Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974970 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
QuixPhix:

We'll have to agree to disagree on Moon Lovers. But apart from that you've said it all.

Hopefully, with Ruler having ended today 7 Days Queen should get a significant boost in viewership.
We can only hope. Park min young is absolutely amazing in this drama, she's totally killing her role. Actually, all three leads are pretty excellent.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:04am On Jul 14, 2017
nellyalph:

Lol... you know how a Child will be crying for no reason and the mom decides to flog the Child so that he can cry very well?

Lmhoooo. Oya come and beat me. I am in my house

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2017
These days people just throw the word racism around anyhow and it is almost loosing its meaning, how can someone's concept for a music video be racist, there was no cultural misappropriation, just because his hair was in braids, I am even too angry to type and he had to make a video appologising. This is why people are becoming terrified of the black community because, people don't know what they will say or do that will be considered offensive. Anyway let anybody say anthing about my Kai's hair first, all those black people that wear chinesnes and Brazilian wigs will be sued by me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2017
birthday: the longest of them all, the self acclaimed Ashton kutcher of Korea lol Lee kwang soo oppa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
birthday: the longest of them all, the self acclaimed Ashton kutcher of Korea lol Lee kwang soo oppa

Biko leave Ashton Kutcher out of this matter o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Maisamari1994: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
yes drama mate is not downloading why I try it several time with different browser but yet is not downloading.. somebody should please help me with the procedure on why to download an episode there,

I will appreciate your help palz.

me desperate,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
@kangminhyuksho, babe. Have been following your woman of dignity on the low since it started. I'm not watching tho, reading recap instead. I read Ep7 today. I am so happy Ah-jin busted that stupid husband already. And talk about her daughter. Smart and all so grown for her age not like our sister in #lookout *rme*.

I liked how she handled the confrontation when she invited the mistress and the husband. She was so calm and cool. But what got me was that the stupid girl wasn't even afraid at all and went on to say yes, they are sleeping together. My God!! I don't know about other people o, but we will need the holy ghost to hold me from jumping on the table and pouncing on her, because me I will kill her. I don't have Ah-jin calm at all.

I am really interested in Bok-ja's deal. But the more I read the more annoyed I get. Especially that thing she did with that cat and joo mi some episodes back.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapheal00(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2017
can someone kindly recommend Koreans movies to that is funny and action thrilled. film like city hunter who has both combination and site to download it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2017
sarang60:
These days people just throw the word racism around anyhow and it is almost loosing its meaning, how can someone's concept for a music video be racist, there was no cultural misappropriation, just because his hair was in braids, I am even too angry to type and he had to make a video appologising. This is why people are becoming terrified of the black community because, people don't know what they will say or do that will be considered offensive. Anyway let anybody say anthing about my Kai's hair first, all those black people that wear chinesnes and Brazilian wigs will be sued by me.

you should post link to the video so that we can watch cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Rapheal00:
can someone kindly recommend Koreans movies to that is funny and action thrilled. film like city hunter who has both combination and site to download it

strong woman do bong soo,..
come back mister..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapheal00(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
sorry which site can I download the comeback mister
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rapheal00:
http://sojuoppa.gq (currently offline for the moment).

The K2 => http://dramas.se/tv-series/the-k2.34u2z2w2/download/

When you click to download any episode, a page like the pics below shows up. click H265(best server).

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
bosslady1991:

Biko leave Ashton Kutcher out of this matter o.
lol na him take him mouth talk am
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
bosslady1991:
@kangminhyuksho, babe. Have been following your woman of dignity on the low since it started. I'm not watching tho, reading recap instead. I read Ep7 today. I am so happy Ah-jin busted that stupid husband already. And talk about her daughter. Smart and all so grown for her age not like our sister in #lookout *rme*.

I liked how she handled the confrontation when she invited the mistress and the husband. She was so calm and cool. But what got me was that the stupid girl wasn't even afraid at all and went on to say yes, they are sleeping together. My God!! I don't know about other people o, but we will need the holy ghost to hold me from jumping on the table and pouncing on her, because me I will kill her. I don't have Ah-jin calm at all.

I am really interested in Bok-ja's deal. But the more I read the more annoyed I get. Especially that thing she did with that cat and joo mi some episodes back.

it was so scary and then she threw her son into the rain, I hate that she's getting her way I just want to slap some sense into him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Vickytan49:

naughty naughty but seriously why is he apologizing, where is the person that came up with the concept mtcheww na him get time, it's such a shame that kcelebs are slaves to netizens

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
happy belated birthday to my nflying bias: Kim jaehyun and happy Birthday to my Kim woo bin oppa, I pray you get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
No one is watching #secretforest with me. I am just suffering alone. Seriously tho, this crime drama is so awesome. No cruelsome murder/killing like that like that just a case of underage prostitution involving prosecutors. but the mind games topnotch. At this point I am down to suspecting a spoon sef. I don't even trust the good guys anymore. 4 episodes left *whew*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ruler's last two episodes were a disappointment. Logic holes everywhere just to create unnecessary drama. And Lee Sun's death was utterly pointless.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Of the new Sageuks, King Love doesn't interest me (the historical 9th Prince isn't someone important and doesn't do anything important ether). Unless Bride of the Water God is Arang and the Magistrate-good, not interested either.

