Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

D Banj Or 2face? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D Banj Or 2face? (2794 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / D-banj Set To Propose To Billionaire Girlfriend And Daughter "Adama Indimi" / D"banj Throws Genevieve A Bday Party (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Banj Or 2face? by socool1(f): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2006
faitho
so what tuface toured in us? tu face was lucky to come out with an album 3 years ago and finally got a chance to tour now, dbanj recently came out, because 2face tour in the usa, that doesnt make him better. its not who tour first or who first started singing , its all about talent grin grin
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by eveseh(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2006
2face 4 sure
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2006
How the HELL shud i know!! Im not gay!! they can kill themselves for all i care
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by Adekan(f): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2006
@ so cool

exactly what i'am talking about. mobolowo won is crazy men. he does something bad and he's thanking God for helping him escape, that is so lame.
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by ddizzle(f): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2006
well none of them to be completely honest!! why?

tu face over does it, its okay to represent naija bt when u do oversabi ur music will only be heard by africans yes he is on tour in america bt who is he playing for ONLY NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS what does that tell you he aint INTERNATIONAL!

D-banj is aight he has a good voice bt too me he is another tuface wana be! so tell me what did he want to gain from the remix video, was he tryna embarass those girls?? to me it looks like that oh!!

i wish them the best in all they do bt i still SPEAK MY MIND!!
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by socool1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2006
@Adelakan

Yeah so what are you trying to say? If you do something Bad you are not suppose to call on God? Even in the bible the worst sinner got away with her sins after turning to GOd, Atleast he realized it was bad and after turn to God, I am sorry you dont make any sense

@Dizzle
I feel you. but I dont think dbanj is another 2face wanna be, they have totally different kind of music tongue tongue
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by ddizzle(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2006
aight girl its cool,
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by sade511(f): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
Mo bo lowo won is type stupid but I still like D'Banj.
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by BABYMO1(f): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2006
I Think They are equally Talented, They are both very diffrent in tha way they sing, so they cant relly be compared, but if i has to choose id have to say Dbanj, his style is fresh, hes the new thing on tha block!!!!!
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by gaby(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2006
D'banj anytime anyday, Tuface can't flow the way D'banj flows in english, i luv Tuface's African Queen though but when u listen to the wordings very well you will find some cracks in his sense of spoken english the guy is really getting irritating with his YES OOH screams whenever his on stage, cant be international beyond african shores, cant even try been Akon
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by abbeybaby: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2006
D' Banj the best now.i luv tongolo and soco wink
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by funmi2(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2006
i lyk both of them. they hav 2 different styles. bt @ d moment i am feeln d'banj with his song "why me". that song is jst 2 mush. lol
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by nnerep: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2006
dbang is totally the best.the fact i that i dont like him i just love him.have you heard why me. well he is far more handsome than 2fase. 2face wowo
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by vidice(f): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2006
2face and dbanj are two different persons but i believe they are all good
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by Gbaby: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]I think Dbanj is creative, but 2face got d voice
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by ladykool(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2006
d'banj is my guy nd he got de vibe but 2face is always my main guy nd got de voice
so i will go for 2face!
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by trendy(f): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2007
D'banj
Re: D Banj Or 2face? by Nella(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2007
who is D Banj?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colombian Edward Nino Hernandez Named As New World's Shortest Man / Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi Talks About Turning Down A Lesbian Role / I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.