Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971628 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
sarang60:

No oooo.... I am not that bad. Only if they die in real life

Hehe I'm that bad o. Lol why wait for me to like that character before killing them? I'm so dumping the ass of the movie.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#throwbackthursday
Aigoo this throwback is actually making me tear up, I don't download dramas that are more than 20 episodes but this drama was 32 episodes n I watched everything cos of how in love I am with Lee dong wook n Lee da hae, I first met them in my girl n they were so cute together that I immediately shipped them, when I learnt they reunited on hotel king, I freaking lost my mind, they were older, more mature, sexier, their chemistry was hotter n more intense, I watched all the bts like my life depended on it, so when ldh started dating se7en, I legit cried (please don't judge me), I'm over it now sha but I still hope they get another drama, if Emma stone n Ryan gosling can deliver beautiful chemistry in 3 different movies so can they

My love for this movie knows no bound... It was literally the onky kdrama I left on my system. I just watch whenever and every time I feel like. It was matured and worthy. Yeah I enjoyed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
habhidhemhii:

My love for this movie knows no bound... It was literally the onky kdrama I left on my system. I just watch whenever and every time I feel like. It was matured and worthy. Yeah I enjoyed it!!!

Unfortunately because of space wahala, I deleted mine but anytime I miss them I watch clips on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
I need help with website with kdrama small mb size with sojuoppa gone and I just started a drama with 64 episode "unni is alive" and the file size are ridiculous checked imagine an episode of 1hour in kissasian was 300mb which is ridiculous. Is there any other site aside from dramase,ondramanice,dramacools,and kissasian

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
lordprogress:
I need help with website with kdrama small mb size with sojuoppa gone and I just started a drama with 64 episode "unni is alive" and the file size are ridiculous checked imagine an episode of 1hour in kissasian was 300mb which is ridiculous. Is there any other site aside from dramase,ondramanice,dramacools,and kissasian

Hmm I don't know any other site
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Another poster yay

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
lordprogress:

Check out the "video" in ondramanice.io you will find smaller versions
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm not a robot don end today, gonna miss this drama.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Wait what? Haeun is debuting.... She is like 8 or 9, I know she is talented and all but this might be too much pressure for her. Wish her all the best anyway.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovap: 4:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Pls, I need LATEST lists of stunningly Korean Dramas that worth to watch.
Thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Ovap:
Thank you

I'm very proper when it comes to suggesting so I can only suggest based on genres, so what kind of drama are you looking for
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Birthdays :
1. My no 1 bias in ikon chanwoo, I can't wait for their comeback, I have high hopes for him when it comes to line distribution, when they debuted he used to get like one line per song but he got more lines during their last album, I guess my prayer worked
2. My no 3 bias in tvxq(I really don't give a damnn that they've disbanded or that he's now in another group) jaejoong oppa, he was the first person that made me realize visuals can also be crazy talented musically, the first visuals I came across in my early kpop days were people like yoona, sulli, Suzy, siwon n honestly they were not compelling as musicians to me, so I never paid attention to visuals music wise but after I saw/heard jaejoong sing, my mindset totally changed, oh he's a good actor too n very handsome/gorgeous/beautiful/sexy OK I'll stop now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2018
toykathy:

I don't know if it's my phone again or I didn't follow what you said correctly. I downloaded subtitle file and also the drama, I used VLC player and I tried adding the file but I keep getting no file in directory
what u download is a zip file....you have to extract it first before u can use it.
so when you download...
go to the folder where the file is downloaded click on the file or right click(depending on the phone or if its s system)
the option EXTRACT will come out, click on it and choose where to extract to..(u can extract on that same folder)
then ure good...u can now use ur VLC to play it...then add the file u extracted...u are good to go
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2018
Kim woo bin has been exempted from military service, now I know I shouldn't be happy cause he had cancer but honestly I'm so glad I won't have to miss him anymore, but Jung Yong hwa is leaving, first of all, fnc didn't treat his PhD issue well at all, n now they're forcing him to enlist, no cnblue music for me for two years, aigoo the only thing I'm happy about is that means more dramas for minhyuk by God's grace

*currently watching*: oh the mysterious, rain or shine, my first love, mother
Song of the day : she's a monster

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title: lollipop
Artists : 2ne1 VS fx
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : 2ne1 featured big bang n fx featured shinee, personally I don't really like both songs but it's not all that bad, n if I had to score them, 2ne1 would get 1/5 n fx 2/5

P.s: if you know both songs n feel differently please don't eat me, this is just my opinion
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovap: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Any genre is okay with me...classical, Romance or whatever but just interesting ones. Thank you

I'm very proper when it comes to suggesting so I can only suggest based on genres, so what kind of drama are you looking for [/quote]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
I'm not a robot don end today, gonna miss this drama.
like seriously...i enjoyed that drama....the cast did a good job

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
megola:

Yes ohhh, it has finally ended, I usually don't like fluffy light saccharine sweet dramas, I watched this cos of YSH and CSB and I didn't regret it.

