Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975154 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Never knew I can invest in family drama.
I mean whooping 100 plus episodes.
My luck is that they r not long sha.
Around 35 mins.

Guys if u can,catch up with lovers in bloom.
Just finished episode 54 now.
It's so fun to watch.

He pulled me in
And the other actors are doing so great.
At least no birth secret,amnesia, accident,bad step mum etc.
Everyone is trying to outside the other.

It's only three people that I don't like there. Thug father,lawyer and inspector cha sis.
Drunk cheabol even though he has masochistic xter,I still like him and his adorable sis,mora.

This lip looks lickable.
Did he do plastic surgery.
Cos I don't trust these people at all.
I will soon do my own o.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
QuixPhix:
Since I have nothing better to do right now I thought I'll just list the historical dramas I can remember having watched so far and my rating for them based on the level of enjoyment they gave me.

1. Jumong 9
2. Kingdom of the Wind 6.5
3. Dae Joyoung 7
4. Sea God (Jang Bogo) 8.5
5. Hong Gil Dong 7
6. Dream of the Emperor 6.5
7. King Gwanggaeto the Great 7
8. Empress Ki 8
9. Gu Family Book 9
10. The King's Face 7
11. The Three Musketeers 7.5
12. Joseon Gunman 7
13. The King's Daughter (Su Baek Hyang) 9
14. The Great Seer 7.5
15. Faith 8.5
16 Queen Seondeok 9.5
17. Hwang Jini 10
18. The Reputable Family 8
19. Jang Ok Jung (Live in Love) 7.5
20. Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace) 8
21. The Princess' Man 7.5
22. Moon Lovers (Scarlet Heart Ryeo) 9
23. Tree with Deep Roots 9
24. Gye Baek 7
25. The Flower in Prison 7
26. Iljimae 9
27. The Return of Iljimae 4
28. Ja Myung Go 8
29. Dong Yi 8.5
30. Love in the Moonlight 6
31. Moon Embracing the Sun 10
32. Six Flying Dragons 10
33. Shine or Go Crazy 8
34. King Geunchogo 7
35. Hwarang 7
36. Arang and the Magistrate 8.5
37. Rebel: Thief who Stole the People 8.5
38. Damo 7
39. Mirror of the Witch 8
40. Ruler: Master of the Mask 6.5
41. Queen for 7 Days 10
42. My Sassy Girl 6
shocked shocked Uncle na you o. I salute your sageuk skills. I've watched only 11 on this list and I think I've tried.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
gmorn:

Can't quote the list.

So we hv two prof here.
Doff my cap.

We be learner.

I hv watched moon embracing the sun.that's my best sageuk. It was dark yet I enjoyed it immensely.
Not a sageuk fan.but hv completed at least 3.

Kudos.
METS!!!!!!!!! The drama that introduced me to Kim Soo Hyun.

Saw his face for the first time in the 29th minute of ep6, and my life has never remained the same ever since.

It's my second most re-watched drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
gmorn:
Never knew I can invest in family drama.
I mean whooping 100 plus episodes.
My luck is that they r not long sha.
Around 35 mins.

Guys if u can,catch up with lovers in bloom.
Just finished episode 54 now.
It's so fun to watch.

He pulled me in
And the other actors are doing so great.
At least no birth secret,amnesia, accident,bad step mum etc.
Everyone is trying to outside the other.

It's only three people that I don't like there. Thug father,lawyer and inspector cha sis.
Drunk cheabol even though he has masochistic xter,I still like him and his adorable sis,mora.

This lip looks lickable.
Did he do plastic surgery.
Cos I don't trust these people at all.
I will soon do my own o.

I recently watched one, Still Loving You. I think that was the one that aired before this Bloom Lovers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Atk01:

METS!!!!!!!!! The drama that introduced me to Kim Soo Hyun.

Saw his face for the first time in the 29th minute of ep6, and my life has never remained the same ever since.

It's my second most re-watched drama.
That was my first sageuk.
Was so confused but ksh kept me glued.
I started my research with him.
Had to watch and re watch to fully grab what's going on.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Atk01:

I recently watched one, Still Loving You. I think that was the one that aired before this Bloom Lovers.
My dear,try this one.
I hate daily drama so much but this drama is like medicine to a sick body.
All of them are so cute.
U simply have to fall for them
So hadsome dudes and beautiful babes.
Even d small gal is the most beautiful.
I think it will end in 3 months time.
Lv it so much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lobatan 4480 ke abeg o, I no be professor it's just that I talk too much. Na you be professor of sageuks omo see list, I don't watch them so I can't relate to that list at all

That's what professors and reviewers do na——they talk too much——so this shows you are one of them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
gmorn:

Can't quote the list.

