Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982531 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
sarang60:
This is so good and he is so funny, I love how he is portraying this character and her beauty is just beautiful hahahaha honestly I like how her beauty is subtle, it feels ageless. In all I am loving this. I hope it stays amazing till the end.
I am not a time travel freak but I'm enjoying this drama.
Read somewhere that d lead actress has done so much plastic surgery u can't recognise her from whom she used to be.
I don't know her or her previous works.
Maybe I've seen her b4 but I can't pin the face to something.

I mistakenly thought d lead guy was that guy who did prosecutor princess.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Like seriously people are overrating some exo songs too much,like:monster,exodus,xoxo,overdose,black pearl and even ko ko pop.I know ko ko pop is interesting but not up to how people are overrating it.
Hi,go and check out monster lyrics in English.
That's masterpiece.
Pure art.

Whoever wrote that deserves an award.

And in k pop where evolution is not flexible,the group is always evolving.
Kpop is very rigid like their culture but if u can look beyond the rigidity and try to be dif, I will encourage u.

See them with time travel drama. Where are they travelling to. And funny enough other neighbouring countries don't go crazy on time travel dramas like Korea.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
He looked really stressed up.
Criminal mind abeg do and finish b4 u guys will kill this guy.

And next time don't go for action drama.
It's drying u up.
Even if u stop today,another person will continue.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
gmorn:

I am not a time travel freak but I'm enjoying this drama.
Read somewhere that d lead actress has done so much plastic surgery u can't recognise her from whom she used to be.
I don't know her or her previous works.
Maybe I've seen her b4 but I can't pin the face to something.

I mistakenly thought d lead guy was that guy who did prosecutor princess.

I don't know about plastic surgery but she still looks like herself to me maybe it's makeup that's deceiving me or them, anyway with or without surgery I find her beautiful n I love her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
gmorn:

Hi,go and check out monster lyrics in English.
That's masterpiece.
Pure art.

Whoever wrote that deserves an award.

One glass of soju and chicken for you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
gmorn:

It's drying u up.

i know he looks stressed and dried up but what is her name UEE that is currently acting in manhole takes the lead in terms of looking sick and drained...she looks scary in the drama to me oooo...even make up isn't helping at all...I mean look at her hand and fingers...or am I missing something is she suppose to have an incurable disease in this drama? Some please educate me

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
sarang60:

i know he looks stressed and dried up but what is her name UEE that is currently acting in manhole takes the lead in terms of looking sick and drained...she looks scary in the drama to me oooo...even make up isn't helping at all...I mean look at her hand and fingers...or am I missing something is she suppose to have an incurable disease in this drama? Some please educate me

I don't know if it's surgery or natural loss of weight but I really liked her body before 2015, I mean her nickname was honey thighs, now she's more like stick everywhere she really looks strange, she has big eyes that fit her round fleshy face but now it looks like some scary doll with big eyes, after every episode of manhole, I go watch old after school videos to remind myself how good she used to look, someone actually said maybe it's the stress of dating and breaking up with kangnam in the space of 2 months lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
sarang60:

Don't even let me start.
Extreme dieting.

Oh! she broke up?
More dieting.
Spoiling the drama for that guy with her lacklustre acting. Even the supporting actresses does better than her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
sarang60:

One glass of soju and chicken for you
U are in the spirit kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
gmorn:

Don't even let me start.
Extreme dieting.

Oh! she broke up?
More dieting.
Spoiling the drama for that guy with her lacklustre acting. Even the supporting actresses does better than her.

I don't even understand, she's a good actress but whether she's too tired to act or she's not getting enough to do I don't just know, everything about her is just off, in the first episode when they said she was the most beautiful girl in the neighbourhood I actually laughed out loud
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I don't even understand, she's a good actress but whether she's too tired to act or she's not getting enough to do I don't just know, everything about her is just off, in the first episode when they said she was the most beautiful girl in the neighbourhood I actually laughed out loud
Maybe she is emotionally down.
Even her interview with the other cast members were off.
The main lead from what I picked up was an idol, she too,then baro.
Na so she dey argue up and down even when others where trying to let her know she was wrong.
They used the time to promote their drama arguing about rabbish.
And she was very ready to continue off camera.
The girl baro is dying for is a beauty compared to her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
gmorn:

The main lead from what I picked up was an idol,
is is an idol, don't make me cry, he is still my idol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I don't know if it's surgery or natural loss of weight but I really liked her body before 2015, I mean her nickname was honey thighs, now she's more like stick everywhere she really looks strange, she has big eyes that fit her round fleshy face but now it looks like some scary doll with big eyes, after every episode of manhole, I go watch old after school videos to remind myself how good she used to look, someone actually said maybe it's the stress of dating and breaking up with kangnam in the space of 2 months lol

All I know is that she should take care of herself ooo because seeing her scares me, I feel like she is just going to collapse.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Y'all watching Manhole are trying. Anytime I want to watch, I see Uee's stick figure and I give up. I'm seriously scared for her.

