Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 (1224 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Top 5 Upcoming Hollywood Movies Of 2013 With Trailers In HD Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by fijiano202(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
In nigeria we call it seasonal movies but its called Tv shows.mine are 1.Banshee
2.Seed
3.Orange is the new black
4.Devious Maid
5.Camp.
the likes of sleepy hallow,brooklyn nine nine,hostages,following,Twisted are in my top 10. Feel free to add urs
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by tuagbo: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
1."Rectify" 2."House of cards" 3."Arrested Development" 4."Hannibal" 5."Magic City"
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by fijiano202(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
RECTIFY is kinda interesting but why stop at episode 6
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by khanivorous(f): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Banshee, peaky binders, graceland, crossing over, golden boy, house of cards,

Patiently waiting for dracula and american horror story : coven
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by sushieater: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2013
1) Orange is the new black
2) Broadchurch
3) The following
I've got only three for now
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by fijiano202(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Sushieater i cant believe i forgot one of the best of 2013 Orange is the new black,that series is hillarious i love Red.i need to edit my post
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by sushieater: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
fijiano202: @Sushieater i cant believe i forgot one of the best of 2013 Orange is the new black,that series is hillarious i love Red.i need to edit my post

Man wey sabi.. I like Mendez , dude's mean and funny as fucck
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by fijiano202(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Mendez is crazy,i love the cast of the series,nice combo and also that fat black girl that got released and came back,that crazy christain white chick also.i need to watch that series again,its fucking funny
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by Kezifils(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Agent of shield.
Banshee(that sheriff is sick)
Ray Donovan
Atlantis
Orange is the New black(nt really my kind of show. Watchd it anyway)...
Is The following this year?
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by khanivorous(f): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2013
Kezifils: Agent of shield.
Banshee(that sheriff is sick)
Ray Donovan
Atlantis
Orange is the New black(nt really my kind of show. Watchd it anyway)...
Is The following this year?

Banshee: that sheriff was way outta this world. One man police dept

Atlantis: definitely for lovers of merlin, legend of seeker, sinbad and other shitty tv shows like them

Ray donovan: never a dull show from showtimes

Following...mehn, got tired at episode 4
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by chromatic: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
American Horror story : Coven was actually good (the premiere), jessica Lange is just amazing! Didn't watch last season cus I got bored but this should be as good as the first..
I like OITNB, the black girls are funny AF..plus the les sex? Count me in! And Larry is a tad annoying anyway.
The following? Somehow I just feel that show.
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by chromatic: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
American Horror story : Coven was actually good (the premiere), jessica Lange is just amazing! Didn't watch last season cus I got bored but this should be as good as the first..
I like OITNB, the black girls are funny AF..plus the les sex? Count me in! And Larry is a tad annoying anyway.
The following? Somehow I just don't feel that show.
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by Brisingr(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
House of cards (frank Underwood) rocks
Blacklist
Shield ( I hope it gets better )
The league
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its suprising how no one mentioned WENTWORTH(australian most watched series now),any here are my list!
-ORGINALS!!-Splitting version of TVD,i gbadun dis series die
-THE BLACKLIST!!-SIMPLY AMAZING.
-the 2moro ppl!!-nt bad,cw making
-AGENTS OF S.H.E.I.L.D!!- cool series marvels making ,still havnt seen anything supernatural much .its jst there,myt get beta as more episodes come
-star crossed!!- New series nt out though bt the preview was crazy(cw production)

-the 100!! Anoda cw series nt out yet

nb: no one should watch betrayal,its one of the most suckish series have seen..two fully married ppl fooling demselves,abc messed up here,i doubt it will get more viewers or anyother season!
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by chromatic: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
WoW..CW guaranteed viewer!
I dumped TVD, the writing was terrible last season, I couldn't take it anymore. I'm watching The Originals, and I'm still not sure how this show will turn out considering it's a spin off of a show that keeps loosing it's quality(In My Opinion)..but I'm open to see what they do with it. When the writers start what they did to TVD, I will leave with best memories of Klaus, Elijah before it goes sour.
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by khanivorous(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Its suprising how no one mentioned WENTWORTH(australian most watched series now),any here are my list!
-AGENTS OF S.H.E.I.L.D!!- cool series marvels making ,still havnt seen anything supernatural much .its jst there,myt get beta as more episodes come
-star crossed!!- New series nt out though bt the preview was crazy(cw production)

nb: no one should watch betrayal,its one of the most suckish series have seen..two fully married ppl fooling demselves,abc messed up here,i doubt it will get more viewers or anyother season!

Just can't stop laughing

That betrayal' is as good as watching tv with the static showing

I didn't even bother watching d episode 2...the first episode suck to high heaven...

Like u said, two married individuals fooling themselves....no need, the show will definitely be cancelled...I bet my iphone4s on it
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by khanivorous(f): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
mr.drizzy:

Just can't stop laughing

That betrayal' is as good as watching tv with the static showing

I didn't even bother watching d episode 2...the first episode suck to high heaven...

Like u said, two married individuals fooling themselves....no need, the show will definitely be cancelled...I bet my iphone4s on it
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by khanivorous(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Low winter sun

Brooklyn nine nine is crap
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by fijiano202(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
I wont comment on betrayal yet cos the first episode got me confused i was like are they crazy why fucck up a happy family for lust but who knows law and family hatred may pick the series up,i think i would try that blacklist,just watch Hostages ep3 am still waiting to know why the president must die.Agent of shield is kinda disappointing cos i wanted SuperHeroes.seems none of u like seed,Pls do anyone know where i can download Australia TV shows,i want to download Winners and Losers Season 2 and 3.thanks
Re: My Top 5 New TV Shows Of 2013 by giovanna(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
666 park Avenue! My very best!

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Lovers Of Movie Series / What Happened In Superstory; More Than A Friend (2007) / Six Flying Dragon Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.