Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972636 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2018
I attended a bada** wedding yesterday n I decided to do some research on an average Korean wedding, men was I disappointed, so basically they even wed on working days, so you go in greet the bride and groom, have a little food n drink, pay money at the door n then go back to work emm I love my 9ja weddings jare

P.s : happy birthday to park shin hye and Kang sora #prettygirlsrock

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : hold my hand
Artists : cnblue VS iu
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : so cnblue's song is absolutely good, they went for a big band sound like something done with a full orchestra n it paid off, I love the instrumental break at the end it was kind of broadwayish. Iu's song is an ost n it's absolutely beautiful like all things iu. If I had to score it would be a draw with both of them getting 5/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL if you're not in the crying mood please don't watch it o, I've been kind of busy lately so I'm just putting every other drama on hold plus the spare time I have is being channeled towards big brother, I kinda dug a hole for myself with that one

Ah! Maybe I'll wait a while then. LOL I've been seeing your big brother posts, i keep saying I'll follow it when a new season is about to start but i never get to it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy birthday J-Hope!! His dancing skills are amazing and his personality is so refreshing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shinee's concert in japan(osaka) was so emotional,i dont think i can get used to it without jonghyun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Happy birthday J-Hope!! His dancing skills are amazing and his personality is so refreshing!!!

I am so waiting for his mix tape and he talked about it on his live today such a cutie wearing glass frames without the lens hahahha so adorable.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Off topic @toykathy so lolu is safe for today, I still don't understand how that snooze fest Mina have the most fans, I'm really sad about Khloe n princess, they can be Uber annoying but they are part of the few housemates that actually liked lolu, I feel bad for not voting for princess, please can they stop this lolu n cc thing, I don't need bad luck jare
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Kangminhyuksho yippee!!! Our guy is saved. Our votes counted. I hope he won't leave next week

Lemme go an watch drama now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Off topic @toykathy so lolu is safe for today, I still don't understand how that snooze fest Mina have the most fans, I'm really sad about Khloe n princess, they can be Uber annoying but they are part of the few housemates that actually liked lolu, I feel bad for not voting for princess, please can they stop this lolu n cc thing, I don't need bad luck jare

My dear, am waiting for tomorrow's twist. I hope he wins the HOH or not nominated at all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
sarang60:

I am so waiting for his mix tape and he talked about it on his live today such a cutie wearing glass frames without the lens hahahha so adorable.

Ah!! i have the app but i missed it!!! Probably because my data was off. I'm waiting for the Hixtape too....hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
toykathy:

My dear, am waiting for tomorrow's twist. I hope he wins the HOH or not nominated at all

Trust me he'll be nominated except if loto or ceebi or whatever they call themselves win hoh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
She looks so small between them.... Double episode tomorrow again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by realtem(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Shinee's concert in japan(osaka) was so emotional,i dont think i can get used to it without jonghyun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2018
the elimination episodes on these idol making programs are always the most interesting, the funniest and the most heartbreaking. although my top 9 are still in place and they are in very good positions, it is still heartbreaking when the eliminated ones have to say goodbye.

episode 5 of china's idol producer is the best so far, it made me tear up, laugh uncontrollably and also made me more in love with PD Zhang, he is such a humble sweetheart, so mature and Real and that cannot be overemphasized.

i am extra glad that my Number 1 Kun is almost guaranteed a spot in the final top 9, he is also the centre well deserved as he has been great. my second child NongNong, my handsome boy that is obsessed with himself in a cute way Justin, my lastborn this baby is so precious Li Quanzhe and he worked so hard from rank F to B, from 19 votes to 2 million votes, now he is top 9. i really hope his case will not be like semmi's own. well done to all of them.

also to my talented twins Zhu Yuntian and Zhu Yunyi, i am behind so behind them and goodness they are so identical.

finally to my visual Jeffery...for me he one of my top 3 visuals out of the 100, he looks so beautiful yet his features are very strong and his voice can put a cranky baby to sleep anytime (maybe i am just being biased hahahah) i tried to find pictures of him to post but no one did him justice so i posted the link to a short introduction video he did instead...... he is currently top 12.

this is going to be more difficult and more torture for me than the Korean version....

sorry if i am ranting ooo i am just really enjoying the show..........oh my God yixing is beautiful and he is such a tease, angels help my heart........THE END...HAHAHAHA.

oh my song of the day wasn't korean but it is a cover of all by myself BY DIMASH on the chinese show THE SINGER 2017 Ep.9 (his voice is beautiful, his range and high notes are unbelievable)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-l-eG7Q88

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Thank God Suzy declined the drama with njh whewww, I can watch it now even if it turns out to be as boring as....

