Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2002493 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

If it was assault, I would be 100% sure he was innocent but for drug lol we all know big bang are weed lovers, I would not be surprised but I would be disappointed cos Seungri is my favorite. My main confusion is does everyone resign from their leadership position because of military enlistment, they should look for another excuse cos this bubu they are trying to sell is not flying, I don't remember junsu or jaejoong disowning their restaurants cos they enlisted. Someone should please enlighten me.

They do resign I think but quitely. It doesn’t mean they don’t own it anymore it just means they are not involved I guess because it is in their constitution article something something.

He wasn’t involved in this according to the report he wasn’t even there when it happened.

I know he will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarang60:

They do resign I think but quitely. It doesn’t mean they don’t own it anymore it just means they are not involved I guess because it is in their constitution article something something.

He wasn’t involved in this according to the report he wasn’t even there when it happened.

I know he will be fine.

He wasn't there, the problem I have is his resignation is final, he's not going back to them, the timing kinda seems like he's dumping them cos they're in trouble and it seems shady, I'm pretty sure if they didn't have this problem, he would still be involved with the club, I know the timing is not his fault but it all seems unbelievable to me that he's involved with a private club that does weird things and didn't know about it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
I just finished episode 1 of KINGDOM. (Baby steps)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ayodeji4real1: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
IT ANOTHER UNIQUE MUSIC BY 'RICH ROZAY' titled "SLIDE ON ME" CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN

https://open.spotify.com/track/4sKt0HchlQluYzS3qkBUnw
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarang60:
I just finished episode 1 of KINGDOM. (Baby steps)

how do you feel after watching?
awesome isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mickey02:

how do you feel after watching?
awesome isn't it?

Ep 1 was so good, the horror hasn’t started in a way, it was only a tiny bit towards the end so it was excellent.

The acting is so good too. I am just so curious now and I now understand how the whole town became infested.

I am still afraid to watch ep 2 though because the horror has just began.

So it feels good for now but I don’t know if that good feeling will be sustained. (I will let you know when I see ep 2 tomorrow).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:56am On Feb 02, 2019
sarang60:

Ep 1 was so good, the horror hasn’t started in a way, it was only a tiny bit towards the end so it was excellent.

The acting is so good too. I am just so curious now and I now understand how the whole town became infested.

I am still afraid to watch ep 2 though because the horror has just began.

So it feels good for now but I don’t know if that good feeling will be sustained. (I will let you know when I see ep 2 tomorrow).

OK grin
I wish us good luck all the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:09am On Feb 02, 2019
So apparently a disgruntled ex employer of that club was trying to blackmail them and used old cctv footage of a drunk woman and told them he would lie to people and say she was drugged to destroy their business including Seungri's name, I still think this is bubu, why didn't you report and arrest an ex employee who blackmailed you and threatened to destroy your business. Life is not a drama, something is wrong somewhere and no one is telling the truth unfortunately.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
So apparently a disgruntled ex employer of that club was trying to blackmail them and used old cctv footage of a drunk woman and told them he would lie to people and say she was drugged to destroy their business including Seungri's name, I still think this is bubu, why didn't you report and arrest an ex employee who blackmailed you and threatened to destroy your business. Life is not a drama, something is wrong somewhere and no one is telling the truth unfortunately.

I honestly don’t know anymore, I just want to watch it all unfold and listen to all the stories they tell after this in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Life is not a drama, something is wrong somewhere and no one is telling the truth unfortunately.

This! I don't like pretending as if as i don't know how companies cover things up. I really hope he's not involved in something nasty, i can't shout oh. Go for military service since he did not hear.....
Seungri ohhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2019
When you have the same interest with your husband.

(We want them alllllllll)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2019
The quality of these pictures are bad but the actual quality in the pictures are spectacular.

When two of your faves are in one frame.

These kind pictures make me happy. (I am definitely doing something right)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This! I don't like pretending as if as i don't know how companies cover things up. I really hope he's not involved in something nasty, i can't shout oh. Go for military service since he did not hear.....
Seungri ohhhhhhh

LOL even me, I've been begging him he didn't answer with his big head, I enjoyed the great Seungri album sha so.. Lol I really hope he comes out of this without any heavy repercussions

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL even me, I've been begging him he didn't answer with his big head, I enjoyed the great Seungri album sha so.. Lol I really hope he comes out of this without any heavy repercussions

I hope so too. That album was great indeed, there were no bad songs. Sha, he will survive las las, GD and TOP did.......
*Runs to where VIPs can't find me*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I hope so too. That album was great indeed, there were no bad songs. Sha, he will survive las las, GD and TOP did.......
*Runs to where VIPs can't find me*

LOL you have no hiding place

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Random post : so I took my hard earned money that I saved to buy shoes (I'm obsessed with shoes) and used it to order ramyeon because of Dae Jang geum is watching. My chest is paining me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : so I took my hard earned money that I saved to buy shoes (I'm obsessed with shoes) and used it to order ramyeon because of Dae Jang geum is watching. My chest is paining me.

