the drama. Download it online... the drama is till on going.... https://dramamate.com/kdrama/ruler-master-mask/

So many websites to download from... No more monopoly, sojuoppa

However, I still remain a loyal fan

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
triplemmm3:
http://sojuoppa.net
http://sojuoppa.gq
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
bosslady1991:
School 2017. Another School franchise I won't be watching! School 2013 was the first I saw and looks like it will be last. Goodluck to the rookies taking on the new drama.
Others love it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
vikkytan49:

Chae soo-bin
Dat girl became my fav actress after watching Rebel. She has a killer smile.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Seems every young guy/girl are member of a kpop group.
Exo
2ne1
Bigbang
Monsta
Infinite
Inspirit
Btob
2am
2pm
Bts
Twice
Sista(disband)
Miss-a
Typoon
Girls generation
Seventeen
4minute
Astr
B.i.g
Cnblue
Pristin
I.o.i
Cosmic girls
Boyfriend
Girlfriend
Shinee
Unicorn
Wonda girls
and many more.

To mention but few. I think everyone in Korea is either an actor, actress or belongs to one group.

The funniest part is that they are usually up to 6,7,8,9,10,11 and more in one group.
Anytime I surf through Soompi, I keep seeing news of different band groups. I memorize each whenever I saw one.
Abeg, this thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Macelliot:
Exo
2ne1
Bigbang
Monsta
Infinite
Inspirit
Btob
2am
2pm
Bts
Twice
Sista(disband)
Miss-a
Typoon
Girls generation
Seventeen
4minute
Astr
B.i.g
Cnblue
Pristin
I.o.i
Cosmic girls
Boyfriend
Girlfriend
Shinee
Unicorn
Wonda girls
and many more.

To mention but few. I think everyone in Korea is either an actor, actress or belongs to one group.

The funniest part is that they are usually up to 6,7,8,9,10,11 and more in one group.
Anytime I surf through Soompi, I keep seeing news of different band groups. I memorize each whenever I saw one.

my siblings: must all of them sing
me: yes
my siblings: at least these ones are just 2
me: no o they are a subunit, they are actually 7 in the full group
my siblings: mtcheww *blasts drake on their phone* enjoy your Korean alone

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Macelliot:
Exo
2ne1
Bigbang
Monsta
Infinite
Inspirit
Btob
2am
2pm
Bts
Twice
Sista(disband)
Miss-a
Typoon
Girls generation
Seventeen
4minute
Astr
B.i.g
Cnblue
Pristin
I.o.i
Cosmic girls
Boyfriend
Girlfriend
Shinee
Unicorn
Wonda girls
and many more.

The only solo musicians I knew well is
IU
Sandara park
Gdragon
Psy (This dude still holds the record for the most viewed video on youtube. "Gangnam style" - 2.8 billion views) Suprising on how a Korean musician beats the American musicians to the game.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Macelliot:

The only solo musicians I knew well is
IU
Sandara park
Gdragon
Psy (This dude still holds the record for the most viewed video on youtube. "Gangnam style" - 2.8 billion views) Suprising on how a Korean musician beats the American musicians to the game.

lol sandara park n g dragon are members of a group
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Lol. I thought Gdragon and sadara were solo. Never seen them being associated with any other person.
Especially that gdragon of a dude. That guy looks lonely.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Something is wrong with some people. How can you say you don't feel the chemistry yet watching the teaser of bride of the water god. Like for real? The teasers so far hasn't even showed anything. Like there is nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just a boy and a girl on a field. And you are already talking about chemistry *facepalm*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2017
gmorn:

U are a very observant one.

Only few will see d real man behind d mask.

Actually most celebrities are very lonely.
They can't come out and mingle like us so when they are not working,they are mostly indoors or in d case of korean celebrities,drinking soju and eating pork intestine grin cheesy

I have always said that guy has double personality, there is g dragon, the crazy talented hippie wannabe that hangs out with models n sulli, hara n ga in and then there's ji yong the real shy little boy beneath all the makeup n hair dye whom I've caught a glimpse of in some solo interviews, whose only real friend is his sister. when Ravi rapped about some rappers that are always trying to hard to be hardcore by pretending, people wanted to eat him up, but dude was telling the truth, you don't have to be crazy to be a rapper
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2017
bosslady1991:
Something is wrong with some people. How can you say you don't feel the chemistry yet watching the teaser of bride of the water god. Like for real? The teasers so far hasn't even showed anything. Like there is nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just a boy and a girl on a field. And you are already talking about chemistry *facepalm*

if they like they should all boycott the drama, if the drama likes sef, let it not be good, me I can't wait for July 3rd to watch the hell out of it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2017
bosslady1991:

if they like they should all boycott the drama, if the drama likes sef, let it not be good, me I can't wait for July 3rd to watch the hell out of it, my problem tho is njh's hair, I don't like how it's styled
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

if they like they should all boycott the drama, if the drama likes sef, let it not be good, me I can't wait for July 3rd to watch the hell out of it
Which drama is coming up on 3rd July?
Let me start pre-subscription...

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.