So we hv two prof here.
Doff my cap.

We be learner.

I hv watched moon embracing the sun.that's my best sageuk. It was dark yet I enjoyed it immensely.
Not a sageuk fan.but hv completed at least 3.

Kudos.

grin grin grin

I'm sure there are some here who have watched plenty modern dramas. I be learner for that area.

As for May's it is one of the three or so dramas whose ending made me shed actual tears. It is so good I still have it in my laptop after all this time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Atk01:

shocked shocked Uncle na you o. I salute your sageuk skills. I've watched only 11 on this list and I think I've tried.

You have tried o. In my case na my shitty lecturers cause am. They were teaching rubbish so I had no choice but to escape into Joseon. Na so diversion turn to obsession.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
QuixPhix:

That's what professors and reviewers do na——they talk too much——so this shows you are one of them.

I will buy padlock no worry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
gmorn:
cheesy cheesy
U are one of the reasons I come here na
Who will teach me kpop?
I still dey 101 cheesy
Please u guys should give me answer for registering for fanfic
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
so Lee soo hyuk has enlisted, seems like everyone is leaving n no one is coming out, where is my Lee seung gi oppa

Your post got me laughing... maybe he is waiting for his comeback drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
lol,u're so funny

You have no idea.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2017
gmorn:
No be small thing o.
Didn't watch produce 101 season 2
But everywhere u go kang Daniel.
So tee his fans are already fighting and screaming he didn't feature well in their debut song energetic (haven't watched either)
To be a celebrity no be small thing o.

But the young man is absolutely adorable.
No wonder he has so many fans.

Netizens and their obsessive tendency.

I tire.
I

Don't mind them, they alway have something to say, in produce 101, Daniel just stood out, he is kind and playful and puts alot of effort into everything he does. So his on screen personality just made people like me like him. Although all the people I wanted in top 11 didn't make it, they are all doing well for themselves and I was glad Daniel was number 1. Kim Samuel just released his mini album and the songs are nice. You should see produce 101, it not bad at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my dear I no think say you tire pass me, if one small mistake happen now they will be the first to tell him to commit suicide

Honestly and that makes me sad, it is not their fault at all. They have too much power over entertainers in the K entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2017
gmorn:

I hv recently become a music freak.

So I watched wanna one on mnet countdown.
Nothing special.
But sure the hall was filled up cos the screaming is outta this world.

But I observed that;
The boys are not conscious of the camera and
They are good dancers.
So I think they will mature quick.
They are like seventeen when they came out to me. Never had interest but this their last hit don't wanna cry is damn so good.
One of the best songs of the yr.

But on a serious note,how do they manage all these people?
With so diff xters and conflicts.

I was wondering too.
Are we sure some of them are not homo closest?
How do they handle issues like that from leaking to the public as korea is a very conservative society?

It's the kind of training they give them I guess, they are very structured and with the kind of culture they have, there is little or no room for mistakes. Most of how they act and what they do when the camera is roling are scripted and all planned on purpose.

Wanna one where selected as the best 11 so that have to work twice as hard and prove that they are the best, I have always been a carat, I loved from the begining how seventeen was structured, alway liked their songs and all.

I really do admire the passion these entertainers have although it might be mentally and physically tasking, they either find a way to hide it or ignore it as any sign of stress might be considered unwillingness to work hard and ungratefulness for the opportunity given.

I think it was N that collapsed on stage not to long ago, I really hope they take care of themselves, and all those CEO's should recognize that they are human too not just money making machines.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Please,can someone recommend some good girls generation,bts,red velvet and big bang songs for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:00am On Aug 11, 2017
Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy Funny Bones, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

HELP SOMEONE TODAY DEAR!

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND VOTE PLEASE BLOOD!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2017
You guys please vote choi minho for top 100 most handsome kpop idol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

I'm sorry I don't really know anything about registering for fanfics, the ones I used to read, I got the links through twitter and I've never subscribed for anyone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Please,can someone recommend some good girls generation,bts,red velvet and big bang songs for me

girls generation : goodbye, reflection, fire alarm, sign, mistake, time machine, motorcycle, trick, echo, Europa, girls, animal, look at me, xyz, karma butterfly, cheap creeper, bump it, into the new world, lips, indestructible, divine, talk talk, baby maybe, lion heart, you think, t. o. p, my oh my, all my love is for you, galaxy supernova, beep beep, complete, oh, catch me if you can, the boys, dancing queen, stay girls, wait a minute, I got a boy, Mr Mr, paparazzi, gee.

you should also try all of tts songs, taeyeons solos n osts, Tiffany's solo's n osts, and seohyun's don't say no

big bang : fxxk it, ain't no fun, tell me goodbye, dirty cash, love song, let me hear your voice, fantastic, gara gara go, lies, bang bang bang,lets not fall in love

get all the members solo songs, they are great.

