Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

OAP Matse Shows Off Her "Preggy Face" As Her Hubby Cuddles Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Matse Shows Off Her "Preggy Face" As Her Hubby Cuddles Her (photos) (1092 Views)

Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. / Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Matse Shows Off Her "Preggy Face" As Her Hubby Cuddles Her (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Aww, love so sweet! OAP Matse is glowing because her husband is taking real care of her and she wants us to know that.
She shared a cute photo of a child saying she is so excited and can't wait to have her baby, adding that the wait is worth all the "discomfort" that she's going through!
The expectant mum also shared the photo below saying "With my "Rock". Married to my best friend, hubby and mentor. This man makes me understand that I am still a student...best friends for life...preggy face..."http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/oap-matse-shows-off-her-preggy-face-as.html

Re: OAP Matse Shows Off Her "Preggy Face" As Her Hubby Cuddles Her (photos) by oxygen47: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
ok
Re: OAP Matse Shows Off Her "Preggy Face" As Her Hubby Cuddles Her (photos) by stevecantrell: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ewwww...morning sickness .

(1) (Reply)

Happy 41st Birthday Eminem! / Paul Okoye, J Martins, Phyno & Others Arrive Anambra For Jude Okoye’s Wedding / Nicki Minaj’s ‘anaconda’ Cover Art Has Us Screaming ‘holy G-string!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.