Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,479 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055268 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 2:53am On May 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL that's a journey of no return, it's a black hole

It really is. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:21am On May 18, 2019
sarang60:
Toykathy Unnie here you go.

Don’t fall too much ooo, I am not sharing any other one with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLyCPnJcQZo
I can't believe am just seeing this. I really wish it will be more than that to enjoy his voice more. He sang it well.
P.S : if I hear him sing that directly, I will probably get n@kedd. Lol. (Suho oppa pls understand me)
Thanks Mrs EXO.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:22am On May 18, 2019
sarang60:
PX101

Loveshot performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43b2wQ6Nll4

They danced and sang well. Atleast they didn't disappoint me

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL we all love zico but.... Zico is a fine boy E I E I O

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:46pm On May 18, 2019
toykathy:

I can't believe am just seeing this. I really wish it will be more than that to enjoy his voice more. He sang it well.
P.S : if I hear him sing that directly, I will probably get n@kedd. Lol. (Suho oppa pls understand me)
Thanks Mrs EXO.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I already get n@kedddddd when they smile (yes all nine of them) so what I do when the sing or even play around is just “prayer”.

My goodness....I will completely stop sharing anything that has to do with Baekhyun or EXO now ooo, see as person carry shovel for MY OWN food.

Thank you for loving and appreciating my baby, I am beyond proud.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ya don't get to attached to Samuel abeg, it's amazing how these guys are all amazing singers under the same label, you'd think their styles would clash but they all have different vocal colors, it's unreal

I am already attached and obsessed. You know what I like na.

They seem and sound like a mixture of all my faves and I am living for it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:14pm On May 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL that's a journey of no return, it's a black hole

You can say that again, the obsession is real.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On May 18, 2019
I love my babies so much.

Happy weekend everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10pm On May 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:13pm On May 18, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.......YAAAAASSSSSSS.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:18pm On May 18, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is minah's I am a woman too. Her fashion was so on

1. I love this, she looks like a fairy of the woods or something

2. Love it

3. Boss vibes, love the outfit , love the shoes

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FFOD-cboAQ

Found this yesterday. A compilation of beautiful kpop shots.

I've always loved the art and aesthetics of kpop videos. Like even if you don't like a song, you might definitely get pulled in by the video.

You can easily see the thought and budget put into most of them. The visuals, colors, fashion, choreography e.t.c. (Somebody epp me I'm in love)

Even my friends that didn't like kpop at first were mesmerized by the MV's (They swooned over bts's DNA and jimin's serendipity video hahaha join the side of kpop obsession)

Anyways let me know your favorite kpop videos.

This is actually my very first long a** post. I was too lazy before lmaoooo.

Yours truly, the one and only Mrs Kim Taehyung. xx

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:58pm On May 18, 2019
OwlCityy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FFOD-cboAQ

Found this yesterday. A compilation of beautiful kpop shots.

I've always loved the art and aesthetics of kpop videos. Like even if you don't like a song, you might definitely get pulled in by the video.

You can easily see the thought and budget put into most of them. The visuals, colors, fashion, choreography e.t.c. (Somebody epp me I'm in love)

Even my friends that didn't like kpop at first were mesmerized by the MV's (They swooned over bts's DNA and jimin's serendipity video hahaha join the side of kpop obsession)

Anyways let me know your favorite kpop videos.

This is actually my very first long a** post. I was too lazy before lmaoooo.

Yours truly, the one and only Mrs Kim Taehyung. xx

Welcome to the long a** post club. Unfortunately I can't really say so and so is my favorite kpop video, sure anesthetics are awesome but I mostly like MVs with storylines especially weird storylines, videos where it's just the artists performing are meh in my opinion, no matter how great the set, lighting, fashion and choreography are, but when there's a story involved, that is my jam, and when the story has a bit of weird and scary eg sunny hill's pray, Leo and lyn's blossom tears, ft island's severely, I'm all about that

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:57pm On May 18, 2019
Random post : celebrity siblings I love. Gong seungyeon and jungyeon. After the jung sis, these are the sisters closest to my heart, it's my love for seungyeon that I transferred to jungyeon. I love how supportive of each other they are and how they bully each other too, I love their bond. I really wish seungyeon gave up on being an idol earlier, she might have been maybe a top actress by now, poor child was slaving under sm, she was supposed to debut with fx but didn't make it, thank God she realized she wouldn't make red velvet too and left, but honestly who told her she could sing aigoo my dear girl

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:58am On May 19, 2019
Is any body "nokdu flower " cause it seems very interesting action packed and the idea of peasant(low class) rebellion seems very interesting. currently in episode 10 now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:16am On May 19, 2019
Thank you W24, thank you Howon, thank you beautiful world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpeAq5ONN6c

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:19am On May 19, 2019
lordprogress:
Is any body "nokdu flower " cause it seems very interesting action packed and the idea of peasant(low class) rebellion seems very interesting. currently in episode 10 now.

I am not at the moment but it is definitely on my list. Mrs Kang will not be seeing it, I am not sure of anyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:48am On May 19, 2019
My wonderful nine, all beautiful babies.

From Ariana Grande to newborn baby, hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqARJT5Hm4U

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Devilcalibour: 3:11am On May 19, 2019
Who as watch fabricated city??

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:04am On May 19, 2019
sarang60:
Thank you W24, thank you Howon, thank you beautiful world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpeAq5ONN6c

I found this guys completely by mistake, I was trying to download something and accidentally downloaded their song heart flutter and I don't regret it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:07am On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

I am not at the moment but it is definitely on my list. Mrs Kang will not be seeing it, I am not sure of anyone else.

You know me well lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:08am On May 19, 2019
Devilcalibour:
Who as watch fabricated city??

Some people

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:36am On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I already get n@kedddddd when they smile (yes all nine of them) so what I do when the sing or even play around is just “prayer”.

My goodness....I will completely stop sharing anything that has to do with Baekhyun or EXO now ooo, see as person carry shovel for MY OWN food.

Thank you for loving and appreciating my baby, I am beyond proud.

That your food part is hilarious. Weldone Mrs EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:37am On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

I started it cuz of the cast but couldn't get past the first episode.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:42am On May 19, 2019
Happy birthday to our very own. Naija dad korean mom. Han Hyun Min oppa. May God bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:12am On May 19, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday to our very own. Naija dad korean mom. Han Hyun Min oppa. May God bless your hustle.
Can I ask who the hell is he what does he do and why does he have a funny hair style.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:30am On May 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I found this guys completely by mistake, I was trying to download something and accidentally downloaded their song heart flutter and I don't regret it

I found them when they were hosted on Dave’s YouTube channel. They are the cutest, sweetest boys honestly. Their comments were excellent. I agree, no regrets

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:31am On May 19, 2019
toykathy:

Happy birthday!!!! I don't pray much....okay at all but I pray they stop putting foundation that makes you look like a zombie on you, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2019
toykathy:

Of all the pictures you could find, na this one you pick? Na the Kang you wan dey do now?

Happy birthday baby, model of life.

We love you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:42am On May 19, 2019
Continue to be a positive masterpiece.

When I watched his mother’s interview, I realized that mothers are similar all around the world in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:47am On May 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Happy birthday!!!! I don't pray much....okay at all but I pray they stop putting foundation that makes you look like a zombie on you, amen.

AMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.