I Don try bye bye
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by realtem(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
undecided you this korean people sef

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

girls generation : goodbye, reflection, fire alarm, sign, mistake, time machine, motorcycle, trick, echo, Europa, girls, animal, look at me, xyz, karma butterfly, cheap creeper, bump it, into the new world, lips, indestructible, divine, talk talk, baby maybe, lion heart, you think, t. o. p, my oh my, all my love is for you, galaxy supernova, beep beep, complete, oh, catch me if you can, the boys, dancing queen, stay girls, wait a minute, I got a boy, Mr Mr, paparazzi, gee.

you should also try all of tts songs, taeyeons solos n osts, Tiffany's solo's n osts, and seohyun's don't say no

big bang : fxxk it, ain't no fun, tell me goodbye, dirty cash, love song, let me hear your voice, fantastic, gara gara go, lies, bang bang bang,lets not fall in love

get all the members solo songs, they are great.

I Don try bye bye
thank u so much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Which one is fanfic?
To open nairaland account myself was big problem for me walai.
And that's the only social media account I can boast of.

Wait for some who are into stuffs like that to show up,they will help u.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
realtem:
undecided you this korean people sef
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know the feeling

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who is watching school 2017?

Oh lala.

High school feelings.
As innocent looking as the blue sky.
My best yrs as a student ever.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
thank u so much
U can see why we call her professor?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
gmorn:
U can see why we call her professor?
chai I Don suffer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

My dear this ur request is strong !!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
honestly I can't wait for bride of the water god to end, their just dragging me with their boring love story, n I can beat the writer up, can't the person understand not everyone has read the manhwa, I was confused why njh kept changing from a kid to himself in the flashback while others didn't, thank God for twitter and Koreans that understand English if not I wouldn't have known it was a manifestation of the curse mtcheww

who else thinks that guy in falsify isn't really dead but will turn up during the retrial, I can't seem to understand why people will secretly record a conversation n then announce it to the person like seriously it's supposed to be a secret, Na WA o, I loved the way the prosecutor kept shifting from ngm n he kept moving towards her, the romantic in me is already shipping them but I don't think this drama will go that way so let me just protect my heart before it breaks like in chief kim. by the way are they sponsored by a cigarette company, they always bring out a stick to smoke but don't actually smoke it, it's funny

at this point I don't know what to say about reunited worlds, it's went nowhere this week, I guess it's a good thing her debts got paid n his siblings are bonding but seriously did that ahjussi just disappear like that with no warning, I totally wasn't ready, n the worst part of this drama omG how can they not have kissed, that dream scene almost stopped my heart, there were so many times I screamed just kiss already, they are really killing me, I love the way she puts her hands around him and how he hugs her so why won't they just spare me n kiss already Mtcheww making me feel like a pervert

first of all manhole: feel so good is such a ridiculous name, it sounds like the name of a movie about male strippers, anyway I feel like its part 2 of the best hit, it has the same weird, wacky, funny vibe, it's ridiculous n I love it plus it has all my favorite people including that prostitute girl from wwas n the hot villain from Swdbs, n jaejoong oppa is so fine even when he's being useless, if I hadn't fallen head over heels for minhyuk before knowing about tvxq, he would have been my ultimate, n the posters of tv5q in uee's room literally killed me, I love tvxq n Jyj but I'll always prefer them when they were 5

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, sweet 18
song of the day: feels good - Super Junior (this should be the theme song for jaejoong in manhole)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

chai I Don suffer

I see the future is bright in you so keep calm. cool[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=59369484]

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Topshow2010(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fynestboi:
lmao me i love those village ones like sumtn else, u said it just lyk watchng nollywood movies keh, 4 where, abeg just try go watch DR. Jin and others you wud thank me later, nollywood movie cant stand them faa
the modern ones have watched again,

why not go try

THE POWERFUL OPPONENT(watch this and thank me later just that i dnt love the way they end it bt trust you would pray for it to never end]

VENGANCE

FAITH

Pls is d final season of Dr Jin out?,i stopped at when he was about going to d capital for d state examinations...

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.