Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2006556 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:22am On Mar 09, 2015
Atk01:

Ok, I'm sorry for the mix up though.

@, what is the General section all about? I'm interested in that.
its like discussion//////////////////
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
post=31440246:
\
Daebak! is there any way i can contact you........like your number or pin or facebook id

You could PM me and things could go on from there - I believe we've had this contact before. I will search my inbox.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
post=31427934:

the movie is very interesting
we are still waiting for Lee min ho movie .. Gangnam blues
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
we are still waiting for Lee min ho movie .. Gangnam blues
when i lay my hands on the movie...i will upload it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
dimplecakes:
Good morning everyone,

Pls I need a downloading link to Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Pls its urgent, my subscription will end dis morning. Pls help. The one on .tk.... Its breaking.

Pls, episode 13 is not downloading. Pls , help out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
post=31440255:

its like discussion//////////////////

@ please Blade Man episode 7 is down, and I think some others do. I've had to stop downloading at ep 6 for now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aida13:

@ please Blade Man episode 7 is down, and I think some others do. I've had to stop downloading at ep 6 for now.
You want to watch blade man?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Atk01:

You want to watch blade man?

I thought it was too weird for me so I stopped at ep. 2 especially when I saw the female lead. She doesn't exactly inspire any interest but I liked the visuals of the drama. It was the first modern drama I tried to watch but had to lay it aside and watched You Who Came from the Stars instead. That was months ago...but after seeing a certain review/rating on dramabeans I decided I'd try to watch it again. I just liked the bodyguard guy and then the whole futuristic kind of filming quality that looked so crisp.

It wasn't that long ago that I used to watch ONLY period dramas and historical pieces grin grin I'm happy I changed my mind and started watching other themes and not just sageuks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aida13:

I thought it was too weird for me so I stopped at ep. 2 especially when I saw the female lead. She doesn't exactly inspire any interest but I liked the visuals of the drama. It was the first modern drama I tried to watch but had to lay it aside and watched You Who Came from the Stars instead. That was months ago...but after seeing a certain review/rating on dramabeans I decided I'd try to watch it again. I just liked the bodyguard guy and then the whole futuristic kind of filming quality that looked so crisp.

It wasn't that long ago that I used to watch ONLY period dramas and historical pieces grin grin I'm happy I changed my mind and started watching other themes and not just sageuks.

EPISODE 06 TO 18 HAVE BEEN FIXED
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
dimplecakes:

Pls, episode 13 is not downloading. Pls , help out.

go check it again its been fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
post=31463711:

EPISODE 06 TO 18 HAVE BEEN FIXED

episodes 7-9 are on Zippyshare and keep saying 'file does not exist on this server' I've gone on downloading 10-onwards which are from yourupload. Not sure what's happening...could it be just from my end? I will keep trying though and thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aida13:

The only thing I liked about the drama was the little boy Chang. I couldn't even watch past 6 episodes. angry

In other news, I'm watching episode 3 of Blood right now, and I'm loving it! grin
Observations: Ku Hye Sun is Beautiful in this drama.
Is it just me or does SmHoXy looks like Shin Sung-rok (of Kings face/You from the stars) whenever he wears his surgical mask.

Things he doesn't like: 4) The Scent of cheap perfume. grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Atk01:

The only thing I liked about the drama was the little boy Chang. I couldn't even watch past 6 episodes. angry

In other news, I'm watching episode 3 of Blood right now, and I'm loving it! grin
Observations: Ku Hye Sun is Beautiful in this drama.
Is it just me or does SmHoXy looks like Shin Sung-rok (of Kings face/You from the stars) whenever he wears his surgical mask.

Things he doesn't like: 4) The Scent of cheap perfume. grin grin

hahha, loved that scene...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aida13:

hahha, loved that scene...
I've saved the screenshots. I'm going to be using it to brighten my day when I feel down, lol. Plus there are some great/funny quotes from the drama: Yoo Rita's "Soulmates? Why would you share your soul with someone who has none?"grin To SmHoXy's dongasaeng.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Atk01:

I've saved the screenshots. I'm going to be using it to brighten my day when I feel down, lol. Plus there are some great/funny quotes from the drama: Yoo Rita's "Soulmates? Why would you share your soul with someone who has none?"grin To SmHoXy's dongasaeng.