P.s: happy birthday to my oppa Kang ha neul n my big baby Lee Tae hwan

*currently watching*: mother
Song of the day : mission - jyj

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : hide and seek
Artists : cnblue VS t Ara
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : cnblues song is very good especially the instrumentals, the highlight tho is Yong hwa's dance during the live performances of this song lol, t Ara's is also a very nice ballad, I don't know if it's all the bells in the beginning but the song always reminds me of Christmas, you can't hate that. If I had to score I would give cnblue a 4/5 n t Ara a 4.5/5 just cos I loved eunjungs part in the song
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2018
Off topic @toykathy please help me beg lolu to forgive anto now, that's how I spent 6 hours watching BBN yesterday just praying that he will go n talk to her or help with Malik n Sadiq lol, oga don enter yoruba demon phase n she too is very stubborn as per Americana, I know their relationship was just for show but I was enjoying them together, I can tell they are miserable without each other, lolu says he will talk to her but not now abeg how long does he want me to cry for. BTW I'm so happy no eviction this week maybe by next week I would have come to like cc, I just can't bring myself to like her but even if lolu is paired with Satan I will still vote for him.
P.s : my mom asked me if I know lolu or if I've met him before, apparently I find every way to turn every conversation to lolu, she even said I have started standing up to explain things to people like he does, only God knows what his babalawo has done for him that I like him even with all his flaws
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2018
Eulachacha waikiki is outta this world. The writer is crazy. I can't stop laughing. The prep for wedding, wedding and after wedding scenes were beautiful.

Radio romance is unfolding gradually, I hope the frenemy doctor won't cause So Hoo any harm.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Off topic @toykathy please help me beg lolu to forgive anto now, that's how I spent 6 hours watching BBN yesterday just praying that he will go n talk to her or help with Malik n Sadiq lol, oga don enter yoruba demon phase n she too is very stubborn as per Americana, I know their relationship was just for show but I was enjoying them together, I can tell they are miserable without each other, lolu says he will talk to her but not now abeg how long does he want me to cry for. BTW I'm so happy no eviction this week maybe by next week I would have come to like cc, I just can't bring myself to like her but even if lolu is paired with Satan I will still vote for him.
P.s : my mom asked me if I know lolu or if I've met him before, apparently I find every way to turn every conversation to lolu, she even said I have started standing up to explain things to people like he does, only God knows what his babalawo has done for him that I like him even with all his flaws

Lmao. My hubby told me just yesterday to divorce him and marry Lolu. I can't make a statement without his name too. I partially agree with Lolu, Anto changed totally towards Lolu after the strikes its understandable but she ain't loyal Abeg. They will get back together cuz there is no one she can lean on since Kbrule is gone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
toykathy:

Lmao. My hubby told me just yesterday to divorce him and marry Lolu. I can't make a statement without his name too. I partially agree with Lolu, Anto changed totally towards Lolu after the strikes its understandable but she ain't loyal Abeg. They will get back together cuz there is no one she can lean on since Kbrule is gone

LOL ashey you worse pass me, you're right though but they should sha get over their fight, I feel like my parents got divorced watching them
P.s : don't let your husband throw you out o, lolu no go send you o lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wait wait wait o, so it's dance for the dough n whine for the dough runtown was singing, I always sang it as "jagbajaja" OK I'm hopeless

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Its Been a while friends since I watched kdrama...Any sweet latest drama to watch,village or city and any website to download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL ashey you worse pass me, you're right though but they should sha get over their fight, I feel like my parents got divorced watching them
P.s : don't let your husband throw you out o, lolu no go send you o lol

Lolu with 45million is not enough to divorce o jare. I watched them today and I think Anto doesn't miss Lolu a bit.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
toykathy:

Lolu with 45million is not enough to divorce o jare. I watched them today and I think Anto doesn't miss Lolu a bit.

LOL I think she does o she's just forming independent woman, anyway I have not watched for some hours now but I'm sure lolu is very into her poor guy
P.s : if lolu says based on 1 or 2 one more time, I will injure somebody, when did he even start that one, he has said it like 100 times today n omo too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please can someone reccomend some trot songs for me?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Freethought(m): 5:40am On Feb 22, 2018
SlimAdenike:
She looks so small between them.... Double episode tomorrow again

I like that guy on the left (is that not Lee min hoo?)

Please what's the title of this series?! I need to start following ASAP because of that guy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Freethought:

Please what's the title of this series?! I need to start following ASAP because of that guy

It's not Lee min ho, but the name of the drama is radio romance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Highlight are considering enlisting together, abeg which kain gang up be this one, why do they want to leave me lonely, anyway 2pm wanted the same it didn't work, cnblue wanted it, it's not working by God's grace this highlight plan no go work

P.s : happy birthday to Nam joo hyuk and han hyo joo my sweethearts

Song of the day : ladi dadi- Ravi feat micro dot n jero

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : girlfriend
Artists : big bang VS girls generation
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : big bangs song is excellent, I'm not really a fan of gdragons "My girlfriend my girlfriend she ain't no side chick bla bla" but that's just a minor detail, snsd's song, I really like it, it's cutesy but I just really like it, I don't even know why. If I had to score it would be big bang 4.9/5 OK maybe 5/5 n snsd 3/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Freethought:

That's not Lee min ho.... Title is radio romance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Highlight are considering enlisting together, abeg which kain gang up be this one, why do they want to leave me lonely, anyway 2pm wanted the same it didn't work, cnblue wanted it, it's not working by God's grace this highlight plan no go work

P.s : happy birthday to Nam joo hyuk and han hyo joo my sweethearts

Song of the day : ladi dadi- Ravi feat micro dot n jero

Pls you need to summarize episode 9 and 10 of mother for me after you finish watching I don't think I can watch it considering the fact that Hye Na left So Jin. I honestly can't deal with another abuse

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Who is watching Cross As much as I love revenge drama I don't think this drama will be brutal. I mean money flower was a good example of revenge but its like LOVE would find a way to end Kang In Khug's revenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.