Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1993298 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
It is SELFISH of anyone to tell someone you like that OBVIOUSLY likes someone else; and is liked back by the person; about your feelings.

It's the most UNNECESSARY thing. How can you CLAIM to care for someone and then stress the person like that?

This is why I can NEVER like the second male lead, unless he shuts up about it the entire drama. Even if it's for just a moment, you hurt the person.

Keep your dirty feelings to yourself!!!
You'll even do a semi production about it, mttttttche
hhheeeeeewwwwwww ODE!!

#kdramarant.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
It is SELFISH of anyone to tell someone you like that OBVIOUSLY likes someone else; and is liked back by the person; about your feelings.

It's the most UNNECESSARY thing. How can you CLAIM to care for someone and then stress the person like that?

This is why I can NEVER like the second male lead, unless he shuts up about it the entire drama. Even if it's for just a moment, you hurt the person.

Keep your dirty feelings to yourself!!!
You'll even do a semi production about it, mttttttche
hhheeeeeewwwwwww ODE!!

#kdramarant.

LOOOL. I knew this was coming. You just put the person in an uncomfortable place because of your selfishness. It's one thing if you don't know the person has feelings for someone else. Mukite.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LOOOL. I knew this was coming. You just put the person in an uncomfortable place because of your selfishness. It's one thing if you don't know the person has feelings for someone else. Mukite.

It's disgusting.
If it ever happens to me I'll walk away and NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!
Are you MAD??!!

Rubbish.
And they do it almost every single time, only very few exceptions. It's stupid abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Should I put kimchi or egg in my ramen? Should I just do both, should I kick Chanyeol in the butt....WHAT WAS HE THINKING.

Chanyeol keeps looking a trillion bucks.

Oh kai...........

The new songs are topping chats. #blessed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarang60:
Should I put kimchi or egg in my ramen? Should I just do both, should I kick Chanyeol in the butt....WHAT WAS HE THINKING.

Chanyeol keeps looking a trillion bucks.

Oh kai...........

The new songs are topping chats. #blessed

My husband is causing commotion online with this hair change.
He's such a beautiful man, sighs.

'did I close the chicken coop?', 'are the goats okay?', 'how soon can I get home from here?'.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My husband is causing commotion online with this hair change.
He's such a beautiful man, sighs.

'did I close the chicken coop?', 'are the goats okay?', 'how soon can I get home from here?'.

Exactly, farmer D.O in action

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Next week is going to be lit.
On Monday and Tuesday, our farmer D.O is coming for our wigs with his acting.
On Friday, we finally get 'We Young'!!!!

After this, we know that what's next is the comeback date!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so hyped.

Also, G-dragon's biography looks so good. I can't wait to watch it. I feel like people will appreciate him even more after this.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Cynsee: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Please guys where can i download city hunter. Not more than 200mb per episode
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Next week is going to be lit.
On Monday and Tuesday, our farmer D.O is coming for our wigs with his acting.
On Friday, we finally get 'We Young'!!!!

After this, we know that what's next is the comeback date!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so hyped.

Also, G-dragon's biography looks so good. I can't wait to watch it. I feel like people will appreciate him even more after this.

EXO EXO EXO......my world.

Although I like Big Bang, they have always seemed unapproachable to me. It is only maknae and taeyang that somewhat feel relatable. So I agree that he will be more endearing after it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cynsee:
Please guys where can i download city hunter. Not more than 200mb per episode

Try in this order:
1. Daebakdrama
2. dramagalaxy.tv
3. dramahood.com
4. kseries.net.

One should have it at this size I think.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
sarang60:

EXO EXO EXO......my world.

Although I like Big Bang, they have always seemed unapproachable to me. It is only maknae and taeyang that somewhat feel relatable. So I agree that he will be more endearing after it.

Their singing personas are so intense and fierce, it'll be nice to see the real them.

I agree that Seungri and Taeyang seem the most relatable. I've only watched a few shows but they are more 'normal'.

TOP and GD always seem like the really cool kids that are not particularly mean, but give off this 'haughty' vibe. You can't help but admire them from afar but it seems like if you try to get close, you'll get squashed.
Bad biker boys with the leather jackets, tattoos and piercings.

Heeheehee, my novel reading brain is sooooooo obvious right now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
So those your honor people are trying to tell me that no one has figured out that Yoon shi Yoon is fake, I mean how dumb can they be, anyway I'm loving the chemistry between he and Lee yoo young, they're so cute together and I've been waiting for a kiss scene since episode 2 but I guess writernim wants me to beg for it. I can't believe she was the one in tunnel, she's all fragile and cute here while she was basically a stone there lol acting sha

N is just all shades of stupid in familiar wife "I don't watch dramas, I watch webtoons, I'm going to kiss you in 3 seconds" lmao, somebody watched love rain

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, about time
Song of the day : my way, your way - boa feat wise

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2018
there is no need for a caption.

