Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Register For The New National ID Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Register For The New National ID Card (12346 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! / President Jonathan Launched The New National E-id Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register For The New National ID Card by guyANDROID1: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
How To Register For Your Nationa ID Card And National Identification Number (NIN)
1. Click www.ninenrol.gov.ng to be
welcomed to the National Identification
Number (NIN) pre-registration portal
2. Create your National Identification
Number (NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng
3. Sign into the National Identification
Number (NIN) pre-registration portal
www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata
4. Print out the pre-registration slip gotten
from www.ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.
5. Check your nearest centres here
www. nimc.gov.ng
6. Take these with you: Id card or Drivers
License, NEPA Bill, Birth Certificate, Passport Photograph
7. At the enrolment Centre, the enrolment
officer scans barcode to pull up the
applicant data.
8. Applicant verifies his/her data and has
his/her photograph, finger print captured
9. Applicant has his supporting documents
scanned
10. Enrollment is acknowledged and a slip
is generated and given indicating
completion of enrolmen

I heard the card is multi-purpose and they partner with mastercard, so it can be use for payment.

So rush now to your nearest nimc center to register you card.
Re: How To Register For The New National ID Card by kentochi(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2013
bros how long will it take for someone to get it
Re: How To Register For The New National ID Card by uhuns: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2013
stated links for approved centers not ok.pls sort this.
Re: How To Register For The New National ID Card by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hw do i go abt my change of name nd where are my supposd 2 post dis questn
Re: How To Register For The New National ID Card by guyANDROID1: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
kentochi: bros how long will it take for someone to get it

Are you in lagos, if yes u can get it within a week.
Re: How To Register For The New National ID Card by guyANDROID1: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
uhuns: stated links for approved centers not ok.pls sort this.

Ok sorted
Re: How To Register For The New National ID Card by Umartins22: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Nice update. I did National ID card registration since 2013 and it have not com back. buy my 30k followers twitter account @ cheap rate. email @ mobilecareonline@gmail.com or 2348068591267

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Cameroon Girls / Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.