lol I made the collage for a fan site...we have fun just going over certain scenes and dialogue. Also, I must have missed that Yoo Rita's 'soulmate with no soul comment' heehee it must have been funny to watch her say that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizzyozi(f): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2015
can smeone pls give me d link to download kill me heal me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jjfuma: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chizzyozi:
can smeone pls give me d link to download kill me heal me

http://www..com/2015/01/kill-me-heal-me-01-02.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Who is the saddest girl in the world right now? That's me. cry
KBS World a K channel that I watch has been removed from the line up of channels by my cable TV service provider angry and that's basically the only reason I subscribe every month. This is so sad, as that's where I watch all my KBS dramas plus other vairety, entertainment and music shows. I'm so sad! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Atk01:
KBS World a K channel that I watch has been removed from the line up of channels by my cable TV service provider angry and that's basically the only reason I subscribe every month. This is so sad, as that's where I watch all my KBS dramas plus other vairety, entertainment and music shows. I'm so sad! cry cry
EYA SORRY OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Atk01:

That's really bad, you need to protest angry angry Maybe the viewership wasn't popular. I can't imagine how it would feel to have your regular supply terminated like that.

Looking forward to Producers ----- the actors have been confirmed and it's all your favorite people we talked about grin grin

More good news: Joseon Magician has started filming - and new returnee Yoo Seung-ho is starring grin grin grin ugh I'm soo pumped. Like I was for Joseon Gunman. So cheer up girl there's a lot to look forward. Look on the bright side wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
post=31496376:

EYA SORRY OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aida13:

That's really bad, you need to protest angry angry Maybe the viewership wasn't popular. I can't imagine how it would feel to have your regular supply terminated like that.

Looking forward to Producers ----- the actors have been confirmed and it's all your favorite people we talked about grin grin

More good news: Joseon Magician has started filming - and new returnee Yoo Seung-ho is starring grin grin grin ugh I'm soo pumped. Like I was for Joseon Gunman. So cheer up girl there's a lot to look forward. Look on the bright side wink

I sent them a mail, because it's just totally unfair. angry
On the bright side, I'm happy for Producers (which I could have watched on the channel by the way), and I'm glad for Joseon Magician- though I'd have loved to see YSH in a drama first.
I'm calming myself down with Blood and re-runs of Healer though, seeing SmHoXy and Wookie does wonders to my blood pressure, lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Atk01:

I sent them a mail, because it's just totally unfair. angry
On the bright side, I'm happy for Producers (which I could have watched on the channel by the way), and I'm glad for Joseon Magician- though I'd have loved to see YSH in a drama first.
I'm calming myself down with Blood and re-runs of Healer though, seeing SmHoXy and Wookie does wonders to my blood pressure, lol. grin grin

I'm gearing to catch up on Blood episodes 7-8 today so I know how you feel. As for watching a Wookie re-run...just a few days ago I speed-watched Empress Ki all over again ))blush(( LOL

I didn't even realize Joseon Magician was a film not a drama. I'll take YSH any way I can have him grin

And oh if you guys have time please check out my new kdrama blog.

I decided to take my kdrama fanship up a notch grin grin Since I'll be submitting articles and features on 's site I decided to also realize my longtime wish to blog on kdramas.

I hope you can take a look and leave a comment!

smiley

https://idreamedadrama./

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
@ ajussi,I'm having problem accessing d site with my phone o.anytime I visit,one kin stuff appears and it makes it hard for me to browse tru.I'm tryna download healer all over again(d one in ma system wiped off).pls help. Twould be nice if u can give me a direct link to healer.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Aida13:

I'm gearing to catch up on Blood episodes 7-8 today so I know how you feel. As for watching a Wookie re-run...just a few days ago I speed-watched Empress Ki all over again ))blush(( LOL

I didn't even realize Joseon Magician was a film not a drama. I'll take YSH any way I can have him grin

I decided to take my kdrama fanship up a notch grin grin Since I'll be submitting articles and features on 's site I decided to also realize my longtime wish to blog on kdramas.

smiley

I've checked out your blog and posted a comment. I'll be following the blog, so fighting!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Atk01:

I've checked out your blog and posted a comment. I'll be following the blog, so fighting!!!

Thanks u're such a babe! If there's any particular topic you'd like me to blog on just Holla smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
hello everyone. My school clearance has been tying me down for a few days now. i heard Ji Chang Wook will be starring in a new movie. Have you guys heard of it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Aida13:

smiley

wow, i checked out your blog, it is so nice. I love the writeup.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2015
hilda90:

wow, i checked out your blog, it is so nice. I love the writeup.

Thanks bunches hon and I hope u regularly check in!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.