Have a lovely day everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2018
sarang60:
there is no need for a caption.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Please send me my husbands picture on WhatsApp.
체발!!!!!!!

NO NEED!!, found it on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2018
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Good morning everyone. I feel I should apologize for spamming with EXO two days in a row but I don’t want to because let’s face it, we all need this goodness.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
I really want to appreciate BTS for all they are doing. These boys are working so hard and they have earned every success they have achieved and I can’t wait to see all the things they produce next.

Look at Jimin making me appreciate Pink. (The boy is in my view for real)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
sarang60:
I really want to appreciate BTS for all they are doing. These boys are working so hard and they have earned every success they have achieved and I can’t wait to see all the things they produce next.

Look at Jimin making me appreciate Pink. (The boy is in my view for real)

Well said, I wish them all the great things in life.
Kikiki, you're whipped

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2018
sarang60:
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Good morning everyone. I feel I should apologize for spamming with EXO two days in a row but I don’t want to because let’s face it, we all need this goodness.

Looool
Just what I needed this morning

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Well said, I wish them all the great things in life.
Kikiki, you're whipped

Whipped is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Looool
Just what I needed this morning

This is what I need every morning, I only just started sharing.

I wish all the kpop idols well everyday because eventhough it is a life they choose, it still takes a lot of guts, patience, tolerance and a happy heart. I wish them that everyday.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Can't wait for shinee's news song countless.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Girls Generation!!!

I was really entertained by 'Lil touch'.
They all looked good, sounded good, danced good. It was neither cutesy nor tough. It was just the right mix of both. I like!!

Another pleasant surprise is Mamamoo - Egotistic!!!
The video is super sexy and their voices, oh my.

Hwasa singing with Loco should be banned though. They look soooooo good together, I'm getting relationship vibes!!!!

I'm happy to see female groups I can enjoy their music!!!

Well done ladies!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2018
Wow we haven't even seen yeo Jin goo's drama with minah and he has another one with Lee se young next year, unfortunately it's sageuk so I won't be watching but hey, happy for my babies, gong myung and sojin have a mini drama too, can't wait.

Happy 9th anniversary to fx, sm and thaad have refused to give us a Comeback, it's well o, I'll still be here holding out hope

P.S : happy birthday to jei, even though fiestar have disbanded, she'll still be my no 1 bias and to my no 1 bias in b1a4 baro, I wish them happiness

Song of the day : I'm in love - u sung eun and jiyoung(this guy has done so much for b1a4)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Girls Generation!!!

I was really entertained by 'Lil touch'.
They all looked good, sounded good, danced good. It was neither cutesy nor tough. It was just the right mix of both. I like!!

Another pleasant surprise is Mamamoo - Egotistic!!!
The video is super sexy and their voices, oh my.

Hwasa singing with Loco should be banned though. They look soooooo good together, I'm getting relationship vibes!!!!

I'm happy to see female groups I can enjoy their music!!!

Well done ladies!!!
The song was really good. Girls generation are truly queens of kpop

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
CHEN is such a beautiful soul!!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He can do no wrong abeg!!!! Go watch the Summer Vacation with CBX itlive clip if you don't believe me!!!!
My Second HUSBAND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
See the life I'm living now, just because of EXO. Just to see Baekhyunies face!!!! They've still not comeback and I'm like this.
These men OWN me!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fans will not hear word!!!!!
Shift from road, shift from road, mbanu!!!!!!!!

Until they injure my husband then they'll know.
Mtcheeeewwww.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Conspiracy theories amuse me but THIS ONE is soooooooo fascinating.

If even parts of it are true, SM entertainment are then the OWNERS of Kpop because my God!!!

The part about the eclipse and Kai and Lay made me feel both excited and sad!!!!

If nothing else, it's an entertaining watch plus having only the instrumentals of songs playing in the background is SO LIT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnXNT-D5wME

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jdamzel(f): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Wow this thread..nice. well am an avid watcher of Korean dramas I even have a whatsapp group where we discuss on going dramas we r watching. Lemme list some amazing Korean drama for people new to kdrama land
Empress Ki...Ha Ji Won is the queen esp in martial arts
Dae Jo Young
Jumong
Bridal Mask
Warrior baek Dong soo
Giants
The moon that embraces the sun
Emperor of the sea
A man called God
Dong Yi
Boys over flowers
Queen Seondeok
Iris
City Hunter
Yong Pal
Jang ok Jung
2 weeks
Il jimae
Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Some recent ones
Misty
Grand Prince
What's wrong with Secretary kim
My ID is gangnam beauty

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Kim woo bin is healthy enough to travel, tears of joy guys, tears of joy. I wish him complete recovery. My dearest husband.

P.S : happy birthday to my beautiful unni Kim so eun, seriously dramagods we need a Comeback

Song of the day : I don't know - infinite

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning people, I hope everyone is doing great....Do have a nice day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.