Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972608 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha.........i can write an entire page but I will make it brief.

1. They make you feel like the world is coming to an end and they are the only hope of survival that you have.

2. They confuse you emotionally and otherwise to the point were you are not sure what your type is or who you are anymore

3. They make your standard so high that you almost would rather be a nun.

4. They make you become a serial cheat.

5. When you start to imagine your weddings with all your Oppa's and the names of your kids with them, then you start to believe when people say you are crazy.

6. You cry and laugh when they do, when they are hurt you feel the pain as well.

7. You know at the back of your mind it is something you can't have but you dream about it anyway.

Let me stop.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Can't wait for inrang,I want to see Minho in some action grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Downloaded my first girl group K-pop song today. Crazy by 4minutes.
I've listened to a number of girl groups and some are pretty good but they've never prompted me to go look for the song at the end of the day.

Unpopular opinion: while blackpink's 'ddududdududu' is catchy and all, it's still a bit over hyped to me. The rap by Jessie and Lisa is lit as no man's business but the rest is just there.

I've noticed that girl groups are not allowed to show their dancing skills like the boys but are always doing small small toyish movements which is very disappointing to me.

Even in the most playful EXO and BTS songs, the still give you great dancing. For example, POWER:EXO and Anpanman: BTS. But the girls are just always cute, where's the strength? Or is it that they can't dance?

This 4minute song was a very pleasant surprise, still contemplating whether I'll check out more of their songs cuz I don't want to be disappointed after this but Kudos to them.
Good morning!!!!!
(woke up early and couldn't sleep back, lol)

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
thank you

Hahahhahahahaha.....you are very welcome chingu.

I didn't even talk about the aspect where they make you look for any Asian restaurant you can find, one doesn't even care whether it is Chinese or Japanese.

when one buys ramen cooks it in broth with an egg in the middle while watching kai, taemin, Lay, and sehun's solo stage.

I am not talking about me oooo (bows head)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Can't wait for inrang,I want to see Minho in some action grin

This looks like it is going to be so good and boy does he look good in these costumes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
I don't know why I kept postponing watching BAD GUYS.

Park Hae Jin gives soooooooo much joy. All he has to do is sit there and I'm satisfied.

The story line is great, it's only 11 episodes of straight to the point goodness, there's no mushy love to cause commotion, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Plus in episode 11 there's an EXO surprise!!!!(I'm not sure if all have this or just my download)
I screamed like a crazy person.

I've watched two great series now back to back, my Korea mojo is back!!!!!

I remember raving about this for months. It was just absolutely amazing....i wished the main cast were an actual fbi team.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Jimin is here and it fits........i am so excited for the ones on the way. Sorry the picture is bad I was just too excited

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
sarang60:
Jimin is here and it fits........i am so excited for the ones on the way. Sorry the picture is bad I was just too excited

Mochi!! I'm glad it fits, their ring sizing charts can be really messed up at times.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Mochi!! I'm glad it fits, their ring sizing charts can be really messed up at times.

Yeah... that is a 7 I think. It is because they are very skinny....even their cloth sizes are impossible. So I just got a 7 with the mind that it will fit at least one finger and if it doesn't I will turn it into a pendant. It fits but I am turning it into a pendant anyway, I prefer it that way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
sarang60:

This looks like it is going to be so good and boy does he look good in these costumes.
too good tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Started Mistress episode 3 I don't still know what's going on I don't what's happening saw the 4 ladies with a dead man. I don't even know when they is a flashback so damn complicated.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Currently watching mistress,secretary Kim,rich man,come hug me,about time and marry me now.
Let me dissect them one by one
Mistress: didn't understand it but the one that have daughter and coffee shop was cool,the one that sleeps around okay for me,the one that cheated on his husband wasn't that bad even though I usually don't like such character but they got maybe rooting for them.
Secretary Kim :is the best right now no arguments and min young didn't disappoint as usual I am curious wat really happen to President Lee and that crazy woman he keep having nightmare about, I like just deep and interesting the plot not just some pointless office romance and that lady forgotten her name was very funny she just doesn't disappoint when it come to comic relief

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
I've listened to a number of girl groups and some are pretty good but they've never prompted me to go look for the song at the end of the day.

Unpopular opinion: while blackpink's 'ddududdududu' is catchy and all, it's still a bit over hyped to me. The rap by Jessie and Lisa is lit as no man's business but the rest is just there.

I've noticed that girl groups are not allowed to show their dancing skills like the boys but are always doing small small toyish movements which is very disappointing to me.

Even in the most playful EXO and BTS songs, the still give you great dancing. For example, POWER:EXO and Anpanman: BTS. But the girls are just always cute, where's the strength? Or is it that they can't dance?

This 4minute song was a very pleasant surprise, still contemplating whether I'll check out more of their songs cuz I don't want to be disappointed after this but Kudos to them.
Good morning!!!!!

Check out fx, if you want girls that dance, the dancing is not up to boy group level but at least they do more than hand gestures and sexy body rolls, watch 4 walls stage performance (they didn't dance in the mv)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahaha.....you are very welcome chingu.

I didn't even talk about the aspect where they make you look for any Asian restaurant you can find, one doesn't even care whether it is Chinese or Japanese.

when one buys ramen cooks it in broth with an egg in the middle while watching kai, taemin, Lay, and sehun's solo stage.

Of course

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
sarang60:

Of course

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
sarang60:

Of course

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
lordprogress:
Started Mistress episode 3 I don't still know what's going on I don't what's happening saw the 4 ladies with a dead man. I don't even know when they is a flashback so damn complicated.