Even Jaejoong can't make me watch the drama, and I love love love him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

is is an idol, don't make me cry, he is still my idol

Seems like u love him so.

I will read up about him.
He has so much love from people
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2017
gmorn:

It's drying u up.

So what are u saying? Its just a matter time and everything will fall into place
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2017
gmorn:

Seems like u love him so.

I will read up about him.
He has so much love from people

I more than love him, after watching the live performance of one of tvxq's song (bolero) n his live performance of living like a dream in one night, I actually dreamt he proposed to me, I prayed so hard ehn, you know say Na so spirit husband dey start lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I more than love him, after watching the live performance of one of tvxq's song (bolero) n his live performance of living like a dream in one night, I actually dreamt he proposed to me, I prayed so hard ehn, you know say Na so spirit husband dey start lol
Hahahahaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
U won't kill me o.
Spirit husband.
U and ur mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Mickey02:

So what are u saying? Its just a matter time and everything will fall into place
I said he is looking stressed up?
Anything?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
The only korea series that i have watch in my life is swallow the sun, And since then i have not seen any other korea series. "swallow the sun is the best korea series in history, the songs, the love, true friends, betrayals, romance, action, suspence etc. swallow the sun is the first ever korea series that was shot in africa, in south africa. "from las vegas to jeju island in south korea. "My brothers and sisters in this thread, if you have not seen swallow the sun, then you are a learner. "Are there any other korea series that can best swallow the sun? tell me and let me go and download it. "note b4 you answa me, make sure that you have watch swallow the sun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2017
hello, I dont watch Korean dramas here but apparently this where some kpop fans are, my favorite group is EXO, I wish to interact with more Nigerian kpop fans, does anyone here have kpop merch?

my ultimate bias Is Chanyeol and I live in Lagos, I found EXO when I traveled to Dubai and watched EXO NEXT DOOR. Surprisingly they were amazingly good singers, I have their entire discography on my phone, I even convinced my dad to get me The War album, I hope I pull a Chanyeol photocard.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Ottoke shocked

Breakup season indeed

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
@sarang you have a fellow exo obsessor Yay for you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Birthday : kwanghee

P. S: ever since I watched to the beautiful you, this guy has been giving me Gay vibes, I'll be so glad the day he proves me wrong

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
gmorn:
Ottoke shocked

Breakup season indeed

what the hell, excuse me while I catch my breath, which stupid busy schedules, wow I guess they should have continued to date in secret, wow this is sad, I'm wondering if it's pressure from netizens that caused this or something else, lemme Sha not hear that he's dating moon chae won tomorrow I'll be so angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2017
congrats to park ha sun n ryu soo young on the birth of their baby, n I read yoochun tattooed his fiancee's face on his body, honestly no matter how crazy in love I am, I can't tattoo someone's face o, what if we break up

*currently watching*: reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 16
song of the day : let us just love - apink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

what the hell, excuse me while I catch my breath, which stupid busy schedules, wow I guess they should have continued to date in secret, wow this is sad, I'm wondering if it's pressure from netizens that caused this or something else, lemme Sha not hear that he's dating moon chae won tomorrow I'll be so angry
Breathe iiiin, exhale.
Na so we see am.
The thing I noticed is going public don't favour these people. No wonder lots of them deny and deny.
It's no busy schedule.
It's only in Korea that busy schedule makes couple grow apart.yet they all live and do the same type of work in the same Korea.

Sometimes,u might not like the packaging. And people are not always the same when up close.
It's still better than divorcing after marriage.
Gracias to them in their different endeavours.

Was hoping that guy will settle down late this yr or early next yr.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2017
But I thought the marriage plan went hayway.

Did the babe agree again?
OK o

Yoochin is trying to send a msg out to haters, these days there is a way u do ink that it can be cleaned if u want to. Some are fake too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
gmorn:
I said he is looking stressed up? Anything?
YEAH YEAH YEAH... U don't want him for action drama again but u gotta believe me, I DO. In fact, he thrilled me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
gmorn:
But I thought the marriage plan went hayway.

Did the babe agree again?
OK o

Yoochin is trying to send a msg out to haters, these days there is a way u do ink that it can be cleaned if u want to. Some are fake too.

yoochun has permanent tattoos so I'm just gonna assume this might be permanent too n yeah apparently the wedding is still on
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:
hello, I dont watch Korean dramas here but apparently this where some kpop fans are, my favorite group is EXO, I wish to interact with more Nigerian kpop fans, does anyone here have kpop merch?

my ultimate bias Is Chanyeol and I live in Lagos, I found EXO when I traveled to Dubai and watched EXO NEXT DOOR. Surprisingly they were amazingly good singers, I have their entire discography on my phone, I even convinced my dad to get me The War album, I hope I pull a Chanyeol photocard.

You are welcome EXO LOVE, chanyeol is just the sweetest baby giant ever....all exo members are talented 100% one way or another. Fingers crossed for you...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
@sarang you have a fellow exo obsessor Yay for you

Hahaha i am pleased and proud indeed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.