Lmaooooooo, kpele

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Lmaooooooo, kpele
Tanchu, I'm feeling the pain in the sole of my feet now lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:38am On Feb 03, 2019
Congratulations are in order but so far, we have 2 rappers, 2 main dancers and I vocalist. So the last member is supposed to be a vocalist. I have two people in mind, let’s see which one it will be.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:41am On Feb 03, 2019
The Great Seungri has written an entire chapter of the Bible on his Instagram page. Almost everyone is loving, supportive and encouraging from the comments under the post.

Seungri's sister asks netizen to help her brother

Seungri's sister shares CCTV footage on BurningSun's incident and calls for helping sharing.

On February 2, Seungri's younger sister shared a link to a video on her personal Instagram. The video titled "Unexpected truth as shocking as 'SKY Castle' about the incident at Seungri's Burning Sun club" was uploaded on a Facebook page named ''Life hacks for male and female''.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:16am On Feb 03, 2019
NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS.

YOON JISUNG 1st MINI ALBUM 'Aside' SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT
2019.02.20 6PM COMING SOON

According to a representative in the TV industry, Park Jin Hoon is in the process of discussing his participation in JTBC's new drama "Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency" (scriptwriter Kim Yi Rang) set to be aired on May.

Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah will take part in a romantic comedy drama entitled "Secret" with 20 episodes (scriptwriter: Lee Sun Young, director: Oh Jong Rok).

Seventeen beat Lee Sora, Chungha to take home the first trophy on the program "Show! Music Core" since debut.

"SKY Castle'' ends with record viewership rating of 23,8%. The drama came to a happy ending with forgiveness and reconciliation. ( now I am coming for you).

Kang Daniel tops Idol Chart for 45 continuous weeks, he breaks his own record on Idol Chart's rating points. According to the third week's rating points of Idol Chart, Kang Daniel still maintained his top spot with 84,918 votes. (This boy is just LOVED by many, different shades of Love).

On the morning of February 2, the representative of A-Man Project - Lee Jong Suk's management agency - announced their official stance to OSEN, "Lee Jong Suk has not received the draft notice and the news about his enlistment date on February 28 is not true. We have never heard of this." ( it is still inevitable......no tears left to cry)

On February 1, a representative of Content Y shared with TV Report, "The company's exclusive contract with Goo Ha Ra has terminated at the end of January, and it will not be renewed”.

In September 2018, Goo Ha Ra had to receive an investigation due to allegedly bilateral violence with Mr. Choi - her ex-boyfriend. Later, Goo Ha Ra filed a lawsuit against Choi and revealed that her ex-boyfriend threatened to take revenge on her by spreading their intimate video. A decision was issued to conduct bailable prosecution against Mr. Choi

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
SIGNED
MRS EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2019
sarang60:
The Great Seungri has written an entire chapter of the Bible on his Instagram page. Almost everyone is loving, supportive and encouraging from the comments under the post.

Seungri's sister asks netizen to help her brother

Seungri's sister shares CCTV footage on BurningSun's incident and calls for helping sharing.

On February 2, Seungri's younger sister shared a link to a video on her personal Instagram. The video titled "Unexpected truth as shocking as 'SKY Castle' about the incident at Seungri's Burning Sun club" was uploaded on a Facebook page named ''Life hacks for male and female''.

Bible passage, you're not well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2019
sarang60:
NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS.

YOON JISUNG 1st MINI ALBUM 'Aside' SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT
2019.02.20 6PM COMING SOON

According to a representative in the TV industry, Park Jin Hoon is in the process of discussing his participation in JTBC's new drama "Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency" (scriptwriter Kim Yi Rang) set to be aired on May.

Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah will take part in a romantic comedy drama entitled "Secret" with 20 episodes (scriptwriter: Lee Sun Young, director: Oh Jong Rok).

