Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972879 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahah it is not Messi anymore, it is now yemi alade.

Oh and I forgot to add that his English has improved alot....proud noona right here

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
lol,but like seriously koreans should take away that stick up their asses.

I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Birthday : cha seung won ahjussi, very funny guy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2018
It was on the 14th of June that minhyuk was cast as the lead of hospital ship, in a few days time it will be a year, dramagods please do something, I miss my number 1

*currently watching*: a poem a day, suits, mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of the day : I'm a happy person - ji hyun woo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
It was on the 14th of June that minhyuk was cast as the lead of hospital ship, in a few days time it will be a year, dramagods please do something, I miss my number 1

*currently watching*: a poem a day, suits, mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of the day : I'm a happy person - ji hyun woo

Almost all the good male leads for last year have been offered roles already. Your no 1 is not good.

Lemme gerarahie b4 sombori break my head grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
toykathy:

Almost all the good male leads for last year have been offered roles already. Your no 1 is not good.

Lemme gerarahie b4 sombori break my head grin

Sweetheart I know where you sleep, I'm coming for you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2018
This is the best news I've heard in a while!! I'm so happy right now!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AfroSocaholic(f): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the K pop fandom through BTS. I love them so much that's why I don't have a bias. Am I the only one really worried about Jimin. With the death threats and all

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
AfroSocaholic:
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the K pop fandom through BTS. I love them so much that's why I don't have a bias. Am I the only one really worried about Jimin. With the death threats and all

Welcome chingu! Watching them at airports and in public generally, you can see that their security is topmost priority, hopefully that'll be enough.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AfroSocaholic(f): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Welcome chingu! Watching them at airports and in public generally, you can see that their security is topmost priority, hopefully that'll be enough.

Did you see the threat? It was vile and spine chilling to me. The person who made that threat sounds a vile racist, white supremacist and a trump supporter

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
AfroSocaholic:

Did you see the threat? It was vile and spine chilling to me. The person who made that threat sounds a vile racist, white supremacist and a trump supporter

I saw it on twitter, its not the first time, it certainly won't be the last. Hopefully, it'll work out right.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
AfroSocaholic:

welcome to the thread chingu, you are also welcome to the army fandom. just like RaphaellaDD said it is not the first time but that does not stop it from being one of the most horrifying things ever and i hope that the angels are well protected all of them. Jimin is my bias and i can't even begin to comprehend how he is feeling and in return i don't know how to feel about it. they should have him wear bullet proof vest and helmet at all times....if possible, they should place them all in a bullet proof glass bubble or something.

WHAT HAS THE WORLD BECOME..............

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarang60:

welcome to the thread chingu, you are also welcome to the army fandom. just like RaphaellaDD said it is not the first time but that does not stop it from being one of the most horrifying things ever and i hope that the angels are well protected all of them. Jimin is my bias and i can't even begin to comprehend how he is feeling and in return i don't know how to feel about it. they should have him wear bullet proof vest and helmet at all times....if possible, they should place them all in a bullet proof glass bubble or something.

WHAT HAS THE WORLD BECOME..............

It's just tiring. You don't like the guy,okay. You hate him sef, okay. Oya leave him alone na, no. Mad people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It's just tiring. You don't like the guy,okay. You hate him sef, okay. Oya leave him alone na, no. Mad people everywhere.

Honestly, they leave me speechless. How can human life be so insignificant to the point that it is talked about without regard. SHOCKING

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
To one of the sweetest, the most paitent and caring leaders ever, I want to say a happy birthday. This Prince deserves all the love and attention. It was sad when he didn't make it into wanna one, it was a pleasure watching him on Night goblin and now that it has ended I hope him and his entire group gets bigger and better things.

Lo^e loves you Kim Jong hyun and nuest is proud to have you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2018
AfroSocaholic:

you know some people are just crazy that they need to be wiped out from the surface of the earth.I mean i dont like bts but that does not mean i should wish for their death or send a death threat.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2018
I really really really really miss Yoon eun hye

P.s : happy birthday to hyeri

Song of the day : cooking cooking - super junior
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I really really really really miss Yoon eun hye

Song of the day : cooking cooking - super junior

Currently watching her in take care of aghassi, she's something else.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Currently watching her in take care of aghassi, she's something else.
I love her, too bad stupid scandal made her low key

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : I don't know
Artists : infinite VS a pink VS mblaq
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I do like infinite's song, it's kinda fun and feels like the theme song to an anime or something, a pink's song is too cutesy, not really a fan, mblaq's song is another fun, I personally like the stage performances, they were just jumping around. If I had to score, infinite would get a 2.5/5, apink 1.5/5, and mblaq 2.5/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I love her, too bad stupid scandal made her low key
Pls tell me about it. She is the first korean actress I noticed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
toykathy:

Pls tell me about it. She is the first korean actress I noticed

I don't really know the whole story but she was competing in a Chinese fashion designer competition or something like that and they said she copied someone's design, trust netizens to start attacking her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by camizzy(f): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please i'm searching for sites to download korean dramas, tried sojuoppa but i think the site has reached its maximum members, dramafire is not going again...please please help this korean drama addict!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
camizzy:
Please i'm searching for sites to download korean dramas, tried sojuoppa but i think the site has reached its maximum members, dramafire is not going again...please please help this korean drama addict!!

Try dramamate.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
pls how can I download on dramanice, since there site was now little bit changed....pls help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fashblonder: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
He's my bias tooooo...I just pray there's tight security at their concerts cos Americans are very wild
AfroSocaholic:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I don't really know the whole story but she was competing in a Chinese fashion designer competition or something like that and they said she copied someone's design, trust netizens to start attacking her

Ehya, she is a very good actress. I read she's been offered a role recently, I hope she will accept it and come back with full force. Hwaiting unni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Kai! Kai! Oh Kai! You are such a cutie. A great singer and actor. I just completed miracle we met and I can't stop gushing over him.
Lawless lawyer is making me happy, I hope no one will die again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Birthday : Choi ji woo unni, I'm so happy she found a life partner, I hope she has a happy life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2018
I don't know what's going on, but I love it!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDpWeURKkbI

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Suits is my new sleeping drug, I just focus on park hyun sik and the paralegal girl and sleep through the remaining parts of the episodes.

The undateables also is a bit ehn, they're not giving ngm much to do and I don't really care about the supporting characters, maybe now that he plans to seduce her things will get interesting but I doubt it

Goodbye to goodbye is probably the only drama I'm enjoying now

Song of the day : you only love - tvxq

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I don't know what's going on, but I love it!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDpWeURKkbI
what do you mean you love it.Next time you say i love,loves,loved it.It is so good that it rendered me speechless.Hooray to shinee(they dont dissapoint me)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.