Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975810 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

for me a great plot plus acting is more important than ratings, but I'm pretty sure every actor/actress will feel bad at least to a certain extent if their hardwork doesn't result in good ratings, no matter how uninterested in ratings the person is (n there are some who claim they don't care about ratings just doing their job) there will still be a part of them that wants their drama to be highly rated

Of course.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
vikkytan49:

Time flies so fast..

Those scenes of dae mok and cp were legendary tho, there was something about the way both of them were talking to each other that made those scenes awesome(word smiths)

And then cp and ga eun scene in the cave was just too sad..

yes very sad its melt my heart

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
O boy. Episodes 31-32 of Ruler were hot.

I feel like the characters of Lee Sun and Hwa Gun were created to shiw two possible answers to the question, "what do you do if the person you love doesn't love you back?"

1. Lee Sun. Uses underhand tactics to try to win Ga Eun's Heart including destroying the person that she actually loves and trying to make her hate him. And he didn't show too much remorse.

2. Hwa Gun. Tries to win over the Crown Prince by helping him, first secretly, then openly, in defiance of her grandfather. And when the CP says he doesn't love her she didn't try to take it out on Ga Eun (apart from the Queen selection thing which was just her being petty).

And it was funny seeing Lee Sun forming boss and making alliances not knowing that Daemok is already three steps ahead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I wanted a romcom for kang ha neul but he's been casted in ocn's bad guys 2, he's the 2nd lead again but whatever it's all good, I haven't seen the original bad guys but from what I heard it was great n many people were hoping the original cast would do the sequel, do we have to change oppa's agency before he scores a lead role in a romcom

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity
song of the day: royal rumble- cnblue
second lead again haba.he did good in scarlet reo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by krizblak(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Plz can someone tell me a website to download jumong and a man called God that are in english subtitles plz plz need it urgently.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
krizblak:
Plz can someone tell me a website to download jumong and a man called God that are in english subtitles plz plz need it urgently.
http://sojuoppa.gq/tvshows/jumong/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
krizblak:

They have up to episode 33 here and they'll probably upload more soon.

http://sojuoppa.gq/episodes/jumong-1x1/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

I expected what happened at the end. I mean, it's too early for the good guys to win. It's just Ep 12. I still expect worse sef. You know I want that Attorney kim to just sit back and let the guys handle it. He shouldn't even interfere or try to help at all. His heart is in a good place, but duuuuuuude just don't help. Okay?

See I wash my hands off that silly school girl. Soo ji risked her safety to warn again. But no... I am done. Whatever happens to her is not my business anymore. Can't wait for the next episodes

Is the school girl not the detective daughter?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Am not sure I have seen a Korean movie like empress ki nd ,bridal mask with sorry ,I.love you....BT empress ki is d best .....Lee min ho Asia's best actor
nonut:
I used to be a huge fan of Jumong and a few other Korean series back in the day.
But after a few boring ones, I switched to Hollywood.
Last week I decided to take try again and I'm currently watching Empress ki.
The series is something else. It's filled with intrigue, suspense and mad soundtracks.
I sleep at work cos I go to bed very late at night.
Na die be this o!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
I love how sidusHQ promoted her but donno if should stay or leave the agency

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/kim-so-hyuns-contract-with-sidus-hq-comes-to-an-end
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
nellyalph:

she is o, the stupid thing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
SlimAdenike:
I love how sidusHQ promoted her but donno if should stay or leave the agency

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/kim-so-hyuns-contract-with-sidus-hq-comes-to-an-end

I feel she should remain with them, they treat her well n they get her good CFS mostly with cool guys
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fxjohn2: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Am not sure I have seen a Korean movie like empress ki nd ,bridal mask with sorry ,I.love you....BT empress ki is d best .....Lee min ho Asia's best actor

Try six flying dragons it beats empress ki
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
nellyalph:

She is oooo. I shake my head for her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

she is o, the stupid thing

Hahahaha. I just saw this. We answered the same way. Are we like soul sisters now cry cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. I just saw this. We answered the same way. Are we like soul sisters now cry cry

lol more like Seoul sisters, but that child is really stupid sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
I've seen like 8 Korean movies n 6 of them ended sad/depressing, do they really have to be like that or is it that I'm not watching the right movies, maybe I should just stick to dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yea....I have seen DAT one ....I forgot to mention sea god ...one of d best for me
fxjohn2:

Try six flying dragons it beats empress ki
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I feel she should remain with them, they treat her well n they get her good CFS mostly with cool guys

I feel so too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2017
#suspiciouspartner

Lmao. For the love of all that's good, can't they just have a normal meeting in this drama? They keep drifting away from the main agenda at every meeting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2017
That's how Eric Mun finally left the bachelors club today!
The wedding pictures were very lovely, but this is by far my favorite!

The SHINHWA Squad is lit! #Legends.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Atk01:
That's how Eric Mun finally left the bachelors club today!
The wedding pictures were very lovely, but this is by far my favorite!

The SHINHWA Squad is lit! #Legends.

They all look so good, its been a long time coming that Korean entertainment stars be setting high standards.

Hahaha pay no attention to my written English, just wanted to say it like that, it sounded better in my head.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
*cue music*

"Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend
You've been the one for me
Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend"

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
sm is coming out with a fashion line or something like that and their first item is sunglasses, while that might be an innocent business move, the troublemaker/drama queen in me sees it as them throwing shade at Jessica n I kinda want her to release 8 different sunglasses n name them after ot8 *insert evil grin here*

at this point I Just feel bad for song hye kyo n joong ki, not only do they have to be stalked by third rate tabloid paparrazis now legit broadcasting stations like MBC is stalking them, they should kuku just announce their dating news or look for other people to date so the insanity stops, where do you even draw the line between paparazzi n stalker, can't they sue these people

song of d day: paparazzi- girls generation ( yes I'm being ironic, I think)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
sm is coming out with a fashion line or something like that and their first item is sunglasses, while that might be an innocent business move, the troublemaker/drama queen in me sees it as them throwing shade at Jessica n I kinda want her to release 8 different sunglasses n name them after ot8 *insert evil grin here*

at this point I Just feel bad for song hye kyo n joong ki, not only do they have to be stalked by third rate tabloid paparrazis now legit broadcasting stations like MBC is stalking them, they should kuku just announce their dating news or look for other people to date so the insanity stops, where do you even draw the line between paparazzi n stalker, can't they sue these people

song of d day: paparazzi- girls generation ( yes I'm being ironic, I think)

Leave my boys out of your drama and trouble maker mind and they are ot9, but sunglasses for real? They didn't see bracelets or clothes?

As for DOTs couple, no comment.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarang60:

Leave my boys out of your drama and trouble maker mind and they are ot9, but sunglasses for real? They didn't see bracelets or clothes?

As for DOTs couple, no comment.

lol I'm not talking about uri exo o, I'm talking about girls generation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
FNC should please let choa go, she's obviously not happy, I love her and will miss her n her marvelous voice but yuna n hyejeong are capable of carrying aoa, they have good voices, they should just focus on giving them good songs n promoting them well
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol I'm not talking about uri exo o, I'm talking about girls generation

Jwesong hamnida

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
But.... But.... Bu.... But they look alike somehow undecided undecided

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 2:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Sojuoppa doesn't HV DAT many series nd movies ....I searched for jewel of d palace,empress ki,bridal mask BT couldn't find dem.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Sojuoppa doesn't HV DAT many series nd movies ....I searched for jewel of d palace,empress ki,bridal mask BT couldn't find dem.

try dramafire.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.