Seventeen beat Lee Sora, Chungha to take home the first trophy on the program "Show! Music Core" since debut.

"SKY Castle'' ends with record viewership rating of 23,8%. The drama came to a happy ending with forgiveness and reconciliation. ( now I am coming for you).

Kang Daniel tops Idol Chart for 45 continuous weeks, he breaks his own record on Idol Chart's rating points. According to the third week's rating points of Idol Chart, Kang Daniel still maintained his top spot with 84,918 votes. (This boy is just LOVED by many, different shades of Love).

On the morning of February 2, the representative of A-Man Project - Lee Jong Suk's management agency - announced their official stance to OSEN, "Lee Jong Suk has not received the draft notice and the news about his enlistment date on February 28 is not true. We have never heard of this." ( it is still inevitable......no tears left to cry)

On February 1, a representative of Content Y shared with TV Report, "The company's exclusive contract with Goo Ha Ra has terminated at the end of January, and it will not be renewed”.

In September 2018, Goo Ha Ra had to receive an investigation due to allegedly bilateral violence with Mr. Choi - her ex-boyfriend. Later, Goo Ha Ra filed a lawsuit against Choi and revealed that her ex-boyfriend threatened to take revenge on her by spreading their intimate video. A decision was issued to conduct bailable prosecution against Mr. Choi

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
SIGNED
MRS EXO

Park hae jin and jo bo ah, ultimate yes!

Poor hara, girl has gone through hell sha and now her bestie is going through burning sun hell

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Tanchu, I'm feeling the pain in the sole of my feet now lol

Don't throw away the ramyeon packets so you can wear them and go out......

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Don't throw away the ramyeon packets so you can wear them and go out......

You know this is a fine idea, maybe I'll wrap one of my shoes with ramyeon wrapper. 5 gold stars for @RaphaellaDD and her idea

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You know this is a fine idea, maybe I'll wrap one of my shoes with ramyeon wrapper. 5 gold stars for @RaphaellaDD and her idea

What a wawu!!! Please Minhyuk should do and finish his service so he can save you from yourself

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

What a wawu!!! Please Minhyuk should do and finish his service so he can save you from yourself

This is nothing but the truth Las Las, oppasickness is catching me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Somebody catch me.

My dearest is coming back ooooo!!!!!!!!

As a man in lab coat uniform, a doctor.......

Somebori cash mi.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mrs Kang when are you starting SKY CASTLE?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
I can’t remember if I have said this before, I think I have but I really like Kris’s glamour. He also looks like he has this wall that says I have been through so much so I don’t trust you but if I give you the chance to come close you will see how vulnerable I am. It makes me feel like his friends are so special to him.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarang60:
Mrs Kang when are you starting SKY CASTLE?

LOL I'm waiting for sf9's comeback first, so I can have chani overdose

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mtchewww spring turns to spring is just a silly drama, please what was that Cia, which kain Cia is so trashy and fake like that, lmao if I was Cia I would sue this drama for wrongful potrayal, so that si won girl will just follow any random boy to any random place and eat his food, dem never kidnap am, I don't even understand the ringtones sef, the girlfriend's own is a cute baby singing aigoo and what is up with that sexy bookstore owner, na wa for this drama, my favorite thing is still bom 1's engrish, it's hilariously awful.

This week's episode of fates and furies was melancholic sha and I love my melancholy. He was all "I hate you, I will never forgive you for destroying my life" but his eyes were all "I love you, I forgive you" and she was all "don't come near me, I deserve to be punished for destroying you" but her eyes were all "I'm sorry, please love me" and me I was rolling my eyes but I was all "aww they still like each other, I'm weak lol". Anyway that goo he ra its like she's really ready to die, see how she's threatening people in broad daylight, she no dey even fear, I totally knew her secretary was a scam. I feel bad for jennie and all but can they just go with their clingy, somebody said she doesn't want anything to do with you and your daughter, you're still begging her to come watch Taekwondo, mtchewww dude go back to China. Cha soo hyun that wanted to kill ghr will probably save her through her talk show, we shall see sha, like I said their purpose in the drama Don finish, so they'll just do one patch patch with their characters. The drama is ending next week, I will miss it. So now her sister is ready to wake up, she can just go ahead and die please, I've even forgotten she exists lol, but I guess they need her to testify against those Meanies.

*currently watching*: clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, spring turns to spring, partners for justice
Song of the day : in your eyes yongzoo feat yezi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.