Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972976 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:55am On May 31, 2018
#throwbackthursday
I really hated this drama, it was so annoying but also so interesting, I couldn't drop it, instead I was screaming at my laptop like a mad person, I just wanted to kill everyone, it was the first drama where I hated the lead female, I even preferred the 2nd lead, I guess you can't help who you love, I enjoyed the drama but I can never repeat it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27pm On May 31, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : mirror
Artists : fiestar VS mblaq
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I love fiestar's song, yezi's rap is great as usual in fact the album this song came from is one of my favorite fiestar albums, mblaq's, song is freaking beautiful and always makes me emotional, it was released after Lee joon and thunder left the group, I feel it was a goodbye to them, and the symbolism in the mv very touching, I think I even cried a little when I watched it. If I had to score fiestar would get a 4/5 and mblaq 5/5 it should be 4.5 but I'm gonna disregard mir's rap
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
dammygoody:

Was she in LOVE RAIN? I don't seem to remember her face...what role did she play?...

She was the main lead

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:25pm On May 31, 2018
Fashblonder:
Lol nah...it's bts and my bias is jiminnie....bt I like them also...hyuk is my bias in vixx...he's so underrated cry

Jimin is my bts bias as well and for vixx it is between LEO and RAVI. I also agree that he is underrated but I think the entire group needs to be revamped because they are so good

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:29pm On May 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Na, WA for Kai o aigoo

What did Uri Nampyeon do to you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
dammygoody:

Was she in LOVE RAIN? I don't seem to remember her face...what role did she play?...

She was the lead like Kang said. She did a great job.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
Dunia is coming soon, it looks so good and I am really hoping that dramanice post it.

Modified: the cast is amazing

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:32pm On May 31, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
signs.they are just too good

I'm too lazy to read about Minho's legendary rap lyrics. What is it about pls?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#throwbackthursday
I really hated this drama, it was so annoying but also so interesting, I couldn't drop it, instead I was screaming at my laptop like a mad person, I just wanted to kill everyone, it was the first drama where I hated the lead female, I even preferred the 2nd lead, I guess you can't help who you love, I enjoyed the drama but I can never repeat it

I guess this is why I like your opinions. We agree on most things. I can't remember how many times I cursed at her, hissed, sighed cuz of her. I couldn't deal with her character. Despite the fact that I have the drama on CD, I haven't watch the final episode till now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
sarang60:

What did Uri Nampyeon do to you
He wore dustbin aigoo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On May 31, 2018
toykathy:

I guess this is why I like your opinions. We agree on most things. I can't remember how many times I cursed at her, hissed, sighed cuz of her. I couldn't deal with her character. Despite the fact that I have the drama on CD, I haven't watch the final episode till now.

LOL she was so annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:11pm On May 31, 2018
toykathy:

Dibidibidis......FlamingCharisma I'm waiting for this explanation too. *Runs far away*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:12pm On May 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

He wore dustbin aigoo
LWKMD. It's not that bad na, haba

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:33pm On May 31, 2018
toykathy:

i wasn't talking about only minho,it all of shinee and i was refering to their new album(story of the light EP1)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:40pm On May 31, 2018
Nobody talks about shinee here.Seriously if i hear about bts anywhere again(i search for some shinee news,i will see bts,on youtube too and even on this nairaland),don't be suprised if something happens to them because the first person you suspect is me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:28pm On May 31, 2018
Fashblonder:
Is that ur hair...it's beautiful
Yes, thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On May 31, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD. It's not that bad na, haba
He had fish nets or whatever whatever on his head

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On May 31, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Nobody talks about shinee here.Seriously if i hear about bts anywhere again(i search for some shinee news,i will see bts,on youtube too and even on this nairaland),don't be suprised if something happens to them because the first person you suspect is me.

LOL some people like me haven't completely gotten over jonghyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

Na wa for you oh, na serious wa. We should talk about SHINee ba? Minho is dating Suzy....have you heard? cheesy

In other,serious news, my sister who's a staunch EXO-L,as in she doesn't want to hear any boy group's song that's not EXO's, listened to good evening and really likes it, she even asked me to send the song to her, it is a miraculous occurrence coming from her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

He had fish nets or whatever whatever on his head
Kikiki. One person has to start something for it to trend

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Na wa for you oh, na serious wa. We should talk about SHINee ba? Minho is dating Suzy....have you heard? cheesy

In other,serious news, my sister who's a staunch EXO-L,as in she doesn't want to hear any boy group's song that's not EXO's, listened to good evening and really likes it, she even asked me to send the song to her, it is a miraculous occurrence coming from her.
like seriously if minho dates suzy,suzy should consider herself dead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:22pm On May 31, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
i wasn't talking about only minho,it all of shinee and i was refering to their new album(story of the light EP1)

I saw the news somewhere. I wasn't referring to your post. What is his legendary rap lyrics about?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
like seriously if minho dates suzy,suzy should consider herself dead.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fashblonder: 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
Pls ooooo!!!!don't do anything to them o cheesy
Flamingcharisma:

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33pm On May 31, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Introduce her to this thread....we need to be sister wives. Please send my love

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

He wore dustbin aigoo

So with the paragraph I wrote you didn't still get the moral of the story. He sold the dustbin beautifully, he still is a king and looked like one in it and that is all that should appeal to you chingu ya.

NO ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PULL IT OFF LIKE HE DID, EXCEPT MAYBE SEHUN OR CHANYEOL AND IT IS STILL ALL ABOUT MY ANGELS.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:49pm On May 31, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

The look he wore was a runway look and those looks are always crazy but he still destroyed everything and everyone one in his path as always even in the "dustbin" according to Kang ....the camera was on him 24/7. They always melt my heart and make my day.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:25am On Jun 01, 2018
toykathy:

I saw the news somewhere. I wasn't referring to your post. What is his legendary rap lyrics about?
i dont understand
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
i dont understand
She's referring to his dibidibidis rap from the doobop song.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Nah this is too weird to trend in Jesus name Amen
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Nah this is too weird to trend in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2018
sarang60:

Introduce her to this thread....we need to be sister wives. Please send my love

See you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.