Anyone knows where I can download subtitled episodes of c-drama The Advisors' Alliance?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2017
QuixPhix:
Of the new Sageuks, King Love doesn't interest me (the historical 9th Prince isn't someone important and doesn't do anything important ether). Unless Bride of the Water God is Arang and the Magistrate-good, not interested either.

Anyone knows where I can download subtitled episodes of c-drama The Advisors' Alliance?

bride of the water god isn't a sageuk tho its adapted into modern day seoul
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

bride of the water god isn't a sageuk tho its adapted into modern day seoul

Ehen. Thought it was. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Vickytan49:

haha, will see if I can, it is Henry and it was an apology video he made on instagram because he had weave in his hair in his new music video and all that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2017
sarang60:

I will see if I can, it is Henry and it was an apology video he made on instagram because he had weave in his hair in his new music video and all that

mtcheww
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

naughty naughty but seriously why is he apologizing, where is the person that came up with the concept mtcheww na him get time, it's such a shame that kcelebs are slaves to netizens

Honestly, I almost threw my phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flexycris2baba(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't even know what to watch after finishing Ruler.. Any other interesting ones?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2017
I know the best hit isn't a serious drama but it's ending this week n I wish they would tighten the plot around his disappearance n finding a way back instead of focusing on romance which is so cute by the way but still so weird. loving mj n his lame jokes also mc drill lol "they call me mc drill" ahjussi: do you want a drill

violence is never the answer but I just wanna beat some people in that woman of dignity so good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Flexycris2baba:
I don't even know what to watch after finishing Ruler.. Any other interesting ones?

the best hit and woman of dignity is the only thing I can call interesting right now but best hit is more like a parody than a drama while woman of dignity is like a mature family drama you need to have peculiar tastes in dramas to enjoy them
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I know the best hit isn't a serious drama but it's ending this week n I wish they would tighten the plot around his disappearance n finding a way back instead of focusing on romance which is so cute by the way but still so weird. loving mj n his lame jokes also mc drill lol "they call me mc drill" ahjussi: do you want a drill

violence is never the answer but I just wanna beat some people in that woman of dignity so good

Even tho time travel is my thing. I read the recap of the drama to a point until they made him fall in love and living with his son in this present time line. I can't deal..

Hahaha. You Gerrit!!! As in I want to jump and beat someone in that drama. I sincerely don't know why I am not watching but reading the recap instead.
The toothpick leg mistress and bok ja! I want to just beat them small. Especially that mistress!

I love all the cast tho. Everyone is so matured! No idol in sight yet... #okbye

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
bosslady1991:

Even tho time travel is my thing. I read the recap of the drama to a point until they made him fall in love and living with his son in this present time line. I can't deal..

Hahaha. You Gerrit!!! As in I want to jump and beat someone in that drama. I sincerely don't know why I am not watching but reading the recap instead.
The toothpick leg mistress and bok ja! I want to just beat them small. Especially that mistress!

I love all the cast tho. Everyone is so matured! No idol in sight yet... #okbye

I don't think there will be any idol at all sef, I love the cast too but the mistress is supposed to be standing near her oppa lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2017
QuixPhix:

I just watched the first episode. My problem with them is that they will make the first 4 episodes interesting and starts flopping along the way.

As for rulers, I gave up since; when the lead female packed her bags and entered the palace to DETHRONE the king.

I heard lookout ended well but I dropped it when the cop female almost found out who was remoting them. Dropped sassy girl (might pick it up later; I love the two leads, just that her mumu was too much) . Fight my way: dropped. I'm not following any sci-fi or crime drama.

Who else is watching you are too much and unni is alive? Bad thief good thief, might drop it soon but I love the characters.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2017
ji soo n kang ha neul casted in bad guys 2 not lead role, Byun yo Han casted in Mr sunshine not lead role, I really really really just want to cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
nellyalph:

I just watched the first episode. My problem with them is that they will make the first 4 episodes interesting and starts flopping along the way.

As for rulers, I gave up since; when the lead female packed her bags and entered the palace to DETHRONE the king.

I heard lookout ended well but I dropped it when the cop female almost found out who was remoting them. Dropped sassy girl (might pick it up later; I love the two leads, just that her mumu was too much) . Fight my way: dropped. I'm not following any sci-fi or crime drama.

Who else is watching you are too much and unni is alive? Bad thief good thief, might drop it soon but I love the characters.
lol ruler I think I can't watch the last 4 episode any more and that sassy girl is should I say boring yes so I usually watch it little by little (like 1 episode in 3 days)
yeah good thief bad thief and bride of habaek( may be cause its just starting) is the only thing that look like interesting right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.