They overdid the mystery and spoilt it, it started so well smh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
@toykathy subscribe, enjoy and comment, new episodes will be released every Thursday by 9pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WTFKx_FLk0

P.s : every other person can join

LOL. Me that ayam slowly forgetting him. I will check it out. Thanks chingu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Good morning!!!!!
It's true that Korean girl groups don't really dance like the boys but they still try. The only girl group video I have watched is fx:electric shock and girls generation the boys and her. I just recently watched black pinks ddududdudu and I have to agree that it's truly over hyped but the rap was good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Good morning!!!!!
It's true that Korean girl groups don't really dance like the boys but they still try. The only girl group video I have watched is fx:electric shock and girls generation the boys and gee. I just recently watched black pinks ddududdudu and I have to agree that it's truly over hyped but the rap was good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
sarang60:

I remember raving about this for months. It was just absolutely amazing....i wished the main cast were an actual fbi team.

They're such great actors. The synergy in the group was lit.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Check out fx, if you want girls that dance, the dancing is not up to boy group level but at least they do more than hand gestures and sexy body rolls, watch 4 walls stage performance (they didn't dance in the mv)

Yes mommy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
toykathy:

LOL. Me that ayam slowly forgetting him. I will check it out. Thanks chingu.

Hahaha good for you Jare, some people like us are still obsessed, by the way he was at university of ibadan today
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yes mommy!!!!
LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
So I think the month of June has delivered the most in terms of great music for me.

First of all we have:

SHINee: with three SOLID albums. I can't even deal with the greatness they unleashed.
From 'Good evening' and 'All day, All night' to 'I want you' (I dare you to listen to this song and not say 'oya take me' when Key says "I said I want you' and gives you that smoldering look. *fans self*) and 'Who waits for love' (I don't know why this song speaks to me deeply, it's very weird) and then the gut wrenching, emotions stirring 'Our Page', 'Tonight' and 'I say'.
SHINee outdid themselves in my not very humble opinion, it makes me sad that 'joblessness' of fans is what determines awards and not the music (lyrics or sounds) for the most part that is.

Next we have:

DAY6: I've never listened to them. Rock music is a tricky genre for me but 'SHOOT ME' is a perfect song. Listen to it without the music video first, then watch the video. I can't get it out of my head. You're going to want to just take care of them I bet.

The next songs weren't released in June but that's when I found them:

1. Boomerang: WANNAONE
2. Boss: NCT 127
3. Black on Black: NCT (this is a weird song, sounds like a war cry or something but I like it)
4. Crazy: 4minutes.

To end my long diatribe, favorite songs for the month of June are:
1. Who waits for love: SHINee.
2. Shoot Me: DAY6.
3. I want you: SHINee.
4. Our Page: SHINee.
5. I say: SHINee.
6. Crazy: 4minutes.
7. Good evening: SHINee.
8. All day, All night: SHINee.
9. Tonight: SHINee.
10. Boss: NCT 127.
11. Boomerang: WANNAONE.
12. Black on Black: NCT.
(why did I do this?���)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chiboy1116: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
toykathy:
I can't believe this noona is 40 years today. Happy birthday Ha ji won she is one of my best actress of all time. I wish you happiness and I hope you have a great home to share your happiness with. Have an amazing year!
wtf this lady is 40? She looks like a teenager

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fashblonder: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is so cute...where did you get it and how was it shipped? I don't know the postal code ofmy state so i can't place any orders.
sarang60:
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chiboy1116: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys , I am tired of listening to Nigerian songs , I never knew BTS was very big till I saw them on Ellen . Lolx, seems like they are d biggest boys pop band. Pls I need some BTS , I am now an army grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
chiboy1116:
Hey guys , I am tired of listening to Nigerian songs , I never knew BTS was very big till I saw them on Ellen . Lolx, seems like they are d biggest boys pop band. Pls I need some BTS , I am now an army grin
Welcome, still no shawl where did they go to cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
So I think the month of June has delivered the most in terms of great music for me.

First of all we have:

SHINee: with three SOLID albums. I can't even deal with the greatness they unleashed.
From 'Good evening' and 'All day, All night' to 'I want you' (I dare you to listen to this song and not say 'oya take me' when Key says "I said I want you' and gives you that smoldering look. *fans self*) and 'Who waits for love' (I don't know why this song speaks to me deeply, it's very weird) and then the gut wrenching, emotions stirring 'Our Page', 'Tonight' and 'I say'.
SHINee outdid themselves in my not very humble opinion, it makes me sad that 'joblessness' of fans is what determines awards and not the music (lyrics or sounds) for the most part that is.

Next we have:

DAY6: I've never listened to them. Rock music is a tricky genre for me but 'SHOOT ME' is a perfect song. Listen to it without the music video first, then watch the video. I can't get it out of my head. You're going to want to just take care of them I bet.

The next songs weren't released in June but that's when I found them:

1. Boomerang: WANNAONE
2. Boss: NCT 127
3. Black on Black: NCT (this is a weird song, sounds like a war cry or something but I like it)
4. Crazy: 4minutes.

To end my long diatribe, favorite songs for the month of June are:
1. Who waits for love: SHINee.
2. Shoot Me: DAY6.
3. I want you: SHINee.
4. Our Page: SHINee.
5. I say: SHINee.
6. Crazy: 4minutes.
7. Good evening: SHINee.
8. All day, All night: SHINee.
9. Tonight: SHINee.
10. Boss: NCT 127.
11. Boomerang: WANNAONE.
12. Black on Black: NCT.
(why did I do this?���)

Cos you're high on kpop
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Cos you're high on kpop

I'm telling you and don't ever want to come down. EXO's comeback, I'm going to go legit crazy. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

It is well.
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.