It was fun all through. I loved the way the relationships progressed, I loved how Kim Min Kyu started with no family and love but ended with so many people on his side.
Up to the final episode, I was grinning from ear to ear. Finale was beautiful like the cast and picture.

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ovap:
Any genre is okay with me...classical, Romance or whatever but just interesting ones. Thank you

I'm very proper when it comes to suggesting so I can only suggest based on genres, so what kind of drama are you looking for

Try avengers social club, meloholic, the best hit, the package, tunnel, whisper, woman of dignity and witch's court

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:42am On Jan 27, 2018
I didn't recognize her to be honest I saw her in ROS a few time but didn't pay much attention to know she is actually Kang Hye Jung Tablo's wife and Haru's mum....nice one.

Haru is growing up to be one smart kid.

Song for the day: I am a butterfly BY SEVENTEEN's VOCAL TEAM (live band performance). These boys deserve so much more love they are extra talented.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:41am On Jan 27, 2018
sarang60:
I didn't recognize her to be honest I saw her in ROS a few time but didn't pay much attention to know she is actually Kang Hye Jung Tablo's wife and Haru's mum....nice one.

Haru is growing up to be one smart kid.

Song for the day: I am a butterfly BY SEVENTEEN's VOCAL TEAM (live band performance). These boys deserve so much more love they are extra talented.

I loved her in miss Ripley, I kinda hate the fact that she doesn't act regularly but I respect her decision BTW, tablo has good taste

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Mother is motherbleeping amazing, I was already crying from episode 1, another beautiful n sad drama, it's like these Koreans are trying to make me bipolar or something, Lee bo young is compelling n the kid is a freaking natural, her acting is so spot on, I just want to kill the boyfriend but the most disgusting person is the mother, God some people don't deserve to have kids, I wish they could lock her up for life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Ovap:
Thank you

Black Knight.
I'm not a robot.
hwayugi.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2018
megola:
Excellent job. it's like the best drama of 2017. dongha couldn't have played the role any better.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Bubblefairy:

Yes ohhh, it has finally ended, I usually don't like fluffy light saccharine sweet dramas, I watched this cos of YSH and CSB and I didn't regret it.

It was fun all through. I loved the way the relationships progressed, I loved how Kim Min Kyu started with no family and love but ended with so many people on his side.
Up to the final episode, I was grinning from ear to ear. Finale was beautiful like the cast and picture.

The cast deserve so many awards.
This drama is all Goodies.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2018
OK I know I've been looking forward to watching cross which starts next week but I think I'm gonna put it off for now, I don't know why I feel like it's going to be a bit depressing n I'm already way too mopey right now, I need something light n breezy, I might watch it later cos I know it's going to be very interesting

*currently watching*: oh the mysterious, rain or shine, my first love, mother
Song of the day : sign- girls generation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jhoonyrad: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
if u wanna dl korean serial visit blow site
http://downloadfan.gigfa.com/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Exp edition stress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zc2dyw2bE4

This is such an improvement compared to their last comeback and i am not mad at this...they are good singers.

Song of the day: if you BY AILEE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2018
vikkytan49:

Black Knight.
I'm not a robot.
hwayugi.

I don't understand what is happening in Black Knight nowadays, do you?

It's like the writer(s) were high on original soju and suddenly had inspiration to write the drama up to episode 10, after the soju cleared from their eyes, the inspiration flew out of the window.

I don't know if its only me ohh, but I loved the drama at first, now I cannot even bring myself to download another episode. The are just doing smesme.
Its like rather than the viewers, the writers are the ones waiting for something to happen.

Please, anyone who knows where to get correct soju should send the address to them abeg.

I think my best drama of 2017/2018 is Money Flower. Dayum!!! That drama is hot.
Hang Hyuk is absolutely hot and evillll. His revenge is outright brutal.

Every episode has some new stunning reveal.
Everyone is plotting to stab someone at the back (I love it)

Now I know some of you will think I'm a sadist, I'm not ohhhh, I just love dramas with a lot of plotting and counter plotting.

If you want to raise your blood pressure, I recommend you watch this drama.
No comedy ohh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosins(m): 2:16am On Jan 28, 2018
Please where can I download "bride of the water god "Korean movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.